Riva CRM Integration

Riva CRM Integration

Riva syncs CRM systems directly to all Exchange, Office 365, Hosted Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps, IBM Notes and Domino, and Novell GroupWise email applications and mobile devices.

Work for Riva CRM Integration?

Learning about Riva?

Riva CRM Integration Reviews

Ask Riva a Question
Showing 73 Riva reviews
Riva review by <span>Matthew F.</span>
Matthew F.

Great integration

What do you like best?

I find Riva easy to use and intuitive. I have used Xplan integration and Riva is better. The ability to drag and drop or search is really helpful. I also like that I can decide which emails are tracked. Some other integrations I have used automatically track everything which can be problematic.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally need to log in multiple times. I also seem to be getting the interaction screen as small on my laptop so I am not sure if this is Riva or my laptop. I just wish you could drag emails with more than 80 characters in the subject heading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used Xplan in the past and their email integration and Riva is a lot easier to use

Storing emails on CRM so that multiple staff can follow interaction. It allows us to follow what has happened when different staff speak to different clients. When you are evidencing to external parties your interactions, the ability to go to one spot makes a big difference.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Riva CRM Integration
Riva review by <span>Brandy M.</span>
Brandy M.

Riva CRM Integration works well

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly because you just drag and drop in to the email file, or select "send and file" when issuing an email, and ideally it drops right where we need it to go in InforCRM.

What do you dislike?

There are some instances where the system experiences some sort of error, or does not recognize where to send the emails, so items do not always link to InforCRM...for top priority situations you often have to take extra steps to view if the item truly linked to InforCRM or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have any recommendations at this time.

Riva CRM helps ensure the flow of information is available to many different departments by housing linked copies of communications to the tickets or accounts in our system. We had a similar system previously, so the only real change or benefit I can speak of for my role is that Riva seems to be a easier or timely in use because of the user friend items I mentioned in the "what do you like best" section. On the flip side of that while mentioning that we had a similar system previously, although Riva CRM is easier/faster to use, the previous system did seem to be more accurate and had much less instances of what I mentioned in the "what do you dislike" section.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Riva review by <span>Jonathan D.</span>
Jonathan D.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

It Sync's what no one else could

What do you like best?

The integration with Infor OnPremise isn't a walk in the park, but once you get it going, it sync's what no other software could sync. The link between our CRM on premise and Marketo is a gem. Support is fast with the first touch and to help you feel like youre supported.

What do you dislike?

All customization of rules must be done with the Riva team and could take a while to get it back, depending on the work to be done. The integration for Infor OnPremise isn't the top of the line, because of the legacy nature of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to map all the fields out and think of all the ways you want the data to flow in and out of the CRM. Make sure you think ahead of time and get all the customs fit in the initial offer to save time and effort.

Making sure I can sync my data from my CRM to my marketing automation plateform with little hassel.

Riva review by <span>Guy B.</span>
Guy B.

Perfect for our setup

What do you like best?

We use Riva to link emails to our CRM (GoldMine). Previously we manually linked them in but you could never be sure that all users did so. We now can look in the CRM and have confidence that all emails are linked in. It saves time because we don't have to manually link emails in any more, and Outlook runs faster without the add-in installed.

What do you dislike?

Riva is billed per licenced email address. Some of our users have two email addresses so one user potentially requires two licences. Conversely shared email addresses such as customerservice@ can have more than one person operating but only consume one licence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check carefully number of email addresses that need to be linked in.

Seamless linking in of email to CRM systems. Also can synchronise calendars from CRM to Outlook calendars and probably more platforms.

Riva review by <span>Bryan F.</span>
Bryan F.

Excellent integration between Outlook and Sugar

What do you like best?

Having each email logged to a client or prospect in Sugar is incredibly valuable for us.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a little higher than I'd like it to be, but it's worth it for us as a small business

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to track email activity within Sugar CRM, this is a great solution.

Before our correspondence with clients and prospects was not being logged so if different people were conversing with the same person, we did not have a history of emails, which led to duplication of effort or confusion regarding the status of a lead. Now that we have this information, we can much more easily interact with our clients and prospects and manage our account manager's activity.

Riva review by <span>Francesco P.</span>
Francesco P.

Simple way to sell more GSuite in a MS context

What do you like best?

The semplicity and the fact that you can still think of pushing GSuite on a customer that ha s MS environment and it is happy with the CRM

What do you dislike?

I find it a little to expensive and there should be a longer complete trial version

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps the company in the Cloud Journey, preserving the investment done on expensive agreements with Microsoft.

We appreciated the simplicity of the deployment that was 100% held by riva and the customer.

The Sales People can choose where to work, from the Gsuite side or the CRM side.

It is crucial to work with the account in order to work on prices, the entry level is quite not usable and starting from the standard version it cost like a cloud service (Google GSuite or MS license). The fact that the sales department commonly it is not that vast helps a lot.

It could be really helpful working a bit more on some plugin, chrome based, in order to enhance more functionalities and triggers to the integration.

On interesting point is to build a dashboard system to monitor and make some data science using machine learning and alerting on a variety of cloud tools integrated using Riva.

As already pushed, it will be nice to build an agreement with Google in order to provide a full license for free maybe for a year (payed by Google), in order to push the companies moving to the cloud and GSuite side (we have the same possibility with Softwatch, Change Management Tool).

Cheers

I've just tried the Dynamics 365 Integration and helped me selling a whole GSuite solution to the customer covering the sales need that were working on MS

Learn more about Riva CRM Integration

Riva CRM Integration Downloads

Learning about Riva CRM Integration?

* We monitor all Riva CRM Integration reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.