Riva CRM Integration

Riva CRM Integration

Riva syncs CRM systems directly to all Exchange, Office 365, Hosted Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps, IBM Notes and Domino, and Novell GroupWise email applications and mobile devices.

Work for Riva CRM Integration?

Learning about Riva?

Riva CRM Integration Reviews

Ask Riva a Question
Showing 73 Riva reviews
Riva review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Great integration"

What do you like best?

I find Riva easy to use and intuitive. I have used Xplan integration and Riva is better. The ability to drag and drop or search is really helpful. I also like that I can decide which emails are tracked. Some other integrations I have used automatically track everything which can be problematic.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally need to log in multiple times. I also seem to be getting the interaction screen as small on my laptop so I am not sure if this is Riva or my laptop. I just wish you could drag emails with more than 80 characters in the subject heading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used Xplan in the past and their email integration and Riva is a lot easier to use

Storing emails on CRM so that multiple staff can follow interaction. It allows us to follow what has happened when different staff speak to different clients. When you are evidencing to external parties your interactions, the ability to go to one spot makes a big difference.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Riva CRM Integration
Riva review by Brandy M.
Brandy M.

"Riva CRM Integration works well"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly because you just drag and drop in to the email file, or select "send and file" when issuing an email, and ideally it drops right where we need it to go in InforCRM.

What do you dislike?

There are some instances where the system experiences some sort of error, or does not recognize where to send the emails, so items do not always link to InforCRM...for top priority situations you often have to take extra steps to view if the item truly linked to InforCRM or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have any recommendations at this time.

Riva CRM helps ensure the flow of information is available to many different departments by housing linked copies of communications to the tickets or accounts in our system. We had a similar system previously, so the only real change or benefit I can speak of for my role is that Riva seems to be a easier or timely in use because of the user friend items I mentioned in the "what do you like best" section. On the flip side of that while mentioning that we had a similar system previously, although Riva CRM is easier/faster to use, the previous system did seem to be more accurate and had much less instances of what I mentioned in the "what do you dislike" section.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Riva review by Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.

"It Sync's what no one else could"

What do you like best?

The integration with Infor OnPremise isn't a walk in the park, but once you get it going, it sync's what no other software could sync. The link between our CRM on premise and Marketo is a gem. Support is fast with the first touch and to help you feel like youre supported.

What do you dislike?

All customization of rules must be done with the Riva team and could take a while to get it back, depending on the work to be done. The integration for Infor OnPremise isn't the top of the line, because of the legacy nature of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to map all the fields out and think of all the ways you want the data to flow in and out of the CRM. Make sure you think ahead of time and get all the customs fit in the initial offer to save time and effort.

Making sure I can sync my data from my CRM to my marketing automation plateform with little hassel.

Riva review by Guy B.
Guy B.

"Perfect for our setup"

What do you like best?

We use Riva to link emails to our CRM (GoldMine). Previously we manually linked them in but you could never be sure that all users did so. We now can look in the CRM and have confidence that all emails are linked in. It saves time because we don't have to manually link emails in any more, and Outlook runs faster without the add-in installed.

What do you dislike?

Riva is billed per licenced email address. Some of our users have two email addresses so one user potentially requires two licences. Conversely shared email addresses such as customerservice@ can have more than one person operating but only consume one licence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check carefully number of email addresses that need to be linked in.

Seamless linking in of email to CRM systems. Also can synchronise calendars from CRM to Outlook calendars and probably more platforms.

Riva review by Bryan F.
Bryan F.

"Excellent integration between Outlook and Sugar"

What do you like best?

Having each email logged to a client or prospect in Sugar is incredibly valuable for us.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a little higher than I'd like it to be, but it's worth it for us as a small business

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to track email activity within Sugar CRM, this is a great solution.

Before our correspondence with clients and prospects was not being logged so if different people were conversing with the same person, we did not have a history of emails, which led to duplication of effort or confusion regarding the status of a lead. Now that we have this information, we can much more easily interact with our clients and prospects and manage our account manager's activity.

Riva review by Francesco P.
Francesco P.

"Simple way to sell more GSuite in a MS context"

What do you like best?

The semplicity and the fact that you can still think of pushing GSuite on a customer that ha s MS environment and it is happy with the CRM

What do you dislike?

I find it a little to expensive and there should be a longer complete trial version

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps the company in the Cloud Journey, preserving the investment done on expensive agreements with Microsoft.

We appreciated the simplicity of the deployment that was 100% held by riva and the customer.

The Sales People can choose where to work, from the Gsuite side or the CRM side.

It is crucial to work with the account in order to work on prices, the entry level is quite not usable and starting from the standard version it cost like a cloud service (Google GSuite or MS license). The fact that the sales department commonly it is not that vast helps a lot.

It could be really helpful working a bit more on some plugin, chrome based, in order to enhance more functionalities and triggers to the integration.

On interesting point is to build a dashboard system to monitor and make some data science using machine learning and alerting on a variety of cloud tools integrated using Riva.

As already pushed, it will be nice to build an agreement with Google in order to provide a full license for free maybe for a year (payed by Google), in order to push the companies moving to the cloud and GSuite side (we have the same possibility with Softwatch, Change Management Tool).

Cheers

I've just tried the Dynamics 365 Integration and helped me selling a whole GSuite solution to the customer covering the sales need that were working on MS

Riva review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Outstanding Product with Seemless Integration"

What do you like best?

Initial set-up is very quick and permits seemless integration between Salesforce and Outlook.

What do you dislike?

My only criticism is that a re-sync may need to take place after large deletions of contacts in Salesforce (e.g., an accidental import duplicated Salesforce Contacts)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Riva is a great product and I highly recommend its use to provide seemless synchroinization between Salesforce and Outlook

Riva has enabled us to continually sync our Outlook and Salesforce contacts and calendars, providing us with greater flexibility with respect to large scale mailings. In addition, the sync of contacts and calendar events has permitted us to more rapidly grow our Salesforce database without the need to duplicate efforts inputting contacts.

Riva review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Why doesn't every SFDC/Exchange user use Riva"

What do you like best?

Riva automates everything and is a best in class solution!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - the system performs exactly as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it - such an easy solution to a complex business issue

Getting sales people to log emails in a CRM is almost impossible. So we set out to find automated solutions to logging and we stumbled upon Riva. Since setting Riva up (which takes minutes) we haven't looked back - unless you consider the ability to look back at all email communications in SFDC looking back. Riva is fantastic and saves dozens of hours each month in double entry.

Riva review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Solid back end CRM integration"

What do you like best?

I am SysAdmin, so my experience with it is different from an end user. So far for me, this has been a good tool for our sales staff to link their outlook items automatically into CRM. When we first set it up, it took a little bit of work to get it running properly, but Riva support was very helpful. IT has now been running for years with minimal maintenance needed.

What do you dislike?

I have no real complaints with this software. From my perspective it works well and does what it should. I think that the end users would have better insight into what could work better for them.

This allowed our sales staff to have seamless integration between outlook items and the CRM. This saved them time from having to manually import it.

Riva review by Garrick R.
Garrick R.

"Love this platform"

What do you like best?

It just works. Straight forward and integrated with SugarCRM means that we don't lose a single email. Technical support, which we needed initially, but not so much 5 years later, has been fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The engine does what it's supposed to do and emails end up where they are supposed to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company's been great to work with. The product does what it's supposed to do, it's reasonably priced, and support has been stellar.

We needed to archive and associate each email (inbound/outbound) with SugarCRM Cases, Projects, Opportunities, etc.

Riva review by Administrator

"This product works really well for what we need. The cloud integration works well for the most part."

What do you like best?

The fact that it doesn't get hung up like desktop solutions and we can customize the fields we need to move back and forth between Outlook and Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

We have continual recurring issues with the safety feature that prevents multiple deletions. However, we have never been able to figure out why that occurs as our users say they haven't done any mass deletions on their end and all they experience is a syncing tool that stops working. I've never had a complaint after we disabled that they lost lots of data so I'm still confused by that issue.

The native Salesforce syncing gets hung up because it wasn't cloud based. Their new cloud based tool many help, but it doesn't work with recurring meetings at this time.

Riva review by Zephrin P.
Zephrin P.

"Riva for Dynamics CRM Synchronization"

What do you like best?

Riva is one of the best vendors I have worked with. The Riva implementation and support team is excellent. The product is well designed and very flexible for customizations.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Riva!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and ease to customize. The entire Riva team - Sales, Implementation and Support - is great.

Riva is helping us integrate Dynamics CRM with Exchange/Outlook for email, appointments, contacts and tasks synchronization. The out-of-the-box Outlook Plugin from Dynamics CRM created a lots of issues and hence we deployed Riva.

Riva review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Tight Sales Integration"

What do you like best?

Having email flagged even when on PTO for our sales people.

What do you dislike?

UI is lacking, could be more modern looking and less "1997 Access App"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think through licensing first, and keep a valid count. The product does not have a "current license status" page.

We have a mobile sales force that is not always at their desk to flag and tag emails, meetings, or follow-ups. But Riva allows us to keep up the process of collecting email and processing for Netsuite even while our people are in meetings or on the road. If a sales engineer needs information and the sales rep is on PTO, the info is still in Netsuite when the client emails in even if the sales rep never opens their inbox.

Riva review by Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Worry Free Contact Sync"

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to synchronize all CRM contacts directly to Exchange user mailboxes and Public Folders. Since Apple is still limited to being able to sync Public Folders directly to iOS mobile devices, Riva Sync makes it simple to sync CRM contacts directly to multiple accounts and from those accounts sync directly with iOS.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that there was a more simplistic way to map fields and pictures without having to use custom keys. Also there is limits to being able to make custom syncs with individual users without creating a separate policy and connection to CRM from Riva.

We are able to sync CRM contacts with far less limitations than standard out of the box CRM sync offers.

Riva review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Great Tools and Syncing Capabilities"

What do you like best?

Riva is a robust and highly customizable platform for syncing data between Salesforce and outlook.

What do you dislike?

Though there is a steep learning curbe, technical support has been exteremely helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface may look outdated, the admin tools may look difficult, but initiate a plan on what the business rquirements are first. Then tackle the basic configuration. After getting used to the system, additional more advanced features can be configured.

Our sales reps are required to enter a certain amount of calendar events that must be synced between Salesforce and Outlook. It is possible to do this out of the box using some Salesforce connector but there are additional requirements our company required that the Salesofrce connector could not achieve.

Riva review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Riva connects Outlook with GoldMine like a charm"

What do you like best?

We have several consultants that work remotely whom only use Outlook. With riva, we are able to view their clients' histories in GoldMine without having to bother them because they are always on the road or with a client.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about riva because whenever there is an issue, the technicians make themselves available to fix the situation. In addition, if there is a real complicated issue, riva's developers then get involved which personalizes our programming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the Trial and see for yourself!

The benefits are not only being able to access information about client meetings, but also meet the needs of our consultants when they are on the road and working remotely.

Riva review by Kendra S.
Kendra S.

"Past Customer and Now Promoting Riva in New Environment"

What do you like best?

Server-based integration; no software to install; Flexibility and Customization, recommended now at global level; Ease of use; EXCELLENT Customer Service; Modern and cutting-edge

What do you dislike?

If Riva is not configured correctly, there will be many duplicates; Need to configure tighter rules to prevent duplication of contacts; Would like regular webinars on latest features. With every upgrade (which is frequent) I would like to know what cool new feature is offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can always try it out with a trial license - you have nothing to lose but much to gain!

Eliminate the Outlook plugin, which is problematic, difficult to support. Riva is seamless and easy for users. Riva is very flexible and customizable. Riva has amazing customer support!!!

Riva review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"RIVA Review"

What do you like best?

I like how it captures the email and brings Outlook into Salesforce. It is nice to have a one stop shop for everything relating to a client.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you have to customize it to avoid duplicate emails. It should be built to recognize that automatically. I also dislike that the Outlook Calendar integration just causes so many errors and duplicates and notifications. It's just a drag. People tend to ignore them which defeats the entire purpose of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be an overwhelming amount of emails. It is a great feature if you do not want to manually connect emails. However, sometimes less is more and in this case there is just SO MUCH. More is more. They did advise us not to go this route but, being that we have so much, we chose to do it. Just make sure to always weigh the pros and cons before implementing full functioning RIVA connectivity!

We wanted emails connected to households for ease of use. It's helped a little, but if there are a lot of emails, there's not way to filter which isn't helpful then.

Riva review by Simon W.
Simon W.

"Riva is a decent piece of calendar/contact syncing software for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Riva has been in our implementation since I started nearly 4 years ago and I've not had to administer it or even think about it a single time! Seamless.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. The only thing I would say is that it is now facing competition from Salesforce's native syncing tool. Riva can do more and has less caveats, but you may not require these.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I say, look at Salesforce's inbuilt tool but pay attention to the things it CANNOT do. If those are dealbreakers, then go have a look at what Riva is doing.

Pretty much syncing calendar information from Salesforce calendar entries to the Outlook calendar of our field sales team.

Riva review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Reliable Sync Tool Between Salesforce and outlook"

What do you like best?

Set it and forget it! Once all configuration is completed, the app basically runs itself. RIVA has many advanced features that you may not see on the surface. The support team is able to assist with any customized functionality. The support team is one of the best I have come across when dealing with integrations and ongoing support. The easy interface makes it easy to check on the ongoing sync jobs without much fuss.

What do you dislike?

This may not be such a bad thing, but advanced configuration is required in our environment. However, RIVA provides excellent technical support, so you are not left alone in trying to figure out advanced settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your options, compare to the new salesforce for outlook, you will see that RIVA still has better integration tools and more customizations available.

We had orginally installed RIVA to replace Salesforce for Outlook (SFO). SFO was very buggy and hard to manage at an individual level when issues arose. We had 300+ users and SFO was very time consuming on upkeeping with all our users. RIVA On-Premise became our saviour in syncing our user's data betweeen exchange and salesforce. We can keep track of any errors that may arise and handle them promptly by RIVA monitoring service.

Riva review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"It has worked well for us"

What do you like best?

We use it to keep our global sales team syncronized with Contacts in Salesforce. It has worked reliably for us, I'm happy with the fact that it's stable and doesn't cause us any support issues in the field.

What do you dislike?

If I have any complaint at all, it's with the administration interface for managing a large set of users - it can be a little cumbersome.

Keep our sales team connected to the their customers with ease.

Riva review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"Solving a Very Old Problem"

What do you like best?

Effective at solving business problems for our firm, Excellent Value Proposition

What do you dislike?

Somewhat Unstable (intermittently stops syncing and must be manually restarted), Difficult to Configure or Further Customize

Riva allows us to integrate a legacy CRM with G Suite for Business, providing access to G Suite's fluid and consistent desktop and mobile email platform while enabling a high level of communication management and organizational knowledge retention.

"Effortlessly Easy"

What do you like best?

The customer support at Riva is outstanding. Once we were completely implemented and up and running, I have only had to reach out to Riva a few times. They resolves questions/concerns quickly and their products works seamlessly in the background!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We have no issues with RivaCloud, it works perfectly for our needs.

Our firm has about 12K contacts in Salesforce and we want all employees to have access to all contacts. This causes a lot of issues with dual-syncing, Outlook max syncing, and plug-in slow downs. We tried 5 products before we found Riva and it was a complete game-changer!

Riva review by Tara O.
Tara O.

"Increased visibility through out our org, great customer service to help with queries"

What do you like best?

Calendar sync between sales force and outlook

What do you dislike?

You cannot rename the Salesforce folders in Outlook. Eg we have renamed our opportunities tab 'projects', so our internal users get confused what opportunities are.

We are able to have contacts from Salesforce on our phones and outlook. We are also able to add emails and meetings from Outlook to Salesforce. This has increased internal collaboration.

Riva review by Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

"Smart integration between CRMOD and Outlook"

What do you like best?

Seamless and back-end integration between Outlook and CRM system.

What do you dislike?

There were a few things initially that we didn't like about RIVA but the support and engineering team were very quick in addressing those for us.

The product has been helping us integrate/sync our users contacts and tasks between Outlook and CRMOD. This helps us keep our contacts cleaned n both system.

Riva review by Minto S.
Minto S.

"Riva and MAC"

What do you like best?

Not having to enter information twice - and being able to use Outlook for MAC with Salesforce is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

The number in incomplete or incorrect email accounts that end up in Salesforce because of the integration. It's important to keep on top of this so the number doesn't get overwhelming.

Integration of Outlook for MAC with Salesforce.

Riva review by Robert Raphael P.
Robert Raphael P.

"Outlook integration - makes erp systems more connected"

What do you like best?

Outlook integration, with RIVA it bridges our ERP system with outlook making justifying using our CRM system easier.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to do lookups in outlook to our ERP system, it's not as customisable as we would like

We don't have to double input appointments and contacts. It saves the company time

Riva review by John B.
John B.

"This has been a live saver with syncing contacts"

What do you like best?

I like being in controls of all my contacts.

What do you dislike?

I think it is hard to add fields to sync across platforms.

I use it to sync all changes of a CMS to a outlook email so the sales team has all the info they need to make contact with people.

Riva review by Brett O.
Brett O.

"Riva - It fits our purpose of linking Lotus Notes to Dynamics CRM."

What do you like best?

The GUI if the whole product is great. Super simple to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The adjusting of the rules is tricky. Wish I could test and adjust alot of things easier.

The link between Lotus notes and Dynamics CRM is crazy.

Riva makes it super easy with linking contacts\calendars as required.

Riva review by Avi B.
Avi B.

"Seem less exchange integration to SugarCRM"

What do you like best?

Server side integration made simple. Many configuration options but once to set it you forget it and it just works.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could archive emails on sending easier and have elective archiving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the need for server side integration for users on the go and eliminating the need for outlook plugins.

Server side Exchange integration with SugarCRM.

Riva review by Administrator

"Sync your CRM with your Sales Team Email system"

What do you like best?

- Syncing features between Outlook and CRM appears seamless

- Best feature is that Riva allows you to create different profiles. You can create a profile that syncs certain emails for your sales teams and different profiles for managers.

What do you dislike?

-A bit hard to configure, needs support to help you configure it properly.

-There is no test/preview feature to see what will sync. If you configure it wrong it may sync all emails from a person in the crm which at times is not what you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for support as it is tricky to setup by yourself.

Allows all sales team to see what meetings, tasks and leads between each other and all is synced back to the crm.

Riva review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Mixed Resluts"

What do you like best?

Integration does what it is supposed to do, syncs email and creates leads between NetSuite and email

What do you dislike?

The implementation could have gone better, and it doesn't handle multiple subsidiaries very elegantly. The option to have more workflow-like processing of leads into NetSuite would have been nice, we were a little limited in what we could do.

No integration between outlook and NetSuite, that fit the needs of the company. So we do have that now for our sales team

"RIVA CRM Integration"

What do you like best?

The team had knowledge of fields in our CRM system which helped when we were trying to create our integration to our Marketing automation platform. We didn't have to engage our other consultants as much.

What do you dislike?

I'm not fond of the ticketing system for this purpose because we always have to work through the tickets rather than just emailing the person we had been working with.

We needed a way to bring data being captured in our Marketo Marketing automation platform into our CRM platform so that our customer data was complete. We have been able to get leads, contacts an now some other attributes to flow through when a customer updates their data on our websites.

Riva review by Devansh G.
Devansh G.

"Great Integration tool"

What do you like best?

The synchronization between SFDC and Outllook is not only limited to tasks and mails, it can go beyond that!

What do you dislike?

It can get a little difficult to handle if it is onpremise.

Salesforce to Outlook Integration for lead management

Riva review by Gopal V.
Gopal V.

"Riva - lotus notes email to salesforce case"

What do you like best?

The integration that we have done is very stable, has been working without issues for close to 4 years

Very friendly and helpful team to work with

The best product for parsing lotus notes email, riva has delivered several defect fixes for us in a timely manner

What do you dislike?

The admin tool could have been more user friendly

Salesforce email to case with indexing. Operational efficiency

Riva review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Excellent Full-Featured Sync Software for Outlook and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

"Set it and forget it" - once you have the synch policies set up correctly, everything just runs in the background and very little maintenance required.

What do you dislike?

Originally there was no desktop plug in button to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be thoughtful about your synch policies and train your end users on what they should and should not put on their calendar entries.

Calendar scheduling and email synch

Riva review by Administrator

"Excellent integration between Salesforce and Outlook"

What do you like best?

1. Out of Box support for Standard Objects

2. Custom enhancement support for custom objects.

3.Great customer service !!

4.Most customization need only few hours of effort.

5.Stable application.

What do you dislike?

We have no complains so far.This has been a great app for out users.

Outllook to Salesforce integration.Users are spending less time on manually creating the data in app, its automated by RIVA.

Riva review by Katherine C.
Katherine C.

"Riva Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate with Mac users!! Setup was simple.

What do you dislike?

Most contact was over the phone - I wish I would have met with someone in person before we chose to integrate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We reviewed several tools for our users - and this was by far the easiest and fastest solution for our sales team.

Connecting our salesforce instance to email...on Mac platform

Riva review by Administrator

"FReactive support, Flexible offer."

What do you like best?

They have a solution that can be adapt to each organization Cloud or Onpremise, Multi-CRM, Multi-Email provider.

What do you dislike?

There is not enough licences types for the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before implementation define well what you want to synchronize.

Productivity our sales will not need to register twice their events. That means more scheduling and more preparation.

Riva review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

"Great Syncing Utility for CRM"

What do you like best?

It is a server-side software that requires no local installation on the users computers.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit costly, but is worth the price

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure your data is clean prior to the integration.

It was difficult to accurately track opportunities for the organization, especially with international users. Riva has relived these difficulties.

Riva review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Riva - great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the service is A1 - they are there when you need them and get the job done.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes information provided with one representative is not logged - as the information has to be rehashed with the next representative

Help filter Salesforce contacts and sync into Outlook

Riva review by Administrator

"No longer have issues that we did using Salesforce for Outlook with recurring appointments."

What do you like best?

No software to install or maintain, no error resolving maintenance as we had with Salesforce for Outlook integration.

What do you dislike?

Admin interface can be a bit frustrating, having to deactivate the sync policy in order to add or remove new users.

Sales offices are able to maintain consistency between outlook and sf appointments.

Riva review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"Simply The Best"

What do you like best?

It just simply works. Setting it up was a little tricky at first, but one call to their customer service and they were more then happy to help.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about RIVA.

In our scenario, we needed to sync Office365 with our internal Goldmine Database.

Riva review by Gregg C.
Gregg C.

"The integration process is efficient"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce and Outlook and ability to track

What do you dislike?

Loss of link to Riva - internal issue that is being resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incorporate it into your business to improve efficiencies

Automated tracking of communications, tasks and appointments which can be viewed by all members of the team.

Riva review by Liam B.
Liam B.

"Riva Review"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration with my Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Constantly needing to re log in and trouble shoot Riva Insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product to connect with your Salesforce.

Saving emails for audit trails for our clients.

Riva review by Administrator

"A good product with occational problems."

What do you like best?

The ability to synchronise appointments from Outlook to Sugar & vice versa

What do you dislike?

That the synchronisation sometimes fails with no warning

We use Rivasync to populate field staff Outlook calendar from our Sugar CRM

Riva review by Peter G.
Peter G.

"Riva CRM Integration - Salesforce/Groupwise"

What do you like best?

Capturing important contacts and email content from Groupwise into Salesforce

What do you dislike?

Documentation/Instructions need to be more thorough

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and contact Aldo for support

Fast upload of emails to Salesforce

Riva review by Administrator

"Good synchronization capabilities for SalesForce"

What do you like best?

The email to sales force synchronization has many capabilities but the most important for us was the ability to connect the email server (Exchange) without dependency on the client

What do you dislike?

The Advance configuration is not always clear. The calendar sync needs a little more flexability

sync emails sent from our PC to the relevant SF contact/account - independent of the client or OS

Riva review by Seamus H.
Seamus H.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Able to easily track emails through salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Application often crashed. Only solution was to restart computer.

Identifying key individuals to target with email promotions.

Riva review by steve m.
steve m.

"Easy to install and configure"

What do you like best?

Works as designed and was easy to install

What do you dislike?

Some security features had to be custom built at my expense

Automatic email syncing with SugarCRM

"Office Manager"

What do you like best?

That it allows all of my emails to be captured

What do you dislike?

I am very satisfied with the features of Riva, no complaints

integrating with SugarCRM

Riva review by James P.
James P.

"Premiere Integration with Outlook "

What do you like best?

The ease and automation of how mail is linked

What do you dislike?

Cost is a concern when looking to implement with our organization

Syncing contacts and calenders

Riva review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Experience with Riva"

What do you like best?

Adding customization to layouts enables us to fit the data we want to capture to specific situations. That then allows us to work with more interpretations of the data.

What do you dislike?

The loading can be slow at time, which diminishes productivity.

The CRM integration allows more flexibility in reporting functionality, providing better tools to analyze data and draw new insights on company performance.

Riva review by David L.
David L.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

I like the features available. Makes the product very flexible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Product works exactly as intended

Reducing user overhead by automating redundant tasks

Riva review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"Sr manager"

What do you like best?

Certain integrations that are not supported by other idp

What do you dislike?

Not all integrations can use riva, okta and adfs are better

Salesforce

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

The transparent integration between CRM and email.

What do you dislike?

Some caveats during configuration, specially with groupwise

simplifying the work for busy workers

Riva review by Timothy S.
Timothy S.

"Riva"

What do you like best?

Riva syncs contacts with email databases

What do you dislike?

Nothing it works great! As expected... It's awesome!

Syncing contacts

Riva review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Riva at Metcom"

What do you like best?

The easy connection between gmail and goldmine saves us tons of time

What do you dislike?

That is takes a goldmine license which sometime doesn't leave enough for the others in the office

All of our dialogue is posted to goldmine where it should be. A history of conversations is easily retrieved.

Riva review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"It's been a positive."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, integration has been seemless and no delay to business

What do you dislike?

That it drops out for no apparent reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a simply system that has made email linking so much easier to track

Linking emails and interactions with client simply

"Does what I need"

What do you like best?

Using this to sync old email system to Salesforce and back - love that users have information where they need it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time - use it for the purpose that we had.

Provides the audit information needed for users of Salesforce

Riva review by Administrator

"simple set up with O365"

What do you like best?

impoersonation option to link to Exchange online works well to allow the business to control access

What do you dislike?

unsure, no real issues encountered. I can't say there is anyhting from O365 admin perspective I didn't like

CRM sync from Exchange Online to Saleforce

Riva review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Riva and Goldmine"

What do you like best?

Automatic. Once set then nothing to actively do.

What do you dislike?

Not sure yet. New user.. Recent implementation.

Easy integration between my Outlook and Goldmine calendar. Also allowed for our Mac users to be able to sync their emails and calendars with Goldmine,

Riva review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"One on the best support experience "

What do you like best?

The integration team and support was very efficient

What do you dislike?

Update tools was broken and we were unable to fix it but we manage to get updates from the support

Ipad and Iphone intégration sync without PC using SAP hybris CRM

Riva review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Riva review"

What do you like best?

Great product with a great customer service team! If you are looking for an alternative to Salesforce for Outlook, check out Riva.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike at this time.

Email integration with Outlook or Gmail

Riva review by Administrator

"Riva CRM Integration with Salesforce and Outlook"

What do you like best?

Easy to maintain, support is very easy to work with

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I find the system is very reliable and easy to maintain with the occasional update that needs to be installed.

Synchronizing calendar appointments between Salesforce and Outlook

Riva review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Pros & Cons "

What do you like best?

That emails and contacts automatically sync to our CRM system.

What do you dislike?

That the system does not remind you when passwords/authorisation tokens have expired. So you do not know when the sync is failing.

No manual data entry of contacts.

Riva review by User in Financial Services

"Riva Review"

What do you like best?

I've had good experience with riva. It's worked well linking salesforce to my outlook email.

What do you dislike?

At one point there was an issue syncing with outlook but it was resolved.

Easy syncing of contacts from salesforce to outlook

Riva review by Administrator

"Great tool helping us syncing between Outlook and Netsuite"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how easy it is to administrate users.

What do you dislike?

The Riva-Cloud portal could be more intuitive, but it's ok. So no problem really.

Syncing calendar events and contacts between Outlook Exchange and Netsuite (CRM).

Riva review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Riva CRM/Exchage integration"

What do you like best?

Riva solution is a good fit and very professional support.

What do you dislike?

Riva solution provides all the features we need at this stage of the project.

Consolidation of records between CRM and Exchange

Riva review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Once setup it just kinda works."

What do you like best?

The constant reliability of the synchronization.

What do you dislike?

Support was a little slow to customize certain things we needed.

Sales Contact sync with our ERP. Contacts were a mess, but now very organized.

"It gets the job done"

What do you like best?

for the most part, it is a seamless process

What do you dislike?

when it isn't seamless, it creates lots of issues

syncing agent calendars from dynamics crm with office 365

Riva review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Easy as123"

What do you like best?

I have finally been able to integrate emails to my CRM

What do you dislike?

Nothing it is a great product. I recommend it

Centralized response to our customers

Riva review by Administrator

"Bidirectional sync SFDC - Outlook"

What do you like best?

the service provided has never had any problems

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say, the service provided has never had any problems

Bidirectional sync SFDC - Outlook

Learning about Riva CRM Integration?

* We monitor all Riva CRM Integration reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.