RingCentral Office

RingCentral Office

RingCentral is a cloud-based business phone system

Work for RingCentral Office?

Learning about RingCentral?

RingCentral Office Reviews

Ask RingCentral a Question
Showing 172 RingCentral reviews
RingCentral review by <span>Seth J.</span>
Seth J.

Small, Powerfu and Goes Anywhere You Go

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The most liked aspect, for me, is that they have a mobile application.This platform makes it very east for me to handle almost all of the aspects of my job in one place. Its very handy and helpful when on the go and need a lot of your information in one spot.

What do you dislike?

There will be times that I get a call to my work number and it will not ring (via the app) and it will automatically send it over to my cell phone. The numbers are often new to me and or do not show on the caller id so I have NO IDEA who is calling and the best (personalized) way to answer the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making sure that the app will answer the calls without auto-forwarding them to my cell. Maybe there is a feature that I am missing or have incorrectly set up? Other than that it is a great platform.

On the go productivity. Tracking of called clients. Sending / Receiving faxes.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RingCentral Office
RingCentral review by <span>Matthew d.</span>
Matthew d.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Sound quality is great, it's nice to be able to receive my calls on either my computer, or pushed to my cell phone. Texting is easy, and it's nice to get my voicemails to my email. As well, it's a plus with a business being able to type an employees name and have it pull up their extension to be able to call or forward a call to them. As a business phone service, at least for a small business with only about 20-30 employees, it works well enough for the money with not much for other good options out there.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is iffy, often it takes awhile for an issue to be solved, only to not have it be solved in the end of things. It took almost two weeks to solve an issue with having customers dial in, select an extension, and have it forward to the right person. It still acts up, but seems to at least work 90% of the time. As well, I wish there was a way to turn off email notification for texts, especially with a back and forth conversation, it's very annoying to have 30 emails in a 10 minute span all for text messages I'm reading as they come in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can't afford a much more expensive software, this is the best budget conscious option out there after looking through many and making our decision. It does the job well enough and customer support at least attempts to help and fix your problems. If you need simple dial in, extension forwarding, with the option to text, this is the way to go.

Allows us to have a dedicated business line with each department having specific extensions that get forwarded to the proper people. Conferencing is easy, and call forwarding is a cinch if someone calls in to the wrong extension. It allows us all to connect our separate offices easily and keeps communication to a maximum. For the most part you can just set it up and let it run which means less tinkering with only changes needing to be done when extensions/users get added. The price is relatively good for what you get and helps us keep in budget while accomplishing what we need.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What VoIP solution do you use?

RingCentral review by <span>Scarlett G.</span>
Scarlett G.

The Future of Work Phones

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like how I have my own phone number AND an extension. I also love how I can text and fax on my RingCentral app. Having these features combined into one program that I even download on my cell phone, making it so easy to communicate with my customers, and separate my work from my private life.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes RingCentral lags, and I can't hear my customer or vice-versa. Sometimes the line has static, or the voice on the other end sounds warped. This is usually fixed if I hang up or call again, but it definitely gets annoying. The problems occur because Ring Central is connected through the internet, so if the internet is down, so is Ring Central.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product, but be patient in the beginning because there may be some issues to work out while getting it set up. The customer service is great though, and there are so many options with this product.

Ring Central benefits my business because now each person has their own direct work phone number, as well as their own extension. The app is easy to use, and shows text messages and voicemails which are easy to access. Ring Central is also integrated to other apps I used, such as Tenfold. Another cool feature that I have access to is that my phone is integrated with my manager's phone, so if someone calls him and he can't pick up my phone rings, and vice-versa.

RingCentral review by <span>Jared S.</span>
Jared S.

Low cost VOIP system

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ring central allows me to have an office phone system anywhere I go. It runs on my computer, phone and i also have a phone set on my desk. It also has fax and an automated system for answering and routing calls. All this for around $50 per month. It's quite inexpensive for a business line. No matter where I go I can have my office line with me. It's more professional than using just a regular cell phone.

What do you dislike?

Because the phone is VOIP it requires internet to work. Sometimes it slows down the network and connections are spotty. This occurs if I want to run a conference call and also do a screen share at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that if you run multiple applications and try to call with ring central you need a fast internet connection. FIOS is best.

Business phone system

RingCentral review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The updates to the mobile app in the last six months or so have really made HD voice over 4G more comparable to the call quality using WiFi at the office.

What do you dislike?

We also use Glip and RingCentral Meetings in our office and while I don't necessarily have any real criticism for any of the different apps, needing a different app to utilize each aspect of the software's full functionality can be a little inconvenient. It's not a huge problem to have them all open on the desktop at the same time but it would be nice to see them merged. There are also some nitty gritty details with the way calls are received on the mobile app - some users have noted an issue with the call ringing on both their softphone app and their actual device. This is entirely anecdotal and likely related to a setting we have configured, but is mentioned here in the interest of full disclosure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RingCentral is currently the leader in the industry. Yesterday I saw Gartner's latest data on the Magic Quadrant and no one else is even really close to them. It's a great time to get in on the action and find out what you've been missing, and don't forget that Glip - the best team collaboration software I've ever used - is included with your service absolutely free of charge.

RingCentral's softphone solution is essential to how we conduct day to day operations. Each employee has an app on their PC or laptop as well as on their smartphone and there isn't really any daylight between the two versions of the software.

RingCentral review by <span>Neal M.</span>
Neal M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add users and to check voicemail. I really like the caller ID feature. I know when to answer. It allows myself and our agents to be mobile and go from place to place without missing a single call. As the administrator, I love how easy it is to add new users and to be able to call them from the office by simply entering their extension from the office phone. RingCentral give my business a more professional presentation to our clients. When they call us, we appear to be a much larger company than we actually are. Like most businesses, it starts with the presentation. This system has more features than I have time to explain.

What do you dislike?

Like any service, I wish it were not so costly, but I also realize that you get what you pay for. I did have a difficult time in the beginning with the service, because I was trying to use our office phone through our computer. I soon realized that it worked much better hard wired to the Ethernet in the wall. I was very frustrated in the beginning, because I felt like I was paying full price without getting the full service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth trying. If I can understand how to operate the program, anyone can! The systems are very professional and easy to use.

I can be anywhere and still receive calls as if I am at the office. I also know when the incoming call is from my business line and gives me the benefit of knowing how to answer the call. I like the ability to program the phone to do what you want it to. There are a lot of settings that give you the freedom to set up your business phone system the way it works best for your company. I would definitely recommend RingCentral to my friends who own their own business and need a reliable, professional, manageable, and economical phone system for their office.

Learn more about RingCentral Office

RingCentral Office Videos

Learning about RingCentral Office?

* We monitor all RingCentral Office reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.