Riva syncs a dozen of the world's best CRM systems – Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP C4C, Oracle Sales Cloud, Infor CRM, NetSuite, SugarCRM, and others – directly to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and Google Apps, IBM Notes and Domino, Novell GroupWise, and Marketo.
With Riva, you can seamlessly sync contacts, calendars, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields and custom objects between your CRM and email systems.
Because Riva syncs server-side, it means there are no Outlook or IBM Notes plug-ins to install, configure, or manage on users' desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
Plus, we're not limited to just syncing to Windows Outlook. Riva syncs CRM to all email clients and mobile devices – Windows Outlook (64-bit, 32-bit), Outlook Web App, Outlook for Mac, Outlook on Citrix, Apple Mail, IBM Notes, Novell GroupWise, iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Surface tablets.
Join tens of thousands of CRM users – from Fortune 500 companies to SMBs – who use Riva to sell more, sync more, and save more time.
Visit us at www.rivacrmintegration.com for more information.
- Syncs a dozen of the world's best CRM systems to five email reliably (server-side)
- Secure architecture
- Supports over 12 CRM systems
- Supports 5 email systems
- No plug-ins to install or manage
- Native mobile CRM integration
- Supports Exchange, O365, Gmail, Notes, GW
- Multiple sync policies can be configured
- One-way or two-way integration
- Powerful productivity features
- Extensive customization capabilities
- Syncs more CRM record types
- Extensive Knowledge Base
- Excellent support
- And much more…