Robly

All the features you want, none of the extra cost. Robly is perfect for beginners and experts alike.

Work for Robly?

Learning about Robly?

Robly Reviews

Ask Robly a Question
Showing 688 Robly reviews
Robly review by <span>Dashen L.</span>
Dashen L.

"Statically Robly offers the best functions."

What do you like best?

For the moment the best features that Robly has, include its functions, since they provide each user with a different way to evolve their advertising campaign, and also, counting as an immediate automation for the management of it, are functions that in the long term, they generate a certain complacency for people and make them perform better.

What do you dislike?

My complaint would be in their prices, I think Robly does not offer a good possibility of having a better price-quality comparison, leading to users not being able to buy the plans they offer, due to the high costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that Robly has been and is being, a platform which is handled in a very simple way, and at no time there is any confusion in the process of application of the campaigns, and I also consider that its interface is the indicated, since it is easy to operate.

The benefits that Robly is giving me the truth are being very favorable, managing to offer campaigns with better statistics for my colleagues and clients, the truth is improving advertising campaigns a lot.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Robly
Robly review by <span>Danes M.</span>
Danes M.

"Statistically favorable for campaigns."

What do you like best?

Mainly Robly is a platform that offers the necessary features to take Email Marketing to another level, each of the functions has an excellent quality ratio to the user, and also, an immediate possibility of being able to access each of the plans that offer , at a fairly low price that can be obtained by anyone. Robly perfects the automation, and gives the user a platform where almost everything is automatic.

What do you dislike?

I would like Robly to incorporate an App for mobile phones, with the sole intention that users can be aware of their advertising campaigns, to be able to review statistics and results wherever they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly, is a totally reliable platform, each user can operate freely and can get answers from the support team in minutes, attentive to any questions. Its functions are really statistics to achieve results of up to 100% in the automation of campaigns.

I am benefiting with Robly because at the moment, it is totally changing the way in which Email Marketing is handled within my company, also contributing, very automated advertising campaigns, for my colleagues.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Robly review by <span>Danse M.</span>
Danse M.

"Campaigns without setbacks and easy."

What do you like best?

Robly has very good features, and its proportion in customer service is quite pleasant. Also, it is important to cover their prices, in this case, the rates offered are quite low costs and gives the possibility to different users to access a more consolidated platform at a certain point. Also, it is a very automated system, reaching excellent results in a campaign with automatic pilot.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaint about the services that Robly is offering, however, it is very important to highlight that the design, have a long time that they do not change it or renew it, I would like constant updates in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly, Robly is a very easy to use platform, and provides all the necessary functions to carry out an advertising campaign with accuracy and without setbacks. Also, a result of up to 100% effectiveness can be obtained in a short time.

I am benefiting from Robly because currently in my company, I have had a greater development with respect to the advertising campaigns offered to my colleagues

Robly review by <span>Maria P.</span>
Maria P.

"Very fast platform for campaigns."

What do you like best?

Robly has very basic functions, but in reality, those so basic functions, achieve a campaign with a fairly fast publicity, and generates that the clients manage to have Emails with a faster reception. Also, it is considerable to say that Robly's design is the most appropriate to start a campaign, since it provides comfort in all its sections.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaint about Robly, the truth is that its structure is very well designed, and perfect to not have any kind of interruption in the process of developing an advertising campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is a very free platform, its features are 100% easy to use and almost everyone can adapt to them and achieve advertising campaigns in a matter of minutes with a basic design. I would not use Robly for anything in the world.

I have obtained several benefits with Robly, since it has helped me obtain a positive factor in advertising campaigns, providing better campaigns for my colleagues and for clients. It is also helping me get a much more automated Email Marketing thanks to its configurations.

Robly review by <span>Monsein L.</span>
Monsein L.

"Effectiveness of Emails with fast delivery."

What do you like best?

The most attractive in Robly, are definitely its functions, it is great to know that you can completely edit your advertising campaign even when it has already been published. Also, the design of Robly completely perfects the entrance to its platform, integrating sections that make it a more complete and beautiful platform.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the use and proportion that Robly is giving me, since it is currently including many good characteristics of Email Marketing, making it every day more innovative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is a very easy to use platform, I would say that it provides the perfect features and without any error, since during the whole process, it has behaved with a 100% effectiveness.

With Robly I have managed to have a better Email Marketing with each one of my colleagues and with my clients, achieving impressive results with a fast delivery and a fast reception by Robly, it is giving me an impressive effectiveness, day by day it improves this area of Marketing. I am very excited with the results.

Robly review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Robly is the best Email Marketing without a doubt."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly is the fast reception it has in each mail processor. I have tried quite a few Email Marketing platforms, but none compares with the speed that Robly has both sending and receiving emails to each person who subscribes to an advertising campaign. The truth is I am very happy with this speed because it has brought a better status for our company.

What do you dislike?

I think I do not like the design of Robly or the sections it has for its users, I see the design very limited and has very few sections to investigate and test, I would like the interface as such has more sections to review, I feel that the platform is very empty and almost all are blank spaces, should add more things to complete the interface and make it more comfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly because I have been seeing that the software as such, does not produce any type of error and the truth is very easy to handle it, each of its functions are very easy and providing the quality of delivery necessary to have its customers very happy. If you are looking for software that helps you in Email Marketing, Robly is the best option without a doubt.

I have benefited from Robly because I have managed to get the best platform to help me keep my advertising campaign active at all times and it is also providing me with an infallible speed of both sending and receiving, something that is totally valuable in my company and that is making grow little by little.

Robly review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Robly offers the best quality in Email Marketing."

What do you like best?

The most considerable and beautiful that Robly has is the interface, since it is very diverse, thanks to Robly is considered a program with a lot of creativity with the integration of a "chick" on its platform, this has given the interface so fun that has nowadays, I consider that this implementation has been a very intuitive improvement that has managed to bring very good results to many people, since the platform does not bore, on the contrary, the stay in it is quite comfortable and you can be hours and hours designing a campaign without having any boredom. I also like their prices, it is one of the cheapest Email Marketing platforms in the market and with some amazing functions, I hope they continue offering these cheap prices to all its users.

What do you dislike?

I really do not like that Robly delayed so much in receiving the emails, since I have received several complaints from people who receive emails from the Robly platform, they take a long time to reach each mail processor, I would like this platform change that and achieve that each person has a reception of emails consolidated and very fast, which is almost instantly as in other platforms. I know that Robly has the potential to improve the reception of Emails, and if it does, it would become one of the best Email software, I know that it will be able to do it and it will bring very good benefits to those who use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to other people because I have noticed that it is a software that really fulfills absolutely everything it promises, and currently using its platform is very easy, each of the functions are easy to use and apply in an advertising campaign. I would also recommend it because the functions offered are at a price below $ 200 per month, something really rewarding.

Robly has helped me have the following benefits:

- A more frequent contact with people who are subscribed to my advertising campaigns.

- My company has had a better development in Email Marketing, achieving an almost automated process by Robly.

- We can have full control of the subscriptions we receive, to be alert to any irregularities.

- Robly provides us graphics so that we can see the results of each elaborated campaign.

The truth is I am very happy with the results that Robly is having in my company, and I hope that I will continue to provide the same results for much longer.

Robly review by <span>Anes B.</span>
Anes B.

"Particular speed with faster email send Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly has very good features, but in particular, the factor that gives it the most strength in sending Email, and that complements it most, is the speed of sending, there is no software that compares quickly with Robly, since in question of seconds the client receives the appropriate message in his email, a speed that nobody has.

What do you dislike?

Robly's subscription plans are not so high, because many companies can access the latest plans without any problem, however, I would consider that Robly should also adapt to small companies, in this way to be able to provide small plans with some benefits and that has an accessible price for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could recommend Robly to companies with high purchasing power or that are companies with a good financial area, since they have to pay a few high subscriptions.

Robly has helped us a lot, our company has emerged in a short time with the help of Robly, we have managed to send information quickly by email with this software and that speed has made us grow in every minute.

Stella L.

"Structure with basic platform and variable fuctions at Robly."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly is its structure and the secure platform it has, since you can work freely and with many pleasant functions that give a good view to every Email that is presented, it is fantastic to edit the Emails with Robly.

What do you dislike?

The prices of Robly are too high, in my opinion, they have exaggerated too much with the prices that the plans have, Robly is a very necessary software when it comes to sending information about an item or place, and it should be cheaper and more accessible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly in any company, from any work area, since it adapts easily and together with its functions, can achieve an immediate and clean work.

With Robly I have been able to send information to each client about the vision I have in my company, so that they know it thoroughly, and the best thing is that the emails on this information come instantly.

Robly review by <span>Allison S.</span>
Allison S.

"Strong point its composition at Robly software!"

What do you like best?

Robly has a strong point in its composition, and it is the design, the attractive design that it has is the one that gives life to the software and makes it much better and more adaptable, with the design I have felt much more comfortable since I am totally encouraged to make the correct configuration in the Emails and thanks to its functions I can do many things in my Emails.

What do you dislike?

The prices of Robly are very high and it does not allow to give accessibility to the plans with more benefits and to be able to have total access to Robly, I would like that a considerable decrease of prices was provided that allows to buy the last plans of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to those companies that want to share information about their company and the intentions they have in society, since Robly has the necessary tools to bring immediate success to the companies and their composition.

With Robly I have been able to quickly send the necessary e-mails to share information about my current company, it is very important to send information immediately to anyone who wants to know about the vision we have in my company.

Robly review by <span>Kisenn H.</span>
Kisenn H.

"Complements with nice fuctions in Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly has a fast Email, of all the software that complements the Email Marketing, Robly is the best, the speed of work that it has is really amazing, also its design is very good since it represents very well the comfort and facilitates the work at the time of doing it.

What do you dislike?

Robly's subscription prices are very high, I would like Robly to offer cheaper plans or to reduce the costs of each of the plans, from the most basic, to the highest, in order to allow better accessibility to high plans and get more benefits in the work area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly for companies that want to change the way they send information about their company, with Robly it is easier to send information by email and almost instantaneously.

With Robly I have managed to implement another technique of sending information through Email very different from the one I used previously, this way of working with Robly is much more comfortable to send information about my company, much easier to use.

Robly review by <span>Allison M.</span>
Allison M.

"Effective and fast Emails with Robly software, fantastic software everyday."

What do you like best?

Robly is a very effective software with respect to the speed with which the emails are sent and with the speed in which each person receives them, it is fantastic to see how an email is sent and in just waiting moments, the person already receives it, what I admire.

What do you dislike?

Robly prices are very high, I would like Robly to have consideration in that there are many small businesses that need their services, and in this way they can access all Robly services without paying high costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly mainly for those companies that want to send important information about the products they offer or what the function of the company is intended for as such.

Robly has provided a very good platform for my company, as I have been able to send many emails instantly about my company's information, its characteristics or the vision we have for the whole society in the future, it is fantastic how Robly has changed our way of sending

Robly review by <span>Allison S.</span>
Allison S.

"Very easy usage, and campaigns easy at Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly is very easy to use, only with a few steps, you can design an Email or develop an advertising campaign, driving Robly means a fairly easy job. At first it was a little complicated to use it, but after reading the instructions, everything became easy and adapted.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices of Robly nor its version of mobile devices, the prices are quite high and disheartened, and the mobile version has a lot of delay in versions compared to the Robly website. I would like to improve these points / factors for a better stay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to any company that wants to start advertising campaigns, because Robly is a very collaborative and easy-to-use software.

Robly has helped me a lot in my business area, because I have managed to develop Marketing advertising campaigns in a matter of minutes.

Robly review by <span>Tim R.</span>
Tim R.

"Love their A.I feature"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product, is the customer service! They are so friendly and I always talk to a Quandra who helps out with things such as billing issues etc. But when it comes to the product I really like their AI features, where when you send out the e-mail blast, it predicts when the customer will actually open their mailbox and send it at that time. Also they check for bounces and spam rates.

What do you dislike?

Even though they can be strict about hard bounces, when you contact them they always clear it up and unlock the account to give you another chance. But I will say I deal with huge email lists of over 50k and its hard to know how many are going to bounce.

As a company at Kangaroo, getting our word out to mass amounts of customers is *critical*. Robly is one of the best email marketing products out there.

Stella L.

"Very good comfort in Robly."

What do you like best?

The way of working that Robly owns is quite good and it shows trustworthiness to its clients and an absolute comfort, if you want a software that allows you to do the work in a simple and fast way, Robly is the best option.

What do you dislike?

The problem with this software are its prices and the benefits that the plans bring, I would like them to add more benefits so that people are willing to pay the prices they offer for subscriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best option to handle Email Marketing is Robly, with this software you will have the comfort you so desire and the absolute stability.

The speed that has the emails that Robly offers, in the area of ​​Marketing, they arrive quite fast, this has brought great improvements since people should not wait long transitions of time to receive the mail.

Robly review by <span>David W.B. P.</span>
David W.B. P.

"We switched from another email product to Robly and have been very pleased with it."

What do you like best?

I think the reporting feature is the best. It has a great feature in the way it follows up with powerful follow up software built in to the emailing process with the Open GUI and the other aspects. It has very good responsiveness for the desktop as well as the smart phones. Another aspect we like is that the pricing is more in line with what we can afford. Being a small business requires a lower priced offering and Robly is really one of the best price for what you get.

What do you dislike?

The campaign development is a bit cumbersome. We had some trouble setting up some of the templates for getting our campaigns going. However, it wasn't too bad once we got going with it. It's really a very good interface overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does everything well and has follow up software which is very powerful.

Newsletter distribution is one of the things we do. It's our only form of advertising given the costs of doing so. Online newsletters and offering people a bit of something to look over is the best way we have found to keep our name in front of people without paying too much. As a result of moving to Robly, the readership is up for our monthly newsletter.

Robly review by <span>Jessica  B.</span>
Jessica B.

"Great Platform for Email Campaigns "

What do you like best?

Robly works great for creating different email campaigns, using different pre-built templates or even your own. It lets you create a template from scratch, add, modify, reformat anything and everything in it. It lets you link words, buttons, images, info-graphics, etc., to an outside URL. It also lets you schedule the time for when you would like Robly to begin sending the email campaign.

What do you dislike?

I would like Robly to incorporate an App, so that I could enter the subject line from my phone (in this way I will be able to introduce emojis when I want to on the subject line), and send the ready-to-go email campaigns from my mobile device!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a new marketing platform for campaigns I would recommend you try Robly.

Robly helps solve an important part of the Marketing process. It benefits us the most when it comes to creating and sending out our business email campaigns. It helps us monitor how each campaign is doing by displaying the statistics on it. I find it to be very convenient, practical, and efficient.

Robly review by <span>Naomi C.</span>
Naomi C.

"Simplicity with Emails."

What do you like best?

The simplicity with which Emails are created in Robly is quite good, with a few simple steps you will be able to create your Email in a matter of minutes and start sending them in different media, it is very easy to do this work with Robly.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly are its prices, software that only works to distribute Email, should not be so expensive, I would like to lower prices and add more benefits to their plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not worry about whether your email will have a bad design or good design, with the ease of handling of Robly, you will always get first hand designs.

Ease to send Email, and presentation of Email with better designs and that are sent more quickly and safely.

Robly review by <span>Eduardo R.</span>
Eduardo R.

"Innovation design in Robly Software!"

What do you like best?

Robly has an innovative design, just by entering its website we will have the absolute comfort in our hand, when making the Emails, we have absolute comfort and access to many functions to personalize.

What do you dislike?

Although Robly Emails can be customized with pretty nice designs, they take too long to arrive, approximately 6 minutes to arrive, I would like it to take less and arrive instantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that completely changes the way you work in your Emails, and change the design of them, Robly is the best option.

Better personalization of the Emails, I have achieved a great advance in the Emails that I make for my current company, I hope to continue obtaining these innovative results.

Robly review by <span>Leslie P.</span>
Leslie P.

"Special design."

What do you like best?

The design that Robly owns is quite understandable and increases the handling of the software to all people, if you are the type of person who is looking for the easy and simple management of a marketing post platform, Robly is your solution.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly is the rates of their plans, they are very high, it would be better to keep those prices but to add more benefits in their plans so that we are all willing to pay high software plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not have problems with Email Marketing, because this software is made to order and willing to not present errors.

Easy work of Email Marketing, thus becoming more efficient and accurate, and better ways of working in this area.

Robly review by <span>Mariam W.</span>
Mariam W.

"Fast and eficient Email."

What do you like best?

The way to make the Emails to send automatically is quite simple, they are only to follow a series of steps you will obtain an Email with very good design and without needing to use quite complex methods, very good program for Email, it is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly, are their prices, is the only factor that has affected him throughout the course that takes online, since the plans should have lower prices for all your audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visualize very well the prices of each plan of the program, in order to be informed of each one of the benefits and to know if it is profitable to afford the prices.

Sending emails much faster and more organized and structured shipments.

Robly review by <span>Maris N.</span>
Maris N.

"Good designs and colores."

What do you like best?

The design that Robly has gives a lot to talk about, because it is very good and with some impressive colors, this design in its interface has been improving both the comfort that I have, and the interest in using it.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly is when it comes to registering on the platform, it has too much content in the part where the registration data is placed, this is very annoying and I would like you to solve it in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the record calmly, without losing your sanity for the text you have at the time of registration.

Easy handling when sending Emails, saving so much work since Robly does the work of the emails automatically and without worries.

Robly review by <span>Przemyslaw P.</span>
Przemyslaw P.

"Robly makes email works more simple"

What do you like best?

Robly turned our marketing section to easily communicate with both our internal and external customers. Now our email marketing is being handled our Program Development department to keep branding consistency. And Robly makes all of this works more effective and it enables to do this kind of works more easily.

What do you dislike?

I think they must add extra templates for working different kind of images. And also pre-designed page parts, like borders, paths and patterns would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful for almost every kind of environments. After few updates it can be more trustworthy and better one.

We currently use Robly to share our new and upcoming events, And of course we are using it for send mass emails to our subscribers.

Robly review by <span>Linda P.</span>
Linda P.

"Affordable Option"

What do you like best?

To get frank, I found out there about Robly through a new typical cold call product sales pitch. I was fascinated to see how this was distinct from similar equipment like Constant Contact plus Mail Chimp. In the opinion, the tools are usually all so similar, yet what I like the majority of is that I really feel like a valued client because it's a smaller sized company.

What do you dislike?

Right now there could possibly be more options regarding mobile responsive templates in addition to the capacity to create shade swatches in order that you an individual do not have to be able to get started from scrape for each and every campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should you be looking for software that helps create simpler email, Robly is the appropriate one.

Excellent innovation in the email messages, since each of the particular emails has been created with a different method of working.

Robly review by <span>Kristine F.</span>
Kristine F.

"Attractive thing."

What do you like best?

The most attractive thing about Robly is the simplicity with which you work, with Robly I can make the Emails with an exclusive design in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

I do not like at all the design that Robly owns, clearly the designs of the Emails are good, but the design of the software as such, does not encourage at all to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get discouraged by Robly's work environment or design, even if he is ugly and does not have as much creativity, everything possible must be done to accomplish the task.

I reduced the time it took me to design the Emails, now I do the Emails in a matter of minutes without worrying.

Robly review by <span>Lindsay B.</span>
Lindsay B.

"Great Value for the service"

What do you like best?

Our size business is perfect for Robly and their pricing. The ability to search past emails, and very user friendly! The A/B testing is phenomenal. Navigating their website is very easy, but at the same time their platforms are as sophisticated as you need them to be.

What do you dislike?

The formatting can be glitchy at times. I couldn't do bullet points in one email, and the first name merges didn't work on one of the mailings. Formatting can be sensitive sometimes in lining things up correctly. If you are a very beginner at email programs it might be a little more difficult to figure out some of the more touchy or sensitive areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to import, create emails from templates, add users, test subject lines (A/B), schedule times to send emails. Support is fast as well. I always get someone on the phone right away from customer service. We sent out a faulty email a few years ago, and they were able to help correct the problem right away - stop the email right away, and correct the merge problem that happened as well! Way to go Robly!

reaching a broader audience and the ability to customize searching have led us to increase our ad revenues. I love the fact that we are able to do A/B testing. Seeing which subject lines get more open rates allows us to tailor our emails to what our market is drawn to.

Robly review by <span>Katherine C.</span>
Katherine C.

"Shock platform"

What do you like best?

The positive side of Robly is the design that it has, the colors it uses on its platform are quite nice and leave a shock to all the people who use it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like at all the prices that Robly has, they are very high prices and do not agree at all with the benefits that each plan gives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program with the greatest care possible, read very well what each function serves and each factor so that you get the most out of it.

I have been able to get better with the emails I make, adding a better design, attractive colors for people who see emails and much more.x

Robly review by <span>PHILLIP P.</span>
PHILLIP P.

"Robly reviewed and the verdict is in...."

What do you like best?

ease of creating a campaign is very easy and simple to start. A free trial to test out the product to see if it is what you can use to help build your business into a empire. The ability to send out the campaigns to social media and other forms is great. being able to manage your email lists. The ability to build and Personalize your emails to your likings. Being able to review and view how it will be looking helps a lot for deciding if the campaign is good for you. Being able to send outbound campaigns to thousands of email addresses without any worries. The deliverability of sending out the emails is awesome.

What do you dislike?

only giving you one campaign to test the product out. I feel that if they gave an option of at least 3 to try different types to see what works for your audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease and reliability of a program to help save money and time on creating campaigns versus hiring a company or person to do the same thing without breaking the bank.

what I would be solving is having a simple and easy program that would be beneficial and lower cost to help make a campaign versus hiring a company to do the same thing and saving money. building and personalizing your campaigns to help draw in more customers to your sites. Being able to save, edit and delete your campaigns.

Robly review by Administrator

" email blast"

What do you like best?

Robly is so easy to use and it allows you to create your email blast in a quick manner. It is very efficient and it goes a long way for the types of email you want to send.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the email generator, which analyzes when the user opens their email and sends the email at that time. There is no guarantee that the recipient will actually read it at that time. I also don't like that they don't have several recommend times or day as to when statistically it would be best to send emails, especially after it shows you how many people opened the email at the specific time that you sent it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have to navigate a little bit to learn how to use all its feature. It takes a bit of training and reading how they function in order to successfully create a good email blast.

I was able to solve sending emails to our 5000 + clients at an affordable price. We benefited from knowing how many people actually receive and open our emails. We also get to customize our email blast.

Robly review by <span>Stella K.</span>
Stella K.

"It suits perfectly to us"

What do you like best?

The whole interface is friendly to use. Especially templates that provided by them allows great options. Robly has a best widget tool to collect and grow your email database for Facebook and other websites.

Drag and drop method is making things easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes editing the campaign can be difficult to use, it has the lack of screen-sharing feature. And the final one is mobile version. If they create it, it would be reallyy awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good analytics and reporting. I would recommend this service

We have used the Robly services for over a year now without any issues The interface is exceedingly easy to work with and find whatever you need. I would recommend this service.

Robly review by <span>Luna V.</span>
Luna V.

"Can access our work platform."

What do you like best?

Robly has a really fantastic login, we can access our work platform on any device we want and in a simple and fast way.

What do you dislike?

Despite how good Robly is, their prices are very exaggerated compared to the few features that it has when making an Email, I would like the prices to decrease a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Robly to the letter, and follow the instructions specified for better use and performance.

Robly has helped me a lot at the company level in my company, because I have managed to make the Emails that will be sent when someone wants to consult the products that I offer in my company.

Robly review by <span>Amber S.</span>
Amber S.

"Excellent, Affordable Option"

What do you like best?

To be frank, I found out about Robly through a typical cold call sales pitch. I was interested to see how it was different than similar tools like Constant Contact and Mail Chimp. In my opinion, the tools are all so similar, but what I like most is that I feel like a valued customer because it's a smaller company.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Robly that I dislike at this time. I've been using it for about a year and have had no issues.

I find the process of creating and sending an email, from start to finish, simpler and faster with Robly. It's more user friendly than similar tools.

Robly review by <span>Debi P.</span>
Debi P.

"Best tool at the best price, especially for nonprofit organizations."

What do you like best?

Had a very easy interface, stable platform and wonderful analytics. Plus, the customer service is superb, especially while onboarding. This has been much easier to roll out to staff who are unaccustomed to working with online marketing tools compared to other products we've tried. Also, the cost savings have been huge.

What do you dislike?

There could be more options for mobile responsive templates and the ability to create color swatches so that you don't have to start from scratch for each campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Robly beats Constant Contact hands down. After a year, we have more staff using Robly because it's easier to manage lists and build templates. We also get better analytic data and a significantly better open rate. We also have better integration throughout our social media platforms. Plus, the cost is a fraction of what we were paying for Constant Contact.

We've saved well over 50 percent on annual costs for email marketing and countless person-hours building email campaigns because of the easier interface and stability of the platform. The analytics and Robly A.I. make a huge difference in getting our messages out. Ease of use means more staff are able to use email marekting, the A.I. functions means more people are reading our messages, and the ability to link up with our social media accounts saves us the time we would otherwise spend creating separating messages on those platforms. Bottom line - Robly has improved productivity and reach while saving us time and money.

Robly review by <span>Sendil R.</span>
Sendil R.

"Easier work that the concentration at Robly!"

What do you like best?

Robly has an excellent design, it helps to make the work easier and that the concentration is maintained in the content that is being prepared, you also have easy access to each of the functions.

What do you dislike?

Although Robly has an excellent way of working, e-mails take a long time to be delivered, it takes approximately 8 minutes for the email to appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If a way to solve the elaboration of Email is necessary, and make it more diverse, Robly is the solution.

It has benefited me a lot in my current company, because we have managed to deliver more beautiful emails, with better design and better elaborated.

Robly review by <span>Orxan T.</span>
Orxan T.

"Best way!"

What do you like best?

Our organization is using Robly for about 1 and half years. We are so exicited and happy for that. It was helped us a lot. Robly is the best email marketing application on the market. No any donwload required and everything is working properly though it is web based one.

What do you dislike?

Tarif plans are little bit expensive. Other things are pretty nice. Even it's working perfect on chromebooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely recommended software. Needs to use.

Email marketing with Robly will give you a huge chance to do your work easily, instead of email chaos and mass emails, Robly is working differently. You will see the difference.

Robly review by <span>Lauren W.</span>
Lauren W.

"Great email marketing tool! "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Robly is the results. I did tons of research to find the best and most effective email marketing tool, and Robly did not disappoint. Robly can be used many different ways to get you email campaign point across to your target audience.

What do you dislike?

At first it can be a bit overwhelming. If you are a first timer, like myself, there are many different tools and strategies that exist out in the marketing world that bring in and turn away certain audiences. I did reach out to customer support and they were very forthcoming and helpful with teaching and giving advice for what I was looking for.

I used Robly mainly for newsletter distribution. Newsletters are the best way to jam full things that are happening, social events, important information for the present and future that my audience may need to know.

Stella L.

"Excellent desing and structure."

What do you like best?

Robly has a design that leaves much to talk about, modifying the Emails and each of the campaigns is really easy thanks to the good organization that it has.

What do you dislike?

Although Robly, in its platform has done everything possible to be the best and provide too much comfort, prices are very high, lower them a little, would be a good progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that will help you a lot in sending Emai quickly, Robly is the best option.

Excellent development of Email since I started using Robly, I was able to send very fast content about important content of my company.

Robly review by <span>Densil N.</span>
Densil N.

"Very well elaborated."

What do you like best?

Robly has a colorful platform, very well elaborated and that complements much to its use, makes it much more comfortable, stable and allows fluid work without any interruption.

What do you dislike?

Despite its good performance, Robly prices have not been the best, each plan has very eleavods prices and do not allow financial access for many people, I would like Robly to be more accessible with respect to their prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose a plan adapted to your financing, that is not so expensive and that allows you to use the program effectively.

Robly has helped me a lot to make very nice Emails and with really appropriate and excellent designs.

Robly review by <span>**Ellen T W.</span>
**Ellen T W.

"We've pushed our email efforts much further with Robly than ever before"

What do you like best?

Robly's templates are quick, very intuitive, and fun to use. I can get notices out much, much faster now that I have mastered the way Robly works. It didn't take hardly any time at all for the software to weed out a lot of 'dead' emails from our email lists, too, which was something that we knew we had but couldn't find a way to successfully prune out. We're expecting more to drop out shortly leaving only the ones we can truly count on. Then we can begin to build a solid support base.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some calligraphy fonts for design purposes. Ability to manipulate photos at least minimally would help, too-cropping, enlarge, shrink, add frames. I use Canva for my graphics, but not being able to change size makes things awkward-I sometimes have to go back to Canva and completely redesign a graphic to try to get it down to a size that looks okay in an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not fancy-there's not a lot of bells and whistles here. But if you don't want all the bells and whistles, and just want a really good value for your money that won't frustrate the living daylights out of everybody using it-this is your pick hands down.

Our ability to "fire at will" is great because of how our business is structured. We look for stolen and missing livestock and we cannot wait for a specific time to email. They have to go when we have information available. Robly's feedback on opens/click throughs tells us how well our emails are working-and something about what we need to do to improve. OpenGen and AI is helping get more of the emails opened-and we know that from the results we are seeing on social media.

Robly review by <span>Cesar Q.</span>
Cesar Q.

"Incredible Customer Service! Unmatched!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly online is its user friendly interface! You cannot make the process anymore streamline! Then when it comes to customer service these guys cannot be topped! Not only are they friendly, they are also extremely knowledgeable when it comes to imorting/exporting and providing valuable reports that assist in giving our company the view in value with the Robly service. If you have Constant Contact, you made the first step. But if you really want to get the best bang for your buck and generate results then only the Team at Robly will take the time to make sure you are getting just that! Thank you Robly!

What do you dislike?

Really could work on making some slightly larger templates. The 600pixel wide is a little restricting at times but with the follow through on service and the OpenGen Feature it more than makes up for it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch, I can guarantee you that it will be worth your time, your money and your growth! This team is not only interested in guiding you through their service. They want to guide you to success!

Right off the top we saved our company roughly $750 for the year! That is huge! Give Robly 15 seconds and they could literally save you a ton! No pun intended. (Yearly payment option though, just wanted that to be clear) But if you have a business that really generates a web presence than you need to pay for that year in advance!

Robly review by <span>Luna L.</span>
Luna L.

"Fairly Complete Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly is a fairly complete program, the great features that it has, help you to send Email satisfactorily and make Email with very nice designs and apply various things to complement it.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing that Robly has, is the time of arrival of each one of the Emails made, they take a long time to arrive when in reality, it should be instantaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not worry if your Email takes a long time to reach people, even if it delays, it will still happen.

Very good innovation in the emails, since each of the emails has been developed with a different way of working.

Robly review by <span>Sasha C.</span>
Sasha C.

"Appropiate colores and comfort."

What do you like best?

Robly has an excellent design, very appropriate colors for comfort when making campaigns or configure Email, it is very comfortable to use Robly for its excellent interface.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that Robly delays so much in delivering the designed Email, I have made an observation of how long it takes, and it is approximately more than 5 minutes, I would like more speed from him.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for software that helps create simpler email, Robly is the appropriate one.

I have been able to send emails satisfactorily of any product of my current company, it is fantastic.

Robly review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"I continue to believe in the Email Robly tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of template use, the ability to have custom templates built in little or no turn-around time for a fair value price.

Of course, the unique 2nd send option and the schedule window to best have our emails at the top of our guests' inbox is definitely one of the reasons we are using Robly.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could set up scheduled auto replies to click-throughs on specific links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service is outstanding. The custom templates are created for you quickly and are easy to use, as are the templates you can also choose from. Quick help came for setup, transferring lists and troubleshooting, and the support doesn't disappear. The chat now feature is awesome. When you are working on a project and are scheduled to send that day, chat is a dream come-true.

With the custom templates and ease of use, multiple team members can work on campaigns. We have increased our open rate to stay above 27% often higher and the click through rate has climbed from 3% to over 10%.

Robly review by <span>Erica B.</span>
Erica B.

"Makes Email Marketing SO easy"

What do you like best?

Being able to create my own templates is huge for our business. I love being able to control when the emails go out, and not have to wait for a third party.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is a little hard to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend getting as much training on the backend as possible before trying to navigate it yourself. It is a little confusing. You also will need to invest in a email validation software.

Immediate connections with customers. Full customization of what the emails look like (message) and who they go to (audience).

Robly review by User in Music
User in Music

"Getting the Word Out is Easy with Robly"

What do you like best?

I was sold on Robly when my account rep gave me a personal tour and followed-up. It gave me the sense that I could be supported by a person, not just a web site or a customer support rep. The pricing was a bit better than the competition and that's always helpful. I particularly like the features that learn about the recipients opening habits and adjust to their needs. That's smart.

What do you dislike?

The design interface is a little clunkier than the competition and not as robust, but I'm getting used to it. I also don't like that I cannot adjust the way I view each contact. For example, I cannot view by company name - just name and email. Lastly, I think that the way campaigns are displayed could use some improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

As I said, it's great that the software can learn the habits of a recipient and adjust the send time.

Robly review by <span>Ankit B.</span>
Ankit B.

"Amazing Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the Interface. Exit-Intent Pop-Up Widgets helped me get more subscribers and better conversions. It has a very good Pricing. I also really like the ease of use when creating a new newsletter, being able to drag and drop columns and blocks.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to put my emails in folders. However, looking at the campaigns page just makes me feel unorganized because of lack of Folder options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support, web-based, easy to learn--the overall value is hard to ignore. For a reasonable price you can send out a variety of different emails and keep database all of the emails efficiently using the Robly client.

It helps me to build Lists and do email marketing Effortlessly. Last time I used mailchimp but I prefer Robly more because of the ease of use and the features of the cloud.

Robly review by <span>Tyler R.</span>
Tyler R.

"Switched from Constant Contact, never looked back!"

What do you like best?

I used a competitor for years, and I can say that I couldn't be happier switching. With the addition of the OpenGen and RoblyAI, I can safely say that both my open and click & open rates have never been higher. I was skeptical to switch at first since I had never heard of Robly, but it was a great decision in hindsight. We get more opens, more clicks, and pay less money. Robly delivers on what they promise.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I will say is that Constant Contact seems to be able to update their reports faster, and more "real time" them Robly. However, having to wait a little bit longer to get the data isn't that big of deal.

We sell specialized diesel diagnostic equipment at DieselLaptops.com, so we are in a very niche market. We rely on word of mouth, SEO, social media, and our email marketing campaigns. Using the emails to showcase other products and solutions for this industry has worked very well for us.

Robly review by <span>Feliks N.</span>
Feliks N.

"Simple to manage"

What do you like best?

Compared to its competitors, Robly is much easier to use and has short learning curve. Overall interface is so cool and design is awesome. Drag&Drop method simplify tasks and other tools and features gives good reports. Customer support is also helpful.

What do you dislike?

It's really good way to deal with tons of emails, but I need extra client section. New templates would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Working with Robly will give you stability. They done great job.

Robly is being currently used as main email campaign application by our entire organization. You can easily navigate and make your tasks easy with Robly.

Robly review by <span>Jenna B.</span>
Jenna B.

"Robly Review"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about Robly is that it is able to identify quickly and accurately who should receive emails from your business. It is a smart technology that can quickly and accurately hit the customers you need it to.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I had trouble removing the Robly logo from my emails at first. But after some time scanning through the Robly website, I figured out how to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you set up your Robly to have a memorable and well written out sign off. This way, your company and yourself will appear more professional to the audience receiving these emails.

Robly has helped me to reach out to a better audience of people in general and more often. This way, more people are having to look at my business.

Robly review by <span>Nicole  A.</span>
Nicole A.

"Excellent Service, Responsive Staff"

What do you like best?

Aside from a decidedly easy to navigate platform, the Customer Service is beyond stellar. Imagine you have a question - be it technical, design, billing or otherwise and you can email for help with a response in under ten minutes, or breezily live chat and get your problem solved in minutes by someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike - honestly. Robly, where have you been all my life?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent value, lots of bells and whistles and the most responsive customer service I've experienced from any vendor in the 17 years I've been in business.

Developing a cohesive email marketing plan, working out persistent design kinks from other newsletter services and integrating newsletter subscription services with the Robly platform via popup sign ups.

Robly review by <span>Aurora M.</span>
Aurora M.

"It is a complete email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Its design, interface and colors are very friendly at the time of use. I like their templates are easy to use and it's a plus I like to be customizable.

What do you dislike?

The downside is that the speed when sending emails is slow. I do not like that it is a very closed platform and little they know it in spite of how good it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to give it a try since it is another different and different way to send an email.

It helped me grow as a company expanding through Email Marketing.

Robly review by <span>Laura K.</span>
Laura K.

"Good features, a couple drawbacks"

What do you like best?

I loved using opengen and a/b testing. Both are very valuable for marketing products.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit HTML directly

Links to non-google analytics websites wouldn't function if you enabled tracking for your links to websites that did work (a competitor did not have thie

Open rate calculation was incorrect when I began, and I think it still was a little incorrectly calculated and somewhat inflated

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about whether tracking links in google analytics is important to you. One broken link to a website not administrated by us (a website made by our event software) that didn't use analytics caused us to resend an entire campaign because it wasn't clear in testing this was a limitation.

Marketing products needs the ability to test subject lines and resend to recipients who do not open. This product did increase our open rate, and let more clients know about new products.

Robly review by <span>David W.</span>
David W.

"Robly - the easy to use email marketing service"

What do you like best?

I love that Robly allows you to use their OpenGen lists & now has transactional emails built in.

The A/B testing feature is VERY helpful when trying to sell some of our companies new products.

We are also launching new "drip campaigns" to our leads in order to gain more starts.

The responsive design is amazing as well.

What do you dislike?

The many steps to create the emails. I feel as if it is a bit cluttered with the UI.

it isn't the most gorgeous site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Robly -- it is easy to set up & pretty easy to use.

Selling products via email marketing. Robly truly helps increase our revenue.

Robly review by <span>Holly M.</span>
Holly M.

"Fantastic Experience"

What do you like best?

I'm so thankful we switched from Constant Contact to Robly. I have so much more confidence that the content we take the time to produce will actually be seen by the individuals we send it to. Thanks to Robly, I can easily create beautiful emails and send them to a specifically crafted list of people and KNOW they'll be sent at specific times that work for THEM! THAT'S GENIUS! Robly saves me a lot of time and I'm showing my coworker how to use it tomorrow so we can start to send even more emails out as a company and better utilize this resource.

What do you dislike?

I don't get clear data about what links people have clicked. I'm currently using Bitly to try to better track those clicks. That's an additional hassle I'd rather not mess with. If I use the same Bitly and post the link anywhere else the data gets distorted based off clicks from social media. I'd rather just get it directly from you guys in an easier to understand fashion. I would also like to be able to change the size of pictures easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for help when you need it and play with it. It gets easier when you use it more regularly!

Saves time, improves distribution method, and gives better data about reads and bounces.

Robly review by <span>Ross R.</span>
Ross R.

"Easier to Use, More Effective Tools, and Less Expensive than Constant Contact"

What do you like best?

The two main added features (AI Sending and OpenGen) have been incredibly helpful for us. With clients spanning the entire country, it was always tough to figure out when to send our mass client emails. With AI sending, it takes the guesswork out of it. OpenGen sending has also increased our open rates by 10% and led to sales we would have previously missed out on. It's also very easy to use. The drag and drop boxes make creating great looking emails incredibly easy. It's also less costly than competitors!

What do you dislike?

Reports only show email addresses rather than client names. The emails (at least our template) hasn't fully optimized for Gmail on android devices in portrait mode, but displays perfect on iPhone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The AI Sending and OpenGen features make Robly stand out amongst the email marketing systems out there.

Mass marketing email solution. It's the best email client server we've used so far. It has led to a larger open rate than we were getting before, and increased direct sales from an email campaign.

Robly review by <span>Kasia N.</span>
Kasia N.

"Reliable software"

What do you like best?

The templates look very great and designed perfectly. It's pretty easy to use and no any bugs. When you're beginner Robly would be best for you.

What do you dislike?

It would be great when user interface of Robly could integrate with other platforms. For example, majority of website platforms don't have options for Robly. SImple to navigation and organizing, and provides quality reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No any other platform can compete with Robly., I used too many email marketing applications. It's the best in market.

Email marketing will be more efficient and more qualitative after switching to Robly. It absolutely deserve!

Robly review by <span>Justin C.</span>
Justin C.

"Robly A.I. is fantastic! The Ultimate subscription is an amazing value."

What do you like best?

Robly A.I. is such an amazingly clever concept ... I've always struggled with the best time to send to my list. They solved that one for me! Customer service is super friendly, and Damask was a pro with helping me optimize my template. Her pointers on our overall marketing plan were great too.

I chose the Ultimate subscription because it was still a bit cheaper than my Constant Contact bill ... Incredible value. In addition to the template optimization call, the 360 degree audit and SEO audit were both super helpful, and I have a direct line to James whenever I need it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much in Robly that I haven't liked so far. The experience has been very smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with the Ultimate subscription. You won't be sorry!!!

I have been hopping around self-service ESP's for a while. Robly stood out to me because during the demo they had these other value-added services that their competitors don't offer ... The Ultimate subscription basically comes with hundreds (maybe thousands) of dollars worth of consulting, and if you have more than 5k contacts, it's less than Constant Contact. Amazing.

Robly review by <span>Alejandra A.</span>
Alejandra A.

"Easy edit for Robly."

What do you like best?

The immediate facility with which you work in Robly is amazing and gives a lot to talk about, it is very convenient to make the Emails.

What do you dislike?

It takes a long time to add each of the people that will be included in each work team, I would like a way that takes less time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a considerable amount of time for each name on the list.

I love doing emails with Robly, it has provided me with a very lucrative interface and platform that has left me totally impressed.

Robly review by <span>Drew C.</span>
Drew C.

"Worked Well Thus Far"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the site is very helpful. To me, it does everything you need it to, and not much that you don't. You can design something very simple and basic in a minute, or spend some time and produce something with a little more substance.

What do you dislike?

Autosave is not the default setting when you first create a new account. I lost an entire campaign due to this. I know I probably should've double checked, but I feel that autosave should be the default versus having to toggle it on. Especially with the fact that a timer logs you out after a certain time, if you don't have autosave on, you are doomed to lose your work if you go searching for something else while you are working on your campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Toggle the auto save on when you first create your account that way you don't lose any work that you do.

It has definitely been easier to track my engagements throughout the emails compared to other services I've used.

Robly review by <span>Christa G.</span>
Christa G.

"Email Marketing for Non-Profit"

What do you like best?

We love using Robly's intuitive platform for email within our non-profit. We switched from Constant Contacts to Robly to 1) save money and 2) well designed templates. They are constantly adding new template designs, and their drag and drop features are so easy. The analytics are visual and easy to dig into. We are so happy with our switch to Robly and highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

There is no major flaw in Robly. I wish there was a way to integrate with our new eTapestry software though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are questioning using Robly, give it a try! They have a free trial.

We are solving the problem of how to speak to our audiences consistently through a visually pleasing medium. We have utilized Robly to accomplish this.

Robly review by <span>Alan G.</span>
Alan G.

"Simple, sophisticated and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The interface is quick, easy to use, and works exceptionally well without the complexities of other services I have used, either for our own email marketing or on behalf of clients.. All the information I need is presented in clean, usable, easy-to-understand form.

What do you dislike?

There is not yet the facility to have multiple user logins for a single account. This is the single reason I have not been able to switch some clients to Robly from other services on which I manage their email marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Robly a spin. Of all the services out there it is the simplest to use for a small to medium size business. In particular, try setting up a totally custom email, which the Robly UI makes very simple.

The simplicity and ease of use of Robly makes it very easy to create an email that looks good without being busy or cliche. Automatic resend only to people who have not opened the first send is as valuable as it is easy to set up, which greatly increases the number of responses.

Robly review by <span>Miguel S.</span>
Miguel S.

"100% Customer Service Satisfaction"

What do you like best?

Not only has Robly's product been great, their customer service and technical support has been second-to-none. Switching to Robly was virtually seamless. They took care of transferring my existing list, groups and clients, they created and set up the template I wanted and saw that it would be the best thing for the mobile market. My newsletters look great on both desktop and mobile. My clients are happy with the new layout and are able to share on social media, forward to a friend and prospects are able to sign up to my list right from the newsletter or broadcast.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Robly. Switching to Robly, I had a pre-conceived notion of the template I wanted (based upon the template I was previously using). Robly helped me see that the old template was obsolete in the world of mobile marketing. I can only say great things about Robly and am looking forward to a long-term working relationship.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You have nothing to lose. Try and test it for free. You won't be disappointed. But you have to use it. You can't just sign up and not try at all.

I am able to maintain a relationship with my prospects, clients and members in a way that transcends the way we did in the past. I can sign up prospects on my web, broadcasts, social media and just about any other way you can think of. I can upgrade my my prospects into customers, then into clients all from my Robly emails, newsletters, broadcasts or autoresponders.

With Robly's autoresponder program, I can create automated broadcasts as easy as set it and forget it.

Robly review by <span>Ensemble E.</span>
Ensemble E.

"Straightforward Program For No Nonsense Email Marketing!"

What do you like best?

Being able to duplicate and then update email templates allows for a standardized composition. For some emails our company lists the logos of our generous partners and sponsors at the bottom. It is a huge time saver to not have to recreate and reformat that list for every email!

Customer support is live and has a quick response to any question. I receive a response from most questions in under 30 minutes, and the customer support will go back and forth with me all day if necessary to make sure that any hiccup is resolved.

Tracking the success of our emails, opens and clicks. Brilliant!

Unlimited image storage. Priceless!

Reasonable cost!!

What do you dislike?

There have been some inconsistencies with having email blasts stay linked to social media for the Auto-Push features. Some emails will stay linked and Auto-Push to our accounts, and other email campaigns will no longer have the option available. In which case it becomes necessary, and tedious, to reestablish the link with social media each time.

I also wish there was a way to caption photos that are within a text module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Straightforward email marketing that's easy to learn! They've got excellent directions and videos that can show a new user how to create and set up their emails, and give helpful tips and tricks. For anything else - the customer service support is great!

We are able to better track the success of our emails with Robly's features, and thus we've seen an increase in our open rates and click rates!

Robly review by <span>YMCA o.</span>
YMCA o.

"Exceeds expectations"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing. Real people answer the phone and have actual solutions. The chat service is fast. It's like they really care about their customers. I'm seriously impressed.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more flexibility adding photos where I want within templates, I'd like to add fonts, and I would love the option of setting my color palettes so I don't have to enter hex codes for everything - but even so, I'm liking this a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At first, I thought the lower price was indicative of a lower quality - but that's not the case. The quality is great, the customer service can't be beat and it appears Robly is responsive to the needs of the customer base. It's NOT too good to be true...

1. The email list tools and reports within Robly have been a huge help in cleaning up our lists, dupes and bad addresses.

2. We're adding a sign-up feature on our Web site for newsletter type updates.

3. We've begun to send targeted email newsletters, which were too cumbersome to deal with prior to Robly.

4. It's early days yet, but so far, it appears our unsubscribes are declining.

5. The analytics/reports are giving us a much better handle on how to communicate more effectively.

Robly review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

"Fantastic Progra!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize nearly every design. Also, the pre-made templates are great for ideas and inspiration, or to simply use in place of creating a whole new design. The ease of creating a new template is helpful, especially when you get used to a different program and have to learn a new program over again. They definitely kept that in mind when creating this program, so it was a short learning curve.

I have had more opens with this program than with others. Being able to track what time emails are opened is very useful. It's probably my favorite feature because it helps me hone in on when I should be sending my marketing out.

Also, the cost is very reasonable. I've paid more for less features and that is never a good thing!

What do you dislike?

Using the "Open-Gen" feature was confusing to me in the beginning. I did use the live chat for assistance, which was fine. But I don't like how that feature is laid out, I never feel quite certain that it worked until after the email goes out.

I'm also not a fan of the toolbar as it constantly adjusts itself to be right on top of the current box you are working in. It can get in the way and I'm always pushing it up. I wish there was a way to keep that tool box stationary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Take advantage of the free-trial if they are offering it. You'll find the program works very similarly to other email marketing programs.

I am receiving a better open and click rate with this program, which is my top goal. Also being able to afford the top package leaves me unrestricted, which is a first.

Because the templates are clean and simple, it helps me show my team why I try to keep the emails clean and simple, too. Sometimes I have to limit the amount of information that goes in and it's easy to win my case when I can share the email with them (test send).

Robly review by <span>Brian W.</span>
Brian W.

"Robly is the best all around email marketing service that I have used"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the personal support and concern that everyone that I have had contact with at Robly has given to my account. Robly has the best customer service of any service that I have used since I have been online starting in 2008. I strive to emulate that service in my businesss I also like the fact that there are 3 pricing tiers to choose from to meet the needs of each business.

What do you dislike?

When I send to a 50,000 person list, it takes a couple of hours for all the emails to be sent. I wish it were a little faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth the 14 day trial to determine if it meets your needs.

Driving traffic to my websites through my email lists. Increased traffic is the benefit that I have realized.

Robly review by <span>Noelle P.</span>
Noelle P.

"Intuitive and Clean Design"

What do you like best?

Robly gave us all the best features of Constant Contact, and then some! They created gorgeous, clean templates for us to use. The website is very user-friendly, and the best feature is OpenGen- ensuring that there's an extra chance for our email to be seen. The other great feature is Robly's mobile intuition. I do not need a specific template for desktop or mobile- Robly is intuitive enough to recognize what kind of device the email is opened. Our previous vendor did not have this kind of technology.

What do you dislike?

There are a few formatting issues when creating emails- working with the padding of the textboxes, etc., but they do not inhibit us from creating professional, eye-catching emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would take a webinar and let them set-up templates for you. They provided many discounts and many opportunities for credits. Great product, competitive pricing and easy to use! As stated, the amount of replies and opens per each email has markedly improved since we moved over to Robly.

I have received more email replies than I ever did with our former email marketing company. We host many events and email is a key way to get the people to know!

Robly review by <span>Lynn W.</span>
Lynn W.

"Solid Product. Great Service."

What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent. Any time I have a question it is answered in about 12 hours.

What do you dislike?

The inability to incorporate accessible document features into our newsletters. Our staff is made up of a large portion of individuals who are blind. While we do appreciate the ability to add alt tags to pictures, we cannot create headings within the newsletters. Using anchors is helpful but our staff is used to searching for headings with their screen reader software.

We would also prefer to see a layout that is less "column like." Our staff with mobility disabilities gets tired from having to scroll when newsletters are so long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a learning curve for your staff, despite the advertised ease of use. Realize that you have to work at this a bit to make it work for you.

As a microbusiness (less than 10) it has been easy to use conventional email to communicate with clients. Robly has helped us to manage our growing client list more efficiently and to send out professional looking messages and information that reflects our branding.

Robly review by <span>Caitlin G.</span>
Caitlin G.

"Converted to Robly and won't go back"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, the templates are easy to maneuver and make my own. The unlimited image storaging is fantastic. The extra features like OpenGen have REALLY helped my open rate. We usually see another 10% increase in opens from our OpenGen resends. I like that the program automatically removes bounced and unsubscribed contacts so I'm not being charged for them. Customer support is fantastic and super fast. I usually get an email back within a few hours which never used to happen at Constant Contact.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could integrate the emails with our wordpress website so we can put the emails up on our blog. Sometimes the emails have a few issues when previewing them. They look fine in the edit function but different in the test and preview function. I wish I could share my templates with other Robly users. I have a few business partners that send emails on my behalf and in Mailchimp I can send them my template and they can send it to all of their contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and see if it's right for you. Not only play in the program but also send an email and see the increased open rates.

I am reaching a lot more customers and getting a lot more opens on my emails. I can track when users read my emails and know the best times to send them. Emails are easy to create and the process is manageable.

Robly review by <span>Tania K.</span>
Tania K.

"Get more for your money with Robly!"

What do you like best?

I like the look of the emails best since Robly set us up with a template right off the bat based off of our website so there is a nice continuity between the two.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes for me to create an email is longer than usual because it often takes some finagling to get everything lined up evenly. The staff has been very helpful when it comes to getting the mobile view looking just right. We've worked well together! The issues I've had have helped them make their product, which is already amazing, even better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed! If you run into any problems the Robly staff is ready to help make your email look amazing!

We had no problems to solve, I just appreciate having the mobile template as part of the plan as opposed to an extra feature for a lower price. I feel like we are definitely getting more for our money with Robly!

Robly review by User

"Robly Makes Newsletters a Breeze"

What do you like best?

My company previously used Constant Contact for our newsletter and proved to be unreliable at times. (strange formatting, spacing, etc). Robly's formatting works very well and is incredibly user friendly. Their support staff has helped whenever I needed it. I do not have to work about random spacing, etc. I enjoy the simple interface, the reporting features, and the ability to get rid of contacts that do not engage.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is sometimes my newsletter translates differently into Outlook.

We organizer large fine art festivals so we use newsletters in Robly to regularly engage our artists, attendees, volunteers, and sponsors. It helps us to stay connected and share new events and information.

Robly review by <span>Al D.</span>
Al D.

"Good Things Come In Small Packages"

What do you like best?

I made the switch to Robly from using Square's integrated email marketing system. I have to say that I am amazed at all of the features. The segmentation options are countless, which really helps out a lot. I also love the Reporting Analytics. Above it asked me "How likely is it that you would recommend Robly to a friend or colleague?". Let's just say I already did, a few times!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The features are already second to none.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch immediately!

As I mentioned, the segmentation rocks!

Robly review by <span>Striker C.</span>
Striker C.

"New Robly user"

What do you like best?

Robly is very easy to use... but so far, what I like best has been their customer support. Any question that I may have has been answered instantly either via chat, call, or email. I have also seen an excellent open rates using OpenGen. A very cool feature.

What do you dislike?

In any email template program there are always things that can be done to improve the overall design features. Robly's is good, but lacks the ability to simply cut and past the html codes from past campaigns into a new one. You can use older campaigns to work off of, but if what you need is spread across different campaigns you'll need to recreate one of them almost from scratch.

I am reaching more clients with OpenGen and AI Sending. My email list is also nicely maintained by Robly when they automatically remove hard bounces.

Robly review by <span>Christine J.</span>
Christine J.

"Robly is well worth it! "

What do you like best?

Switching over to Robly from Constant Contact was so easy & painless! They transferred everything so quickly and even replicated our template to look the same as before but was even more enhanced. The template editor and the website as a whole is very simple and user friendly compared to the other email marketing. I also found OpenGen and Robly Ai to work as they said it should and it has definitely increased our open rate. Having a larger open rate was exactly what we were looking to accomplish, and were amazed it worked so well. I also like the fact you can segment your email campaigns; if you want to send the same email a second week you can have it only send to those who haven't opened the 1st week campaign, which would help you get even more unique opens. Not to mention, the price was very reasonable, you get more for a cheaper price!

What do you dislike?

It took me a little while to get used to how the Autoresponders work. I think it would be helpful and a smart idea if there was a way you can cancel and stop the process of an autoresponder email sending to a contact before it actually sends. Whether I accidentally send an autoresponder to a contact I wasn't planning to or I planned to do it but changed my mind later on, there is no way of going back.

It's good they have an auto-push for Twitter and FB to send posts but they should also add Linked in as an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure, definitely give them a try! I was unsure to switch at first, but then I did a demo and webinar and I just found this email marketing to be fascinating!

The main reason we thought it was a good idea to use Robly was the fact there was a higher open rate. The technology they use in order to make that work is very smart and definitely beats any email marketing who doesn't have that technology built it. Because we've seen a difference in the amount of opens, we are hoping it will only strengthen our Marketing and produce more leads for our company.

Robly review by <span>Nathan S.</span>
Nathan S.

"Five Star"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating lists & managing contacts. It helps keep things super organized and focused. Since I work in PR, I'm constantly sending out blasts for various reasons, and Robly helps keep things streamlined in terms of contacts.

I also love the very user-friendly/easy-to-read way Robly breaks down campaign stats.

What do you dislike?

One thing I would love to do is use previously sent campaign templates for future/new ones. So it's basically like re-opening an old one and converting it into a new one.

I've been able to streamline my press releases & event invites much better than before (I used to bcc 300 people on one email which isn't the greatest look). I've also been able to create more aesthetically pleasing blasts, which is always a plus when trying to get people to read your email, much less open it.

Robly review by <span>Leah Jean S.</span>
Leah Jean S.

"Robly is an excellent resource for non profit organizations"

What do you like best?

Robly is a very useful tool for non profits to communicate with volunteers, donors, and community partners. The user friendly interface is simple, yet versatile and helps create professional looking communications with ease. Robly has greatly improved functionality of image editing tools. Clunky and limited editing options used to be a drawback of the software, but now with drastic improvements made, it is now strong point. I love the features that allow you to enhance, crop, and resize images while composing a document. Is also very important feature to be able to copy paste contacts from Excel.

What do you dislike?

Robly still has soem annoying "glitches." I sometimes find formatting to be frustrating. Paragraph styles are often lost when cutting and pasting is done. Text wrapping features behave inconsistentl,y and words will jump from one line to another. Would be nice to have more control over layout, both on micro scale (word postioning) and macro scale, editable column widths.

We are a non profit that needs to communicate effectively with hundreds of volunteers, donors, and community partners. Each group is large and diverse and our messaging/content needs to vary according to the audience. From volunteer recruitment to soliciting donation, and from praising partners to expressing gratitude to volunteers, we are able to reach a broad audience, quickly and colorfully with Robly.

Robly review by User

"Overall nice tool and good customer service"

What do you like best?

Email editor is pretty good & overall it's user friendly. The OepnGen does seem to generate additional opens although I am not sure how many are repeats as I have had complains that people receive our emails twice even if they open the first one. Support team are responsive

What do you dislike?

Sign up tools are very basic so we are using other tools instead. There are not enough integrations with other essential third parties so there is an element of manual work that could be avoided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need complimentary tools for this to work well as an all rounded marketing tool. But otherwise it is pretty good, easy to use and their customer support is very good.

Improved open rates compared to previous provider

Robly review by <span>Jarred C.</span>
Jarred C.

"Former Constant Contact Customer - Invited to Try and we are here to stay."

What do you like best?

Price Point is excellent

Unlimited Image Storage

Easy of Use

Customer Support - Live Person - Fast Turn Around and They Listen! :)

White Label Support / SPF / DKIM

Robly AI and Open Gen is excellent....

Oh Did I Mention the generous referral program.

When I called constant contact to cancel (we have been long customers of 8 years) they didnt ask why and didnt offer any reprise... just cancelled... it wasn't until a week after I received a 'please come back offer' TOO LATE

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to 'stop' or 'cancel' a scheduled campaign.... doesn't even give 5 minutes.

Copy/Paste WYSIWYG Could be a little bit more friendly.... But still is an excellent tool.

In our prior platform we could copy and paste from our website into an email template... now we have to do a workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.... you will save money and ultimatly make more $ with more OPENS

The Robly AI and Open Gen....

Open Gen does what we always wanted to do... automate the tasks of sending to contacts who missed your email...

And AI I assume learns more about when a contact is opening emails... not sure if it is specific to OUR campaigns... or if it uses all data at its disposal.

Robly review by <span>Paul S.</span>
Paul S.

"Works great"

What do you like best?

The mobile email templates are nice and clean. I regularly use OpenGen and Ai. My contacts when discussing OpenGen to seek feedback, generally don't notice that sometimes they receive a "double tap" on the emails we sent out. I was concerned that the feature might be considered spammy, but have not encountered any issues in that regard.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that this email service was easily compatible with website sign up plugins for wordpress sites. This is industry standard, and it is a shame that this is not an option with Robly. Mind blowing, actually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use a pop up email sign up plugin on your wordpress site, and that is important to you, don't switch to Robly until they get it sorted out. This is not a feature we heavily relied on in the past, so it isn't a major sacrifice in switching services. Folks looking to capitalize on traction from their web traffic should think twice. I'd like to suggest to Robly that they get support for "Bloom" email opt in, as this is the product I am most interested in implementing once the feature is available for Robly.

We've seen an 8-12% increase in our total open rate, going from 28-32% up 20 40-42% over constant contact.

Robly review by <span>Katie K.</span>
Katie K.

"Very user friendly, streamlines the process"

What do you like best?

I like that Robly is so very user friendly, whether you are a newbie or an advanced user, the process is very straight forward and produces a great final result.

What do you dislike?

I actually don't think I have any negatives about Robly. Pricing, customer service, ease of use....its all there!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to use the help they offer. GREAT customer service!

The programs we used in the past were difficult to use, and non user friendly. Using Robly anyone in my organization, no matter their training, can product quality content easily. We transferred all of our homeowner communications to the Robly platform and the final product is far more visually appealing and more organized. We have received great feedback from our users. Also, the template design is much more appealing.

Robly review by Administrator

"Effective and user-friendly marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Robly is a very user-friendly and cost-effective marketing tool. It is easy to add and delete email addresses and segment mailing lists. I also appreciate that previous campaigns are saved, allowing for easy duplication and editing.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Robly for nearly a year and haven't found anything I dislike. Whenever I've had a technical/support issue, I've received a quick response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is very user friendly and cost-effective. I haven't encountered any obstacles with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing tool.

We use Robly as a primary marketing tool to reach a wide audience for a very low cost. We try to be mindful of not sending too many e-blasts for fear of spamming our audience, but most seem to appreciate that it is a very convenient way of staying informed through our monthly newsletters.

Robly review by <span>Angela R.</span>
Angela R.

"Makes my job so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I've tried sending my campaigns at different dates & times - always trying to find that perfect window. Now with AI, I don't have to worry about that at all.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike right now. I have been using it for 2 months and have sent 12 campaigns out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a try! I had so many campaigns and templates set-up in my previous vendor's account that made me keep putting off using Robly. Once they transferred most of it over for me, it was really simply to use. Plus, I found that their templates were actually much better than those I had been using so I was happy to give them a new look.

I wear many different hats at work...marketing is only a small portion of what I do. I also use Robly for sending invitations out to the many events we host and sponsor so this feature and the way it will send out another email in a few days to those who didn't open the first one is such a timesaver for me. I love that feature the most.

Robly review by <span>Susan R.</span>
Susan R.

"Best Cold Call I Ever Received"

What do you like best?

First of all, the emails look good when a person opens them. They're very professional. I love the auto gen and Robly Open. Makes me confident my email will for sure be seen.

What do you dislike?

One tiny thing (and I'm sure it will be enhanced eventually)...I'd like to embed photos easier within the text box. Not all text boxes can have an image with text wrapped around them.

One thing I find really annoying is when I enter a wrong password and I have to re-type my full login name. Why not just clear the password part? It's guaranteed I'm going to enter the wrong one because I only have about 114 passwords to try remember. Just an annoyance that could be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Easier to stay in contact with my customers and prospects.

Robly review by <span>Albina W.</span>
Albina W.

"I think best part is reporting feature. If you are small business company then you Robly will suit"

What do you like best?

I think best part is reporting feature. If you are small business company then you Robly will suit you perfectly. Robly is the best way to send mass emails to clients.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to use and has bad customer service. I need auto reply tool with specific links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software. Will help you to send mass emails.

Online newsletter distribution is one our things. Robly is being used as main email marketing application by our department.

Robly review by User in Design
User in Design

"A great design for a simple user experience"

What do you like best?

I like Robly's user friendly design. It's easy to pick up and run with. I was able to recreate the email template I had designed in the program we were using previously. I am also very happy with their one on one customer service. I prefer to talk to a person, rather than email back and forth, and I've always been able to get in touch with a live person when I call in.

In addition the sender reputation Robly has is great. I never have problems receiving mail in my inbox, and they automatically remove emails that hard bounce from my list.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to use the email build tool in my Chrome browser. I have to switch over to Edge to use it, which is a minor inconvenience, but it took me quite a bit of wasted time before I figured out that it was a browser issue causing HTML errors and huge empty spaces in my test sends. Once I started using a different browser to do my build, I have had no error issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My main recommendation is to use the right browser to save frustration. They are a fantastic service with very reasonable rates, but using them in Chrome will only cause frustration.

I am solving issues of increasing open rates. I love the features that resend the same e-mail with a different subject line within the amount of time I specify. Another little feature that is so simple, but I love, is the automatic post to twitter, that I can edit. It's just one more time saver that helps expand my brand footprint.

Robly review by <span>David G.</span>
David G.

"A lean, mean email marketing machine"

What do you like best?

I really like the interface for composing an email template; it's intuitive, responsive and much, much better than the clunky interface of your largest competitor (CC).

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have access to a large image library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Robly over Constant Contact. The interface for email design is MUCH easier to use, scheduling an email campaign is very easy, and the OpenGen feature is a great tool.

We're engaging our existing customers and finding new ones, and we've seen an increase in web-based sales as a result.

Robly review by <span>Tony AJ M.</span>
Tony AJ M.

"DCA Non-Profit is very happy with Robly!"

What do you like best?

We are a 501c3 non-profit who had used Constant Contact for many years. One of my friends who runs another non-profit told me that he had switched over to Robly, and that I should check it out. I am so glad that he did!

The switch to Robly was very easy. The software's are kinda similar to use so the learning curve was easy. There are a ton of options in Robly but I seem to mostly create my own template's as the info that I disperse is anything from a full blown newsletter, to updates to prayer requests. Plus, with Robly's non-profit pricing, we are spending only a third of what we used to pay for each month with Constant Contact!

Most importantly I think though is "Open Gen" which I use for everything send that is not a one day thing. The open rates for our "Open Gen" sends has added another 7% to 8% to the original send open rates! So, our total open rate average is like 22% to 27%! Not a bad rate for a non-profit!

What do you dislike?

I would like a little better setup as far as the timing of the Open Gen sends. Sometimes if its a very timely update, you will just need to duplicate the send and schedule the re-send in like an hour or two.

As we are a Christian & Archery group, I would like to see more generic templates created for those as it would save me some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favor and try it out, or just switch to Robly. You will be happy you did.

We are Desert Christian Archers, a leading outdoors educational organization in Arizona. We do many events year round that are free archery clinics, free hunting seminars, food drives, and normal non-profit works. All done with a Christian theme!

With that said, we distribute a ton of digital information so that all the folks can keep abreast of what is going on. Our newsletter now goes out twice a week to over 1,500 families which is up from just over 400 only two years ago. Information is key to growth, so we send full-blown newsletters, updates, stories, and prayer requests.

Robly review by <span>Matt S.</span>
Matt S.

"Kicked Constant Contact to the Curb"

What do you like best?

We had constant contact for years. After getting a random call from someone at Robly we decided to give it a shot and what a difference! The Open-Gen gets us more views. The editor is much easier to use and the emails look more professional. I've been nothing but impressed. There was was feature it was missing by reassigning groups and their tech team added the feature within a few days. Amazing stuff.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing we really dislike. About the only thing I'd say is that the Robly AI is optional on our package. We're a small business that only sends about 1 email a month so not sure if it's worth it to add that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out all the big names like Mail Chimp and Constant contact, but I've used them all and this seems to be the easiest at the best price.

The main business problem we're solving is creating professional looking email campaigns in less time to reach our customer base effectively. I've also noticed we get much less spam reports than with the competitor.

Robly review by <span>Lori O.</span>
Lori O.

"The people at Robly are extremely helpful and prompt. "

What do you like best?

Using Robly to create newsletters for the athletes in both of our triathlons is incredibly easy. The format looks great, crisp, clean, modern. Any time I've had questions about how to do something with their system the answer is usually pretty easy to find by checking out their support. When the question has been really outside the box, it's not at all difficult to find a real human being that can solve your problem or answer your question quickly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could have just one account to serve both of our events and bounce back and forth between them, but for our purposes it doesn't work. But that's not surprising, it what we need isn't served by other online newsletter companies either.

We're trying to communicate event information to athletes who have done our event in the past or who we hope to get to do our event in the future. Using Robly our open rate and click rate has increased.

Robly review by <span>courtney c.</span>
courtney c.

"Big Bang for my Buck"

What do you like best?

I have already referred 2 people to Robly. I like Robly because of the Ai and the OpenGen. Being able to recognize and resend an UN opened email without having to download and then upload a file, is very time efficient. With Robly, I feel that we are doing our best to get our offers, specials and information in front of our subscribers. Which apparently is working..... we are standing room only on Friday and Saturday night.

What do you dislike?

I personally reuse element from past newsletters often, being able to copy and paste HTML code for the individual boxes would be nice. It DOES work for the text boxes..... but not for the other boxes with images or buttons. I would also like to be able to use the HTML code in image boxes to reduce "cell spacing" & "cell padding". I also hope for drop shadows.

Ai and OpenGen have been assets to our email marketing campaign. We just won a contest and feel that the eblast we sent out, greatly helped us petition for votes.

Robly review by <span>Beau K.</span>
Beau K.

"First class service at a fair price with great, personal, customer service"

What do you like best?

I started with started with my first email marketing service in 2000 and managed to work my way through almost all the major (and some minor) services during the last 15 years. When I got a call, yes a personal call, from Charles at Robly asking me to take a look, I put him off for weeks assuming it would just be more of the same. Boy was I wrong! I immediately liked Robly's clean and stylish look and simple all inclusive fees. No more "nickel and diming" for every extra "option" that should be part of the package anyway. I hate to repeat myself, but "Clean and Simple" just seems to be a way of operating that permeates everything they do from templates to customer service.

What do you dislike?

Seems like a small thing I know, but I'd to be able to have a way to be reminded of the design elements I want to put in every new campaign. I know some elements already work that way like the automatically send to Facebook and twitter. It also that works when you clone a campaign, but sometimes, I want to start from scratch and I just forget to add something like social share or "like" on Facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely the best service for a small business I've tried and and I've tried them all! So many other services keep adding options you don't need just so they can rationalize ever increasing prices. Robly offers what you need at a fair price while also giving outstanding professional and personal service.

Professionally keep in touch with my customers at a very low cost per contact. Every mailing helps me clean my mailing list and keep track of who is really getting my message.

Robly review by <span>Maureen M.</span>
Maureen M.

"Switching to Robly was the best decision!"

What do you like best?

Besides the obvious fact that Robly is so much less expensive than some other email marking services, their campaign setup tools are so easy to use. I also like how the results are displayed, making it super easy to see which customers clicked on links within our campaigns, or to see how many people opened each campaign as well as other things. The whole system is super easy to use and I no longer dread taking care of our email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes about the Robly service. Everything is so easy to use that I really don't have any complaints or dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regardless of which service you use for your email campaigns, it is definitely worth your time to give Robly a try. One thing that has proven to be really great is that Robly takes care of bounced emails and they manage your lists when bounces happen so that you do not have to do this. That alone is a great reason to consider switching. They are very conscious of the spamming regulations and do everything they can to ensure that their users are able to use their email campaign service without having to worry about violating the spamming regulations - thats where their assistance with managing the bounced emails comes into play. Hands down, this makes the service worth switching to.

Robly provides an easy, cost effective way for us to reach hundreds of our customers without the extra expense of doing regular US Postal service mailings. The benefits to using Robly are that we can easily get our promotions and announcements into our customers hands in a timely manner, something that would not be possible without an email campaign service. Robly is a very cost effective solution to keeping our customers up to date quite easily.

Robly review by <span>Andrew K.</span>
Andrew K.

"Much Better in All Respects than Constant Contact!"

What do you like best?

1) Easy to migrate from Constant Contact to Robly

2) Nice-looking templates, including a customized template that was part of my "package." I enjoyed working with my assigned "designer," Melissa, who added a lot of value to my own lame efforts.

3) Easy to create/modify custom templates

4) Easy to add/update/manage contact lists

5) Easy to re-send a campaign to people who did not open it the first time using Robly's "Open Gen" or by doing it yourself with a couple of extra steps

6) Fantastic customer support: very responsive and helpful!

7) Lower price/higher value than Constant Contact

8) Automatic delete of "hard bounce" email addresses from your contact lists. A nice little time saver!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I "dislike" about Robly. There are a few relatively minor things I'd like to see them add to their product that might make my life a lot easier, but I think Robly's development team has them on their list of improvements/upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just as with any other email marketing tool, YOU are responsible for the organization and content of the emails you send out on behalf of your organization.

I use Robly to send emails promoting my online software training seminars. Since switching to Robly I have realized the following benefits:

1) Increased open rates

2) Comments/compliments from my contacts about the improved visual appeal of my email campaigns

3) Ease of use vs. Constant Contact

4) Lower cost vs. Constant Contact

Robly review by <span>Pamela C.</span>
Pamela C.

"Great service at a great price"

What do you like best?

I never thought anything could convince me to leave Constant Contact. I loved their template options and service and was with them for many years. But after trying it out I was convinced to switch and Robly has been a great choice for me. First - the price cannot be beat. I am paying about half of what I was paying on Constant Contact, and there some great bells and whistles including AI and OpenGen, which both improve my open rate quite a bit. The service has been fabulous,. When I can't figure out something or find a glitch, live chat is right there and someone walks me through it. (usually the same person, which I like) Overall I am really happy I made the switch.

What do you dislike?

Although I like that the templates are much more contemporary and clean than on Constant Contact. the variety is very, very limited. They are all the same style and in the end they are pretty interchangeable. Since I often need to have a lot of images in my emails, I sometimes have trouble finding one that fits my needs, but I can always find one that I can adapt. (But I often need help, as the images aren't as easy to place as I would like) Some basic editing options are not available yet, but I'm hoping this will change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 14 day free trial, I think you'll be glad you did. It's a great service and the best price around.

Most importantly, Robly has saved me hundreds of dollars a year. That's a huge benefit. And the added services, AI and OpenGen make all of my email campaigns much more effective.

Robly review by <span>Janet R.</span>
Janet R.

"Less Money and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Creating an email from a pre-made template or from scratch is fast and easy! I like that I can change to use any color using the hex code for backgrounds, texts and more. Getting back into the inbox automatically with Open Gen is a great benefit too.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I miss from my previous service is the weekly email digest of unsubscribes and new additions to my lists. I can still access this information within the reports in my account but I have to plan to go look for the information instead of it being delivered to me automatically each week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. They offer a great free trial and are extremely helpful in transitioning from other companies.

Easy to send a quick email to a list or group. I like being able to send to parts of groups or segment within groups. Also really like that it worked with my Google Analytics with very little set up required. Getting message to customers in a variety of mobile-friendly ways.

Tech support has been fantastic with this product. Not only were they very helpful during the set-up process but the Live Chat has been invaluable. Anytime I have a question about creating a new message or placement of some item within the message, I am able to access a "real person" quickly via live chat and receive answers, help and links to tutorials. The phone support has also been very friendly and helpful. With Robly, I feel like a valued customer that the Tech Support wants to help instead of a faceless paid account that they would rather ignore.