Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Rise Vision

4.0
(11 reviews)

Rise Vision is an Enterprise Digital Signage Platform that provides everything you need to create amazing digital signage. Create your own content and our Platform distributes it to any Display, anytime, anywhere.

Work for Rise Vision?

Learning about Rise Vision?

Rise Vision Reviews

Ask Rise Vision a Question
Showing 12 Rise Vision reviews
Rise Vision review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Rise Vision Review"

What do you like best?

I like their cloud storage as well as the affordability of it. I also like the ability to have custom sized monitors. Rise Vision's Home Dashboard is really nice and easy to navigate, especially when needing to use it for at-a-glance views or quick edits.

What do you dislike?

The UI is clunky and the nomenclature can be confusing. When editing a placeholder, it can be annoying that the duration is not in the properties menu. I find when I have multiple slides, I wish there was a global feature to change all the durations at once. Also, it can be challenging knowing the right pixel lengths to choose when you have several monitors making an ultra-wide display - maybe there should be a snap feature or an auto calculate? There are times when we've published placeholders and the changes haven't taken effect, forcing us to log out, wait a while, make changes again and then publish - there doesn't seem to be a direct correlation as to what causes this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is affordable to use and more intuitive than other comparable low cost display software.

We like Rise Vision because it allows us to control multiple monitors around the campus remotely. This allows us to schedule promotions in advance and makes changes remotely. It also allows us to have different presentations for displays that are in different areas of our campus, which is better for targetted marketing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rise Vision
Rise Vision review by Sharlene N.
Sharlene N.

"Useful and affordable!"

What do you like best?

I love that Rise Vision software provides us with quality service at a great price. It is absolutely not trying to rip us off. There are other softwares that do the same thing for a pretty penny.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is confusing and hard to operate. I wish we didn't have to convert everything to a URL and that it could be more uniform across tabs. Schedules, displays, and presentations are similar to me, and it's confusing to know what the difference is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to upload content and have different slides for different TVs.

I do internal communications for my company, so we use Rise Vision to spread information to all our employees around the world by placing slides on the televisions. It creates a sense of unity.

What Digital Signage solution do you use?

Rise Vision review by john p.
john p.

"Rise Vision: from free to enterprise; a well designed path"

What do you like best?

It is free to start, easy to implement, easy to grow to enterprise.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. I'm impressed by the addition of CEC control, remote restarting and rebooting. I would like to see more notifications from the players if they are not working in the free edition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free version, plan for implementation of enterprise versions. Consider implementing CEC controlled displays.

Disparate digital signage systems, reorganization of enterprise to one solution. This solution allows us to grant individual permissions to signage groups, and manage through web browser.

Rise Vision review by Sebastian M.
Sebastian M.

"Very flexible and easy to use software"

What do you like best?

It allows to place many content easily like photos and videos but also more elaborate stuff like calendars and custom scripts you may have.

What do you dislike?

Their client sometimes is unstable and it's difficult to make players come back. It relays too much on Google and Facebook API and they change their infrastructure often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the documentation carefully and try a lot before implementing it to customer.

We've deployed some players for some fro-yo places and a catering company. I like that I can use my own storage platform and content.

Rise Vision review by Felipe B.
Felipe B.

"Trusted and Established Platform for Digital Signage"

What do you like best?

Steps are straightforward to get started and you can use some features for free. Templates are plenty and you can get up and running very fast. You can add as many displays and customize it as needed depending on the content you want to show.

What do you dislike?

Back-end needs a face lift. There's some trial and error involved in making it work by playing with appropriate screen resolution, scheduling etc. Would like to see more options to customize and branding it better.

Offers a free to low cost digital signage solution with templates to get started fast. Very useful for real-time information such as weather and alerts.

Rise Vision review by Administrator

"Great Experience with Rise Vision"

What do you like best?

Rise Vision is easy to use, low cost, and very intuitive. Storage is a breeze, and changing and maintaining video screen signage and production is easy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would change about Rise Vision is that I have to manually change the titles of each of my slides/images so that they play in order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love using Rise Vision. Would definitely recommend!

I like that I can change the signage from anywhere, at any time! Our video signage wall helps to share the content of my organization in a bright and welcoming way.

Rise Vision review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Rise Vision Rocks! "

What do you like best?

I love Rise Vision's easy to use interface. We use a network of televisions across our company and I'm able to train users to program their own televisions, rather than filter everything through 1 department.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more flexibility in assigning multiple presentations to a group of televisions. The only way to create unique displays is to create individual schedules for the tv in question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't pass this product up. It's support community and ease of use is something you can't beat. If you don't have the answer to a problem either the community will or a support technician will. It's an amazing community around this product and I really do enjoy interacting with them!

We've been able to increase engagement with our televisions channel. Once trainings have been complete I expect to see an increase in knowledge share and awareness of company initiatives.

Rise Vision review by Heidi H.
Heidi H.

"Hard to reconnect after power is cut"

What do you like best?

Great to display digital content on a TV

What do you dislike?

When the TV power gets cut, it is difficult to reconnect the TV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get support with connection to TV

Displaying announcements at our school on readerboards

Rise Vision review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"Signage in hospital elevator"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, availability of plugin features including date and time, weather, and news headlines.

What do you dislike?

LImited support; required to host video and images outside of system.

Rise Vision allows us to promote our messaging in a unique place (elevator.)

Rise Vision review by Administrator

"Inexpensive and Effective digital signage"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and intuitive controls. Allows for video, slides and rss feeds with out hassle.

What do you dislike?

requires a storage location on web for assets

getting information out to a large group of people with minimal effort. Also allowed for a stream of revenue from selling ad space.

Rise Vision review by User

"Great all-in-one solution"

What do you like best?

TV feed integration, real-time ticker updates

What do you dislike?

High cost relative to what free alternatives can offer, somewhat clunky interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into open-source solutions like Xibo and see if they could meet your needs

Showing real-time public safety notifications

Easily standardizing signage across campus

Rise Vision review by Consultant in Wholesale
Consultant in Wholesale

"Rise Vision is a great company to work with "

What do you like best?

They have a proven track record easy to work with

What do you dislike?

Nothing really They are always available to assist

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call Ryan Give them a chance to show you what they can do for you

N/A

Learning about Rise Vision?

* We monitor all Rise Vision reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.