Roadmunk

Roadmunk is a web-based planning platform helping product people communicate the strategic roadmap throughout their organization. Product leaders can easily input milestones, roadmap data and create unlimited pivots in real time. We make roadmapping easy with beautiful design, intuitive controls and integrated importing and exporting from the world’s most popular planning tools.

Work for Roadmunk?

Learning about Roadmunk?

Compare Roadmunk to Similar Solutions

Roadmunk Reviews

Showing 49 Roadmunk reviews
Roadmunk review by <span>Miquel C.</span>
Miquel C.

"A good platform for project management."

What do you like best?

I'm very glad that there is an opportunity to customize it the way I want. Roadmunk is an excellent tool for any audience. There is a shared use - and this is a big plus for the team working on the project. It has great functionality and, at the same time, visually attractive. Excellent service support.

What do you dislike?

Roadmunk is quite an expensive software product, but it justifies its value. It took us a while to adjust it the way we needed it. But it justifies itself in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I learned a few similar and Roadmunk was the easiest to work for me. Service is easy to update. I can confidently recommend it to anyone who plans a project.

I saw his work when our team was working on a big project. Several workflows at once, a large number of different parts and team members. Roadmunk helped us to work smoothly and unmistakably.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Roadmunk
Roadmunk review by <span>Lisa R.</span>
Lisa R.

"Roadmunk saves me time and makes me look good with my clients"

What do you like best?

The pre-existing templates give so much value. I can start with something and modify as I go, so I don't have to start from scratch. And there are templates for all kinds of work styles and products. That said, if I DO have something built already, or someone hands it over to me, I can easily import right in and tweak it quickly to deliver to clients and team mates.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? It's fast, clean, does what it should, and they iterate regularly with useful updates. Even the branding has gotten better. It's a slick product. Never had any problems. My only problem is finding time in a Product Manager schedule to use it more. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial - if you use it you'll keep using it.

I need a quick and simple way to deliver timelines and high level (or detailed) plans. Roadmunk is a turnkey service - I can take their templates and adjust to fit my needs, save my own templates for later, or create different views of custom information for different audiences with the same data. That it lets you import existing data from Jira is the best part. I don't need to do work twice. I save time. And it looks like I spent hours on it.

What Product Management solution do you use?

Roadmunk review by <span>Jesica B.</span>
Jesica B.

"To create and manage are more easy and fast."

What do you like best?

I like to work with this system because allows me to import all our information on the existing sheet, which is helpful for my current and newly neglected products. I can shift all my data to the Roadmunk platform in one click. I like it I can say that this platform works fast and perfect for our working routine.

What do you dislike?

You know, nothing to say bad about that product as it really works well. Will be better to have not so high price. But I like all of the steps of this working tools so I'm not complaining about it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I recommend it to you. to instal and work with this program is really easy. Very open way to understand all working steps. Perfect tools which helps you a lot. Ability to keep all your documents and working processes are saved. I guess better to try it.

The product helps us to design our working intention just the way we want and that too with a much of flexibility and simplicity. Also, we found that collaborating is also pretty smooth. Allows to us install resolution for every team member. We are sure that all our documents are really well secured.

Roadmunk review by <span>Norbert M.</span>
Norbert M.

"Great assembly of the working set."

What do you like best?

I really know that this software for product control which is a need. I have a great way of creating and operate individual roadmaps, then connect them together into a place. The roadmap is suited to plural products, business, and teams.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the product is great and works very well for the whole company which we have. But the platform is not very easy to install and will be better to have more working tools for creating a presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you that program. As for me, it is the best key to align working teams, departments, and business objectives. Make better your project strategy on a scales.

Shows to us how other technology lead will develop and overlap to meet our purpose. We can use one information to make and save clients views tailored to every audience. Gives the ability to effectively work in all working team.

Roadmunk review by <span>Maryanna F.</span>
Maryanna F.

"Incredible application."

What do you like best?

Roadmunk is the best platform for any user. There is a collective use - and this is a huge advantage for the team working on the project. He owns a huge functionality and at the same time visually appealing. Great service support.

What do you dislike?

It took us some time to adjust it the way we needed it. But the product works well and there are no difficulties in the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used many similar programs, and Roadmunk was the easiest for me. The service is easily updated. I can confidently recommend it to everyone who plans the project. And I can definitely recommend Roadmunk to you.

The product can help us to design our working intention directly in the way that we wish, and it is also with tremendous flexibility and simplicity. In addition, we have revealed that cooperation is also quite smooth. Enables us to set permissions for any team member. We are convinced that all our documents are without a doubt secured.

Roadmunk review by <span>Camilla K.</span>
Camilla K.

"Great for visual overview"

What do you like best?

Roadmunk is a great visual partner when trying to show the team and stakeholders where a project is headed. The different views show time and items in beautiful ways, that are easily picked up by all project team members.

What do you dislike?

I've had a somewhat steap learning curve. I'm an Excel user, and I expected the system to work the same way, but it doesn't. I've had good use of the chat function on Roadmunk's site - I've had a lot of follow up questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on a call with their excellent customer rep - they have some clever ideas of how to implement and use Roadmunk within your business.

I'm a Digital PO, so it's extremely important for me, that my team and stakeholders know what we're doing and specifically what we're moving towards. Roadmunk is great for that visual board we all look to.

Learn more about Roadmunk

Roadmunk Downloads

Learning about Roadmunk?

* We monitor all Roadmunk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Roadmunk to Similar Solutions