Robert Half Technology

Robert Half Technology specializes in matching highly skilled technology professionals on a project and full-time basis for companies of all sizes.

Work for Robert Half Technology?

Learning about Robert Half?

Robert Half Technology Reviews

Showing 9 Robert Half reviews
Robert Half review by <span>Robert B.</span>
Robert B.

Robert Half - Staffing Leader

What do you like best?

Robert Half was with me the whole step of the way to find me a suitable match to my talents, and made me feel engaged and a part of the process the whole way through. I was never offered any easily attainable positions outside my discussed skill sets just to fill a spot and a recruiters wallet on commissions, and it was evident how much they cared to take your individual situation into consideration.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked about this firm was when it came time to work WITH them on hiring some talent in my eventual department, I found the rates to be pretty steep considering the positions I was looking to fill. I feel like they are very good with working with their placements, but their actual clients (the organizations they staff for) they are a little less willing to go the extra mile for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you are looking for professional talent, they are for sure your go-to firm to staff a position. They care and take an in-=depth approach towards finding the right fit, and work with both parties throughout the agreed upon time period diligently.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Robert Half Technology
Robert Half review by <span>Sheehan A.</span>
Sheehan A.

Requires a little pushing but recruiters deliver in the end

What do you like best?

- Easy to contact and always available

- Dedicated account rep to manage resumes and candidate flow

- Good e-mail and phone follow up. I can ask them to switch only to e-mail on days where I am in meetings and can't be available to take a call

- Sources local talent effectively in the end

What do you dislike?

- The first set of candidates that flow through are usually not good. The recruiters take a little while to calibrate and tune the skills that our company is looking for. Sometimes I have to re-communicate the same job description and weed out candidates that are blatant misfits. After seeing the first 10 resumes, we are usually calibrated

- Sometimes can be pushy about making a hire. I understand this is the name of the business but hiring slow is important for all companies to make sure the decision is right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have a very strong job description with skills and qualities spelled out. Once you've done this, engage with your account rep and make sure they understand it. After they've trained their team, make sure you follow up and re-communicate the skills you're looking for. Reject bland resumes candidly, and force them to improve the search to meet the skills your company is looking for.

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Robert Half review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.

They will help you find a job if you follow up

What do you like best?

Robert Half will work with you and do whatever they can to fill a position. My recruiter was in contact with me several times a day. It almost made me feel uncomfortable. Looking for a foot in the door after graduating from college, I was willing to do anything. I did several different temp positions, none that were too bad. I didn't get a lot of time to become familiar with any company in particular or any position, but I managed to learn a lot of things. With such a short period at each place, I was constantly learning and being pushed outside of my comfort zone. I got frustrated with several things and had to leave, but I appreciate the experience it gave me right out of school.

What do you dislike?

The problem was, my recruiter did not care about my interest. Geographically, all of the assignments were outside of the range I had asked for. None of the positions matched what I was looking for. However, I needed work and I would take them. I finally hit a breaking point when I went to do a phone interview for another position and didn't find out until midway through the interview, that this was for a completely separate company and position than the one that my recruiter had told me about. He told me that he must have forgotten or mixed it up, however it was enough for me to say it was the last straw. I couldn't work with someone who was only looking out for himself. I mentioned that I was done using them multiple times, but was getting called several times over the next 3 months. Finally, it stopped, but I still get a phone call once every 4 months or so checking in on me. Sorry Robert Half, I'm not coming back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to have a really sales like experience. Recruiters will try to sell you on every job. If it sounds like something you don't want, then don't do it. Also, always try to negotiate a rate. These guys want these positions filled and are willing to take a bit less if it means you can fill the position. Remember, they hear back from wherever you're working. Always make a good first impression and focus on your soft skills. You're going to need to learn things everywhere you go so don't be afraid of not knowing it all. Focus more on creating conversation and showing confidence. You'll get more jobs based on the impression you leave at your first position.

Robert Half review by <span>Zlatan D.</span>
Zlatan D.

Another Staffing Agency

What do you like best?

If you are a contractor our job seeker you know that all agencies are the same and everything about them is just so old.

What do you dislike?

Agencies move very slow because they are outdated and they act as a middlemen in the transaction. Why use the middlemen?

Recommendations to others considering the product

No reason to use the middlemen, plenty of resources online for you to find a job!

Robert Half review by <span>James S.</span>
James S.

Staffing services were great!

What do you like best?

quick response to my staffing needs. I highly recommend them!

What do you dislike?

pricing structure-it was a bit on the high side for what our company and staffing needs were.

Robert Half review by G2 Crowd User in Human Resources
G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

Great Technology Recruiting Partner

What do you like best?

They were easy to work with. Presented qualified, vetted candidates. Worked with us on the temp to hire timeframe.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We didn't have any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a look for those hard to fill technology positions.

Learning about Robert Half Technology?

* We monitor all Robert Half Technology reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.