RingDNA

RingDNA

RingDNA is a complete inside sales acceleration engine that helps companies have more conversations, more insight and more revenue.

Work for RingDNA?

Learning about RingDNA?

RingDNA Reviews

Ask RingDNA a Question
Showing 74 RingDNA reviews
RingDNA review by <span>Elizabeth B.</span>
Elizabeth B.

"We have been a client of RingDNA's for a few months, and they have met more than our expectations!"

What do you like best?

We have been impressed at every turn. When we have had a policy that needs to be implemented through their dialer, they have always made an effort to deliver. Even if our needs are not currently part of their model, they will raise the question to their tech team, and inquire as to how they might bring this idea on board. They have not been able to fulfill our request every time, but the effort is always made.

What do you dislike?

There are a few items in their texting platform where we would like to see functions added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for an easy to use, implement and train inside sales agents for your business, we would HIGHLY recommend this product

Our inbound calls have been seamless with RingDNA's call flows. As well as the simplification of working through our lead lists just utilizing the dialer through google chrome. And most importantly, we have noticed how simple and easy their dialer is to use. We have had few questions for their support team, but when needed they have been hugely helpful and responsive. Today one of the IT experts changed our response time immensely by launching their web leads platform into our system. It will change how quickly we respond to our leads. We have a 5 minute policy to contact new leads. Their web lead platform makes this possible for sure!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RingDNA
RingDNA review by <span>Robb F.</span>
Robb F.

"Great product. Easy to use. Good support. "

What do you like best?

The tool has a very clean and easy integration with Salesforce. The admin UI is intuitive and easy to understand. The agent UI is also very clean and easy to understand and use. Their support team has always responded to my questions same-day and are always willing to get on the phone and help you out with something if needed. Everything is stored and reported on in Salesforce and metrics are accurately tracked back to Salesforce records.

What do you dislike?

There are a few niche features we were looking that they don't have, but no product contains every single function. They take customer feature requests seriously and work to provide their client's with what they need.

Automate the collection of all phone and SMS data for the sales team. We can cleanly report on call activity in Salesforce which has allowed us to instantly identify areas for improvement as well as areas of success when it comes to customer engagement. Click to call from Salesforce has also been a large time-saver for our high-volume outbound sales team.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

RingDNA review by <span>Nicolette M.</span>
Nicolette M.

"Great process, support and functionality "

What do you like best?

The ease of installation and overall sales process. The whole team from start to finish was supportive in making sure we understood the workings of telephony systems. We didn't have support in-house to help get this off the ground so Raja and Kavin really did everything they could to hold my hand.

We're a phone heavy team, so being able to fly through numbers and lists has been key. A number of other products I've used have made it difficult to easily load a list and get going.

Reliability is also a huge plus as well!

What do you dislike?

Workflow at times. We haven't been able to figure out how to get a frictionless system to integrate emails and other touchpoints managed through RingDNA. You can email directly from the app, but then you'll need to update tasks, etc. Having some sort of cadence option that's in between where they are today and what we moved off of (SalesLoft) would be great!

I also wish there was a whisper mode in the coaching functionality.

Our SDR team uses RingDNA to manage their workflow. Since using RingDNA, they've been able to focus on drilling down call lists efficiently without any additional steps as required by most dynamic dialers.

By being able to manage their own pipeline and tasks, reps have had an increase in their business acumen and overall conversion rates which doubled last quarter.

RingDNA review by <span>Rich B.</span>
Rich B.

"Quickest Phone System Configuration for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The initial setup required a managed package to be installed and a Chrome Extension. This took less than 10 minutes to complete. Configuring call routing flows, groups, and new users is rather intuitive from its web console on app.ringdna.com.

What do you dislike?

It does have UI limitations for creating new records if you have required fields on your Leads & Task Objects. The UI does not allow for other standard or custom fields to be included in its new record forms.

There are some consistency issues with Editing and Saving in different areas on the web app. Some areas autosave while others require you to press Edit and Save. This can cause confusion while setting up changes and leaving the screen, sometimes losing your work. This is being addressed however in a beta release that I've been able to view.

We are generating new leads from incoming calls, qualifying them, and routing Warm Leads to representatives for callbacks.

RingDNA review by <span>Jay M.</span>
Jay M.

"Simple to use, hard to not get help, very quick setup!"

What do you like best?

Their support hands down is the best.. There are a lot of good things about their service; but their support is hands down amazing.

What do you dislike?

We dont dislike anything really... there are things that we don't like but its not because of RingDNA.. its because we are trying to use multiple phone systems with RingDNA and there are issues where our outdated phone system just doesn't play well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you have any doubts, speak to their support team because they can most likely figure out a way to accomplish what you want. their support is amazing.

Call Quality, Clear call recordings, Call transcriptions, Voicemail drops, text messaging integrated with the phone system (versus using multiple services), better logs in SF, dialer integrated with SF to make it easier to correctly log notes to the correct record in Salesforce.

RingDNA review by <span>Justin W. S.</span>
Justin W. S.

"RingDNA Works"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly nature of the platform. We switched back to RingDNA from another provider after realizing that you can't take reliability and user friendliness for granted with these apps. The customer service was also great, Jordan held our hand throughout the on boarding process.

What do you dislike?

I wish the software had a robo-dialing offering where we could dial multiple numbers at a time. Otherwise there are no problems that we have experienced with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you focus on outbound calling, RIngDNA is ideal due to it's ease of use, reporting and call recording capabilities, and local presence dialing options. Customer service is excellent also.

We are able to contact more leads through Local Presence and better monitor our calls each day with the recording and reporting capabilities of the software.

RingDNA review by <span>Alina B.</span>
Alina B.

"Absolutely Love RingDNA"

What do you like best?

The amount of time I have already saved from not manually logging each and every call, call disposition, set f/u tasks. About 5-10 minutes of work has been shortened to about 2 minutes. I didn't even realize that with every VM I left manually, took about 2 minutes alone. VM drop is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Connecting our phones correctly has been the biggest challenge but that is because of how our phones are set up. Once we got past that it was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it, this will take you to the next level in business productivity

Productivity has increased. Before ringdna it felt like we were "stuck" due to the manual processes, always felt we were behind or not contacting leads enough. Now we can zip through those calls.

RingDNA review by <span>Lisa C.</span>
Lisa C.

"Efficiency"

What do you like best?

I like having a small Ring DNA Window that I can set beside the calling list I am working on and I can literally click through dial, log a call and leave either my own message or one that is prerecorded.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to have the phone ring back to me on each phone call. I would like to be able to have the phone ring back to me once and then clip through the phone calls (small detail), but way more efficient than dialing each number one at a time.

I can get through way more calls in a day, less room for skipping someone and if you forget to log a call, at least the fact that they were called is noted to avoid duplication by myself or partner.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

RingDNA provides so many avenues to help make our roles more efficient, such as being able to log notes while we are on the call. I also appreciate being able to reach out customers in other ways such as text messaging, when so many people are too busy to talk on the phones today. Having these tools at our fingertips allows us to increase two communication being established; key component to finding success in our roles.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, there is not anything I have found to dislike.

We have had issues with our phones at times in the past, which has prevented us from even being able to make calls. Now, with RingDNA we no longer have to worry about that. Additionally, we are able to monitor and coach our reps faster and reps are able to make calls and log notes more efficiently and frees up time to reach more customers.

RingDNA review by Administrator

"Great support and a smooth transition"

What do you like best?

There is so much more data available for us to run reports in Salesforce compared to the last phone system we used, so that had been a huge benefit to us so far. Our goal is to improve our sales process as much as possible, and this has been a huge help so far. We just recently implemented the system, but the onboarding process was fairly straightforward, and most of the sales reps using the system were able to catch on fairly quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are a few bugs that we can't quite figure out, but we are still working to resolve them, and the RingDNA team (specifically Kavin Chawla) has been great! The main issues we are experiencing right now may have something to do with the way our phone system is configured, as well as the fact that we're on a bit of a learning curve. We are working through them though, and the list has continued to get shorter and shorter, which is definitely progress!

Inaccurate call data - streamlining Salesforce with our phone system. We now have the ability to actually use the call data, notes and time stamps to run quality reports.

RingDNA review by <span>Paul M.</span>
Paul M.

"RingDNA is a transformational tool for our sales team"

What do you like best?

RingDNA has made it super easy for our sales team to listen in on calls for training purposes, join calls much faster than joining through our conference bridge, and best of all, go back later and listen to the call to catch the comments prospects and customers make that were hard to capture by taking notes on the fly. This lets our team focus more on having an organic conversation versus feverishly taking notes.

The result is that our follow ups show that we listen better and we don't miss anything.

We also like that it doesn't run inside of Salesforce since we all tend to have a lot of tabs open and that would slow down the computer drastically.

What do you dislike?

A small issue but since RingDNA uses Chrome, if you swap headsets or disconnect/reconnect your computer, sometimes you have to relaunch RingDNA.

We used to write vague follow ups and after so many calls during the week, we would forget what we heard often. Also, if a few weeks or months go by between calls with prospects, we can re-listen to calls and regain context that was long ago forgotten.

RingDNA review by <span>Joseph S.</span>
Joseph S.

"Effective Dialing Extension for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The local presence mixed with the one click dial in SF and the easy note taking is certainly a huge benefit to those spending a lot of time on the phone each day. Simple and intuitive tools.

What do you dislike?

The one CON I thought I had noticed for functionality was in fact not an issue at all. Excellent add on dialer. GUI could use some work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Break apart the text stream from multiple user to the same customer by number so it is not one running thread

Tracking and reporting of calls and conversations and the ability to go back and listen to old calls is one of the most useful aspects of the tool,

RingDNA review by <span>Lucas  A.</span>
Lucas A.

"Very Efficient and Excellent at keeping sales individuals organized."

What do you like best?

The local number angle and tracking of calls. In today's era it's great to be able to seem like a local support from no matter where I'm calling. It's also imperative to help track those calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will not allow you to make the next call until you type in extra information. Or have an exact match for a number.

It is helping me keep track of what companies I have called and contacts. I also love the fact I can have a number of the geography I'm calling.

RingDNA review by <span>Max V.</span>
Max V.

"It's a useful tool, better than using a separate phone and messaging system. "

What do you like best?

Better than using two products. I like that you can use it to text and call, as opposed to one or the other. I am happy with the notification features, and would recommend it to anyone interested in making their day more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to hit 'return' to send messages. I am also not able to group text. If I were able to do that it would increase my efficiency in my business.

I have to contact over a hundred people a day, I can multi-task by texting my technicians and talking to others on the phone at the same time.

RingDNA review by <span>James B.</span>
James B.

"Not too shabby"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to send text messages to prospects right from my computer.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then it will log me out in the middle of a voicemail, it has happened twice in 2 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth a shot, this is the 2nd VoIP system I've used and I like it a lot.

While using liveops, we weren't able to receive voicemail or have any notification if a prospect calls in. With RingDNA I'm able to receive voicemails and even see the salesforce information when someone calls in, not just the number.

RingDNA review by <span>Henry W.</span>
Henry W.

"eCommerce Advisor"

What do you like best?

I like the automated functions. The voicemail drop function frees up my time to better sell prospects that we connect with on the phone. The ability to text people and put push notes from the panel into Salesforce makes my everyday workflow much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

The method of selection for dialing international prospects can be a bit cumbersome. I would prefer a method to dial the countries directly with a the country code

A large portion of activities that were manual before can be automated. It's has freed up time for productive tasks.

RingDNA review by <span>Danny K.</span>
Danny K.

"RingDNA delivers!"

What do you like best?

RingDNA has given our MDR team complete control over our calling/prospecting process. Not only do we have the visibility into the impact we're making on a daily basis, but we're also able to hold our reps accountable to their own sales strategies.

What do you dislike?

Because of our unique setup, we didn't receive any benchmarks to compare our team's success to -- our first month of roll-out was mainly focused on identifying the limits of our team's abilities in the tool.

We are gaining complete transparency into our outbound/inbound calling efforts -- our previous dialer didn't allow us to "connect the dots" of our top of the funnel pipeline generation. Today, we're able to see exactly where our impact is being felt.

RingDNA review by <span>Petrit L.</span>
Petrit L.

"Simple and great integration with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The best thing about it is the integration with SF, eliminating a lot of the intricacies of SF at times. I also like the way it is so easy to open and requires little to no effort into signing in with company's VPN.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes has bugs and crashes; latest call doesn't pop up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would help if it didn't crash at times and record call history a little better with its integration on Sales force.

not spending a lot of time on SF therefore being able to reach more prospects and widen clientele.

RingDNA review by <span>Scott C.</span>
Scott C.

"Our experience withRing DNA over the last three years has been excellent."

What do you like best?

RingDNA has been a very effective toll to help increase the efficiency of our Sales reps. Every call is automatically logged into Salesforce.com and it helps the team to follow up accurately with their clients. The integration with Salesforce has been excellent as well. We also leverage the Local Presence feature that has increased the phone pick-ups for our reps.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a good Cadence tool that might come.with RingDNA.

Our reps are making 15% more calls since we have implemented RingDNA.

RingDNA review by <span>Brady P.</span>
Brady P.

"I can't thank this product enough"

What do you like best?

I spent an entire month of my quota bearing quarter trying to find a calling solution for our SDR team. Certain products were just too robust and confusing. We needed reliable, quality calling with the calls being logged to Salesforce. Then ringDNA came around and, no joke, I made one call, checked the lead's salesforce record for the logged call, and literally started dancing in office. The UX is everything we need, and nothing we don't. The call quality is really strong, and reliable. Click to dial is so fast and easy, it is one click, not click to click something else just to get to a menu to dial. Another great feature is how the lead's status and activity history shows up in the ringDNA window.

What do you dislike?

There truly is nothing I dislike about ringDNA. It solved all our problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try, I can honestly say it solved all issues we had with other vendors.

We are making calls like never before. The ease of use has led our team to reach out to more people, in less time. We no longer have to go into Salesforce after every call to log it manually.

RingDNA review by <span>Dan F.</span>
Dan F.

"RingDNA Customer Review"

What do you like best?

Excellent Customer Support and Response Time.

Quality Audio Performance.

Easy to Setup and Use.

Clearing Cookies usually solves issues for this browser based App.

Links with Salesforce, updates fields, attaches recording and history activities.

Excellent Call Monitoring and Call Dispositioning.

Overall it is a superior tool.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are short lived, RingDNA always resolves the issues in a superfast timely period within lifetime of a Mayfly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100 times better than insidesales

Both Inbound and Outbound Calling Solutions, Great History Activities for Excellent Reporting.

RingDNA review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Improving Our Efficiency By Better Tracking Our Activity "

What do you like best?

The blending of the RingDNA software with our CRM has made it easier for end users to communicate with clients by reducing redundancy in logging activities and better for leadership to identify ways of improving service delivery overall.

It is simple to use and as a team that specializes in communication with our clients - it had sped up the process of getting our clients on the phone and vice versa.

The measurables are personally my favorite; there's no better way to show accountability than the data that RingDNA provides our organization.

What do you dislike?

As an organization built on developing client relationships - it's tough at times when calls are dropped or difficult to comprehend due to a variety of issues.

Regarding overall workflow, there are several clicks to be made to ensure the best information is being recorded. Would be great if the application featured some process to ensure that everything was captured correctly such as a cadence option. Having a slide by slide of simple clicks could smoothen the process of teaching it to a new employee!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure your current software is compatible and any hardware you have is up to date!

Our team uses RingDNA to communicate with clients in a frictionless manner. With the software, we've been able to reduce 'clicks' per contact significantly with the use of RingDNA auto syncing the data to the client's record. The result is that this has enabled our team to define their workflow better and simply do more with less administrative effort. Getting through call lists and recording the information has been a breeze!

The benefits are that there is time saved for our staff which allows them more flexibility elsewhere. From the perspective of process improvement, RingDNA has enabled us to drill down on some problem areas, highlight trends really, and better define our overall order of business. In the end, the more clients we can reach daily, the better we maintain our relationships and keep our staff engaged without burdening them with administrative tasks related to logging calls.

"Glitchy but useful "

What do you like best?

The ability to call from local presence also it records your calls and integrates with salesforce so you are able to click the number and it will ring your phone. You also get a unique phone number so you can use your cellphone as your work number.

What do you dislike?

Glitchy at times it crosses numbers, shuts down, calls wont get forwarded or it doesnt work and just will not ring people. there is also no customer support and I dont think our team was ever introduced to anyone over there so we have no idea who to report bugs to. More time than not we do have issues with the system but find its a necessity

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not great customer support but its a useful tool for sales teams needing to call and keep track of prospects.

No need for company telephone, easy dial ability, ability to listen to phone calls and documents in salesforce. we also are solving the problem of people answering because more answer to a local presence.

RingDNA review by <span>Fadi D.</span>
Fadi D.

"Best dialer I've ever used"

What do you like best?

I love how responsive the Salesforce integration is. RingDNA allows us to work quickly and efficiently. I also enjoy how easy it is as a manager to monitor calls as the team is working and how convenient it is to pull a RingDNA call recording via Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while, we see issues with call quality.

We are using RingDNA as our dialer. It has already provided us so many benefits including efficiency, insight, and oversight.

RingDNA review by Administrator

"Great Product and User Expeience - Very Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

The setup was quick, easy and painless. I love that the product is a standalone extension and does not get intertwined into our systems. The fact that the program is an overlay worked out very well for us given the complexity of our use case. The team was FANTASTIC to work with and delivered on our objectives! I am a huge fan of partnerships and we got exactly what was promised to us from day one.

What do you dislike?

Given the use case and our complexity, we haven't been able to take advantage of some of the bells and whistles that we would like to (call recording, stay connected). However, we are working with the RingDNA team to turn these 'wants' into 'haves'!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very clear about your use case and what you are looking for. RingDNA is fantastic to work with, works hard to understand the needs of its customers and delivers on their promises from start to finish.

Local presence mostly but utilizing the platform to find time and cost savings. We have seen our pickup rate double in a short amount of time, our users love the conferencing features and voicemail drops as well as the reporting insights we have gained thus far!

RingDNA review by User

"Useful product and fantastic service"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the tool itself. I can use it via desktop, cell phone and choose between a variety of phone numbers and call features. The service is also fantastic. I had a connectivity issue during onboarding because of my adblocker, they were very responsive and helpful in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

I am undecided if the pop up window is a better option than interacting within the plugin itself. No real complaints so far.

We tested 4 voip providers in 8 months and finally decided to move forward with RingDNA to solve connectivity issues, call drops, call forwarding and local presence problems. It has been great with mobile and integrations.

RingDNA review by <span>Dustin F.</span>
Dustin F.

"An Amazing Tool With Great Support!"

What do you like best?

RingDNA gives us the flexibility to incorporate our existing workflows into one hub, making it easy to log conversations into our CRM and adjust followups accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations with RingDNA and our CRM. Sounds like they are working on expanding capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the support during evaluation, they are very helpful.

We've cut our time logging calls in half by using the RingDNA interface to quickly move between records and document conversations.

RingDNA review by <span>Daniel C.</span>
Daniel C.

"Easy to use and effective"

What do you like best?

It doesn't require delving into the depths of Salesforce to set up and use efficiently. Saves me a ton of time every day in note taking, logging information, etc

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike... Each small issue we've had has been fixed quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform and will definitely help speed up your day-to-day

Increased efficiency in workflow. I can spend less time on admin work and more time actually doing my job.

RingDNA review by <span>Jacob M.</span>
Jacob M.

"I like the way it works."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. I love the Sales Force integration.

What do you dislike?

I wish it suggested records to tie the call. Make that part easier.

Not really solving a business problem. I think RINGDNA doesn't make a difference in my current role because I cover the PNW, and I am based in the PNW. I can see it being beneficial to my colleagues based here but cover New England.

RingDNA review by <span>Avi T.</span>
Avi T.

"Awesome Salesforce Telephony Solution"

What do you like best?

We've been using RingDNA for over a year now and With RingDNA, our team is reaching customers much more often and best of all, administrating the solution is super lightweight, easy to manage, and literally takes 5 minutes to setup. I've used other solutions in the past and I'm so relieved to finally be using a solution that doesn't feel like a burden living in my salesforce environment.

What do you dislike?

Not having a power dialer list like some of the other solitons have, but I believe they are coming out with it soon.

Pick-up rates have gone up through the roof since implementing the automatic local area code dialing feature.

RingDNA review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Cheap and easy to use software however quality issues."

What do you like best?

We've been using RingDNA for a bit over a 2 years and have been really happy with it as a young startup looking to have our first calling system.

This is a cheap software that integrates really easily with salesforce. With the intuitive click to call dialer it's really easy to navigate salesforce and call any object really easily (standard or custom). RingDna has a lot of default reports that are easy to setup and use.

The team is extremely friendly and has been really helpfully.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the call quality is poor and with our new teams around the world we have trouble maintaining call quality universally. We have a lot of choppy calls and dropped calls. The auto dialer is really good however sometimes has trouble identifying the object to attach the task with. Despite the great Salesforce integration there could be some improvement around the salesforce activity creation. The tasks are solid however it would be great to get a little more customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software that can offer a an easy to setup and easy to use solution however need improvements on call quality.

We are using the system as our calling system for our customer success team. Cold calls and account management. The major benefits have been the flexibility scalability and reporting.

RingDNA review by Administrator

"Implemented RingDNA to help track client communications."

What do you like best?

Product is very easy to install and setup. Admin tool is easy to use as well. The best part of all is the 5 star support that is provided. Contacting RingDNA support via email and getting any followup questions answered is a breeze. Any issues are also resolved in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

A few users have reported occasional call quality problems.

RingDNA helps better track all Client communications as well as save time logging them. Even missed calls/texts can be tracked/accessed. Improves productivity of our client specialists.

RingDNA review by User

"RingDNA - the seamless way for sales teams to make calls"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Click to dial is immediate which helps save time. The best feature in my opinion is the call forwarding - if you are on the go or like to walk and talk, you can click to dial from your desktop/monitors and within 2 seconds your call is transferred to your cell.

Really like how any notes you log in the call are automatically synced to Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a bit of a lapse for the call forwarding, but usually solved by hanging up and calling again.

I'd also like an actual app to open for the platform vs another chrome window.

Simple ways to make calls - I save so much time not dialing numbers for every call I make.

RingDNA review by <span>Emily B.</span>
Emily B.

"RingDNA for non-profit use"

What do you like best?

RingDNA provides a seamless process for dispositioning notes after a client call. It has eliminated the need to return to a record to "log" calls and notes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that RingDNA does not keep me signed in once I am signed into SF.

Easy of reporting and desktop notifications.

RingDNA review by <span>Danny S.</span>
Danny S.

"Very efficient calling tool. You have the ability to choose when and who you want to call."

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the local presence feature and it talks to SalesForce.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I have issues with prospects not able to hear me clearly or well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes, i have prospects tell me that they cannot hear me or it sounds like i'm scratching out.

The ability to connect future prospects with our Regional Executives to have a business discussion on the benefits of Concur and how much we can help their organization.

"My favorite Sales tool"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to dial through call lists. Also customizable for whatever info you want pulled into the dialer. Also I create all my follow up tasks through RingDNA because it is so quick and easy to adjust if needed. I never create tasks in Salesforce anymore because it takes way more time. Just create the task in RingDNA and it auto populates into my Salesforce list for future follow up

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing so far. We have been using RingDNA exclusively for 3 or 4 months now with no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. I've used SalesLoft, Jabber, and other dialers and this is by far the best.

Efficiency

RingDNA review by <span>Paul B. F.</span>
Paul B. F.

"It just works"

What do you like best?

The best part about RingDNA is their people:

1. They are competent and do their jobs well.

2. It appears their company takes good care of its employees and it shows in their interactions with customers.

3. The sales process was seamless. I worked with Kanwar on the contact specifics, and then worked closely with their implementation expert Haruka.

4. All knowledge that was captured in the pre-sales process was documented and Haruka knew everything already so we didn't waste time getting her up to speed.

5. I would compare the level of knowledge about Salesforce to the Conga team. They're that awesome. I can't recommend their people enough.

6. Product is great! Really simply and easy to use. Reminds me a lot of how I feel when i use Apple products. Their dialer and apps just work and are a native part of Salesforce. They started with Salesforce, then built their product. In comparison, many other products build their own CRM/system then integrate it with Salesforce.

7. Their product works really well with all major features of Salesforce, such as Console.

8. We also use their product for our customer service team, even though they are positioned more for Sales users. Their call routing is flawless, and have so many options to choose how to route calls based on data in Salesforce!

What do you dislike?

Wish they also had an android mobile app!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have good computers with good ram, etc.

Outbound dialing, Contacting Leads and Setting Appointments, Closing deals over the phone nationally using Local Presence, Inbound call tracking from our paid online ads. We have realized all of them.

RingDNA review by <span>Eric N.</span>
Eric N.

"Solid call tracking solution"

What do you like best?

RingDNA is a convenient way to track outbound calls and notes to Salesforce, reducing the time spent logging and tracking.

What do you dislike?

The first few weeks I had trouble connecting to my team's account, which was frustrating. Also, I have still not figured out a convenient way to use RingDNA with a conference room phone, so I still have to log the calls and notes myself when doing conference calls.

Better tracking of outbound call volume and metrics.

RingDNA review by <span>Mike P.</span>
Mike P.

"BDR leveraging RingDNA "

What do you like best?

Local Presence, it makes it much easier to get connects

What do you dislike?

Records my calls, boss man can critique my performance ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

holler for dollars, the phone works brothers and sisters

Connecting with new business, doing lots of out reach

RingDNA review by <span>Neel D.</span>
Neel D.

"RingDNA Call Tracking w/ Salesforce.com helps us make more $$"

What do you like best?

Leads are created automatically with each inbound phone call , to ensure every lead is created and tracked (don't have to rely on sales users to add new leads, just to update the lead which was already created by RingDNA).

RingDNA’s Salesforce integration is seamless and easy to use both ways.

Provisioning new call tracking numbers for new marketing campaigns is super fast and easy.

Call metrics are saved to the record in sfdc in real time, no additional input required.

Can create new Salesforce campaigns right from the call tracking app.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that there is no mobile app for Android phones (presently they have a mobile app for IOS only). But, I hear that the android app is coming soon.....

We gain insight into what marketing is working to get the most inbound calls, enable users to add their call activity in the lead record automatically so management can track sales efforts, and helps us ensure no lead falls through the cracks. All of the above helps us generate more sales and revenue.

RingDNA review by <span>Sarah B.</span>
Sarah B.

"Solid Product"

What do you like best?

Ringdna captured all of our calls and had a strong integration with Salesforce

What do you dislike?

User interface is outdated, it's not easy to automatically add seats to your account

Needed a software to capture call data

RingDNA review by <span>Shae H.</span>
Shae H.

"RingDNA changes the game with Salesforce integration!"

What do you like best?

- Integration with Salesforce is a game changer

- Extremely user friendly

- Integrates with Google Adwords, Social Media, SEO

- Staff is knowledgeable, helpful and easy to reach

- Real time analytics

- Recorded calls and ease of listening to the recorded calls

- Ease of converting a lead into an account with all of the RIngDNA information in tact

- Extremely customizable to your business

What do you dislike?

It took a little longer than expected for everything to get going but overall it was worth the wait!

The analytics show us in real time what is engaging our clients versus what is not, which allows us to to make more intelligent decisions on our marketing strategies.

We are able to help train our sales consultants on the phone with the ease of listening to their recorded calls.

RingDNA review by <span>Kira V.</span>
Kira V.

"Ring DNA has proven to be a both simple and effective solution for our needs."

What do you like best?

Ring DNA is extremely user friendly and helps to take segmentation and campaign analysis to another level. Affordability and the ability to easily generate unique TFNs for marketing campaigns is what initially made the product so attractive.

What do you dislike?

The wait for roll-out for some add-ons was a bit frustrating but to be expected with a new product. Sometime there is duplication of leads in Salesforce due to callers responding from numbers that are not in the database. Deletion of duplicated leads is a bit tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know exactly what you are looking for in a product so that you can ask the right questions and be well informed about your options. Also, stay in touch

Better/simplified analysis of Salesforce campaigns. This of course helps to determine ROI and to make sound decisions with regard to direction and approach with marketing strategies/campaigns.

RingDNA review by <span>Linda D.</span>
Linda D.

"Fantastic call tracking software"

What do you like best?

RingDNA has lightened our agents' workload while providing us with a wealth of incredibly useful information. Other call tracking software we've tried still left us guessing about the source of many of our calls. With RingDNA, you can choose the level of tracking granularity you want. And it's flexible enough to make quick changes to campaigns, agents, numbers, etc.

What do you dislike?

It's honestly been a better solution than I imagined. There are a few changes I might make to the actual interface to make it easier to manage numbers. However, they are very responsive to customer feedback and suggestions. Changes I've requested have already been made to the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that there is some set-up time and effort involved. But it is a much more elegant and useful system than any other that I've tried.

We had two main objectives: Gain a clear understanding of ROI for each marketing channel, and track agents' inbound and outbound activities. RingDNA has solved for both. This has allowed us to reallocate marketing dollars to more successful channels and understand the activities that are most influential in moving potential clients through the sales funnel.

RingDNA review by <span>Tony B.</span>
Tony B.

"RingDNA has dramatically improved our Real Estate business! "

What do you like best?

I remember when we first went to Salesforce.com the process of getting leads in real-time was daunting. I remember thinking even if we get web landing pages lined up with Salesforce.com we will still have problems with all the 3rd party companies that only send us an email notification. The I thought getting yard sign calls in Salesforce.com was an impossible task! When I checked into the solutions only one company had the the technolgy I was looking for. That company was RingDNA!

Not only was RingDNA open to my vision, they tirelessly worked to make it a reality. RingDNA is was an answer to my prayers and now plays a huge role in what has become up to 50% of daily incoming leads.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to more features of telephony to come out on the brilliant minds at RingDNA. I would love to replace all my phone products with one Salesforce smart solution. As I can't expect to replace RingDNA, I can only hope that RingDNA continues to evolve into all the areas of automated text messaging and telemarketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RingDNA is is critical to our success in Salesforce. I really can't be without it!

With RingDNA’s intelligent dialer, my agents dial more leads than ever while RingDNA logs the calls automatically! My agents love the social data on each prospect that gives them timely insights to start the conversation. The calls are crystal clear and a simple click to dial from Salesforce using the Chrome Extension phone app. What is really great is that hours later clients are calling my agents because our RingDNA displays their cell phone #.

Seeing that the calls have been logged in salesforce lets me know we are able to handle the lead volumes we have.

RingDNA is one on those apps that allows you to get the most out of your investment in Salesforce. I can't be without it!

"Streamlines my workflow!"

What do you like best?

There's a lot to like: syncs with Salesforce to log calls, has an awesome feature where it helps you dial down a list efficiently without having to search for a new name after each call, let's you take notes while on the call.

What do you dislike?

The occasional lag. It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's extremely annoying as I need to exit out to restart the Ring-DNA client.

Saves time for SDRs and allows for quicker dialing. Have seen my efficiency at work go up.

RingDNA review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

"Best Call Tracking Product for Salesforce Customers"

What do you like best?

RingDNA’s Salesforce integration exceeded other call tracking products we looked at

Provisioning new call tracking numbers just takes moments

With a single click, phone numbers numbers can be associated with existing Salesforce campaigns

Call metrics are captured in real time

Call data can be shared via CTI with our sales team

You can create new Salesforce campaigns right from the call tracking app.

What do you dislike?

This solution exceeded our expectations for a call tracking product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must Try...! Excellent Service

We can see not only which marketing efforts are driving the most calls, but also the calls that result in the most revenue. This helps us make wiser marketing investments.

RingDNA review by User in Financial Services

"Ring DNA is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

Ring DNA is the biggest productivity booster I have ever used. It's ability to sync seamlessly with Salesforce is perfect.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It has just about everything I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Productivity. Instead of dialing each individual number and then going over to write notes in I do it all in the same place.

RingDNA review by User in Computer Software

"Lack of customer support and problems with their core product offering"

What do you like best?

The ability to type notes while you are on a call and create tasks natively within the app

What do you dislike?

The product has a problem in that for a long time while we used it we had to route our calls to our cell phone in order for it to work, otherwise, it had big stability issues and we couldn't hear people on the other end and vice versa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it first to confirm that the call quality is alright, if it is, go for it.

quicker to log calls in SFDC, which it does enable

RingDNA review by User

"RingDNA makes my life easier"

What do you like best?

one-click calling and integration to my phone. Also, the integration with salesforce so I can easily keep track of my activity. The Local Presence feature is handy as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any strong dislikes for the product.

Easy tracking for sales teams, assistance with organization and time management.

RingDNA review by User

"Creates a seamless integration to perform my job efficiently. "

What do you like best?

I love the one-click dialing and the voicemail drops have added years to the life of my vocal cords. Also love the auto-dialer with a preview of upcoming prospect.

What do you dislike?

I wish there wasn't a slight lag in call dispositioning. Also would like more control/automation in dispositioning ex: if I change disposition to "Voicemail" would be great for system to automatically change subject/call result to "Voicemail"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch! It is great!

It's been great to reduce clicks of activity in Salesforce due to the integration.

RingDNA review by Administrator

"Great product, great service!"

What do you like best?

The product works well, it has many features besides being a dialer. The service is the best, anytime we have a problem or need anything they are very responsive and help us till it is resolved.

What do you dislike?

Nothing because it is a great product and they are a friendly and great team to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider it and use it

Call recording - we listen to calls as part of our training sessions

Dialer

Voicemail drop

local presence

RingDNA review by <span>Jamie S.</span>
Jamie S.

"Targeted calling meets speed and functionality"

What do you like best?

The ability to make strategic dials rapidly has made my job 10x easier!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I would change about RingDNA

Reaching prospects daily with the ability to track my attempts, and stay organized.

RingDNA review by <span>Emily  N.</span>
Emily N.

"Easy to use tool "

What do you like best?

Great for saving time on manual dials and manually inputting information into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I've had some difficulty with inbound calls showing up in RingDNA

provides a more efficient process for dialing outbound sales calls

RingDNA review by User in Internet

"Easy to use dialer"

What do you like best?

Integration with voip service like Ring Central makes it really easy to setup and maintain a workflow. The local presence option helps increase connect rates and better conversations are the result.

What do you dislike?

It often crashes, leaving you without the ability to call. Additionally, when you transfer a call, it ties up the line, leaving you without a working phone.

We were having poor connect rates with prospects, and RingDNA allowed us to reach clients across the US

"Love RingDNA!"

What do you like best?

syncs with Salesforce.,gives me complete visibility

What do you dislike?

There can be a delay between the tool and the phone. For instance, sometimes when I try to end a call it will say that the call has ended but my phone will still be connected

I'm able to manage my day more effectively. I have better visibility with RingDNA and I'm able to be more strategic with my dials

"Amazing Tool"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with Salesforce and took only day to implement.

What do you dislike?

There's little to dislike. Any problems we've had post implementation have been resolved within hours because the RingDNA team is extremely responsive. We moved from InsideSales and have no regrets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For anyone looking for a reliable tool with great support, RingDNA is perfect.

Tracking all outbound rep's calls within Salesforce. Increasing productivity for our reps.

RingDNA review by Administrator

"Great Product and Service. A great value for the price"

What do you like best?

Has everything that I need - Salesforce integration, voicemail drop, click-to-call, admin tools, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the AI tool was available now!

Call center infrastructure and tracking. We needed the ability to optimize our call center operations. RingDNA allowed us to utilize our existing infrastructure in Salesforce while leveraging the RingDNA platform to effectively streamline our caller operations while tracking our KPIs for measured improvements.

RingDNA review by <span>Anastasia  B.</span>
Anastasia B.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Being able to have so much insight on the reps calls

What do you dislike?

the connection to be able to listen into calls can be shotty

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customization

Productivity has increased

RingDNA review by Consultant

"Concur Ring DNA Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, lots of information that is readily available - salesforce integration makes running my business very easy

What do you dislike?

sometime the GUI will lag - call connection can be spotty at times but it normally high quality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organization in salesforce with lists is key

Better front end sales processes for propsects with SAP Concur - ability to reach more people

RingDNA review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Good Solution "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about RingDNA is the powerful integration with SFDC. It allows me to dial contacts and leads quickly and with ease.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it glitches sometimes towards the end of the day. This causes me to stop what I am doing and restart the program and at that point, the problem typically gets solved.

Calling and qualifying leads efficiently.

RingDNA review by <span>Jennifer O.</span>
Jennifer O.

"Great product. Good customer service."

What do you like best?

Call recording and seamless integration with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The reporting when you don't have the soft phone could be set up a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the soft phone option.

We are targeting our marketing better after seeing the call stats, and we are providing more training to our staff after randomly listening to their calls.

RingDNA review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

That you can call people in a lead list or report on salesforce consecutively without having to redial.

What do you dislike?

That there is no keyboard shortcut option in place in order to quickly move to the next person to call on my list.

We are now far more efficient in calling people -- we are able to call more people without any pain.

RingDNA review by <span>Adi A.</span>
Adi A.

"Great Call Tracking Product for Salesforce Customers"

What do you like best?

RingDNA’s Salesforce integration.

RingDNA support team is responsive and helpful

Provisioning new call tracking numbers just takes moments

You can create new Salesforce campaigns right from the call tracking app.

What do you dislike?

cannot wait for ringDNA next versions with even better salesforce integration with cases and custom objects.

Service and sales quality control and training. Help identify call follow and business operations bottleneck.

visibility to marketing efforts are driving the most calls, but also the calls that result in the most revenue. This helps us make wiser marketing investments.

RingDNA review by <span>Andrew K.</span>
Andrew K.

"Excellent Call Tracking Tool for Salesforce CRM"

What do you like best?

- Excellent integration into Salesforce

- Easy to provision call tracking numbers to tie into Salesforce campaigns

- Real-time call metrics that allows for assessment of Call Center performance and activities

- Accessibility of RingDNA data from office or mobile environment

What do you dislike?

- The ability to block spam call numbers would be highly beneficial

As a company, we continuously strive to gain better information and visibility into our marketing investments and their corresponding returns in the form of call activity and call lead quality.

RingDNA review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Clean calling for cold calling"

What do you like best?

Good call quality, simple and self-explanatory UI

What do you dislike?

Missing some features but they're working on it

Calling!

RingDNA review by <span>Matt G.</span>
Matt G.

"Inside sales call tracking solution for Salesforce.com customers"

What do you like best?

RingDNA’s Salesforce.com AND Google AdWords integration was best on the market. No other solution gave us the same ability track inbound calls and automatically associate them to Campaigns.

What do you dislike?

This solution exceeded our expectations for a call tracking product.

most revenue.

Sales reps love the ease of use.

RingDNA review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Great Quality and Organization"

What do you like best?

I like the integration and auto logging with Salesforce. I like the option to forward calls to phone, make number local, and voicemail drop.

What do you dislike?

Quality can be troublesome at times, that could be in areas where connection is slower.

Keeping track of calls and history. Good for reporting and recording.

RingDNA review by User in Computer Software

"Use of RingDNA"

What do you like best?

Integration with SFDC makes it easy to log activities

What do you dislike?

Depending on your reporting within SFDC, reporting can be different with SFDC than Ring DNA

Easy to increase high-volume calling

RingDNA review by User in Design
User in Design

"It was very easy for me to manage calls throughout my work day. Totally love it!"

What do you like best?

The caller id feature when ai am on a call. I know which customer it is and who to call back. I can immediately pull up their file before calling back

What do you dislike?

haven't experienced any dislikes with the ring dna

Managing my call logs and call types

RingDNA review by User in Internet

"Medicare Sales Agent"

What do you like best?

The accuracy and speed of dialing and logging call notes.

What do you dislike?

interface ability would be nice if it was improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

continue to evolve this product its a diamond

ability to contact more customers in a shorter amount of time

RingDNA review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Ring DNA"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and helps with keeping track of clients.

What do you dislike?

It is faulty with connecting at times but not too bad.

We are able to connecting quickly with clients.

RingDNA review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Just what we needed with salesforce.com integration"

What do you like best?

They explained the features of the product but didn't try to "upsell" me into features I didn't need. Integration with salesforce.com is relatively seamless.

What do you dislike?

It took us a little longer to onboard because of small issue with the salesforce integration but they were friendly and helpful as we worked to troubleshoot it.

We are using it to measure the effectiveness of print ads in trade magazines.

RingDNA review by User

"Great tool to keep organized when calling down contact lists"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to reference all contact history

What do you dislike?

Sometimes call box will freeze or close.

Keeping organized and being able to accurately follow up with prospects efficiently.

Learn more about RingDNA

RingDNA Videos

Learning about RingDNA?

* We monitor all RingDNA reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.