Riskalyze

3.4

Riskalyze is transforming the industry by empowering investment advisors to capture a quantitative measurement of client risk tolerance, and use that data to win new clients, capture and meet expectations and quantify suitability.

Work for Riskalyze?

Learning about Riskalyze?

Riskalyze Reviews

Ask Riskalyze a Question
Showing 13 Riskalyze reviews
Riskalyze review by User in Financial Services

"Terrible product in my opinion. Graphs are a joke. Reports do not include needed graphs."

What do you like best?

Nothing at all. When i asked about the graphs being used in the report to show clients, they kept telling me to cut and paste from the program and basically make my own report. Then when I cancelled they jerked me around and kept trying to bill me after they said they would not.

What do you dislike?

The product cannot produce reports with any of the useful graphs. They told me to cut and paste them and make my own report. Then when I tried to cancel, they started jerking me around. They said I had to talk to their customer service people. I had to do an exit interview. They told me I would not be billed again, and then they billed me again. I told them I had cancelled. Now they are saying my cancellation isn't effective until five months after I cancelled (in writing by the way). DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay far far away.

None. Terrible product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Riskalyze
Riskalyze review by Tunc T.
Tunc T.

"Dishonest company"

What do you like best?

Since I have to write 40 words here, I have enjoyed how difficult they make it for clients to cancel a subscription service. They are rude and arrogant. I think they have hired back all the ex-AOL online customer service reps.

What do you dislike?

Piece of nonsense software run by a piece of s... company. Dont expect anything. You just need to pay the bills which they believe they are entitled lifetime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seek anything else. There are so many other choices out there

Zero benefits but I made Riskalze rich

What Other Finance & Insurance solution do you use?

Riskalyze review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Good product for interactively assessing client/prospect risk"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to implement. Riskalyze allows you to solicit and diagnose someone's risk number and to analyze their portfolio.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could get a higher client conversions rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Interesting product. Good feature to add to your website. I've heard advisors using this well for client discusions and meetings.

Used it as a CTA for our website and blog visitors. We thought people would be interested in finding out if there personal risk number was aligned with their investments. Unfortunately, our audience did not seem to care about this much.

Riskalyze review by User

"Powerful Risk Tolerance Questionnaire"

What do you like best?

- Stress tests

- Risk numbers provide a fast and quantitative way to summarize clients' risk tolerances and then show them what that number means in real life scenarios

- Investment Roadmap is a good way to present proposals and compare a current risk score to a new portfolio

What do you dislike?

- No seamless way to send questionnaires to married couples, there should be a way to assign questionnaires in one group but it forces you to create separate households

- Could be more options in stress tests like interest rates or oil prices

We use Riskalyze with nearly all of our clients to find the ideal portfolio for their level of risk. This allows us to reference their questionnaire if we receive questions about why they are in the portfolio.

Riskalyze review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Riskalyze"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use (once initial training is complete) and the vast amount of information that the results provide are really beneficial to mitigating risk. The accuracy rate (I believe 95%), is one of the best you'll find, and really gives piece of mind.

What do you dislike?

Can be a challenge to use at first and train new users on, but it proves to be worth it in the long run.f

This system was used in a previous role of mine for risk assessment of lending mclients. I really enjoy how concise the findings are. The product is fairly easy to use and the fact that it quantifies the risk into a single number is very beneficial in comparison to past systems I have used to achieve the same goal.

Riskalyze review by Jamie R.
Jamie R.

"Simple and attractive interface..."

What do you like best?

Simple way to help gauge the investment risk tolerance for a client. Familiar use of the "speed limit" sign visual.

What do you dislike?

It would be very nice to know more about the risk model definition and make it more flexible for consistency with my other tools.

Provides a simple way to communicate the alignment (or misalignment) of risk tolerance with a client portfolio.

Riskalyze review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Riskalyze - simple and easy"

What do you like best?

The UI is very clean and intuitive, and it proves to be a great tool to easily demonstrate risk and retirement goals to clients.

What do you dislike?

I think it's great as it is. It's not super robust or complicated, but that is a good thing when you are using it for client meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This integrates really well with other platforms, and it's easy for the customer to complete the risk survey through an e-mail link.

We are able to track a client's risk tolerance, which not only makes them more comfortable, it also keeps us compliant that we can show clearly we know our clients needs.

Riskalyze review by User

"Great Product for Interactive Determining Risk Tolerance"

What do you like best?

Riskalyze is very user friendly and has an easy-to-use interface.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the result of the risk tolerance is not completely accurate, due to the formula.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple product to determine risk analysis for clients, Riskalyze is a great product to implement. It also integrates with a variety of financial software.

Riskalyze allows us to determine a client's risk tolerance and create a portfolio that is aligned with that risk tolerance.

Riskalyze review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"MY office loves riskalyze!"

What do you like best?

riskalyze makes being an advisor easier and is so helpful

What do you dislike?

Riskalyze can be a bit tedious at times like most other products

creating fund lineups, etc. for clients

"Easy Risk Assessment"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely easy to use and asks straightforward questions.

What do you dislike?

The answers seem to be skewed towards a certain direction and don't always accurately represent a client's risk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product if you are looking for a simple tool to determine risk tolerance for clients.

We are using Riskalyze to generate a client's risk tolerance and then use it to invest similar risks in similar portfolios, saving us time and resources.

Riskalyze review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Riskalyze"

What do you like best?

It is simple, clean, and very user-friendly for both the internal office staff and the client to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point! It serves its purpose for what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let its simplicity fool you! This is above and beyond the competitor, Hidden Levers.

We are able to establish that risk tolerance analysis was done for our clients, which satisfies compliance, and then clearly show the client if their retirement plan is on track and in the right risk level.

"Riskalyze"

What do you like best?

Riskalyze is a great way to get a handle on the risk tolerance of clients.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to find funds inside of 401k's or annuities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to find funds, especially funds inside of 401ks and annuities

It gives a questionnaire to walk a client through to determine their risk tolerance.

Riskalyze review by User in Financial Services

"Ok, but not worth the cost"

What do you like best?

Does a fairly decent job of analyzing risk factors in portfoloios

What do you dislike?

There are better programs on the market that do a more detailed analysis at a lower cost

Comprehensive risk modeling of client portfolios. Does a decent job of giving a numerical factor of risk.

Learning about Riskalyze?

* We monitor all Riskalyze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.