The best part about RingDNA is their people:
1. They are competent and do their jobs well.
2. It appears their company takes good care of its employees and it shows in their interactions with customers.
3. The sales process was seamless. I worked with Kanwar on the contact specifics, and then worked closely with their implementation expert Haruka.
4. All knowledge that was captured in the pre-sales process was documented and Haruka knew everything already so we didn't waste time getting her up to speed.
5. I would compare the level of knowledge about Salesforce to the Conga team. They're that awesome. I can't recommend their people enough.
6. Product is great! Really simply and easy to use. Reminds me a lot of how I feel when i use Apple products. Their dialer and apps just work and are a native part of Salesforce. They started with Salesforce, then built their product. In comparison, many other products build their own CRM/system then integrate it with Salesforce.
7. Their product works really well with all major features of Salesforce, such as Console.
8. We also use their product for our customer service team, even though they are positioned more for Sales users. Their call routing is flawless, and have so many options to choose how to route calls based on data in Salesforce!
Outbound dialing, Contacting Leads and Setting Appointments, Closing deals over the phone nationally using Local Presence, Inbound call tracking from our paid online ads. We have realized all of them.