Roadmunk

(51 reviews)

Roadmunk is a web-based planning platform helping product people communicate the strategic roadmap throughout their organization. Product leaders can easily input milestones, roadmap data and create unlimited pivots in real time. We make roadmapping easy with beautiful design, intuitive controls and integrated importing and exporting from the world’s most popular planning tools.

Work for Roadmunk?

Learning about Roadmunk?

Roadmunk Reviews

Ask Roadmunk a Question
Showing 51 Roadmunk reviews
Roadmunk review by Skylar M.
Skylar M.

"Pretty Awesome Timeline Visualization"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the way Roadmunk allows us to visualize our product timelines. We are a start-up and I am not an engineer, but I work with the engineering team on a pretty regular basis. I absolutely love the UX, especially the timeline view. It really makes strategy meetings more workable and allows for the whole company to participate in product planning and strategy discussions more effectively. We're also able to integrate with Trello which is a big help since engineering uses Trello for product stories and project management.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when we have multiple milestones or projects, the UI gets a little muddied because they overlap, but otherwise, there isn't much else I dislike about Roadmunk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend all start-ups invest in a product like Roadmunk if you want to foster a transparent workplace.

We purchased Roadmunk because we were having a hard time visualizing and communicating the direction of the product across the organization. The sales team was unable to communicate with clients appropriate because they lacked visibility into where the product was going in the next 1-2 quarters from a development standpoint. Roadmunk allows us to be more transparent across all departments and allowed the management and engineering teams to chart our course more effectively.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Roadmunk
Roadmunk review by Miquel C.
Miquel C.

"A good platform for project management."

What do you like best?

I'm very glad that there is an opportunity to customize it the way I want. Roadmunk is an excellent tool for any audience. There is a shared use - and this is a big plus for the team working on the project. It has great functionality and, at the same time, visually attractive. Excellent service support.

What do you dislike?

Roadmunk is quite an expensive software product, but it justifies its value. It took us a while to adjust it the way we needed it. But it justifies itself in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I learned a few similar and Roadmunk was the easiest to work for me. Service is easy to update. I can confidently recommend it to anyone who plans a project.

I saw his work when our team was working on a big project. Several workflows at once, a large number of different parts and team members. Roadmunk helped us to work smoothly and unmistakably.

What Product Management solution do you use?

Roadmunk review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Roadmunk saves me time and makes me look good with my clients"

What do you like best?

The pre-existing templates give so much value. I can start with something and modify as I go, so I don't have to start from scratch. And there are templates for all kinds of work styles and products. That said, if I DO have something built already, or someone hands it over to me, I can easily import right in and tweak it quickly to deliver to clients and team mates.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? It's fast, clean, does what it should, and they iterate regularly with useful updates. Even the branding has gotten better. It's a slick product. Never had any problems. My only problem is finding time in a Product Manager schedule to use it more. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial - if you use it you'll keep using it.

I need a quick and simple way to deliver timelines and high level (or detailed) plans. Roadmunk is a turnkey service - I can take their templates and adjust to fit my needs, save my own templates for later, or create different views of custom information for different audiences with the same data. That it lets you import existing data from Jira is the best part. I don't need to do work twice. I save time. And it looks like I spent hours on it.

Roadmunk review by Jesica B.
Jesica B.

"To create and manage are more easy and fast."

What do you like best?

I like to work with this system because allows me to import all our information on the existing sheet, which is helpful for my current and newly neglected products. I can shift all my data to the Roadmunk platform in one click. I like it I can say that this platform works fast and perfect for our working routine.

What do you dislike?

You know, nothing to say bad about that product as it really works well. Will be better to have not so high price. But I like all of the steps of this working tools so I'm not complaining about it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I recommend it to you. to instal and work with this program is really easy. Very open way to understand all working steps. Perfect tools which helps you a lot. Ability to keep all your documents and working processes are saved. I guess better to try it.

The product helps us to design our working intention just the way we want and that too with a much of flexibility and simplicity. Also, we found that collaborating is also pretty smooth. Allows to us install resolution for every team member. We are sure that all our documents are really well secured.

Roadmunk review by Norbert M.
Norbert M.

"Great assembly of the working set."

What do you like best?

I really know that this software for product control which is a need. I have a great way of creating and operate individual roadmaps, then connect them together into a place. The roadmap is suited to plural products, business, and teams.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the product is great and works very well for the whole company which we have. But the platform is not very easy to install and will be better to have more working tools for creating a presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you that program. As for me, it is the best key to align working teams, departments, and business objectives. Make better your project strategy on a scales.

Shows to us how other technology lead will develop and overlap to meet our purpose. We can use one information to make and save clients views tailored to every audience. Gives the ability to effectively work in all working team.

Roadmunk review by Maryanna F.
Maryanna F.

"Incredible application."

What do you like best?

Roadmunk is the best platform for any user. There is a collective use - and this is a huge advantage for the team working on the project. He owns a huge functionality and at the same time visually appealing. Great service support.

What do you dislike?

It took us some time to adjust it the way we needed it. But the product works well and there are no difficulties in the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used many similar programs, and Roadmunk was the easiest for me. The service is easily updated. I can confidently recommend it to everyone who plans the project. And I can definitely recommend Roadmunk to you.

The product can help us to design our working intention directly in the way that we wish, and it is also with tremendous flexibility and simplicity. In addition, we have revealed that cooperation is also quite smooth. Enables us to set permissions for any team member. We are convinced that all our documents are without a doubt secured.

Roadmunk review by Camilla K.
Camilla K.

"Great for visual overview"

What do you like best?

Roadmunk is a great visual partner when trying to show the team and stakeholders where a project is headed. The different views show time and items in beautiful ways, that are easily picked up by all project team members.

What do you dislike?

I've had a somewhat steap learning curve. I'm an Excel user, and I expected the system to work the same way, but it doesn't. I've had good use of the chat function on Roadmunk's site - I've had a lot of follow up questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on a call with their excellent customer rep - they have some clever ideas of how to implement and use Roadmunk within your business.

I'm a Digital PO, so it's extremely important for me, that my team and stakeholders know what we're doing and specifically what we're moving towards. Roadmunk is great for that visual board we all look to.

Roadmunk review by Rakesh K.
Rakesh K.

"Lot of potential but lacking in features given its pricing - even for the starter plan"

What do you like best?

1. The ability to drag and drop items around in the timeline/swim-lane views - especially the way to drag fields up and down

2. The ability to create items in the timeline/swim-lane views and drag them into specific places on the visualization

What do you dislike?

Given its a paid product with a medium price point (not cheap), a few key features are missing.

1. There is no way to put in dependencies between items. This above all is just very surprising in a paid roadmap product So good luck moving the roadmap items because there is no way to know what depends on it - and can't be accounted for

2. For the "lanes" or fields shown as rows in the visualization, says (the lanes in the swim-lanes), these lanes

cannot have sub-lanes. So if I have a "Digital Marketing" lane, I cannot show sub-lanes for "Marketing Automation", "Website", etc. User is forced to create a flat list of lanes. Doesn't really map to how PMs think.

3. For creating items with dates, it is difficult - because when creating items in the visual view, it doesn't give date fields - and it doesn't give change-able number-of-days either. There are options to toggle between predefined number of days (like 7, 14, 30,90). This is cumbersome as it now requires user to drop in items, then go to the items list view and change dates one by one. Very cumbersome.

4. There seems to be an odd relationship between collaborators and cancelling your plan. If you want to delete your subscription, you have to go remove yourself as a collaborator. Very puzzling - added to the fact that there is on explicit Cancel button. You have to change the number of users field to "0" and then try and update the plan - hopefully that works to cancel when I try it.

5. Can only export to a URL (not an image or html file) with the starter plan. Not a fan given the starter plan costs $25 per user per month. But its a product decision - I don't have to buy it if I can't live with that. Hence cancelling soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am hoping they work on the severe lack of features and integrations soon. They might be worth trying after they gets the basics right.

The intent was to use it to create and then maintain my technical and product roadmap - and always keep it updated so I am aware of progress towards our long term (12-24 month) goals and to be able to share visualizations of different facets of the roadmap to different stakeholders - investors, potential investors, customers, internal teams.

Roadmunk review by Leeanna S.
Leeanna S.

"Very flexible solution for everyone who developing a good product"

What do you like best?

I like to work with easy way and great that I can mix-and-match plural views of our product roadmap. I can notice that it is nice to consider initiatives and add files right on our roadmap. We like that our roadmap looking good and intuitive. Amazing visualizations help appointment go an entire lot smoother and quicker.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any serious problems with roadmap management. This software is working well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this platform you can easily visualize your product strategy on a timeline. You can use one information set to make and save custom views to every audience. Roadmunk let you have the better way to create effective roadmaps.

I can work in tandem with roadmaps and share plans via our whole company. In different cases we joined individual roadmaps together to make better control of them.

Roadmunk review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Incredible application"

What do you like best?

Roadmunk is the first application that our team can think of that beautifully lays out product plans over a period of time. It is extremely easy to use and thus you can make changes on the fly.

It has also proved to be a great sales tool to help sell the vision of your platform to customers before it being built.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of a significant downside to this application. It works beautifully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this application a try. Build one roadmap and show it to your stakeholders. You'll see the benefit immediately.

Roadmunk has enabled us to plan out our product roadmap in such a way which has made the process of developing our hiring plan far simpler.

Roadmunk review by Agnese G.
Agnese G.

"Viens no labākajiem!"

What do you like best?

Roadmunk ir laba programmatūra, kas nodrošina vislabākās funkcijas ceļojumu plānošanai. Izmantojot vienkāršu dizainu, Roadmunk padara ēku ceļvedi lielisku ceļojumu. Es varu ātri importēt datus no Jira, lai sāktu kaut ko veidot. Kontu sinhronizācija ir tik vienkārša. Vai arī mēs varam izvēlēties no šīs programmatūras veidnēm, un viņi visi ir labi.

Man patīk, ka mēs varam tērzēt ar klientiem un dalīties ar darbu kopā ar viņiem, kā arī ar darbiniekiem, un mēs varam izvēlēties, kādas mūsu darba versijas mēs nosūtīt katrai personai.

Atbalsta komanda ir arī ļoti laba, un viņi ātri atbild, un es to patiesi novērtēju.

What do you dislike?

Nekas slikts teikt par programmatūru. Viss darbojas labi. Varbūt ir mazliet dārgs? Bet tas ir tā vērts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Noteikti izmantojiet to. Tai ir bezmaksas izmēģinājums, kas būtu noderīgs ikvienam, kurš to vēlas izmēģināt, nemaksājot par kaut ko.

Ar Roadmunk mēs sniedzam vislabāko mūsu klientiem un mūsu darbiniekiem. Tā ir lieliska ceļošanas un sakaru programmatūra, kas mums palīdzējusi uzņēmumam piedāvāt vieglus projektus, kā arī uzlabojusi saziņu starp klientu un darba ņēmēju, un informācijas apmaiņa vienmēr ir lieliska.

Roadmunk review by Executive Sponsor in Entertainment
Executive Sponsor in Entertainment

"Easy Product, Great Staff, Wonderful Product!!"

What do you like best?

The tool is simple and easy to use . You can have a roadmap built within 15 minutes that can be shared across teams. The interface is slick and the Roadmunk Team has done a fabulous job not over thinking features. The Roadmunk team is so great to work with and they really listen to asks to develop feature out the door. Example: I needed a "auto-publish" feature and they delivered it thinking of the proper use cases (daily, hourly, weekly etc). The swim-lane view is my favorite.

What do you dislike?

It only works on Chrome. Wish it supported FireFox and a mobile friendly app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for an easy way to build roadmaps that can be shared without the need for training? Then Roadmunk is for you. Need a tool with minimal training to tell your story and easy to manage? The Roadmunk is for you. Need a product where customer support and feature requests or taken seariously? Then the Roadmunk team is for you. The best product I have used ever for planning, roadmaps and dashboards.

Ability to have multiple teams update their roadmaps and display as a single master view - Avoids the risk of multiple people editing over each other.

Ability to share or embed roadmaps on internal site - Avoids the need to create accounts for people who need to just see the roadmap

Roadmunk review by Rosann K.
Rosann K.

"The best product."

What do you like best?

I can quite easy discuss and add files right on my roadmap.Very great that I can have visualizations help meetings go a lot smoother and quicker.More fun work with it.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any cons.The software is beautiful enough. Great tools with which your work will be done. Great organization.Fast and easy sharing among a team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution to set up. Very easy to use. To work on the build and save practice.Actually gives so much ability with tools.Tools are so great and powerful.

Great helper to all of working team.They using tool with big interest and it is easy to renew and combine feedback. Gives to them the ability to share.

Roadmunk review by An M.
An M.

"Robust Resources, but not enough context for business stakeholders "

What do you like best?

I like how I can manage my day to day, and long-term goals responsibilities on this platform.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to sharing my timelines with my business team, it falls short of giving them enough info about the projects to come. The link for non-Roadmunk users has become somewhat obsolete as my business team has forced me to used a google sheet to track projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allowing the published URL's to show project details, on hover or click.

I use Roadmunk as a daily goal setter, to track my highest priority projects while maintaining status on smaller, and lower priority projects.

Roadmunk review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool for strategic product planning"

What do you like best?

I had been looking for a tool which would provide me with the ability to plan product development at a high-level/strategic level without getting into the details of project management. The interface is easy to use and provides me with several views for my different audiences.

What do you dislike?

One feature I'd like to see is some basic "team" or resource assignments so I can determine potential resource conflicts. Not at the level of project management and not in any detail, but it would be nice to be able to assign a team to a quarterly project and see something like resource points or load.

I needed a way to establish priority of product development with a very busy CEO who had no idea what products were being developed and the relative effort required.

Roadmunk review by User in Computer Software

"Roadmunk helped us have a consolidated our various roadmaps."

What do you like best?

Roadmunk helped us have a consolidated view of our roadmap for better planning, communication and execution. Being able to manage our various roadmaps independently but roll them up to a master view creates more accountability and visibility across the teams. We also were able to get up in running within a few weeks. Thanks Roadmunk for building a very useful but easy to use tool!

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about Roadmunk. The lazy loading can be annoying sometimes. Also being able to create parent/child relationships to show phases of a project or dependencies would be nice.

Roadmunk helps us plan and prioritize various roadmaps in one central location. Our Product, UX and R&D teams use it to execute on our releases.

Roadmunk review by Lee E.
Lee E.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to share a roadmap with external users. Great feature to allow outside users the ability to see what it is you are planning and then make meetings more efficient.

What do you dislike?

Need ability to add other field to card to showcase in a view some additional information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make several different views to allow different users the ability to see information in different ways.

Able to get the entire business behind what we are doing. All partners are aligned and understand where we are taking the product.

Roadmunk review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Roadmunk Roadmap"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most about Roadmunk is that you are able to create and share roadmaps with people in your company. The roadmaps look professional and are very efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it took time to learn how to use Roadmunk. So when others that I worked with were learning how to use it, it could be confusing for them to manipulate roadmaps I had made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a go. They even have a 14 day free trial. This would be great for seeing if the product would be a fit for your company or not.

The main business problems that we are solving is that meetings seem to be more smooth and worth while since our road maps have helped us to display information to others in the company easily for the most part.

Roadmunk review by Rik J.
Rik J.

"Roadmunk easiest way from data to roadmap"

What do you like best?

The fact that you draw upon real-data. Most of the drawing of the roadmap is done by the properties you create in the datatable. No more manual drawing.

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat hard to get your head around the time concepts and specific views. With some practice you get used to it. And the fact that your not able to use it in safari. The fact that you hand over your lira credentials for connect with roadmap, security-wise not very comfortable.

Getting insides for multiple stakeholders in our company. Pivotting with different views on the same data gives you insights you never had imagined before.

Roadmunk review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sharing is a key thing and they do it well!"

What do you like best?

- ability to share across the whole company our roadmaps

- ability to tag projects that would appear under other teams roadmap

- Sharing the roadmap by publishing the links is amazing

What do you dislike?

learning how to use the tool wasnt that easy at the start, and the user expereience side to understand how to change elements within projects is not that easy. Once you know it , i guess you get going, but it can be frustrating for someone who wants to hit the ground running.

Visibility

Easy to track projects

Sharing and communicating updates across the teams and company

Roadmunk review by Lee F.
Lee F.

"Fantastic product, great adaptability"

What do you like best?

The product is so flexible we can change the views to satisfy any perspective management has required thus far. We've used it for internal product mgmt, sprint teams, external stakeholders, 3rd parties. Without having to duplicate data just configuring different views.

What do you dislike?

The performance when working with large roadmaps

Stakeholder engagement

Product planning

Resource allocation

Deliverable deadlines

Release planning

Roadmunk review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Every Product Owner Should Be Using ROADMUNK "

What do you like best?

I come from a Design background and as such truly believe that a picture says a thousand words. I love that I can take several complex projects, each with it's own sub features, milestones and launch dates and clearly illustrate them to others.

What do you dislike?

Now that I use RoadMunk to map out all projects to share with the business, everyone keeps asking if I can get them an account.

It allows the leadership team to accurately resource projects as you can illustrate several projects all running concurrently and thus pinpoint collisions and blockers

Roadmunk review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"My experience so far with Roadmunk has been really good overall. I want to learn and use more soon! "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the visual aspects of Roadmunk. Both viewing the "swim-lane" mode or the timeline mode are super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that if I copy a template and then make an edit on one template it will automatically change another. Maybe this is user error though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. Anyone who wants to create a long term roadmap - this platform can be very helpful.

We are creating our full marketing roadmap with Roadmunk. Benefits of transparency and long term scheduling has been great so far.

Roadmunk review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Very adaptable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Can be set up for a wide variety of use cases. I like the collaborative features. It's also very easy to pick up.

What do you dislike?

Can not add descriptions attachments and properties at the roadmap level as you can with individual items. Also it would be nice to be able to drag values from one row into other rows, similar to how it's done in excel

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try

Roadmaps, project timelines, feature roadmaps and event sprint planning at times

Roadmunk review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Makes Jira look beautiful "

What do you like best?

The simple visualisation of complex ideas

What do you dislike?

Occaionally it seems to duplicate items in some swinlanes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take an hour to familiarise yourself with the basics before jumping straight into your full roadmap

Roadmunk makes it easy to turn my Kanban board of projects into a roadmap I can take into executive meetings. Once I've imported/update my data from JIRA - roadmunk then makes it very simple to then present in a variety of creative ways. For example, I can show simple due dates, broken up into months or and even present projects into a value vs complexity matrix. Crucially the presentation is second to none and is clear to stakeholders

Roadmunk review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Pivoting roadmaps is like a new super power"

What do you like best?

Ability to pivot roadmaps by custom parameters

What do you dislike?

Performance, sometimes things take time to render

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's useful for many things outside of pure roadmapping. Especially with swimlane views.

Collaboration and clear communication/visibility about upcoming features/projects.

Roadmunk review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Great tool for easily creating and managing product road maps!"

What do you like best?

Roadmunk has a clean easy to use interface! Has multiple road map templates to get you started, and through the use of filters allows me to easily accommodate sponsor questions and create presentations through creating various views of my road maps.

What do you dislike?

A little more on boarding support/tutorial on how would have been helpful to best determine how to categorize and configure data.

Product, sponsor and technology alignment on priorities and roadmap

Roadmunk review by Administrator

"New Roadmunk junkie"

What do you like best?

I like the timeline view, I use it daily to keep on task and make sure I am meeting deadlines

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to assign tasks, and a way to remind yourself of jobs others are doing that you depend on.

Roadmunk is now tracking my entire marketing plan for the company. I am a very visual person and Roadmunk allows me to visualize my entire plan quickly.

Roadmunk review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Interesting Idea, great visuals, doesn't answer basic problems"

What do you like best?

I love the visual approach / swim lane view of the roadmap. Super simple

What do you dislike?

Not enough functionality to replace other roadmapping tools. If i just needed a layout tool for my roadmap, i'd do it in illustrator or indesign. Not enough value for the money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If all you need is a quick layout of your roadmap, roadmunk will accomplish this. Eventually we ended up switching to productboard. Roadmunk did not do enough of what we needed.

I wanted something that would allow me to manage my product management ranking / give a way to share interact with other people in the company on the specifics of our roadmap.

Roadmunk review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fairly good software for project management, but not anything you can't do on Excel"

What do you like best?

It's a clean interface and is easy to use

What do you dislike?

It feels like it takes longer to do the same thing you can do on Excel in a few minutes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the trial period and see if it meets your need rather than using something like Excel or another project management tool. For me, this was more about the visual appeal.

Project management, strategic planning

Roadmunk review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Simple views that get straight to the point"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about roadmunk is the ability to switch between views, allows for quick looking to see project schedules but then allows us to dive deeper to see dependencies on other projects.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I have found where I would say I dislike it.

We solve the business problem of multiple cooks in the kitchen, this allows are PM to act with the team and the allows for interaction. Tells a story more than just laying out the dates. We realized quickly that it allowed all stakeholders to easily get on the same page and requires less meetings, always a plus!

Roadmunk review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best in class"

What do you like best?

Simplicity is at the heart of the system

What do you dislike?

Working across organization and making it systematic to adopt

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for simplicity, this is the way to go. It lets you go as detailed as you need to, but it's very easy to start.

Organising the product team

Ensuring visibility of initiatives with stakeholders

Allowing for cross functional collaboration amongst leadership groups

Roadmunk review by User

"Best you can find for roadmap visualization"

What do you like best?

It has the best-looking timeline view among all apps available in the market

What do you dislike?

It's hard to change timeline view header to a different group of parameters

I use Roadmunk as a product manager to plan product development projects at the start of every quarter. Besides, whenever a new project is proposed, we'll check the roadmap to see if there's any bandwidth.

Roadmunk review by User in Financial Services

"Great way to stay in the know about what other teams are working on"

What do you like best?

Minimizes overlapping work because increases visibility on what everyone's doing

Integration with jira is key -- people are only going to contribute to roadmaps if it's minimal work for them

Most visually appealing roadmapping tool I've ever used

What do you dislike?

Hard to understand what an administrator access does

Renewing roadmunk licenses is confusing -- do viewers need a license?

Minimizing overlapping work

Find that I'm answering less questions from stakeholders about what / when things are launching -- I just quickly direct them to my roadmunk

Clear communication with my skip-level, who I don't talk to as often

Roadmunk review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Roadmunk review"

What do you like best?

The visual rendering of roadmaps that i can share with customers.

What do you dislike?

Still not as flexible as AHA Roadmapping tool. AHA is a powerhouse of features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use. Does becoming limited with complex roadmaps.

Providing stakeholders with the right visualization of our backlog and roadmap. The benefits included saved time and a better appreciation of our roadmap and plans for our stakeholders.

From our team's perspective, the benefits for our team have been greater visibility, comfort in our own execution cadence and a view into product evolution before we have built out our products.

"Very visual!"

What do you like best?

Visual way to display multiple roadmaps

Can use different colours

Easy to add milestones

Good export features

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be a bit fiddly when moving things around the roadmap

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a go, looks very professional!

Before everybody used different excel spreadsheets. We're now more consistent.

Roadmunk review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

How easy is to build and maintain the roadmaps

What do you dislike?

so Far I am happy with everything! Maybe one thing that can be improved is ability to unpublish views, right now once it’s published, it’s stuck somewhere in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the product is amazing, so easy to use! They also innovate all the time and release versions quite often, support is great

Ease of use to create and maintain the roadmaps, sharing our roadmaps live with customers without going with excel spreadsheets

Roadmunk review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great organization tool"

What do you like best?

Organizing tasks in the timeline view and ease of moving tasks around as things change.

What do you dislike?

Changing settings, like colors and date ranges. These settings seem to be spread out instead of all in one space.

Cross-team organization that is easy to maintain and visually appealing.

Roadmunk review by User in Higher Education

"Software is ok"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive, easy to use and has a lot of features

What do you dislike?

Customer service isn't the best. If there is a problem it's hard to find help. Lots of small bugs

I use it to keep track of projects, it's easy to see everything at once.

Roadmunk review by Kamil R.
Kamil R.

"Great tool for simple, big picture planning"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and how versatile Roadmunk is.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I cannot create dependencies between items and can't allocate different owners to item phases.

I use Roadmunk for big initiatives planning to get and share a big picture roadmap.

"Overall good tool"

What do you like best?

data table is flexible and can be used to create easy displays

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more flexibility in the display graphics. I wish numerical values could be added and displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, but it can be slow to respond (lots of time spent "thinking"). Its been getting rapidly adopted through our company due to the ease of use.

managing a portfolio of projects, and demonstrating how project plot against: complexity, impact, and type.

Roadmunk review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good simple layout, frequent product updates"

What do you like best?

it's very easy to update projects and keep my stakeholders up to date

What do you dislike?

the tutorial guide gamification doesn't seem to work

presenting my team's work to the greater business is much more efficent than our past processes

Roadmunk review by Administrator

"Easy to use quickly"

What do you like best?

Timeline Visualization to help stakeholders see your roadmap

What do you dislike?

The system is a bit glitchy/buggy and can be annoying at times

We use Roadmunk to capture requests from the business, feature enhancements, long term goals, etc.

Roadmunk review by User

"Comprehensive roadmap and project planning software"

What do you like best?

Modern design, drag-and-drop, collaboration across teams

What do you dislike?

Drag and drop was clunky; difficult to manage boards across teams

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time, be patient. I found setting up roadmaps in Excel, then importing the CSV, helped immensely

We're trying to move beyond using rudimentary Office tools to manage our projects, and Roadmunk solved some - but not all - of our challenges

Roadmunk review by User in Financial Services

"Have been using RM for 12 months"

What do you like best?

easy maintenance of changes, UI navigation

What do you dislike?

filters are sometime confusing when the refresh is not realtime

quick visual risk escalation on timelines and dependencies

Roadmunk review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Good but pricy roadmapping "

What do you like best?

Good collaborative features and a nice drag and drop interface.

What do you dislike?

Pricing per user model is high, especially at the mid tier level, for the functionality provided.

We were looking for a tool to make collaborative roadmapping easy to build and share. Roadmunk did the job but the price to value ratio wasn’t there

Roadmunk review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Enjoying the ease of use"

What do you like best?

A great feature is the ability to work a calendar easily and consider different timelines

What do you dislike?

The slider at the top can be a bit confusing. I know what it is for but that does not make me ask why

Allowing us to easily integrate 36-60 month road map. Easy to share!

Roadmunk review by User

"Roadmunk is the best Roadmap tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to create professional looking roadmaps

What do you dislike?

no iPad or iPhone apps for on the go roadmap planning

Recommendations to others considering the product

Roadmunk is the best roadmap tool but beware, there is no iPhone or iPad app available

Socializing my ad product roadmap. My roadmap is easy to modify and update

Roadmunk review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Roadmapping tool, no fluff"

What do you like best?

This allows you to create roadmaps with multiple views geared towards multiple audiences

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to refresh the page to get something to show up

Foster understanding across the organization. Limited meetings and information requests because users can self serve.

Roadmunk review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

A perfect tool to keep track of all the little details and the overview.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive. especially because some organizations do not pay for it.

Project management. It's easy to use.

Learning about Roadmunk?

* We monitor all Roadmunk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Roadmunk