RingLead

Dedupe your database. In the Cloud. No Software.

Work for RingLead?

Learning about RingLead?

RingLead Reviews

Showing 26 RingLead reviews
RingLead review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Bad Experience All Around"

What do you like best?

The software does do what it is advertised to do.

What do you dislike?

Wow! Bad experience all around. For 7 months of our 12 month contract they were charging some random persons credit card instead of ours. Apparently they have no safeguard for protecting clients credit card info. Anyway we tried to get it fixed back in November and they just ignored us. Come June they are upset with us about it?? I spoke with the CFO Brian Vitale and the dude threatened to send us to collections and hung up on me. We then got an email that they would be contacting their attorney over this. Straight up told me he didn’t care if we renewed with them next year. We finally got our credit card on file and hopefully it's fixed. But there is some serious miscommunication and confusion on their end. Their frustration should never be taken out on a client when it's their own fault. I got ahold of someone else in the company and they apologized profusely for the way we had been treated and for the mistake that had been made on their end and offered us a 10% discount. The software fits our needs for now but we are seriously unimpressed with the customer service and lack of professionalism.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid at all costs. Horrible customer service.

Deduping. We are able to streamline data much quicker

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RingLead
RingLead review by User in Information Technology and Services

"room for improvement"

What do you like best?

I actually like that DMS Capture creates a pop-up rather than another tab in my web browser. This helps me stay organized while validating what I'm looking at in Capture on LinkedIn, CRM, or other research tools at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I have another database search tool that finds direct phone numbers with more accuracy. The amount of clicks it takes to import a contact from LinkedIn SalesNavigator to my CRM is too many. The process could be streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate alternatives and consider time as a variable to how this solution will benefit/hurt your daily flow.

Connecting directly to relevant stakeholders and decision-makers.

What Data Quality solution do you use?

RingLead review by User in Internet

"Good, but Needs Improvement"

What do you like best?

I like how it auto-merges duplicate records in Marketo that were created in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The auto-merge is great, but it can cause problems because merging two records in Marketo will combine their two scores and cause issues. There ways around this, but it's still a pain and some bad data can linger for a while. Also, better make sure you de-dupe Salesforce too or else you'll continue to run into the dupe issue in Marketo, causing a feedback loop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you test out using Ringlead with a few sample leads every time you try to mass de-dupe. There's a lot of room for error so being cautious is key.

We're using Ringlead to de-dupe in Marketo and Salesforce. Our Salesforce admin is using Ringlead to upload lists and make sure we don't upload any duplicates. It's helping us clean up our DB, but you have to be very mindful of its effects.

RingLead review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Must Have Tool for Big Data Importers"

What do you like best?

Hands down, the "Unique Upload" Function

Our clients send us their CRM data in pretty much any format you could ever imagine.

After cleaning it all up, so it matches our metadata and can actually be uploaded, the last thing I want to do is run a bunch of VLOOKUPs against our existing data to make sure I'm not creating any duplicates.

Fortunately, Unique Upload automates this.

All that you have to do is upload a file, choose the matching criteria, and viola - RingLead sends you an email in minutes with 2 different files.

One has the matched records and their SFDC IDs, the other has the unmatched records.

Must have tool if you're importing mass amounts of data on a regular basis and don't want to create duplicates.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a bit dated, but I'd rather have that than some fancy interface and a nonfunctional tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the clunky looking UI fool you, incredibly innovative company & tool.

We mainly use Unique Upload & Unique Entry in SFDC but I know there are tons of other very helpful features provided by RingLead that I have access to, but still haven't explored.

Must have for anyone working with data coming from 3+ different sources.

Preventing duplicate records & the monotonous process required to do so.

While you can build excel functions to do some of the features RingLead provides, that's only going to get you so far; RingLead provides it all when it comes to ensuring data quality.

RingLead review by Kristin B.
Kristin B.

"So far, so good!"

What do you like best?

RingLead has many options and filters which makes it easy for us to set up our de-duping and normalization criteria.

What do you dislike?

So far, everything has been great. Haven't run into many problems and support has been helpful!

Standardizing and cleaning data

RingLead review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Good for solving data issues!"

What do you like best?

Unique uploads - mass import of contacts and accounts to Salesforce that are checked for duplicates (Better and cleaner than the salesforce import). You are also allowed to import a higher limit than salesforce or other tools allow. The Marketo integration was important for us because of a duplicate issue for our clients and prospects, and RingLead allowed us to clean it up very efficiently! Marketo would have been a completly manual process and we had well over 2,000 duplicates within our system.

What do you dislike?

The setup took a bit of time, mostly due to a miscommunication from our account executive and the person who signed the contract. Otherwise okay. When working in a duplicate list, they show close to 200 records. Even if you are working in the list and selecting which records to merge/ignore, they will log you out due to inactivity. The work won't be saved once you log back in. (This can be easily fixed and isn't a reason to choose a different product!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price and resources, it is a great deal. It is especially useful if you integrate salesforce and Marketo, which can both have major duplicate problems. Be aware that the RingLead and Marketo integration is slightly more complicated than the Salesforce integration. We also had to purchase more API calls from Salesforce to make it work - but it was well worth it!

We are solving duplicate issues due to Salesforce imports. It has benefited our sales and operations team, making them both more efficient.

RingLead review by Brittany K.
Brittany K.

"Excellent Product -- Ok Service"

What do you like best?

I love the products ability to manage duplicates. Its a straight forward de-duplication system that was easy to install and implement within our CRM.

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy about the customer service protocols. If you call into the 1-800 number your still assigned a ticket and can wait upwards of 24-48 hours of receiving help. I wish they had a Support team on call (reachable by phone) to help with issues that may come up.

We've managed to eliminate adding further dups into our CRM. It did not totally solve our problem of cleaning up the system because our homemade ERP software loses contacts when we use the Data Cleanser. Ringlead did however, open our eyes to how we need to manage how our systems and get them to work together. Which is a project that is under way.

We do have about 4 years of clean up within our Contact/Accounts, that will have to be managed outside of Ringlead. Until that is completed, we will not be able to use Ringlead's Data Cleanse.

We will likely always use Ringlead for managing de-duplication for uploads, unique entries, and web-to-lead forms. This product has served great for prevention.

RingLead review by Greg B.
Greg B.

"RingLead certainly has potential"

What do you like best?

It's ability to merge records on a range of variables is powerful.

Also, the responsiveness of the RingLead Support team was excellent.

What do you dislike?

The UI is so outdated and the UX is significantly complicated. This tool should be designed simple enough that any Marketing Manager could work out what to do and how best to do it. If these things were fixed, I'd expect the Support team wouldn't get hassled as much and you would be able to target a new customer base to use RingLead products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your database is full of duplicates, then I'd highly recommend using RingLead's Data Cleanse product. However, I would suggest using it to clean up your current state, whilst implementing new internal processes to avoid duplication in the future, so you remove the need for the tool altogether.

In some cases I've achieved up to a 99.99% improvement in the deduplication of records. This was using the Data Cleanse product. That was impressive.

RingLead review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Ringlead is great but has some issues"

What do you like best?

On-going dedupe of database has been an incredible step for us.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few issues with blocking records into Marketo/SFDC. For example, we have had to contatc support a few times to rectify specific issues.

Deduplication of database and on-going ammending of records

RingLead review by Jordan E.
Jordan E.

"Simple and Comprehensive De-Duplication"

What do you like best?

The alerts built into the Unique Entry VisualForce page are a huge help for our reps. Also, the Data Cleanse was key for cleaning out duplicate records in our Salesforce org.

What do you dislike?

The UI for the Data Cleanse isn't the most attractive/intuitive. There's probably a way to make the Deletion/Merging of duplicate records a little faster and easier to understand. Probably the only reason we haven't fully finished our Data Cleanse yet.

We had many duplicate records, and with a growing Sales team, the number of dupes was only going to continue to grow unless we had a better de-duplication process than SFDC's standard process. With a clean database, our reporting is more accurate, we don't have prospects being annoyed by two different reps calling them, and our reps don't get upset by co-worker calling their contacts.

RingLead review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Comprehensive solution"

What do you like best?

Their data capture tool, called "Capture". Their platform does everything we need. They have continually added to it over the years.

What do you dislike?

They could use better help docs and training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a full demo, the first demo we got only showed a small piece of what they do. We had a junior rep. Ask to talk with someone senior.

Revamped our entire lead generation program. We use Capture for data collection and the DMS platform for everything else.

RingLead review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to Use and Very Effective"

What do you like best?

I like that RingLead is a web-based solution, so my colleagues and I can all use it on our own computers without having to download anything. The complexity of the solution is very low - it's simple to use and easy to navigate. The integration with Marketo (and the web-hook build) helps to alleviate new duplicates from coming in. The free training and friendly support staff is an additional bonus.

What do you dislike?

I have mainly worked on the Data Cleanse functionality and haven't found anything that I "dislike". The only problem I've run into is that I had over 200 duplicates in one instance, but I couldn't click the "Ignore" button for all of them. It kept freezing the screen and kicking me out, so I had to manually click each one individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We only evaluated CRMFusion, but chose RingLead for price and ease of use.

We have duplicate data in Salesforce and Marketo, resulting in more contact/lead licenses than we need. This also confuses our Sales team about which lead/contact to attribute activities to.

RingLead review by Patricia H.
Patricia H.

"Easy to use, great customer service, solves big pain point"

What do you like best?

It easily takes you through all the steps necessary to cleanse your database and avoid duplicates from building up again. I'd recommend to any marketer or Salesforce admin who is responsible for keeping the data clean. Get RingLead as soon as possible and make sure you start as you mean to go on.

What do you dislike?

To do the data cleanse you have to login via RingLead, I quite like everything purely within Salesforce.

We were able to remove approx. 40% of our database that were all duplications and preventing us from being able to accurate report in Salesforce. Now all our leads, accounts and contacts are maintained accurately and duplicates are avoiding upon entry. Our reporting is now accurate and we can be confident of the quality of our Salesforce data.

RingLead review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"Impressed with RingLead's support!"

What do you like best?

The previous Marketo administrator at my company set up RingLead by themselves and unfortunately had set it up incorrectly. With RingLead support's help I was able to correct the setup errors and get it working correctly. Since that time it has worked flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I can think of is that they could have been more aggressive in their on-boarding process, so we could have avoided the setup problems we had, but that's a two way street.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you go through the on-boarding process with their support team.

Duplicate leads in Salesforce.

RingLead review by Antoine S.
Antoine S.

"Great Product for a nice clean data!"

What do you like best?

Ringlead does exactly what we want it to do in regards to keeping our lead buckets clean of duplicate leads. Our customers constantly return to our website for a multitude of reasons and our web forms ask for the same information on each one and w/o Ringlead we would be creating multiple leads all the time. Thus throwing off lead gen reporting and a multitude of other reports. and views. It even gives our sales team much more time to focus on saleing and not cleaning a trough of duplicate leads.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes not flexible and no batch processing.

Removing duplicate leads. Much cleaner lead buckets and great time saved of our sales staff.

RingLead review by Kate K.
Kate K.

"Long time Ringlead customer"

What do you like best?

The Ringlead Unique Upload tool has been one of my "go to" tools for the past few years.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Ringlead - the tool is simple, effective, and the price is right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will save your database from data upload duplicates.

We had a major duplication issue with lead uploads. Unique Upload has completely fixed this issue.

RingLead review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great at what they do - But lacks flexibility"

What do you like best?

The product is great at finding and eliminating dupes on the fly as they're being mass loaded.

What do you dislike?

The plug-in in SFDC to check for dupes while manually entering them into SFDC constantly moves your cursor back to the First Name insert field causing you to overwrite your work.

There's very limited flexibility on the support side.

Lead deduplication in real time. We have had a significant reduction in duplicate leads.

RingLead review by Janani M.
Janani M.

"Radical decrease in duplicates and better database hygiene!"

What do you like best?

We had faced many duplicate lead records. the number of dupes was only going to continue to grow unless we had a better solution in hand which integrates efficiently into any database like salesforce or Marketo and our dupes have gone down in a tremendous way.

Thanks to Ringlead!

Regards,

Janani

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about Ringlead. A transparent system and better transition while integrating.

Sales teams are getting quality leads

RingLead review by Bobby R.
Bobby R.

"RingLead is Great!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, modern interface, fast support.

What do you dislike?

No issues so far that we are aware of. ++

Clean, duplicate free data in Salesforce.com - we run Enterprise level and use Pardot as well.

RingLead review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Great for conference leads"

What do you like best?

We use ringlead primarily to de-duplicate leads from conferences against contacts already in our system.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better account-account data cleanse option. My big problem with merges in Salesforce, other than the strict lookup criteria, is that the comments section of the activities in the child accounts are lost upon merge. If ringlead could keep those comments, this product would be applicable to more than just our marketing guy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is best suited for marketing use.

Dirty data

RingLead review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"none"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, administration and low cost for a solid solution

What do you dislike?

During lead to contact dedupe I wish you could select which value you would like to keep. Right now the contact always wins.

By using Ringlead we are minimizing the number of duplicate records entered by our SFDC users who never search before they create a record. it solves many issues for us that relate to proper case assignment and Eloqua integration.

RingLead review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"Ringlead is an easy, effective tool for duplication monitoring!"

What do you like best?

Ringlead is very user friendly! I find the tool to be quick and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find the merge wizard to be counter productive.

Duplicate entries in SFDC reduce confusion and redundancy for our team.

RingLead review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"A Great Service Overall"

What do you like best?

The instant Salesforce interactivity, and overall field-mapping functionality.

What do you dislike?

It often times-out, templates don't always carry over data, and emailed read-outs often malfunction to say that things weren't uploaded when they really were. Also, the field mapping tends to be tedious.

Lead upload and data management. It is a great service and is great for mass-upload.

RingLead review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"RingLead makes updating Salesforce a breeze"

What do you like best?

It has a very easy user interface. You have simple steps to walk through in order to process your data.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. We have been pleased with RingLead.

RingLead helps us quickly and efficiently remove duplicates from our Salesforce database,

RingLead review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"OK, but There is Better Out There"

What do you like best?

I inherited Ring Lead after an acquisition, and we were tied to the contract for almost a year. It's a decent tool to cleaning your data, and fairly easily to use.

What do you dislike?

For the money, I don't recommend. It does not have all the functionality as its' competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better tools out there like CRM Fusion .. if they offer a free trial, try it out, but then compare to CRM Fusion ans see which one you like best.

RingLead review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Great dedupe tool"

What do you like best?

very responsive and very happy to assist when needed

What do you dislike?

nothing to complain about. initially we ran into problems but they were resolved very quickly.

Deduplification

Learning about RingLead?

* We monitor all RingLead reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.