Rise Vision

Rise Vision is an Enterprise Digital Signage Platform that provides everything you need to create amazing digital signage. Create your own content and our Platform distributes it to any Display, anytime, anywhere.

Work for Rise Vision?

Learning about Rise Vision?

Rise Vision Reviews

Ask Rise Vision a Question
Showing 3 Rise Vision reviews
Rise Vision review by Sharlene N.
Sharlene N.

"Useful and affordable!"

What do you like best?

I love that Rise Vision software provides us with quality service at a great price. It is absolutely not trying to rip us off. There are other softwares that do the same thing for a pretty penny.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is confusing and hard to operate. I wish we didn't have to convert everything to a URL and that it could be more uniform across tabs. Schedules, displays, and presentations are similar to me, and it's confusing to know what the difference is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to upload content and have different slides for different TVs.

I do internal communications for my company, so we use Rise Vision to spread information to all our employees around the world by placing slides on the televisions. It creates a sense of unity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rise Vision
Rise Vision review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Rise Vision Rocks! "

What do you like best?

I love Rise Vision's easy to use interface. We use a network of televisions across our company and I'm able to train users to program their own televisions, rather than filter everything through 1 department.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more flexibility in assigning multiple presentations to a group of televisions. The only way to create unique displays is to create individual schedules for the tv in question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't pass this product up. It's support community and ease of use is something you can't beat. If you don't have the answer to a problem either the community will or a support technician will. It's an amazing community around this product and I really do enjoy interacting with them!

We've been able to increase engagement with our televisions channel. Once trainings have been complete I expect to see an increase in knowledge share and awareness of company initiatives.

What Digital Signage solution do you use?

Rise Vision review by Heidi H.
Heidi H.

"Hard to reconnect after power is cut"

What do you like best?

Great to display digital content on a TV

What do you dislike?

When the TV power gets cut, it is difficult to reconnect the TV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get support with connection to TV

Displaying announcements at our school on readerboards

Learning about Rise Vision?

* We monitor all Rise Vision reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.