RO Innovation

3.6

A customer reference management platform designed for sales enablement. Simultaneously activates the right content and voice of your customer at the right stage of the buyer's journey, while providing real-time analytics on new revenue driven by customer advocacy.

Work for RO Innovation?

Learning about RO Innovation?

RO Innovation Reviews

Ask RO Innovation a Question
Showing 10 RO Innovation reviews
RO Innovation review by Todd G.
Todd G.

"Can manage all things customer reference/advocacy"

What do you like best?

The solution can do it all, but back-end and external-facing. It's a great way to manage a database of references and all relevant information, including contact info, what they're willing to do and historical "usage." It's asset management is also fantastic, especially with it's ability to tag the content so it can be found later very quickly and easily. Your marketing and sales team will likely appreciate the external-facing capabilities, like the dedicated "landing pages" (Spotlight, I think it's called). The integration with SFDC is also very, very helpful.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, other than the speed of the platform could use a little improvement.

Reference and asset management.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RO Innovation
RO Innovation review by Sofia A.
Sofia A.

"Just OK for Content Management"

What do you like best?

The user interface is simple and easy to navigate. The integration in Salesforce.com is also extremely useful. I like that ROInnovation syncs with Chatter so I receive email updates when assets are updated, changed and shared. I also like the "Top Assets" - assets that are most commonly being used by the rest of the sales organization and "Latest Assets" - assets that have been recently updated and/or added to the Vault/ROInnovation. The Spotlight feature (micro-website) is a great tool and our sales team has taken full advantage of this feature for prospecting.

What do you dislike?

The tagging system on the backend/administrative side is extremely complicated making it hard for end users to find content. I have yet to fully understand how the tagging system works and it's extremely difficult to find tailored content for my prospects. Other than spotlights, there is no way to track the assets once they are sent to prospects/downloaded from the internet.

- Content management

- We also want to make sure that our sales team can find all the sales assets they need throughout their sales cycle process when they need them to be successful

- We would also like to understand what content is being used by the sales org and also what content is resonating with our prospects

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

RO Innovation review by Sterling J.
Sterling J.

"Boulder Logic is a 10X solution!"

What do you like best?

Boulder Logic gave our company immediate ROI. Instead of relying on spreadsheets and emails and walking around, we can now know find better references that are perfectly matched in seconds - all within Salesforce. Reps now spend less hours searching for references and more time selling using our most powerful sales tool - our happiest customers. And that adds up to more deals in less time. This is why it's a 10X solution. From an administrative standpoint, I love being able to keep track of which references are over/under-used. Our large sales team LOVES the microsite capability! And nominating new references into the database only takes a minute or two. It's so easy and powerful, it blows my mind.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a feature added that automatically detects whether a new nominated reference is a duplicate record. Currently, it requires the admin or submitter to manually check.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Given the merger between Boulder Logic and RO Innovation, it's unclear whether both platforms will persist independently or if they will mutually benefit as a combined platform at some point in the future. Decide which one is best for you. We chose Boulder Logic.

Qualtrics is trying to close more deals in less time while scaling at an incredibly fast pace. This demands efficiency, speed and transparency. Boulder Logic delivers on all three.

RO Innovation review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Excellent customer portal"

What do you like best?

Very easy to manage and use, customers like the accessibility and the ability to easily share content with their colleagues using "spotlights". Data analytics is excellent, as is customer support.

What do you dislike?

lack of customization capabilities, and search could be better. Otherwise a very good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is truly stellar - they jump when you call and solve problems fast.

I need to get timely content out to a diverse customer base. I cannot afford to provide live service to everyone, so a robust self-service portal is essential. This system meets my needs.

RO Innovation review by Amy F.
Amy F.

"If you are serious about your reference program, you need Reference View"

What do you like best?

Integrates w/SFDC & enables self service

What do you dislike?

Paying extra for features that should be in product.

Scaling our reference program and empowering our sales team to do the customer research on their own. Also, our sales org and SDRs can send customized microsites, with all the relevant content to a prospect and track the activity.

RO Innovation review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Good experience!"

What do you like best?

- I had a lot of visibility and transparency into references that are available and ones that are not. I could also control how many times a reference is used so that we would not over- use it.

- Building out a reference program - it made it easy for sales to request references via the tool, rather than by email

What do you dislike?

- It takes quite a lot of work to get everyone on the same page and everyone using the tool consistently. I remember having to educate a lot of people on the tool and trying to convince sales to use it.

- When being used appropriately and efficiently it improved speed and process. Everything was much quicker rather than going back and forth by email.

RO Innovation review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The team has been great "

What do you like best?

I like that it's integrated with Salesforce and you can fairly easily (for an additional fee) have the team set up custom filters. The team is super responsive and great to work with.

What do you dislike?

Limitations with integrations with the platform. Also doesn't allow you to restrict # of users to licensing fee can grow quickly.

Helping us to manage our customer references and available customer assets. This has automated the process and because it's integrated with Salesforce, it's always up to date with our current customer base.

RO Innovation review by User

"Brutal"

What do you like best?

Not very much. I'm not sure if the tool was set up properly, but it is very cumbersome.

What do you dislike?

This tool was implemented at my company some time ago - it is very difficult to make changes, it is not user friendly and we've lost confidence in it. I just wish we had a different tool

We were trying to use this tool for our client reference database.

RO Innovation review by Eric A.
Eric A.

"Reference View Transformed Our Program"

What do you like best?

Reference View has formalized our reference process and transformed our program. What used to be done through email and spreadsheets is now managed online and is integrated with Salesforce. What a difference.

What do you dislike?

Some of the customized updates we'd like aren't always doable without incurring additional development costs.

Reference View has expedited the request process. It has allowed a small reference team to service a large sales team, and fulfill 600% more requests! Also, Reference View enables us to track reference activity so we avoid burning out our best reference customers. And we've grown the program by 300%.

RO Innovation review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Backbone of my advocacy program"

What do you like best?

I find Boulder Logic is a great place to store assets as well as track outreach.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the program is intuitive. I also don't like the fact that having seamless integration with SalesForce is a much more expensive add-on.

We needed a place to track advocacy outreach and this platform has allowed for that.

Learning about RO Innovation?

* We monitor all RO Innovation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.