(764 reviews)

All the features you want, none of the extra cost. Robly is perfect for beginners and experts alike.

Work for Robly?

Learning about Robly?

Robly Reviews

Ask Robly a Question
Showing 764 Robly reviews
Robly review by Gregory B.
Gregory B.

"Sales combination with good work"

What do you like best?

I like the data labels because it allows you to customize the email campaigns to differentiate the campaign from the name of the client, the name of the company and other key information to know what campaign I am reporting and then it is easier for me to search for the keyword and not search among so many files that are saved

Sales have grown very favorably and the company is becoming more popular since Robly is being used

What do you dislike?

I would like Robly to launch an application for mobile phones or tablet would be a fortune

My way of working would be faster because I could have Robly closer and be more aware of the marketing activities

It would not matter where I was because Robly would always be with me

my productivity is more efficient at work since I'm using Robly, it's easier to create campaigns to send to users

users are more informed about what is happening and it is a different way of sending marketing email compared to other platforms

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Robly
Robly review by Lucy J.
Lucy J.

"Robly: the best software for marketing that we have tested"

What do you like best?

We love its price of $ 15 per month. It has a good system of self-answers, and campaigns for drip. In addition, the library of images for emails is surprisingly wide. Your ad templates are really original and attractive

What do you dislike?

We do not like your management for email lists. It is a slow platform, and its CAN SPAM tool is quite complicated to use. Now, Robly does not allow the user to create sets with different palette colors. That is very limiting when designing

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend Robly to teams with few workers (mainly small-business) due to its great practicality. Thanks to Robly we have been able to save time and better organize our marketing work. We recommend checking all the integrations that you have

We needed an email marketing application that offered an adequate collection of templates, since we do not have enough time or personnel to create our own. Thanks to Robly this could be solved in a very short time. We love

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Robly review by Madelen R.
Madelen R.

"Robly the friendly bird."

What do you like best?

We like to use Robly for every campaign that we send to our clients through emails, this helps us to promote our offers and services, the emails are sent quickly and it is easy to use. This friendly bird has taken us out of many difficulties with its great email marketing tools.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to make some of the more advanced functions easier to understand, collect and use. There is more information I can gather about my campaigns and I could use them, but I'm not sure how to start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this program because it is easy to use, it does not matter if you are starting from a template that starts from scratch. The support is unsurpassed. The entire process from creation to submission is intuitive. The analyzes are excellent. The price is excellent too.

We have used Robly for a long time and we have noticed that it is a platform that has nothing to envy to others, has the exact functions to offer a good quality for Email Marketing and achieve an automation of the campaign. It helps our company and drives us.

Robly review by Willis H.
Willis H.

"excellent marketing platform"

What do you like best?

The system of automatically forwarding emails when customers have not opened it is very good because Robly informs when there are emails that have not been opened and when they have been opened, it is good to have the information of how many emails that were sent were opened with that is known that the information was received.

the service to the client by means of chat is super fast they solve the problem to me that has immediately without having to wait hours or days for the answer.

What do you dislike?

I think it has few templates for use, I use a lot of Robly to send marketing information and I think sometimes I have to repeat templates with some clients and I do not want it to be that way because each one should have something different from another that does not look like it.

helps to have control over sales and sending information to customers to know if they open emails and if not Robly automatically resends them

Robly review by Thomas R.
Thomas R.

"Help with the expansion of information"

What do you like best?

Use Robly to send bulk emails that contain information about programs and events that are going to be done and that are of great interest to the users of the library.

The OpenGen option seems very good because many more people read the emails we send and that makes the information more popular and more people go to the library

What do you dislike?

Robly has a problem and it is when I am working on a new mail if I get to turn off the computer or the light goes out, when I reopen it robly I have to start doing everything again because it does not save what I had done so far and although it is not a problem of robly that the computer is turned off it would be good to keep what you had done so you do not have to start over.

helps to promote the information of the new activities or events that are going to be carried out in the library and that are of great interest for the users who want to attend to participate.

Robly review by Kyle L.
Kyle L.

"Robly intelligence I love"

What do you like best?

with openGen the Robly is a very advanced technology that fascinated me, that can verify that emails are not opened to then send them back with a different subject and can calculate the exact moment when the client checks his inbox to be able to be read

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately I had to stop using the app on my mobile phone because I had failures and I did not load well the menus it was stressful to wait so long to send an email or do an activity on the Robly platform

The sending of information became easier, more likely to be read with the help of Robly because I sent information but I did not know if the information had been read or had gone to spam and it had not been opened I was left with that intrigue now with Robly be how many of those that I opened

Robly review by George C.
George C.

"Robly good sales platform"

What do you like best?

I like Robly because it makes me feel that thanks to them I can distribute all the mails correctly to the clients and that they reach the recipient

is trusted since I started using Robly has facilitated the problem of sending emails as well as being able to create them differently and creatively to be a unique marketing campaign and characterized by its content

What do you dislike?

Since I use Robly I think that I have not seen anything bad I think it's good at all I do not have bad experiences besides when I have a question I communicate with the support that they solve me quickly

I think the benefit that is applied to the company is to create and send the emails yourself without depending on anyone

know if the email was opened or need to be sent again in case you forgot it the first time

Robly review by Hector Alejandro P.
Hector Alejandro P.

"It has been an excellent option for my company."

What do you like best?

Robly is extremely easy to use and offers excellent value for those on a tight budget. The generation of analytical reports (opening rates, click rates, etc.) is simple. Segmenting lists by user interaction is also a breeze.

What do you dislike?

If you have to follow certain style guidelines with fonts, color, spacing, etc., it is a bit more laborious because you can not create a palette to work with. You have to enter hexadecimal codes and work with the built-in format. In some cases, you can access the code to make changes, but that requires a level of skill that most of our users do not have.

Our company used Constant Contact, and then MailChimp, as our e-mail newsletter administrator, when we met Robly and tested his free trial, I had to check it out. I am happy to have done it. In addition to having a superior product, its customer service has been excellent. They are quick to answer questions and are not satisfied until you are.

Robly review by JESUS ARMANDO B.
JESUS ARMANDO B.

"Robly exceeds the functions."

What do you like best?

Robly is a very appropriate software for commercial use, it has helped me a lot to distribute the email in a fast way in the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform. I love that we can send emails to specific lists of people. I love the brand emails that have our printed colors, our logo shown and the images on our website! I really enjoy the data capture and the brilliance of the forwarding software. The fact that they can send emails at the moment when people are more likely to open emails, specific to that person, is an absolute genius.

What do you dislike?

Robly does not offer the possibility of creating the established color palettes, which means that users must manually enter each color code in each element of each email. That's really an element of color in the aspect of email blasts to the extent that users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of templates adapted for mobile devices ready to use, but there are many functions to create your own. I would also like to be able to enlarge the size of the images by using a drag function in the corners of the image instead of editing manually. Manual editing makes it difficult to obtain images on the same line if they are of different dimensions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is amazing and I love it :) I will suggest that a person train with the Robly team and then teach other members how to use the software. It is simple and very easy to use.

Robly saves me a lot of time and energy by sending content to our email list. The ability to send emails at specific times and forward them using a different topic title when our first email was not opened is simply brilliant. I can track who opened what email and see the true value of our content for our subscribers. In short, I love Robly and I am very grateful to have switched from Constant Contact to start working with the Robly team. I have trained other staff on how to use it and now other staff members are sending emails from left to right! LOVE IT! The only suggestion I have for the Robly team is that it is possible to edit the size of the images in an easier way (like dragging the dimensions of the image instead of manually editing them) so that we can make the images as big as we want. Other than that,

Robly review by Michael Allen A.
Michael Allen A.

"My solution for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Its use is excellent, I like its tools and features that allow emails to be sent automatically to senders who have not yet opened the mail, in about 10 days, intelligent software based on the cloud and with great potential.

What do you dislike?

I would like a little more color adding a palette of colors, but really Robly does everything at your fingertips and is much what you can do, exceeds my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create and send with Roble is very easy, accessible for which I would always recommend, 10 points for this software. Share your emails in the way you want, with little practice and skills.

With the exception of other products, we feel comfortable working with such magnificent software, which allows us to create campaigns with messages and send them at the right moment, the price is very pleasant for both small and medium companies that can afford it.

Robly review by charles j.
charles j.

"Robly with good service from the first moment"

What do you like best?

There is something that I liked Robly from the beginning and it is the customer service that is so good, acquired Robly and the next day I got an email from them and was an advisor who gave me an appointment to explain how all the Robly platform and best of all that I placed the time and day I wanted the explanation, I thought it was great that because there is notice from the beginning how important customers are to them and that they see no problem in taking the hours that are explaining how it works and everything.

What do you dislike?

Maybe something that has to improve is at the time of choosing the template sometimes take time to load all otherwise everything seems good.

Sending business emails in a different way has pleased customers because they have told us that they like to receive different emails from others.

Robly review by Walter G.
Walter G.

"Different form of sending emails"

What do you like best?

I wanted to be able to send the information to the emails in a different way to the one that is always used in companies and after searching and searching I found Robly that I think is a great tool to send information to many people in a different way that they are interested in reading. that I send them and not the same mail that is only letters and that bores people sometimes just by looking.

What do you dislike?

I like it a lot but at the beginning I felt that I was not going to be able to handle it properly for everything it has and what it offers but with time as I use it so much and to handle it properly and correctly

The sending of information showing our programs in a different way has attracted attention and makes people more interested and enter our education programs

Robly review by Henry B.
Henry B.

"different way of doing community marketing"

What do you like best?

send automatically a message that has not been opened

the list of recipients can be easily deleted or added

sending bulk information

The templates are easy to assemble

unlimited storage

easy to configure and use

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I can not add a video in the created email should put this option would make more informative or more creative the mail and it would like more to the clients because always sending the information in single letter is annoying encambio if it is sent video of once in a while it would be more striking

helps that the information is read veridicamente that is not left without opening the mail is good to know who opens it and if they have not opened send it again, it is easy to use and it is useful for the sending of massive information for all users

Robly review by Luismary G.
Luismary G.

"Facilitates the automatic sending of email marketing campaigns."

What do you like best?

It presents a great functionality of test A / B, additionally grants the possibility of working campaigns on preloaded templates that can be customized. Moreover has the ability to generate reports, This tool is very effective and will analyze all the details about your campaigns, history, subscriber interactions and more improving opening rates and clicks.The data you generate through the reports are presented in an easy-to-digest form that shows how many people had positive and negative experiences.Its price is very accessible, in addition to providing 3 business plans, which you can choose according to the requirement.

What do you dislike?

It is a great tool and allows you to have a distinct advantage over the competition, since its implementation we have not presented any inconvenience with this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool, I recommend you to try it, very effective and friendly, in addition to having a very attractive price.

We needed an email marketing software solution suitable for the size of our company, the type of customers and the staff we serve with Robly we covered all our needs because with its OpenGen technology, ensures that your email campaigns are read by your recipients and subscribers who did not open their first email will automatically receive another campaign 1 to 10 days later, this time with a different subject line. So it ensures its effectiveness, which has increased our opening rates and optimized it will surely generate the results you are looking for.

Robly review by Lord Mario O.
Lord Mario O.

"Excellent, Affordable Option"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to enter information into the system and how easy it is to maneuver the program. I also like the help they provide and the large number of questions answered that they have. It just makes the whole process easier. It is very useful that with Robly we can send emails at specific times, the amount of emails in the list, a marketing software that has all the necessary tools.

What do you dislike?

There could be more options for mobile response templates and the ability to create color samples so you do not have to start from scratch in each campaign. Although Robly has an excellent way of working, emails take a long time to be delivered, it takes approximately 8 minutes for the email to appear.

We use Robly mainly for the distribution of newsletters. Newsletters are the best way to clog things that are happening, social events, important information for the present and the future that my audience may need to know. In addition, Robly allows us to track emails once they are sent to find out who opens it, there are many features that we now have access to.

Robly review by Samanta L.
Samanta L.

"It is a good email marketing system that lets you know how and when to send"

What do you like best?

We can count on a good functioning in being able to decide which clients to send certain campaigns depending on the characteristics of the subscribed clients, thus allowing to send effectively to clients with possible interests to those campaigns. It is a good that you have an A / B test system and so you can obtain a good result in what type of emails are sent, as well as an easy report and analysis. Another thing is that I like it is WYSIWYG mail editor so I can be closer to customers and know what they are looking for consumption.

What do you dislike?

The mail editor interface is difficult at first, it requires practice since it is not very interactive for the one who is going to write an email marketing. As the mobile platform should improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Surely I recommend it with anyone.

Thanks to a good AI Robly account we could take probecho how to manage our email marketing, thus having good results in each deicion that helps us take the platform. In addition, the price is affordable for any company, big or small.

Robly review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Good Tool for Users of all Skill Levels"

What do you like best?

Of all of the different programs I have used in the past, Robly has the most appealing interface. Robly also offers a great amount of creativity. I like the chick function in Robly which has delivered great results in my marketing campaigns - this is because it makes Robly exciting when you are the one developing a campaign. It offers vast options which I have found allow me use my creative side to the fullest.

Another Robly aspect that I appreciate is the overall cost - especially compared to similar products, it is relatively low cost for all of the features it offers its users.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Robly is how it tends to block your account if a campaign has a lot of email addresses that bounce back (meaning that the email addresses are incorrect). Especially when working with large campaigns, it is difficult to stay on top of all of the different email addresses that it is being sent to - email address get updated or deleted frequently and managing the email list could be a full time job in itself. It has been my experience that while Robly will block my account if a large campaign has a lot of bounced messages, that all I have to do it contact customer service and they fix the issue immediately so that I can resume working in Robly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Robly I suggest giving their customer service department a phone call. They will take the time to describe the product in great detail and answer any questions that you might have. This makes it easier to decide if Robly is right for you and if so, which subscription is best. Customer service at Robly has been of great value in my experience.

Robly's statistics on marketing campaigns has been a huge benefit to my organization. We can run a report on a campaign in Robly with the click of a button and get all of the statistics. This makes it easy to see what is working and what needs to be adjusted. Before Robly, we would have to manually go through emails to see which were opened and which ones were disregarded - Robly's reports save us hours and hours a week.

Robly review by Resa O.
Resa O.

"Makes Email Campaigns Easy"

What do you like best?

The thing I liked the most about this product is the customer service provided. Robly customer service representatives are kind and able to answer any questions or assist with any issues that I might have. I also like the Robly AI features. The Al features allow you to distribute an e-mail blast and it predicts when the customer will open their email. Robly will then send the email at that predicted time. This helps to ensure that emails are opened and not overlooked with the flood of emails a customer might receive over the weekend or at night time when they are away from their desk at work. Another thing that I like about Robly is that it follows up on emails that are sent using the service by checking for any bounced emails or messages that were delivered to spam folders. It then gives you a rate that allows you to view how many of your messages weren't delivered to specified user inboxes.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Robly but it would be convenient if Robly developed a mobile application. A mobile application would make it more convenient to use Robly from a mobile device. It would also make it so that you don't have to login each time you want to use the service. A mobile application would also allow you to receive notifications of activity on Robly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Robly because of how user friendly it is - very little time will need to be spend learning how to use the service. I have never encountered any system issues or failures when using Robly - it has always been reliable and effective.

Robly has allowed my company to personalize campaigns which allows us to reach more customers - ultimately leading to more traffic on our company website. Robly also is beneficial because it allows us to save and edit our campaigns - we don't have to start from scratch each time we have a new campaign or want to make a change to an existing campaign. Robly saves time and increases customer awareness of our company.

Robly review by Wilmer P.
Wilmer P.

"A powerful platform to do email marketing"

What do you like best?

One of the positive aspects of Robly is that it offers me the possibility of modifying a campaign after it is published, which undoubtedly allows us to correct or improve our marketing strategies on the way. It is easily integrated with social networks.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the price is somewhat high. However, it is justified on the understanding that the service is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to try it. There is a free version that allows you to explore it, know it and learn to manage it in a few days. It's easy to use. Is the best option

Robly has allowed me to manage and manage all our mass email needs. It has become a very useful tool to enhance our capabilities within the company in terms of marketing and promotion of management

Robly review by Dashen L.
Dashen L.

"Statically Robly offers the best functions."

What do you like best?

For the moment the best features that Robly has, include its functions, since they provide each user with a different way to evolve their advertising campaign, and also, counting as an immediate automation for the management of it, are functions that in the long term, they generate a certain complacency for people and make them perform better.

What do you dislike?

My complaint would be in their prices, I think Robly does not offer a good possibility of having a better price-quality comparison, leading to users not being able to buy the plans they offer, due to the high costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that Robly has been and is being, a platform which is handled in a very simple way, and at no time there is any confusion in the process of application of the campaigns, and I also consider that its interface is the indicated, since it is easy to operate.

The benefits that Robly is giving me the truth are being very favorable, managing to offer campaigns with better statistics for my colleagues and clients, the truth is improving advertising campaigns a lot.

Robly review by Danes M.
Danes M.

"Statistically favorable for campaigns."

What do you like best?

Mainly Robly is a platform that offers the necessary features to take Email Marketing to another level, each of the functions has an excellent quality ratio to the user, and also, an immediate possibility of being able to access each of the plans that offer , at a fairly low price that can be obtained by anyone. Robly perfects the automation, and gives the user a platform where almost everything is automatic.

What do you dislike?

I would like Robly to incorporate an App for mobile phones, with the sole intention that users can be aware of their advertising campaigns, to be able to review statistics and results wherever they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly, is a totally reliable platform, each user can operate freely and can get answers from the support team in minutes, attentive to any questions. Its functions are really statistics to achieve results of up to 100% in the automation of campaigns.

I am benefiting with Robly because at the moment, it is totally changing the way in which Email Marketing is handled within my company, also contributing, very automated advertising campaigns, for my colleagues.

Robly review by Danse M.
Danse M.

"Campaigns without setbacks and easy."

What do you like best?

Robly has very good features, and its proportion in customer service is quite pleasant. Also, it is important to cover their prices, in this case, the rates offered are quite low costs and gives the possibility to different users to access a more consolidated platform at a certain point. Also, it is a very automated system, reaching excellent results in a campaign with automatic pilot.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaint about the services that Robly is offering, however, it is very important to highlight that the design, have a long time that they do not change it or renew it, I would like constant updates in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly, Robly is a very easy to use platform, and provides all the necessary functions to carry out an advertising campaign with accuracy and without setbacks. Also, a result of up to 100% effectiveness can be obtained in a short time.

I am benefiting from Robly because currently in my company, I have had a greater development with respect to the advertising campaigns offered to my colleagues

Robly review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"Very fast platform for campaigns."

What do you like best?

Robly has very basic functions, but in reality, those so basic functions, achieve a campaign with a fairly fast publicity, and generates that the clients manage to have Emails with a faster reception. Also, it is considerable to say that Robly's design is the most appropriate to start a campaign, since it provides comfort in all its sections.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaint about Robly, the truth is that its structure is very well designed, and perfect to not have any kind of interruption in the process of developing an advertising campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is a very free platform, its features are 100% easy to use and almost everyone can adapt to them and achieve advertising campaigns in a matter of minutes with a basic design. I would not use Robly for anything in the world.

I have obtained several benefits with Robly, since it has helped me obtain a positive factor in advertising campaigns, providing better campaigns for my colleagues and for clients. It is also helping me get a much more automated Email Marketing thanks to its configurations.

Robly review by Monsein L.
Monsein L.

"Effectiveness of Emails with fast delivery."

What do you like best?

The most attractive in Robly, are definitely its functions, it is great to know that you can completely edit your advertising campaign even when it has already been published. Also, the design of Robly completely perfects the entrance to its platform, integrating sections that make it a more complete and beautiful platform.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the use and proportion that Robly is giving me, since it is currently including many good characteristics of Email Marketing, making it every day more innovative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is a very easy to use platform, I would say that it provides the perfect features and without any error, since during the whole process, it has behaved with a 100% effectiveness.

With Robly I have managed to have a better Email Marketing with each one of my colleagues and with my clients, achieving impressive results with a fast delivery and a fast reception by Robly, it is giving me an impressive effectiveness, day by day it improves this area of Marketing. I am very excited with the results.

Robly review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Robly is the best Email Marketing without a doubt."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly is the fast reception it has in each mail processor. I have tried quite a few Email Marketing platforms, but none compares with the speed that Robly has both sending and receiving emails to each person who subscribes to an advertising campaign. The truth is I am very happy with this speed because it has brought a better status for our company.

What do you dislike?

I think I do not like the design of Robly or the sections it has for its users, I see the design very limited and has very few sections to investigate and test, I would like the interface as such has more sections to review, I feel that the platform is very empty and almost all are blank spaces, should add more things to complete the interface and make it more comfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly because I have been seeing that the software as such, does not produce any type of error and the truth is very easy to handle it, each of its functions are very easy and providing the quality of delivery necessary to have its customers very happy. If you are looking for software that helps you in Email Marketing, Robly is the best option without a doubt.

I have benefited from Robly because I have managed to get the best platform to help me keep my advertising campaign active at all times and it is also providing me with an infallible speed of both sending and receiving, something that is totally valuable in my company and that is making grow little by little.

Robly review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Robly offers the best quality in Email Marketing."

What do you like best?

The most considerable and beautiful that Robly has is the interface, since it is very diverse, thanks to Robly is considered a program with a lot of creativity with the integration of a "chick" on its platform, this has given the interface so fun that has nowadays, I consider that this implementation has been a very intuitive improvement that has managed to bring very good results to many people, since the platform does not bore, on the contrary, the stay in it is quite comfortable and you can be hours and hours designing a campaign without having any boredom. I also like their prices, it is one of the cheapest Email Marketing platforms in the market and with some amazing functions, I hope they continue offering these cheap prices to all its users.

What do you dislike?

I really do not like that Robly delayed so much in receiving the emails, since I have received several complaints from people who receive emails from the Robly platform, they take a long time to reach each mail processor, I would like this platform change that and achieve that each person has a reception of emails consolidated and very fast, which is almost instantly as in other platforms. I know that Robly has the potential to improve the reception of Emails, and if it does, it would become one of the best Email software, I know that it will be able to do it and it will bring very good benefits to those who use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to other people because I have noticed that it is a software that really fulfills absolutely everything it promises, and currently using its platform is very easy, each of the functions are easy to use and apply in an advertising campaign. I would also recommend it because the functions offered are at a price below $ 200 per month, something really rewarding.

Robly has helped me have the following benefits:

- A more frequent contact with people who are subscribed to my advertising campaigns.

- My company has had a better development in Email Marketing, achieving an almost automated process by Robly.

- We can have full control of the subscriptions we receive, to be alert to any irregularities.

- Robly provides us graphics so that we can see the results of each elaborated campaign.

The truth is I am very happy with the results that Robly is having in my company, and I hope that I will continue to provide the same results for much longer.

Robly review by Janelle T.
Janelle T.

"If you're a non-profit, Robly is the affordable, user-friendly solution for you!"

What do you like best?

From the seamless template design set-up to the helpful support team, Robly makes email marketing easy and effective. Transferring our list of email recipients from our old platform to Robly was uncomplicated. I am especially impressed with the look of our new campaigns, professionally designed and fun to create.

What do you dislike?

I was disappointed in the new editor's inability to anchor text to my Table of Contents. However, the support team offered viable solutions and followed up with me after the issue to make sure I was satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If time is as important to your industry as it is to our non-profit, I highly recommend Robly as the email marketing solution for you!

With Robly's OpenGen and AI, I am seeing a significant increase in the number of "opens" for my campaigns.

Robly review by Roy A.
Roy A.

"excellent option for marketing sending"

What do you like best?

The email editor that I have seems a very useful and good option apart from that since I started using Robly I thought it was great that I let interact with how it was working well and not feel compromised in case I bought it and I did not like it, the test free you have before you buy it is very good

What do you dislike?

When I started using the mail editor it seemed a bit difficult to use there was not a guide to tell me how to use it correctly and once I learned to use it seems the best but even so I think they should have a guide

The sending of marketing information has been more effective and faster

Robly review by Anes B.
Anes B.

"Particular speed with faster email send Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly has very good features, but in particular, the factor that gives it the most strength in sending Email, and that complements it most, is the speed of sending, there is no software that compares quickly with Robly, since in question of seconds the client receives the appropriate message in his email, a speed that nobody has.

What do you dislike?

Robly's subscription plans are not so high, because many companies can access the latest plans without any problem, however, I would consider that Robly should also adapt to small companies, in this way to be able to provide small plans with some benefits and that has an accessible price for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could recommend Robly to companies with high purchasing power or that are companies with a good financial area, since they have to pay a few high subscriptions.

Robly has helped us a lot, our company has emerged in a short time with the help of Robly, we have managed to send information quickly by email with this software and that speed has made us grow in every minute.

Robly review by Stella L.
Stella L.

"Structure with basic platform and variable fuctions at Robly."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly is its structure and the secure platform it has, since you can work freely and with many pleasant functions that give a good view to every Email that is presented, it is fantastic to edit the Emails with Robly.

What do you dislike?

The prices of Robly are too high, in my opinion, they have exaggerated too much with the prices that the plans have, Robly is a very necessary software when it comes to sending information about an item or place, and it should be cheaper and more accessible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly in any company, from any work area, since it adapts easily and together with its functions, can achieve an immediate and clean work.

With Robly I have been able to send information to each client about the vision I have in my company, so that they know it thoroughly, and the best thing is that the emails on this information come instantly.

Robly review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"Strong point its composition at Robly software!"

What do you like best?

Robly has a strong point in its composition, and it is the design, the attractive design that it has is the one that gives life to the software and makes it much better and more adaptable, with the design I have felt much more comfortable since I am totally encouraged to make the correct configuration in the Emails and thanks to its functions I can do many things in my Emails.

What do you dislike?

The prices of Robly are very high and it does not allow to give accessibility to the plans with more benefits and to be able to have total access to Robly, I would like that a considerable decrease of prices was provided that allows to buy the last plans of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to those companies that want to share information about their company and the intentions they have in society, since Robly has the necessary tools to bring immediate success to the companies and their composition.

With Robly I have been able to quickly send the necessary e-mails to share information about my current company, it is very important to send information immediately to anyone who wants to know about the vision we have in my company.

Robly review by Kisenn H.
Kisenn H.

"Complements with nice fuctions in Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly has a fast Email, of all the software that complements the Email Marketing, Robly is the best, the speed of work that it has is really amazing, also its design is very good since it represents very well the comfort and facilitates the work at the time of doing it.

What do you dislike?

Robly's subscription prices are very high, I would like Robly to offer cheaper plans or to reduce the costs of each of the plans, from the most basic, to the highest, in order to allow better accessibility to high plans and get more benefits in the work area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly for companies that want to change the way they send information about their company, with Robly it is easier to send information by email and almost instantaneously.

With Robly I have managed to implement another technique of sending information through Email very different from the one I used previously, this way of working with Robly is much more comfortable to send information about my company, much easier to use.

Robly review by Allison M.
Allison M.

"Effective and fast Emails with Robly software, fantastic software everyday."

What do you like best?

Robly is a very effective software with respect to the speed with which the emails are sent and with the speed in which each person receives them, it is fantastic to see how an email is sent and in just waiting moments, the person already receives it, what I admire.

What do you dislike?

Robly prices are very high, I would like Robly to have consideration in that there are many small businesses that need their services, and in this way they can access all Robly services without paying high costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly mainly for those companies that want to send important information about the products they offer or what the function of the company is intended for as such.

Robly has provided a very good platform for my company, as I have been able to send many emails instantly about my company's information, its characteristics or the vision we have for the whole society in the future, it is fantastic how Robly has changed our way of sending

Robly review by Roberto Antonio P.
Roberto Antonio P.

"An easy-to-use email marketing service."

What do you like best?

With Robly we have been able to automate our work since we send emails in a constant way just by programming them. It has very good features like OpenGen that allow you to expand the list of subscribers. I really like your live chat that allows communication to be more fluid.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many negative things to say about Robly. I think something to improve is to add more text font styles as well as templates. The interface, although very intuitive, could improve its design much more, making it more pleasing to the eye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is big, I think the best alternative is Robly, who will have a great ally. If the scope of your company is low range another service could be the solution.

Robly significantly improved our ability to win subscribers and communicate with them. Thanks to this service we can carry out campaigns that have allowed us to position ourselves much more in the area of telecommunications.

Robly review by Ben H.
Ben H.

"Great quality Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Robly has a solid point in its structure, and it is the plan, the alluring plan that it has is the one that offers life to the product and improves it much and increasingly versatile, with the plan I have felt significantly more agreeable since I am completely urged to influence the right arrangement in the Emails and gratitude to its capacities I to can do numerous things in my Emails.

Robly has a quick Email, of all the product that supplements the Email Marketing, Robly is the best, the speed of work that it has is truly astonishing, additionally its structure is exceptionally great since it speaks to great the solace and encourages the work at the season of doing it.

The best thing about Robly is its structure and the protected stage it has, since you can work unreservedly and with numerous lovely capacities that give a decent view to each Email that is exhibited, it is incredible to alter the Emails with Robly.

What do you dislike?

I might want this stage change that and accomplish that every individual has a gathering of messages united and exceptionally quick, which is immediately as in different stages. I realize that Robly can possibly enhance the gathering of Emails, and in the event that it does, it would end up a standout amongst the best Email programming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The advantages that Robly is giving me the reality of the situation are by and large truly good, figuring out how to offer battles with better insights for my associates and customers, the fact of the matter is enhancing promoting efforts a ton.

Robly has enabled me to oversee and deal with all our mass email needs. It has turned into an exceptionally valuable instrument to upgrade our abilities inside the organization as far as showcasing and advancement of the board

Robly additionally is gainful in light of the fact that it enables us to spare and alter our crusades - we don't need to begin sans preparation each time we have another battle or need to roll out an improvement to a current crusade. Robly spares time and builds client attention to our organization.

Robly review by sandra r.
sandra r.

"vision of robly as end user"

What do you like best?

Excellent program to create advertising programs and mass emails. Easy to use, versatile, Its graphical interface helps the user or Administrator their performance at the time of performing the work, One of its advantages is the storage of data on new records, Fusion with social networks.

Robly helps send campaigns with a different subject line, Track everything you do even who or who is opening the application on the cell phone.

What do you dislike?

So far its great disadvantage is that it has few templates and I must repeat or lay out with the same for new clients, really each model must be different from the other, just to create a copy and modify again does not help me move forward, many times I I take a lot, that generates delivery problems.

They must modify their security profile so that certain users or administrators can expand, of course they can not see everything, certain restrictions must be clear. There are processes that I must perform manually when it should be done automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una herramienta que puede usarse como producto de enseñanza, para mejorar las funciones de la empresa ya hacer más prácticos los trabajos diarios al momento de del envío masivo de los correos.

Important to note that when we work with a large distribution list, it is not necessary to be reviewing the delivery problems and its blacklist, robly mails in bulk without affecting the volume, you can rest assured that all emails will come out, (of course if the mailboxes are empty or there are recipients). The customer service department is very helpful when it comes to solving problems.

Robly review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"Very easy usage, and campaigns easy at Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly is very easy to use, only with a few steps, you can design an Email or develop an advertising campaign, driving Robly means a fairly easy job. At first it was a little complicated to use it, but after reading the instructions, everything became easy and adapted.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices of Robly nor its version of mobile devices, the prices are quite high and disheartened, and the mobile version has a lot of delay in versions compared to the Robly website. I would like to improve these points / factors for a better stay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to any company that wants to start advertising campaigns, because Robly is a very collaborative and easy-to-use software.

Robly has helped me a lot in my business area, because I have managed to develop Marketing advertising campaigns in a matter of minutes.

Robly review by User

"Affordable alternative to constant contact"

What do you like best?

I like the design styling and the ease of use of the drag and drop features. I know in my mind what I want an email to look like but I’m not a graphic designer. Robly tools make it easy for me to make my email layouts a reality.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the text line breaks look correct in my layout and preview on screen but when I send the test email the line breaks have shifted. For instance, a sentence that takes two lines on preview may run over into three lines With just one word on the third line. This is frustrating

We used to have constant contact- robly was much more user friendly, mobile responsive and the design style is more modern. I can immediately pinpoint a constant contact email and it kind of Disengages me off the bat.

Robly is Also around half the cost of constant contact.

Robly review by Chad G.
Chad G.

"Saves time and is safe"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Robly gives me more at work the options that are given to send marketing information is very good is all I needed to be able to work without stress worrying about sending the information I needed without this tool my life would be stressful

What do you dislike?

I do not see anything bad everything I see very good maybe if I have one bad thing but personally everything has worked very well and I have no complaint whatsoever everything is good I love it thanks to Robly my work is more pleasant

I have said it several times and I say it again I love it makes my work faster and more organized

Robly review by JULIO R.
JULIO R.

" is the best alternative to find the Marketing solution"

What do you like best?

It is gratifying to have this Robly software because it has allowed us to market our mail to streamline our launches and promotions of our products in an optimal and timely manner, it is very light when installed and works quickly when the software is executed, its design is ergonomic and stable

What do you dislike?

It has a great weakness in that its costs are high, it has few templates to configure its visual effects, when it is used in Android mobile devices it is very heavy, they must improve their features, the reception of the emails will be delayed when they arrive, the automatic responses is slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

is improving our advertising tirelessly by implementing good marketing to our company

is the best alternative to find the solution of Marketing for our company, we have resolved to improve our email campaigns, it allows us to add images, texts, borders, dividing lines, funds, which guarantees a better performance to our advertising

Robly review by Tim R.
Tim R.

"Love their A.I feature"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product, is the customer service! They are so friendly and I always talk to a Quandra who helps out with things such as billing issues etc. But when it comes to the product I really like their AI features, where when you send out the e-mail blast, it predicts when the customer will actually open their mailbox and send it at that time. Also they check for bounces and spam rates.

What do you dislike?

Even though they can be strict about hard bounces, when you contact them they always clear it up and unlock the account to give you another chance. But I will say I deal with huge email lists of over 50k and its hard to know how many are going to bounce.

As a company at Kangaroo, getting our word out to mass amounts of customers is *critical*. Robly is one of the best email marketing products out there.

Robly review by Sara H.
Sara H.

"Easy to use, but lacks in the designing."

What do you like best?

The best part of Robly is it is very easy to use, you have unlimited image uploading and they never get deleted, the live chat support feature and being able to have templates that you have created saved to use multiple times.

What do you dislike?

The part of Robly that could use some help are the support team, the designing features, the limitations of what you can do for designs (i.e. you cannot put a GIF and it be animated in Robly when you send the email out and other items) and the lack of communication about who your point of contact person is.

Solving the problem of having to send out multiple emails, using multiple email addresses, to multiple groups at different times and making the emails shorter and more branded. The benefits are the live chat support feature, being able to add buttons for links to other documents and how easy it is to use.

Robly review by Stella L.
Stella L.

"Very good comfort in Robly."

What do you like best?

The way of working that Robly owns is quite good and it shows trustworthiness to its clients and an absolute comfort, if you want a software that allows you to do the work in a simple and fast way, Robly is the best option.

What do you dislike?

The problem with this software are its prices and the benefits that the plans bring, I would like them to add more benefits so that people are willing to pay the prices they offer for subscriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best option to handle Email Marketing is Robly, with this software you will have the comfort you so desire and the absolute stability.

The speed that has the emails that Robly offers, in the area of ​​Marketing, they arrive quite fast, this has brought great improvements since people should not wait long transitions of time to receive the mail.

Robly review by David W.B. P.
David W.B. P.

"We switched from another email product to Robly and have been very pleased with it."

What do you like best?

I think the reporting feature is the best. It has a great feature in the way it follows up with powerful follow up software built in to the emailing process with the Open GUI and the other aspects. It has very good responsiveness for the desktop as well as the smart phones. Another aspect we like is that the pricing is more in line with what we can afford. Being a small business requires a lower priced offering and Robly is really one of the best price for what you get.

What do you dislike?

The campaign development is a bit cumbersome. We had some trouble setting up some of the templates for getting our campaigns going. However, it wasn't too bad once we got going with it. It's really a very good interface overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does everything well and has follow up software which is very powerful.

Newsletter distribution is one of the things we do. It's our only form of advertising given the costs of doing so. Online newsletters and offering people a bit of something to look over is the best way we have found to keep our name in front of people without paying too much. As a result of moving to Robly, the readership is up for our monthly newsletter.

Robly review by Sara N.
Sara N.

"Mediocre software, horrible service"

What do you like best?

Creating a list is relatively easy. That's about the extent of my positive feedback.

What do you dislike?

Wow. Not only is the software itself mediocre, but the customer service is absolutely horrible and the team is downright rude. Let's start with the software itself: it crashes constantly. When it IS working, you cannot hyperlink in emails (which just seems like it should be basic) and the most you can do with a drip is send ONE additional email... and the only difference is the subject line. You cannot build out a drip with multiple different emails. Worst of all, however, is Robly's team. My account was inexplicably rejected with no explanation.... AFTER I had already set up all my campaigns. I asked for more detail and only got the same response over and over: they would not provide any information on why my account was rejected. My account was closed immediately so I could not even get back the information I had inputted or see which emails had already sent and which hadn't I've worked in marketing for years and this is honestly the worst experience with any platform I have ever had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skip it and try something else. Even if your account isn't rejected without explanation, the software is completely mediocre and you can find better for less money.

Email drip campaigns. Benefits are few to none.

Robly review by Jessica  B.
Jessica B.

"Great Platform for Email Campaigns "

What do you like best?

Robly works great for creating different email campaigns, using different pre-built templates or even your own. It lets you create a template from scratch, add, modify, reformat anything and everything in it. It lets you link words, buttons, images, info-graphics, etc., to an outside URL. It also lets you schedule the time for when you would like Robly to begin sending the email campaign.

What do you dislike?

I would like Robly to incorporate an App, so that I could enter the subject line from my phone (in this way I will be able to introduce emojis when I want to on the subject line), and send the ready-to-go email campaigns from my mobile device!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a new marketing platform for campaigns I would recommend you try Robly.

Robly helps solve an important part of the Marketing process. It benefits us the most when it comes to creating and sending out our business email campaigns. It helps us monitor how each campaign is doing by displaying the statistics on it. I find it to be very convenient, practical, and efficient.

Robly review by Naomi C.
Naomi C.

"Simplicity with Emails."

What do you like best?

The simplicity with which Emails are created in Robly is quite good, with a few simple steps you will be able to create your Email in a matter of minutes and start sending them in different media, it is very easy to do this work with Robly.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly are its prices, software that only works to distribute Email, should not be so expensive, I would like to lower prices and add more benefits to their plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not worry about whether your email will have a bad design or good design, with the ease of handling of Robly, you will always get first hand designs.

Ease to send Email, and presentation of Email with better designs and that are sent more quickly and safely.

Robly review by Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.

"Innovation design in Robly Software!"

What do you like best?

Robly has an innovative design, just by entering its website we will have the absolute comfort in our hand, when making the Emails, we have absolute comfort and access to many functions to personalize.

What do you dislike?

Although Robly Emails can be customized with pretty nice designs, they take too long to arrive, approximately 6 minutes to arrive, I would like it to take less and arrive instantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that completely changes the way you work in your Emails, and change the design of them, Robly is the best option.

Better personalization of the Emails, I have achieved a great advance in the Emails that I make for my current company, I hope to continue obtaining these innovative results.

Robly review by Leslie P.
Leslie P.

"Special design."

What do you like best?

The design that Robly owns is quite understandable and increases the handling of the software to all people, if you are the type of person who is looking for the easy and simple management of a marketing post platform, Robly is your solution.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly is the rates of their plans, they are very high, it would be better to keep those prices but to add more benefits in their plans so that we are all willing to pay high software plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not have problems with Email Marketing, because this software is made to order and willing to not present errors.

Easy work of Email Marketing, thus becoming more efficient and accurate, and better ways of working in this area.

Robly review by Mariam W.
Mariam W.

"Fast and eficient Email."

What do you like best?

The way to make the Emails to send automatically is quite simple, they are only to follow a series of steps you will obtain an Email with very good design and without needing to use quite complex methods, very good program for Email, it is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly, are their prices, is the only factor that has affected him throughout the course that takes online, since the plans should have lower prices for all your audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visualize very well the prices of each plan of the program, in order to be informed of each one of the benefits and to know if it is profitable to afford the prices.

Sending emails much faster and more organized and structured shipments.

Learn more about Robly

Robly Videos

Learning about Robly?

* We monitor all Robly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(764 reviews)