Rippling

4.9

Payroll • Benefits • HR • IT — Rippling is the first end-to-end Employee Management Platform

Work for Rippling?

Learning about Rippling?

Rippling Reviews

Ask Rippling a Question
Showing 60 Rippling reviews
Rippling review by Keira F.
Keira F.

"Automation of human resources management"

What do you like best?

Something that has called me positively the attention is the function of the organization chart and the easy portal, since they are elements that allow that the information of the payroll and the payments can be visualized in a simple way.

Another thing that is quite positive are important email notifications. In case of any change or relevant modification, an email arrives and also before an event occurs, such as a day of payment.

What do you dislike?

Some occasional bug or that some updates take time to appear, has only happened temporarily and in a few occasions.

I would also add as a negative aspect that the mobile app is too limited, since you can consult information (almost all can be consulted via mobile, although there is some limitation) but you can not make any type of modification and you have to go to the web version to make changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good platform for managing payments, clients, salaries, helps to modify reports and create organizational charts.

It provides extra help and automation of certain activities in the area of human resources, so I think it is good software for companies that require these services.

Being able to see all the pay stubs in one place and add documentation in a moment is something that saves a human resources manager like me a lot of time.

It has also made it easier for me to hire new employees, since with its organization chart and the facility to add data required for new incorporations, everything is easier and the election of candidates becomes a much easier process.

Finally add, that in general this program has saved us a lot of time and also shows us updated information on documents, payments and employees helping us efficiently in business management.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rippling
Rippling review by Linda G.
Linda G.

"Great human resources software for small and medium enterprises"

What do you like best?

It is an all in one, that is the most remarkable thing about this software for human resources.

You can manage the payroll, consult the benefits of employees, manage employee access, modify configuration options and even have a password manager that facilitates access.

In general, it is a very complete software with many utilities in only one program.

What do you dislike?

If there is something that I do not like, it is that the design is very limited. There are very few options that allow changes to the interface, colors are basic and simple. They should improve the design in future versions to make it more attractive and customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Human resources software is very important, since you are saving time and improving the satisfaction of your employees. Having everything organized and structured is something basic. As human resources manager, I can give better attention and develop my work better, so I recommend it.

Although, this software is good for small and medium companies, for larger companies it is somewhat more limited.

Rippling has helped my company and me mainly, because thanks to having so many tools for the human resources sector, it has allowed me to manage employee data much more efficiently and be able to solve problems much more quickly.

What Core HR solution do you use?

Rippling review by Greg K.
Greg K.

"Finally, Pain-Free Payroll"

What do you like best?

Rippling takes the hassle and guesswork out of running payroll. Their streamlined automated service is easy to manage from the web dashboard. On the rare occasions when I have needed support, they have been extremely responsive and helpful. Other payroll processors have really screwed me in the past with stupid mistakes, bad customer service, missed deadlines, etc. Rippling fixed all that for us.

What do you dislike?

I have tried three different payroll providers in the past and Rippling is by far my favorite. I have not had any problems using Rippling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really seamless, low-cost, automated option for small businesses like ours.

Rippling saves me a lot of time because (a) payroll, benefits and deductions are handled automatically; (b) all tax filings and reporting is done for me, correctly and on time; (c) employees have their own dashboard to access payroll documents, so they don't need to ask me to do it.

Rippling review by Amber G.
Amber G.

"Massive improvements to our onboarding and payroll workflow"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the "hire an employee" button and the ease of preparing and sending agreements. The agreements use variables so I don't have to create agreements over and over when I hire new people. I enter a few bits of info (email address, name, the rate of pay, classification) and click to send the documents I need to be signed. Everything is signed electronically so we're moving a lot faster through the process.

I am looking forward to adding the SSO feature for creating my user accounts as well.

What do you dislike?

The transition from Paychex to Rippling was handled pretty well, but there were times that I felt a little lost in terms of knowing what to expect and what to tell my team to expect. Some of the users thought the invitation to join Rippling was spam so it caused a little bit of confusion. That said, the Rippling team took my call and helped me work through my concerns, including explaining ways they were improving the product in the coming months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only complaint I had, in the beginning, was that I felt unsure about what to expect during the transition from Paychex to Rippling. After a couple of calls, I felt a lot more informed and they also explained ways they were addressing some of my concerns for future users. After the transition, I haven't needed support for anything at all. It's straightforward and fast to use.

I used to spend a lot of time with getting agreements signed, collecting W9 forms and direct deposit information. Additionally, Paychex was hard to navigate and seemed "old-school" so prepping and processing payroll was an aggravating chore.

Rippling has made everything related to payroll and onboarding a breeze. Electronic signatures, storage of my contracts and W9s, etc. all in one place make the process so easy that at first, I felt like I forgot to do something.

The biggest benefit so far has just been the time I have saved and the streamlined workflow. This has been a big factor positioning me so I can confidently delegate some of the tasks related to new hires. I plan to add the Single Sign-On feature soon – that will even further automate my process. Love it!

Rippling review by Amy K.
Amy K.

"Loving the efficiency of this system"

What do you like best?

All the info and systems I need as a small business owner are in one place. Not 8 docs that some people have access to and others don't. Also - I love that getting someone up and running at our company is so simple.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that comes to mind that I don't like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the first system that I've seen that had all the right things in the system for personnel management. There are a lot of systems that manage a portion, but not everything in one swoop. I love having everything in one place.

Payroll processing, password protection - those two things alone would cost me a significant amount more than the cost through Rippling. That's just off the hop! Not to mention the organization and peace of mind I have knowing where everything is related to onboarding/offboarding.

Rippling review by Emma P.
Emma P.

"Rippling is a great tool for our small business, really helps handle HR functionalities"

What do you like best?

I like being able to control so much more of our HR systematically. The templates and setup make things really easy to get going and manage employee paperwork, hiring, firing, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is no chat support, so every question I have has to go to someone's personal email. There is not a lot of quick "question and answer" available or additional resources for support. There was great support during the initial setup, but after I started getting things rolling, I had a lot of little questions that I couldn't find documentation on and had to email the person that originally set us up in the system to get an answer and they didn't always know the answer anyways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup was pretty straightforward, they help you with all of it.

As a small business, we don't have a ton of time or resources to manage HR paperwork. Having all of that in with payroll has been really helpful. It's definitely easier to setup templates for any of the paperwork and hiring documents I need, but also to have access to templates for all of the paperwork as well. There are a lot of resources in the system that I would otherwise have to either makeup from scratch or try to find an appropriate template for, and you don't always have the legal verbiage or support you need to make sure things are compliant.

Rippling review by Sean P.
Sean P.

"Awesomely Simple. "

What do you like best?

I love how easy and simple HR and payroll is! Even without the automatic integrations, just having a payroll system for a small business that starts FREE can be a huge jumpstart for that side of managing the business.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the integrations are working for me yet, but, that's not really why I signed up for this. I do have some of them working, and those are awesome, but others like Slack for example doesn't seem to remove a user when we terminate them, so we go into slack and remove that one manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They consider Vendors and Contractors as employees, too. So, when you consider how many seats you have or need, keep in mind you will need to include any contractors or vendors that are single proprietors or single-filed LLCs, and not corporations. So, if you have 2 employees, and then you pay 3 guys in your area for services monthly who are single business owner types, then in rippling your payroll will have 5 people. This is important if you are using their free plan, which limits to 5 seats. Once you go over 5 seats you pay for all seats, not just how many you go over by. So, for us, contractors push us over into the premium plans, but they're not expensive anyway.

Payroll was something we avoided as long as possible as a small business because of the costs associated. With Rippling to start free until you have more employees is a godsend, I wish we had that years ago. Now there's really no reason not to have payroll done right for a small office staff.

Rippling review by Administrator

"Great Product on on the Cutting Edge of HR"

What do you like best?

They make HR easy. Simple Payroll, health insurance, 401K, recruiting, and on-boarding out of the box and all-in-one. Rippling lets the HR department give the options and then the employees make their selections. Those selections are then automatically configured everywhere. Absolutely zero redundant data entry! Absolutely great software. I have tried Quickbooks Payroll, Paylocity, and ADP over the years and Rippling has them beat in feature set and ease of use hands down. Payroll literally takes just a few minutes a pay period now.

With ADP, I always had to make sure the insurance payments were correct and got paid. I was always coordinating between our 401K provider and payroll. It was a pain. No tto mention the double data entry of sending everyone the employee information. Rippling integrates everything into one system that talks with/to everyone. Their third party providers are seriously the best.

Paylocity, If I could sum up Paylocity in 1 word it would be "headache". To process a single payroll took infinite clicks, three screens, and 4 different reports. The on-boarding was a mess and very limited in what you can do. In order for their system to calculate the health insurance charges and for my employees to pick their plan, they asked me to manually input the entire plan rate matrix per age. They charged integration fees for any 3rd party system I wanted to integrate with. I will say they had great customer support. But it came at a cost. I was charge over $2000 just to get things rolling. With Rippling, everything was already done and integrated. It was insanely simple to setup.

I cannot say enough about how great Rippling is and how I am excited to what they are going to become. There is no better software out there than Rippling for ALL THINGS HR.

What do you dislike?

Being on the cutting edge, there have been a few snags in the software along the way. However, their support team always fixes them quickly and get's everything corrected. Great team.

The only thing that could be better is that they require 4 days from processing a payroll to when they actually pay the employees. This is due to wire transfers and money risks. At ADP it was next day. At Paylocity it was 48 hours. I understand the risks but it would be nice if it was just 48 hours.

The question is better served asking what HR problem is Rippling not answering... ZERO! I cannot think of a single HR request that we have that Rippling does not solve. All of my employees are happy. Management is happy. Can't think of any better solution.

Rippling review by Administrator

"Everything I need in one!!!"

What do you like best?

Rippling has by far been the best payroll service that we have used as a company. Being able to utilize such an upfront and easy to use payroll system and tack on all of the other features like SSO, and password manager.has enabled our team to really push forward and be productive.

What do you dislike?

I am not the biggest fan of the user interface. Its not terrible I just feel that with all of the great technology and synergy being utilized that the user interface could just be a little more up tot date or more interesting to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best payroll service out there!!!!

Being able to have a payroll company that we can trust and not have to worry about all the semantics. Having everything we need all in one service allows us to save money and be the most effective company that we can be.

Rippling review by Salimata B.
Salimata B.

"One stop shop for entrepreneurs"

What do you like best?

Overall ease of use, and when following different set up they walk you through literally from one end to another seamlessly. It's also one stop shop for all things an entrepreneur needs for payroll, benefits, security, onboarding and offboarding and collecting important documents from employees. It's changed things for me in such a tremendous way and saves me LOTS of time...and it's free! Very responsive support staff, my emails are always replied to immediately and issues take care of right away. It's almost too good to be true, they are that good at what they do, and it almost makes me weary because one stop shops are not known to be great at everything they do, but Rippling is. They deliver on everything they say, and it's FREE! Did I say it was FREE alreay?

What do you dislike?

Their fees are very expensive when you make rookie mistakes, and I've paid my share of it but they are also very understanding and work with you to waive fees they're able to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the one stop shop for any entrepreneurs truly looking to save time, money and energy when it comes to payroll, onboarding and offboarding, one sign on, and as you grow the company grows with your needs. When I'm ready for benefits, they will have options for me, as well as hardware and software. Rippling is so good to be true that I am looking over my shoulder to make sure that it's actually real. Just don't make mistakes, because it's costly when they have to fix it for you.

Payroll processing, onboarding and off boarding, collecting all information from employees and keeping it in a safe secure manner, one sign on so no more password sharing or having to delete and change all the time.

Rippling review by Administrator

"Complete HR and Payroll solution for my business - So happy I signed up!"

What do you like best?

I love not having to deal with an employee checklist, searching out forms, find and replace names, form details, etc. I love not having to think about what I need to do when a new employee signs on. I appreciate that it makes us look more professional when we can simply say "sign up here and Rippling will take care of everything."

Before Rippling we didn't have a set vacation policy. After, we suddenly had a set vacation policy and were easily able to track time, accrue, and set an office calendar with vacations that everyone knows about.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I'm not able to automatically cancel certain linked accounts. I think it was Gmail and another one, due to permissions with the apps. That's not on Rippling but it is an inconvenience.

I used Quickbooks for payroll and it was a little easier and straightforward. Setting up pay schedule's is a bit confusing and doing a one off takes a little time. Quickbooks was much faster with a one off. Also, the direct deposit time is long compared to others I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go for it. Not dealing with onboarding new employees is completely worth it. Rippling will give your business an automated HR department.

Being a small business with a need to manage multiple employees and contractors, a dedicated HR person is not always in the budget. Which means the business owner ends up taking care of all of the HR work, which is a headache and not the most cost effective use of time. Rippling has easily solved that. Once it's all set up it is completely painless to hire a new person.

Rippling review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Well rounded payroll / onboarding / hr platform"

What do you like best?

For our needs specifically it is a one stop shop in terms of features. On top of that both the pricing and cost of wires for example can't be beat.

What do you dislike?

No real negatives, they are a start up so there is typical start up process bumps that they are working through sometimes but I am sure that will be remedied as time continues on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are a small start up or established business rippling can definitely add value. The customer support team is great and has even worked to help my CPA get information he needs around tax time.

Mainly a way to handle payroll for our team which spans across 3 countries. As the CEO and the ops guy its helped to make my life a lot easier.

Rippling review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Incredibly simple HR onboarding and payroll solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to start using, easy to continue using. So many HR software suites are user unfriendly. I don't have the time to wrestle with payroll software every two weeks. With Rippling, running payroll takes two seconds. Bonus: Rippling's reminder emails help me remember to run payroll when I'm busy.

What do you dislike?

Rippling isn't going to file my federal payroll taxes (my accountant does that), but that form fill request is my default view every time I log in. I can't get rid of the reminder. At least, I haven't figured out an easy way to get rid of that reminder. Similarly, because my employees are contractors, some weeks they don't work. I haven't found an easy way to sunset payroll reminders for them.

I needed a simple payroll solution for 1099 contractors. Payroll through Rippling is hassle-free. Rippling's reminder emails even help me remember to run payroll when I'm busy. I also needed an easy way to onboard employees. Just getting a team to fill out HR paperwork and then filing it can be a pain. Rippling solved that problem -- I just had to answer a few questions and then Rippling provided all the forms I needed, including non-disclosure agreements.

Rippling review by Drew J.
Drew J.

"Rippling is a great tool startups can use for peace of mind around HR management. "

What do you like best?

Being able to integrate trello, slack, etc on a computer is a great feature for on-boarding. The weekly emails to remind me about running payroll are a God sin though. I can focus on everything else in my business and Rippling takes cares of the rest.

What do you dislike?

Contractors and Employees are treated the same. A one time contractor takes away one of your free 5 rippling users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to consider using when starting your company. Not sure it's the most competitive pricing model is for the long term of my company (specifically around the additional costs whenever I hire additional people) but I haven't gotten to that point yet so I truly can't speak into that point. It does everything that I need it to do and more. Couldn't be more happy to have been introduced to this product. It has given me a peace of mind that I didn't realize I needed.

The HR tax law is complicated and I don't have to find or talk to other accountants to figure out what I owe or what taxes I have to pay.

Rippling review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Perfect payroll service "

What do you like best?

I am the sole employee in my S-Corp and needed a payroll service that would meet my simple yet specific needs. Their interface is simple and straightforward and the price is right. Based on my experience with Rippling I won’t hesitate to continue using them as I expand my business to onboard more employees.

What do you dislike?

I hope they incorporate the ability to provide certain benefits like health care, dental insurance, 401ks, HSAs, etc. within their platform. I believe they will in due time and am in no hurry for them to do this. What they have implemented so far is impressive and I’d rather they continue to cover a small scope of services exceptionally, rather than a large breadth of services with average execution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for a very-small business owner such as myself and I won’t hesitate to continue using Rippling as my business grows out of that category.

Rippling has all the ability to implement nuanced aspects of S-Corp payroll (employer versus employee aspects) in a way that is easy for the business owner to understand.

Rippling review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Customer service is exceptional"

What do you like best?

I’ve never had the pleasure of interacting with such a responsive and capable customer service team. Any time I’ve had a question or rare issue it has been addressed with more promptness, thoroughness, and personal accountability than I think I’ve ever encountered from another company in any industry. I’ve also been blown away by the professionalism of the various faces of Rippling that I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with. I feel that it is exceptionally rare to really feel confident that a company will take care of any relevant matters you bring to their table. I am convinced that my HR and payroll are in great hands with Rippling, now and in the future. That peace of mind is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Before you sign up, there is not really a FAQ explaining the full set of features and services offered. I feel this is more a detriment to Rippling the company, than to me as the client. They’re really selling themselves short. They provide a true full-service payroll service that competes with the other industry leaders for small businesses. Unfortunately Rippling sells itself short on this front by not making this fact obvious at its internet storefront. A client really needs to arrive already knowing what they want in order to see Rippling for the value that it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth giving them a shot as a first option over other payroll companies that specialize in small business. I believe you will be delighted with their customer service team’s willingness to work with you.

Rippling has allowed me to save time and energy with their full service payroll engine at a very affordable and sustainable rate. They worked with me to customize payroll for a small and somewhat complex (to me) S-Corp / greater-than-2% shareholder situation. Their engineering team was a dream to work with and now my payroll is practically on autopilot. Thank you Rippling, specifically to Hemant, Gaurav, Prasanna, and especially Saurav - and everyone else behind the scenes.

Rippling review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Awesomely Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

We started using Rippling about 9 months ago because of the comprehensive services and integrations we need to onboard new hires.

What do you dislike?

Some of the account set up is lengthy and requires you to be prepared. Plan to spend some time, the better you set up your account ahead of time the easier it is later.

Simply put, we are managing people, from interns to new hires. Having a streamlined tool to process offer letters and onboard with company documents and agreements is valuable. Automating payroll saves time.

Rippling review by Deepak J.
Deepak J.

"Rippling is a no-brainer if you're an early stage startup"

What do you like best?

1. Ease of use, great UI

2. Low cost, especially to support small startups

3. Great deals on office gear

4. Customer-centric and responsive support team.

5. Easy access management for my team as well as hiring/firing & onboarding/offboarding members

What do you dislike?

Had a small hiccup with worker's compensation insurance. They did not let us know we needed it before running payroll and that resulted in some unfair fees. To be fair to Rippling, this happens to a ton of NYC companies, and even ones in Y Combinator like us. I think this is minor and they know to warn their clients of this going fwd.

Everything else is awesome.

- Payroll

- Access management

- Onboarding/offboarding simple docs for new hires

- Office gear with cheap deals

Rippling review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Great solution for small businesses"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, an excellent price for small businesses (especially those of us with less than five employees... free).

What do you dislike?

Set-up was a little clunky since it seemed we missed a couple of steps during set-up but weren't 'flagged' that steps were missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to get set up properly and take full advantage of the contract/onboarding templates.

I've been using Rippling for close to five months now and, having used several other payroll/HR solutions, this one has been better than most. The Rippling team helped get us set-up properly and made everything ready to go by Jan 1.

Rippling review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"Awesome payroll for startups"

What do you like best?

I like that it is free for if you have less than 5 employees and all the app integrations it has.

What do you dislike?

Some systems (like Intuit payroll) allow for next business day payroll deposits and Rippling is 4 days. It's not a big deal but that might be the only downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all their apps and get on the platform early.

Payroll. It's allowed me to easily run payroll and also not have to worry about taxes, which are automatically taken out.

"Onboarding made simple"

What do you like best?

Rippling gives a small startup the powers of a big company when it comes to HR and onboarding new team members. After going through Rippling's simple organization setup and configuring your apps, it's completely hands off—the account creation, hardware configuration, etc. Plus, completely free payroll.

What do you dislike?

So far, the experience has been awesome. One improvement that could be made is making apps easier to find. Rippling recently added categories, but a simple search would be useful too. Also, I know Rippling has integrations for timesheets, but I think having this built-in would be awesome, especially if it auto-filled hours for hourly employee payroll.

All the onboarding-related functions of a big company's HR department.

- Payroll

- Account creation / management

- Offer letters and forms

Rippling review by Ajay S.
Ajay S.

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

Rippling provides a one-stop solution for our payroll and benefits needs. IT is easy to use, upload info, and run payroll every couple weeks.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features like wage garnishment were not perfect, but seem to be coming together well now.

We use it for Payroll - it is an easy to use, free/low-cost solution for the companies that I run. It saves us time, money and it very easy to use.

Rippling review by Neha  A.
Neha A.

"User friendly and smooth application"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is nice and designed well to access all the features which is a really cool option. The help is missing; it would be great if you can have contact or chat option for support

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy solution for all the HR needs

Payroll processing.. after opting rippling it got smoother

Rippling review by Gabriel G.
Gabriel G.

"Easy, simple and clean"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Rippling is how straight forward it is. I can find what I need to find immediately with no confusion or problems.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about rippling, with each update they have been getting better. I enjoy the user interface and the user experience.

Benefits I see with rippling is such an easy way to find how much I have been paid for certain dates.

"Onboarding Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Rippling is so intuitive and has really improved my workflow. As an administrative professional, I spend a lot of time working on organization, and Rippling has helped with this so much. It has also sped up our onboarding process immensely.

What do you dislike?

Although we are able to use Rippling for Payroll, we still have to utilize another product for employee's timesheets. It would be great if Rippling had their own timesheet solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will save you a ton of time- it is worth getting, you are paying for your own convenience/ sanity!

It allows us to keep important documents and procedures all occurring in one place

Rippling review by Jen Y.
Jen Y.

"CEO and Co-Founder"

What do you like best?

Rippling's user interface is extremely easy to use and everything is extremely efficient. They have a great team who are not only extremely knowledgeable but very quick to respond to any inquiries we have. Our experience with paychex was unfortunately terrible and are so glad to have switched to Rippling! Highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we don't like at this point!

Payroll and Taxes.

Rippling review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Relentless Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We had some bank connection issues. Our bank's website looks like it was designed in the Netscape days, so know the issue was more on their side. But instead of blaming the bank, and saying too bad, the Rippling team kept at it until they found a solution. Communication was constant and transparent during the process, and they resolved as fast as possible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Thus far, everything has been great.

Payroll, employee on-boarding. Having a central hub for all the normal back office systems is great. Night and day from the usual patchwork of systems.

Rippling review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Good for managed laptops"

What do you like best?

Good for managing company laptops as a small company and having them come fully set up. Also saves a lot of time provisioning accounts across multiple services.

What do you dislike?

We use Gusto for payroll and would like better ability to shut off payroll related features. Password management functionality and ability to get end-user hardware support would make it even better.

Saves a lot of time setting up and managing accounts and computers.

Rippling review by Administrator

"Great product for fast-growing startup"

What do you like best?

We hire contractors all the time - Rippling makes it so easy to get them onboarded and lets me focus on the rest of the business.

Customer service has been phenomenal.

Layout is attractive and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes finding an obscure feature I'm looking for - like changing an employee's pay cycle - can be difficult. Luckily support responds to questions quickly.

Huge time save when onboarding lots of people at once. Payroll is easy to manage. Since all our contractors are remote, signing documents electronically is a must, and we save on a subscription to another e-signing service, plus the time to file hundreds of documents.

Rippling review by Cory B.
Cory B.

"Simple Onboarding"

What do you like best?

The ease it brings to on-boarding. Makes the process quick and easy to track and accomplish.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Pretty straightforward. A product in the process of maturing. Did most of what was expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best HR/Onboarding experiences I've had joining a company.

The HR side to my employment. Self-service.

Rippling review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy set up and use. Process payroll effortlessly and easily manage HR."

What do you like best?

Conversion was a breeze! We were paired with an on boarding specialist who walked us through the process of changing over from our old payroll provider without any issues at all. Rippling has great customer service! Prompt responses when we do need help or have a question. I appreciate that I actually get connected with a person, not a machine.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about Rippling! Rippling was easy set up and has been very easy to use. No complaints at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait to start with Rippling! East transition and set up. On going use frees up staff time.

Before Rippling we did not have the staffing necessary to fulfill HR obligations. Rippling's services filled the gaps without us having to hire additional staff. Saves our company time and money.

Rippling review by Nelson N.
Nelson N.

"Rippling is a simple, inexpensive and very valuable software"

What do you like best?

Website simplicity, background checks, integrations, price and I love pizza.

What do you dislike?

i dislike our current government because it sucks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The integrations are very valuable plus employee onboarding and offboarding is very important. Rippling is the best solution at the moment.

Driver onboarding and payroll

Rippling review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Best customer service and intuitive user experience across the entire platform"

What do you like best?

Anytime I have questions I have had my representative and/or multiple support members email me back within the hour and answered any questions quickly.

What do you dislike?

The platform has so many great tools I feel like I could use some more training to receive its full value.

Easy onboarding and HR functions

Rippling review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Very Digestible Data"

What do you like best?

Everything from PTO days to payroll are laid out in an easy to digest platform that makes even the most complex work related data easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

We didn't use the platform last year, so roll-over PTO days aren't accounted for.

I'm reminded of when I'm paid, and I'm able to see the breakdown of taxes withheld, deductions, and more. I didn't realize how much of my check was taken out for federal taxes!

Rippling review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"Make Payroll Easy and Affordable "

What do you like best?

Running a startup, I have a lot of hats to wear, so any tools that lighten my load are appreciated. Rippling has been so easy to plug into our hiring and payroll activities!

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. We’re still a small company, but Rippling made our first tax reporting event very smooth. I’m basically reviewing and click-accepting my way through payroll and payroll taxes.

Payroll and payroll taxes, including organizing benefits. It’s a great solution for tracking the on-boarding agreements and hiring letters too.

Rippling review by Sergei B.
Sergei B.

"Easy and save"

What do you like best?

It has never been easier to be hired and get paid with Rippling! It took me one hour to finalize paperwork when I got my current job and my payrolls are always on time. It keeps me up to date on my taxes, sick leave hours and holidays. I feel save about my personal information. Love it!

What do you dislike?

2-step authentication seems to be annoying sometimes. But I do understand this is for safety reason.

It saves my time

Rippling review by User in Internet

"Dream Come True for Founders"

What do you like best?

The efficient and reliable platform to automate otherwise quite time consuming tasks.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could handle health benefits in it

Rippling simplifies and automates on-boarding and off-boarding employees- saving time, money and a lot of stress. Manual paperwork and the typical back and forth are a thing of the past - as they should be. I am delighted by the efficiency of their platform and tell other founders about it all the time. It is perhaps the single most useful tool as you grow your business.

Rippling review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Friendly Interface "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Rippling makes HR fun and easy to understand. The interface is very readable and helps me understand everything from my payroll to my benefits easily.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered anything that I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I'm not on the HR team, but from my perspective, I realize the benefits are allowing employees to feel empowered with their finances and resources at the company they are at.

Rippling review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The easy of seeing your paystubs and how easy it is to put in PTO for your supervision to approve

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Rippling. My one complaint, I guess, would be that it does not keep me logged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to have the ease of payroll, W2 filing, paid-time off schedule with colleagues, benefits, organization charts, and more, this is the site for you.

Payroll disbursement

Rippling review by Administrator

"Great software for intelligent payroll"

What do you like best?

The software has intelligent features so we do not make mistakes and allows us to not worry about paying various taxes since it is all automated. Reports and even the W2's are automatically generated correctly at the right time.

What do you dislike?

It took some time to set up but this is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very mature solution that works.

We are using it to run our payroll. It has allowed us to run payroll and pay our payroll tax obligations.

Rippling review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A must-have for startups"

What do you like best?

I love that Rippling automates account creation for new hires. It's also like having an entire HR department when you're still just a small company. Free payroll also a huge win.

What do you dislike?

Every time I think of something new I'd like in Rippling, it pops up a couple weeks later as a new feature. So honestly, there isn't much at this point. I do wish they'd build out their own version of timesheets... all the current third-party offerings are so-so.

Makes HR-type tasks SUPER easy. Payroll, new hires, laptops/tech equipment, etc. One of the most useful SaaS products I've ever used.

Rippling review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Rippling is Great!"

What do you like best?

I like using Rippling to always have access to anything work related. I can look at my health insurance and my pay stubs all the in the same place. It's great.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing specific that I dislike. I enjoy every aspect of Rippling and that is why I gave it a 10/10.

The benefit of having everything in the same place.

Rippling review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Best service of its kind"

What do you like best?

We switched from Gusto - everything about Rippling is so much better. IT provisioning is life changing (saves so many hours), payroll works as described, insurance product is better than any of the vendors in the space.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike - setup was easy, support is awesome.

IT provisioning, hardware provioning, payroll, hr, ben admin

Rippling review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very convenient for hiring and payroll! "

What do you like best?

Rippling has been intuitive, easy to use and very reliable for both running payroll and onboarding/offboarding employees. The software has been thoughtfully designed - I've been impressed with how often it anticipates even our most minor needs!

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have healthcare + benefits access on the platform.

We use it for onboarding/offboarding employees and running payrol

Rippling review by User

"Everything you could want in an Employee Portal"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. so easy to find exactly what I want at any time. Payments are fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

not much. setting up remote workings in different states can be a hassle with setting up tax info but otherwise its great.

Company directory and Management tree, Payroll, and Tax info.

Rippling review by Nate M.
Nate M.

"Great simple payroll & hr admin software"

What do you like best?

Easy payroll, quick onboarding, customer support

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, any issues that we've had have been quickly resolved by the support team

Quick & simple HR/Payroll admin -- as a small but growing start-up, we don't have a dedicated HR person. Rippling allows the founders to quickly and seamlessly take care of everyday HR and payroll tasks.

Rippling review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Rippling makes payroll easy as 🥧"

What do you like best?

Rippling is an incredibly easy-to-use service that integrates seamlessly with all our other systems. They also have excellent customer support, responding to all our requests within a few hours.

What do you dislike?

It’s not always obvious how to perform certain tasks, for example, converting a contractor to a full-time employee.

Rippling makes payroll and other HR tasks easy for us.

Rippling review by User

"Great service with Rippling"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly and easy the website is to navigate

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I think the site is great and I wouldn't change a thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great.

We are solving the problem of having to organize and maintain payroll, office policies, documents and health insurance policies by having them all available on Rippling. The benefit is that employees can see/manage important documents and their pay with ease. It's great during tax season everyone can quickly locate their tax forms.

Rippling review by Phil G.
Phil G.

"The perfect solution for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The on boarding of our company was very easy and as a former CFO I appreciated the detailed questions they asked.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be improved, maybe provide more details and customer reporting capabilities.

Setting up a 401K plan for a small company is not cost effective but with Rippling it is.

Rippling review by Administrator

"Easy to use HR software"

What do you like best?

Big fan of how simple Rippling makes payroll. Couldn't make my life easier as a founder.

What do you dislike?

The software can be a bit clunky to learn at first, some non-intuitive UI choices

Payroll and onboarding

Learn more about Rippling

Rippling Videos

Learning about Rippling?

* We monitor all Rippling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.