Robly

All the features you want, none of the extra cost. Robly is perfect for beginners and experts alike.

Work for Robly?

Learning about Robly?

Robly Reviews

Ask Robly a Question
Showing 721 Robly reviews
Robly review by Luismary G.
Luismary G.

"Facilitates the automatic sending of email marketing campaigns."

What do you like best?

It presents a great functionality of test A / B, additionally grants the possibility of working campaigns on preloaded templates that can be customized. Moreover has the ability to generate reports, This tool is very effective and will analyze all the details about your campaigns, history, subscriber interactions and more improving opening rates and clicks.The data you generate through the reports are presented in an easy-to-digest form that shows how many people had positive and negative experiences.Its price is very accessible, in addition to providing 3 business plans, which you can choose according to the requirement.

What do you dislike?

It is a great tool and allows you to have a distinct advantage over the competition, since its implementation we have not presented any inconvenience with this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool, I recommend you to try it, very effective and friendly, in addition to having a very attractive price.

We needed an email marketing software solution suitable for the size of our company, the type of customers and the staff we serve with Robly we covered all our needs because with its OpenGen technology, ensures that your email campaigns are read by your recipients and subscribers who did not open their first email will automatically receive another campaign 1 to 10 days later, this time with a different subject line. So it ensures its effectiveness, which has increased our opening rates and optimized it will surely generate the results you are looking for.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Robly
Robly review by Lord Mario O.
Lord Mario O.

"Excellent, Affordable Option"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to enter information into the system and how easy it is to maneuver the program. I also like the help they provide and the large number of questions answered that they have. It just makes the whole process easier. It is very useful that with Robly we can send emails at specific times, the amount of emails in the list, a marketing software that has all the necessary tools.

What do you dislike?

There could be more options for mobile response templates and the ability to create color samples so you do not have to start from scratch in each campaign. Although Robly has an excellent way of working, emails take a long time to be delivered, it takes approximately 8 minutes for the email to appear.

We use Robly mainly for the distribution of newsletters. Newsletters are the best way to clog things that are happening, social events, important information for the present and the future that my audience may need to know. In addition, Robly allows us to track emails once they are sent to find out who opens it, there are many features that we now have access to.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Robly review by Samanta L.
Samanta L.

"It is a good email marketing system that lets you know how and when to send"

What do you like best?

We can count on a good functioning in being able to decide which clients to send certain campaigns depending on the characteristics of the subscribed clients, thus allowing to send effectively to clients with possible interests to those campaigns. It is a good that you have an A / B test system and so you can obtain a good result in what type of emails are sent, as well as an easy report and analysis. Another thing is that I like it is WYSIWYG mail editor so I can be closer to customers and know what they are looking for consumption.

What do you dislike?

The mail editor interface is difficult at first, it requires practice since it is not very interactive for the one who is going to write an email marketing. As the mobile platform should improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Surely I recommend it with anyone.

Thanks to a good AI Robly account we could take probecho how to manage our email marketing, thus having good results in each deicion that helps us take the platform. In addition, the price is affordable for any company, big or small.

Robly review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Good Tool for Users of all Skill Levels"

What do you like best?

Of all of the different programs I have used in the past, Robly has the most appealing interface. Robly also offers a great amount of creativity. I like the chick function in Robly which has delivered great results in my marketing campaigns - this is because it makes Robly exciting when you are the one developing a campaign. It offers vast options which I have found allow me use my creative side to the fullest.

Another Robly aspect that I appreciate is the overall cost - especially compared to similar products, it is relatively low cost for all of the features it offers its users.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Robly is how it tends to block your account if a campaign has a lot of email addresses that bounce back (meaning that the email addresses are incorrect). Especially when working with large campaigns, it is difficult to stay on top of all of the different email addresses that it is being sent to - email address get updated or deleted frequently and managing the email list could be a full time job in itself. It has been my experience that while Robly will block my account if a large campaign has a lot of bounced messages, that all I have to do it contact customer service and they fix the issue immediately so that I can resume working in Robly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Robly I suggest giving their customer service department a phone call. They will take the time to describe the product in great detail and answer any questions that you might have. This makes it easier to decide if Robly is right for you and if so, which subscription is best. Customer service at Robly has been of great value in my experience.

Robly's statistics on marketing campaigns has been a huge benefit to my organization. We can run a report on a campaign in Robly with the click of a button and get all of the statistics. This makes it easy to see what is working and what needs to be adjusted. Before Robly, we would have to manually go through emails to see which were opened and which ones were disregarded - Robly's reports save us hours and hours a week.

Robly review by Resa O.
Resa O.

"Makes Email Campaigns Easy"

What do you like best?

The thing I liked the most about this product is the customer service provided. Robly customer service representatives are kind and able to answer any questions or assist with any issues that I might have. I also like the Robly AI features. The Al features allow you to distribute an e-mail blast and it predicts when the customer will open their email. Robly will then send the email at that predicted time. This helps to ensure that emails are opened and not overlooked with the flood of emails a customer might receive over the weekend or at night time when they are away from their desk at work. Another thing that I like about Robly is that it follows up on emails that are sent using the service by checking for any bounced emails or messages that were delivered to spam folders. It then gives you a rate that allows you to view how many of your messages weren't delivered to specified user inboxes.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Robly but it would be convenient if Robly developed a mobile application. A mobile application would make it more convenient to use Robly from a mobile device. It would also make it so that you don't have to login each time you want to use the service. A mobile application would also allow you to receive notifications of activity on Robly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Robly because of how user friendly it is - very little time will need to be spend learning how to use the service. I have never encountered any system issues or failures when using Robly - it has always been reliable and effective.

Robly has allowed my company to personalize campaigns which allows us to reach more customers - ultimately leading to more traffic on our company website. Robly also is beneficial because it allows us to save and edit our campaigns - we don't have to start from scratch each time we have a new campaign or want to make a change to an existing campaign. Robly saves time and increases customer awareness of our company.

Robly review by Dashen L.
Dashen L.

"Statically Robly offers the best functions."

What do you like best?

For the moment the best features that Robly has, include its functions, since they provide each user with a different way to evolve their advertising campaign, and also, counting as an immediate automation for the management of it, are functions that in the long term, they generate a certain complacency for people and make them perform better.

What do you dislike?

My complaint would be in their prices, I think Robly does not offer a good possibility of having a better price-quality comparison, leading to users not being able to buy the plans they offer, due to the high costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that Robly has been and is being, a platform which is handled in a very simple way, and at no time there is any confusion in the process of application of the campaigns, and I also consider that its interface is the indicated, since it is easy to operate.

The benefits that Robly is giving me the truth are being very favorable, managing to offer campaigns with better statistics for my colleagues and clients, the truth is improving advertising campaigns a lot.

Robly review by Danes M.
Danes M.

"Statistically favorable for campaigns."

What do you like best?

Mainly Robly is a platform that offers the necessary features to take Email Marketing to another level, each of the functions has an excellent quality ratio to the user, and also, an immediate possibility of being able to access each of the plans that offer , at a fairly low price that can be obtained by anyone. Robly perfects the automation, and gives the user a platform where almost everything is automatic.

What do you dislike?

I would like Robly to incorporate an App for mobile phones, with the sole intention that users can be aware of their advertising campaigns, to be able to review statistics and results wherever they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly, is a totally reliable platform, each user can operate freely and can get answers from the support team in minutes, attentive to any questions. Its functions are really statistics to achieve results of up to 100% in the automation of campaigns.

I am benefiting with Robly because at the moment, it is totally changing the way in which Email Marketing is handled within my company, also contributing, very automated advertising campaigns, for my colleagues.

Robly review by Danse M.
Danse M.

"Campaigns without setbacks and easy."

What do you like best?

Robly has very good features, and its proportion in customer service is quite pleasant. Also, it is important to cover their prices, in this case, the rates offered are quite low costs and gives the possibility to different users to access a more consolidated platform at a certain point. Also, it is a very automated system, reaching excellent results in a campaign with automatic pilot.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaint about the services that Robly is offering, however, it is very important to highlight that the design, have a long time that they do not change it or renew it, I would like constant updates in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly, Robly is a very easy to use platform, and provides all the necessary functions to carry out an advertising campaign with accuracy and without setbacks. Also, a result of up to 100% effectiveness can be obtained in a short time.

I am benefiting from Robly because currently in my company, I have had a greater development with respect to the advertising campaigns offered to my colleagues

Robly review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"Very fast platform for campaigns."

What do you like best?

Robly has very basic functions, but in reality, those so basic functions, achieve a campaign with a fairly fast publicity, and generates that the clients manage to have Emails with a faster reception. Also, it is considerable to say that Robly's design is the most appropriate to start a campaign, since it provides comfort in all its sections.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaint about Robly, the truth is that its structure is very well designed, and perfect to not have any kind of interruption in the process of developing an advertising campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is a very free platform, its features are 100% easy to use and almost everyone can adapt to them and achieve advertising campaigns in a matter of minutes with a basic design. I would not use Robly for anything in the world.

I have obtained several benefits with Robly, since it has helped me obtain a positive factor in advertising campaigns, providing better campaigns for my colleagues and for clients. It is also helping me get a much more automated Email Marketing thanks to its configurations.

Robly review by Monsein L.
Monsein L.

"Effectiveness of Emails with fast delivery."

What do you like best?

The most attractive in Robly, are definitely its functions, it is great to know that you can completely edit your advertising campaign even when it has already been published. Also, the design of Robly completely perfects the entrance to its platform, integrating sections that make it a more complete and beautiful platform.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the use and proportion that Robly is giving me, since it is currently including many good characteristics of Email Marketing, making it every day more innovative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is a very easy to use platform, I would say that it provides the perfect features and without any error, since during the whole process, it has behaved with a 100% effectiveness.

With Robly I have managed to have a better Email Marketing with each one of my colleagues and with my clients, achieving impressive results with a fast delivery and a fast reception by Robly, it is giving me an impressive effectiveness, day by day it improves this area of Marketing. I am very excited with the results.

Robly review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Robly is the best Email Marketing without a doubt."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly is the fast reception it has in each mail processor. I have tried quite a few Email Marketing platforms, but none compares with the speed that Robly has both sending and receiving emails to each person who subscribes to an advertising campaign. The truth is I am very happy with this speed because it has brought a better status for our company.

What do you dislike?

I think I do not like the design of Robly or the sections it has for its users, I see the design very limited and has very few sections to investigate and test, I would like the interface as such has more sections to review, I feel that the platform is very empty and almost all are blank spaces, should add more things to complete the interface and make it more comfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly because I have been seeing that the software as such, does not produce any type of error and the truth is very easy to handle it, each of its functions are very easy and providing the quality of delivery necessary to have its customers very happy. If you are looking for software that helps you in Email Marketing, Robly is the best option without a doubt.

I have benefited from Robly because I have managed to get the best platform to help me keep my advertising campaign active at all times and it is also providing me with an infallible speed of both sending and receiving, something that is totally valuable in my company and that is making grow little by little.

Robly review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Robly offers the best quality in Email Marketing."

What do you like best?

The most considerable and beautiful that Robly has is the interface, since it is very diverse, thanks to Robly is considered a program with a lot of creativity with the integration of a "chick" on its platform, this has given the interface so fun that has nowadays, I consider that this implementation has been a very intuitive improvement that has managed to bring very good results to many people, since the platform does not bore, on the contrary, the stay in it is quite comfortable and you can be hours and hours designing a campaign without having any boredom. I also like their prices, it is one of the cheapest Email Marketing platforms in the market and with some amazing functions, I hope they continue offering these cheap prices to all its users.

What do you dislike?

I really do not like that Robly delayed so much in receiving the emails, since I have received several complaints from people who receive emails from the Robly platform, they take a long time to reach each mail processor, I would like this platform change that and achieve that each person has a reception of emails consolidated and very fast, which is almost instantly as in other platforms. I know that Robly has the potential to improve the reception of Emails, and if it does, it would become one of the best Email software, I know that it will be able to do it and it will bring very good benefits to those who use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to other people because I have noticed that it is a software that really fulfills absolutely everything it promises, and currently using its platform is very easy, each of the functions are easy to use and apply in an advertising campaign. I would also recommend it because the functions offered are at a price below $ 200 per month, something really rewarding.

Robly has helped me have the following benefits:

- A more frequent contact with people who are subscribed to my advertising campaigns.

- My company has had a better development in Email Marketing, achieving an almost automated process by Robly.

- We can have full control of the subscriptions we receive, to be alert to any irregularities.

- Robly provides us graphics so that we can see the results of each elaborated campaign.

The truth is I am very happy with the results that Robly is having in my company, and I hope that I will continue to provide the same results for much longer.

Robly review by Janelle T.
Janelle T.

"If you're a non-profit, Robly is the affordable, user-friendly solution for you!"

What do you like best?

From the seamless template design set-up to the helpful support team, Robly makes email marketing easy and effective. Transferring our list of email recipients from our old platform to Robly was uncomplicated. I am especially impressed with the look of our new campaigns, professionally designed and fun to create.

What do you dislike?

I was disappointed in the new editor's inability to anchor text to my Table of Contents. However, the support team offered viable solutions and followed up with me after the issue to make sure I was satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If time is as important to your industry as it is to our non-profit, I highly recommend Robly as the email marketing solution for you!

With Robly's OpenGen and AI, I am seeing a significant increase in the number of "opens" for my campaigns.

Robly review by Anes B.
Anes B.

"Particular speed with faster email send Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly has very good features, but in particular, the factor that gives it the most strength in sending Email, and that complements it most, is the speed of sending, there is no software that compares quickly with Robly, since in question of seconds the client receives the appropriate message in his email, a speed that nobody has.

What do you dislike?

Robly's subscription plans are not so high, because many companies can access the latest plans without any problem, however, I would consider that Robly should also adapt to small companies, in this way to be able to provide small plans with some benefits and that has an accessible price for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could recommend Robly to companies with high purchasing power or that are companies with a good financial area, since they have to pay a few high subscriptions.

Robly has helped us a lot, our company has emerged in a short time with the help of Robly, we have managed to send information quickly by email with this software and that speed has made us grow in every minute.

Stella L.

"Structure with basic platform and variable fuctions at Robly."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly is its structure and the secure platform it has, since you can work freely and with many pleasant functions that give a good view to every Email that is presented, it is fantastic to edit the Emails with Robly.

What do you dislike?

The prices of Robly are too high, in my opinion, they have exaggerated too much with the prices that the plans have, Robly is a very necessary software when it comes to sending information about an item or place, and it should be cheaper and more accessible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly in any company, from any work area, since it adapts easily and together with its functions, can achieve an immediate and clean work.

With Robly I have been able to send information to each client about the vision I have in my company, so that they know it thoroughly, and the best thing is that the emails on this information come instantly.

Robly review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"Strong point its composition at Robly software!"

What do you like best?

Robly has a strong point in its composition, and it is the design, the attractive design that it has is the one that gives life to the software and makes it much better and more adaptable, with the design I have felt much more comfortable since I am totally encouraged to make the correct configuration in the Emails and thanks to its functions I can do many things in my Emails.

What do you dislike?

The prices of Robly are very high and it does not allow to give accessibility to the plans with more benefits and to be able to have total access to Robly, I would like that a considerable decrease of prices was provided that allows to buy the last plans of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to those companies that want to share information about their company and the intentions they have in society, since Robly has the necessary tools to bring immediate success to the companies and their composition.

With Robly I have been able to quickly send the necessary e-mails to share information about my current company, it is very important to send information immediately to anyone who wants to know about the vision we have in my company.

Robly review by Kisenn H.
Kisenn H.

"Complements with nice fuctions in Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly has a fast Email, of all the software that complements the Email Marketing, Robly is the best, the speed of work that it has is really amazing, also its design is very good since it represents very well the comfort and facilitates the work at the time of doing it.

What do you dislike?

Robly's subscription prices are very high, I would like Robly to offer cheaper plans or to reduce the costs of each of the plans, from the most basic, to the highest, in order to allow better accessibility to high plans and get more benefits in the work area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly for companies that want to change the way they send information about their company, with Robly it is easier to send information by email and almost instantaneously.

With Robly I have managed to implement another technique of sending information through Email very different from the one I used previously, this way of working with Robly is much more comfortable to send information about my company, much easier to use.

Robly review by Allison M.
Allison M.

"Effective and fast Emails with Robly software, fantastic software everyday."

What do you like best?

Robly is a very effective software with respect to the speed with which the emails are sent and with the speed in which each person receives them, it is fantastic to see how an email is sent and in just waiting moments, the person already receives it, what I admire.

What do you dislike?

Robly prices are very high, I would like Robly to have consideration in that there are many small businesses that need their services, and in this way they can access all Robly services without paying high costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly mainly for those companies that want to send important information about the products they offer or what the function of the company is intended for as such.

Robly has provided a very good platform for my company, as I have been able to send many emails instantly about my company's information, its characteristics or the vision we have for the whole society in the future, it is fantastic how Robly has changed our way of sending

Robly review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"Very easy usage, and campaigns easy at Robly."

What do you like best?

Robly is very easy to use, only with a few steps, you can design an Email or develop an advertising campaign, driving Robly means a fairly easy job. At first it was a little complicated to use it, but after reading the instructions, everything became easy and adapted.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices of Robly nor its version of mobile devices, the prices are quite high and disheartened, and the mobile version has a lot of delay in versions compared to the Robly website. I would like to improve these points / factors for a better stay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to any company that wants to start advertising campaigns, because Robly is a very collaborative and easy-to-use software.

Robly has helped me a lot in my business area, because I have managed to develop Marketing advertising campaigns in a matter of minutes.

Robly review by Tim R.
Tim R.

"Love their A.I feature"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product, is the customer service! They are so friendly and I always talk to a Quandra who helps out with things such as billing issues etc. But when it comes to the product I really like their AI features, where when you send out the e-mail blast, it predicts when the customer will actually open their mailbox and send it at that time. Also they check for bounces and spam rates.

What do you dislike?

Even though they can be strict about hard bounces, when you contact them they always clear it up and unlock the account to give you another chance. But I will say I deal with huge email lists of over 50k and its hard to know how many are going to bounce.

As a company at Kangaroo, getting our word out to mass amounts of customers is *critical*. Robly is one of the best email marketing products out there.

Robly review by Sara H.
Sara H.

"Easy to use, but lacks in the designing."

What do you like best?

The best part of Robly is it is very easy to use, you have unlimited image uploading and they never get deleted, the live chat support feature and being able to have templates that you have created saved to use multiple times.

What do you dislike?

The part of Robly that could use some help are the support team, the designing features, the limitations of what you can do for designs (i.e. you cannot put a GIF and it be animated in Robly when you send the email out and other items) and the lack of communication about who your point of contact person is.

Solving the problem of having to send out multiple emails, using multiple email addresses, to multiple groups at different times and making the emails shorter and more branded. The benefits are the live chat support feature, being able to add buttons for links to other documents and how easy it is to use.

Stella L.

"Very good comfort in Robly."

What do you like best?

The way of working that Robly owns is quite good and it shows trustworthiness to its clients and an absolute comfort, if you want a software that allows you to do the work in a simple and fast way, Robly is the best option.

What do you dislike?

The problem with this software are its prices and the benefits that the plans bring, I would like them to add more benefits so that people are willing to pay the prices they offer for subscriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best option to handle Email Marketing is Robly, with this software you will have the comfort you so desire and the absolute stability.

The speed that has the emails that Robly offers, in the area of ​​Marketing, they arrive quite fast, this has brought great improvements since people should not wait long transitions of time to receive the mail.

Robly review by David W.B. P.
David W.B. P.

"We switched from another email product to Robly and have been very pleased with it."

What do you like best?

I think the reporting feature is the best. It has a great feature in the way it follows up with powerful follow up software built in to the emailing process with the Open GUI and the other aspects. It has very good responsiveness for the desktop as well as the smart phones. Another aspect we like is that the pricing is more in line with what we can afford. Being a small business requires a lower priced offering and Robly is really one of the best price for what you get.

What do you dislike?

The campaign development is a bit cumbersome. We had some trouble setting up some of the templates for getting our campaigns going. However, it wasn't too bad once we got going with it. It's really a very good interface overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does everything well and has follow up software which is very powerful.

Newsletter distribution is one of the things we do. It's our only form of advertising given the costs of doing so. Online newsletters and offering people a bit of something to look over is the best way we have found to keep our name in front of people without paying too much. As a result of moving to Robly, the readership is up for our monthly newsletter.

Robly review by Sara N.
Sara N.

"Mediocre software, horrible service"

What do you like best?

Creating a list is relatively easy. That's about the extent of my positive feedback.

What do you dislike?

Wow. Not only is the software itself mediocre, but the customer service is absolutely horrible and the team is downright rude. Let's start with the software itself: it crashes constantly. When it IS working, you cannot hyperlink in emails (which just seems like it should be basic) and the most you can do with a drip is send ONE additional email... and the only difference is the subject line. You cannot build out a drip with multiple different emails. Worst of all, however, is Robly's team. My account was inexplicably rejected with no explanation.... AFTER I had already set up all my campaigns. I asked for more detail and only got the same response over and over: they would not provide any information on why my account was rejected. My account was closed immediately so I could not even get back the information I had inputted or see which emails had already sent and which hadn't I've worked in marketing for years and this is honestly the worst experience with any platform I have ever had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skip it and try something else. Even if your account isn't rejected without explanation, the software is completely mediocre and you can find better for less money.

Email drip campaigns. Benefits are few to none.

Robly review by Jessica  B.
Jessica B.

"Great Platform for Email Campaigns "

What do you like best?

Robly works great for creating different email campaigns, using different pre-built templates or even your own. It lets you create a template from scratch, add, modify, reformat anything and everything in it. It lets you link words, buttons, images, info-graphics, etc., to an outside URL. It also lets you schedule the time for when you would like Robly to begin sending the email campaign.

What do you dislike?

I would like Robly to incorporate an App, so that I could enter the subject line from my phone (in this way I will be able to introduce emojis when I want to on the subject line), and send the ready-to-go email campaigns from my mobile device!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a new marketing platform for campaigns I would recommend you try Robly.

Robly helps solve an important part of the Marketing process. It benefits us the most when it comes to creating and sending out our business email campaigns. It helps us monitor how each campaign is doing by displaying the statistics on it. I find it to be very convenient, practical, and efficient.

Robly review by Naomi C.
Naomi C.

"Simplicity with Emails."

What do you like best?

The simplicity with which Emails are created in Robly is quite good, with a few simple steps you will be able to create your Email in a matter of minutes and start sending them in different media, it is very easy to do this work with Robly.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly are its prices, software that only works to distribute Email, should not be so expensive, I would like to lower prices and add more benefits to their plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not worry about whether your email will have a bad design or good design, with the ease of handling of Robly, you will always get first hand designs.

Ease to send Email, and presentation of Email with better designs and that are sent more quickly and safely.

Robly review by Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.

"Innovation design in Robly Software!"

What do you like best?

Robly has an innovative design, just by entering its website we will have the absolute comfort in our hand, when making the Emails, we have absolute comfort and access to many functions to personalize.

What do you dislike?

Although Robly Emails can be customized with pretty nice designs, they take too long to arrive, approximately 6 minutes to arrive, I would like it to take less and arrive instantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that completely changes the way you work in your Emails, and change the design of them, Robly is the best option.

Better personalization of the Emails, I have achieved a great advance in the Emails that I make for my current company, I hope to continue obtaining these innovative results.

Robly review by Leslie P.
Leslie P.

"Special design."

What do you like best?

The design that Robly owns is quite understandable and increases the handling of the software to all people, if you are the type of person who is looking for the easy and simple management of a marketing post platform, Robly is your solution.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly is the rates of their plans, they are very high, it would be better to keep those prices but to add more benefits in their plans so that we are all willing to pay high software plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not have problems with Email Marketing, because this software is made to order and willing to not present errors.

Easy work of Email Marketing, thus becoming more efficient and accurate, and better ways of working in this area.

Robly review by Mariam W.
Mariam W.

"Fast and eficient Email."

What do you like best?

The way to make the Emails to send automatically is quite simple, they are only to follow a series of steps you will obtain an Email with very good design and without needing to use quite complex methods, very good program for Email, it is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly, are their prices, is the only factor that has affected him throughout the course that takes online, since the plans should have lower prices for all your audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visualize very well the prices of each plan of the program, in order to be informed of each one of the benefits and to know if it is profitable to afford the prices.

Sending emails much faster and more organized and structured shipments.

Robly review by Maris N.
Maris N.

"Good designs and colores."

What do you like best?

The design that Robly has gives a lot to talk about, because it is very good and with some impressive colors, this design in its interface has been improving both the comfort that I have, and the interest in using it.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Robly is when it comes to registering on the platform, it has too much content in the part where the registration data is placed, this is very annoying and I would like you to solve it in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the record calmly, without losing your sanity for the text you have at the time of registration.

Easy handling when sending Emails, saving so much work since Robly does the work of the emails automatically and without worries.

Robly review by Przemyslaw P.
Przemyslaw P.

"Robly makes email works more simple"

What do you like best?

Robly turned our marketing section to easily communicate with both our internal and external customers. Now our email marketing is being handled our Program Development department to keep branding consistency. And Robly makes all of this works more effective and it enables to do this kind of works more easily.

What do you dislike?

I think they must add extra templates for working different kind of images. And also pre-designed page parts, like borders, paths and patterns would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful for almost every kind of environments. After few updates it can be more trustworthy and better one.

We currently use Robly to share our new and upcoming events, And of course we are using it for send mass emails to our subscribers.

Robly review by Linda P.
Linda P.

"Affordable Option"

What do you like best?

To get frank, I found out there about Robly through a new typical cold call product sales pitch. I was fascinated to see how this was distinct from similar equipment like Constant Contact plus Mail Chimp. In the opinion, the tools are usually all so similar, yet what I like the majority of is that I really feel like a valued client because it's a smaller sized company.

What do you dislike?

Right now there could possibly be more options regarding mobile responsive templates in addition to the capacity to create shade swatches in order that you an individual do not have to be able to get started from scrape for each and every campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should you be looking for software that helps create simpler email, Robly is the appropriate one.

Excellent innovation in the email messages, since each of the particular emails has been created with a different method of working.

Robly review by Kristine F.
Kristine F.

"Attractive thing."

What do you like best?

The most attractive thing about Robly is the simplicity with which you work, with Robly I can make the Emails with an exclusive design in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

I do not like at all the design that Robly owns, clearly the designs of the Emails are good, but the design of the software as such, does not encourage at all to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get discouraged by Robly's work environment or design, even if he is ugly and does not have as much creativity, everything possible must be done to accomplish the task.

I reduced the time it took me to design the Emails, now I do the Emails in a matter of minutes without worrying.

Robly review by Administrator

"Effective and user-friendly marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Robly is a very user-friendly and cost-effective marketing tool. It is easy to add and delete email addresses and segment mailing lists. I also appreciate that previous campaigns are saved, allowing for easy duplication and editing.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Robly for nearly a year and haven't found anything I dislike. Whenever I've had a technical/support issue, I've received a quick response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robly is very user friendly and cost-effective. I haven't encountered any obstacles with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing tool.

We use Robly as a primary marketing tool to reach a wide audience for a very low cost. We try to be mindful of not sending too many e-blasts for fear of spamming our audience, but most seem to appreciate that it is a very convenient way of staying informed through our monthly newsletters.

Robly review by Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

"Great Value for the service"

What do you like best?

Our size business is perfect for Robly and their pricing. The ability to search past emails, and very user friendly! The A/B testing is phenomenal. Navigating their website is very easy, but at the same time their platforms are as sophisticated as you need them to be.

What do you dislike?

The formatting can be glitchy at times. I couldn't do bullet points in one email, and the first name merges didn't work on one of the mailings. Formatting can be sensitive sometimes in lining things up correctly. If you are a very beginner at email programs it might be a little more difficult to figure out some of the more touchy or sensitive areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to import, create emails from templates, add users, test subject lines (A/B), schedule times to send emails. Support is fast as well. I always get someone on the phone right away from customer service. We sent out a faulty email a few years ago, and they were able to help correct the problem right away - stop the email right away, and correct the merge problem that happened as well! Way to go Robly!

reaching a broader audience and the ability to customize searching have led us to increase our ad revenues. I love the fact that we are able to do A/B testing. Seeing which subject lines get more open rates allows us to tailor our emails to what our market is drawn to.

Robly review by Katherine C.
Katherine C.

"Shock platform"

What do you like best?

The positive side of Robly is the design that it has, the colors it uses on its platform are quite nice and leave a shock to all the people who use it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like at all the prices that Robly has, they are very high prices and do not agree at all with the benefits that each plan gives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program with the greatest care possible, read very well what each function serves and each factor so that you get the most out of it.

I have been able to get better with the emails I make, adding a better design, attractive colors for people who see emails and much more.x

Robly review by PHILLIP P.
PHILLIP P.

"Robly reviewed and the verdict is in...."

What do you like best?

ease of creating a campaign is very easy and simple to start. A free trial to test out the product to see if it is what you can use to help build your business into a empire. The ability to send out the campaigns to social media and other forms is great. being able to manage your email lists. The ability to build and Personalize your emails to your likings. Being able to review and view how it will be looking helps a lot for deciding if the campaign is good for you. Being able to send outbound campaigns to thousands of email addresses without any worries. The deliverability of sending out the emails is awesome.

What do you dislike?

only giving you one campaign to test the product out. I feel that if they gave an option of at least 3 to try different types to see what works for your audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease and reliability of a program to help save money and time on creating campaigns versus hiring a company or person to do the same thing without breaking the bank.

what I would be solving is having a simple and easy program that would be beneficial and lower cost to help make a campaign versus hiring a company to do the same thing and saving money. building and personalizing your campaigns to help draw in more customers to your sites. Being able to save, edit and delete your campaigns.

Robly review by Administrator

" email blast"

What do you like best?

Robly is so easy to use and it allows you to create your email blast in a quick manner. It is very efficient and it goes a long way for the types of email you want to send.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the email generator, which analyzes when the user opens their email and sends the email at that time. There is no guarantee that the recipient will actually read it at that time. I also don't like that they don't have several recommend times or day as to when statistically it would be best to send emails, especially after it shows you how many people opened the email at the specific time that you sent it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have to navigate a little bit to learn how to use all its feature. It takes a bit of training and reading how they function in order to successfully create a good email blast.

I was able to solve sending emails to our 5000 + clients at an affordable price. We benefited from knowing how many people actually receive and open our emails. We also get to customize our email blast.

Robly review by Stella K.
Stella K.

"It suits perfectly to us"

What do you like best?

The whole interface is friendly to use. Especially templates that provided by them allows great options. Robly has a best widget tool to collect and grow your email database for Facebook and other websites.

Drag and drop method is making things easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes editing the campaign can be difficult to use, it has the lack of screen-sharing feature. And the final one is mobile version. If they create it, it would be reallyy awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good analytics and reporting. I would recommend this service

We have used the Robly services for over a year now without any issues The interface is exceedingly easy to work with and find whatever you need. I would recommend this service.

Robly review by Luna V.
Luna V.

"Can access our work platform."

What do you like best?

Robly has a really fantastic login, we can access our work platform on any device we want and in a simple and fast way.

What do you dislike?

Despite how good Robly is, their prices are very exaggerated compared to the few features that it has when making an Email, I would like the prices to decrease a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Robly to the letter, and follow the instructions specified for better use and performance.

Robly has helped me a lot at the company level in my company, because I have managed to make the Emails that will be sent when someone wants to consult the products that I offer in my company.

Robly review by User

"Great program"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is do input information into the system and how easy it is to maneuver the program. I also like the help they provide and the vast amount of answered questions they have. It just makes the whole process easier.

What do you dislike?

It does have a lot of features. Trying to get used to them is also a bit difficult at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay attention to the small things. Everything is important, so make sure to take lots of notes when things get confusing. Also, don't get overwhelmed by all the features being offered.

Data management for our company. With all the information we have and all the paperwork we have to deal with, it can become a hassle. So we're saving on lots of paper.

Robly review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"Excellent, Affordable Option"

What do you like best?

To be frank, I found out about Robly through a typical cold call sales pitch. I was interested to see how it was different than similar tools like Constant Contact and Mail Chimp. In my opinion, the tools are all so similar, but what I like most is that I feel like a valued customer because it's a smaller company.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Robly that I dislike at this time. I've been using it for about a year and have had no issues.

I find the process of creating and sending an email, from start to finish, simpler and faster with Robly. It's more user friendly than similar tools.

Robly review by Debi P.
Debi P.

"Best tool at the best price, especially for nonprofit organizations."

What do you like best?

Had a very easy interface, stable platform and wonderful analytics. Plus, the customer service is superb, especially while onboarding. This has been much easier to roll out to staff who are unaccustomed to working with online marketing tools compared to other products we've tried. Also, the cost savings have been huge.

What do you dislike?

There could be more options for mobile responsive templates and the ability to create color swatches so that you don't have to start from scratch for each campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Robly beats Constant Contact hands down. After a year, we have more staff using Robly because it's easier to manage lists and build templates. We also get better analytic data and a significantly better open rate. We also have better integration throughout our social media platforms. Plus, the cost is a fraction of what we were paying for Constant Contact.

We've saved well over 50 percent on annual costs for email marketing and countless person-hours building email campaigns because of the easier interface and stability of the platform. The analytics and Robly A.I. make a huge difference in getting our messages out. Ease of use means more staff are able to use email marekting, the A.I. functions means more people are reading our messages, and the ability to link up with our social media accounts saves us the time we would otherwise spend creating separating messages on those platforms. Bottom line - Robly has improved productivity and reach while saving us time and money.

Robly review by Sendil R.
Sendil R.

"Easier work that the concentration at Robly!"

What do you like best?

Robly has an excellent design, it helps to make the work easier and that the concentration is maintained in the content that is being prepared, you also have easy access to each of the functions.

What do you dislike?

Although Robly has an excellent way of working, e-mails take a long time to be delivered, it takes approximately 8 minutes for the email to appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If a way to solve the elaboration of Email is necessary, and make it more diverse, Robly is the solution.

It has benefited me a lot in my current company, because we have managed to deliver more beautiful emails, with better design and better elaborated.

Robly review by Orxan T.
Orxan T.

"Best way!"

What do you like best?

Our organization is using Robly for about 1 and half years. We are so exicited and happy for that. It was helped us a lot. Robly is the best email marketing application on the market. No any donwload required and everything is working properly though it is web based one.

What do you dislike?

Tarif plans are little bit expensive. Other things are pretty nice. Even it's working perfect on chromebooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely recommended software. Needs to use.

Email marketing with Robly will give you a huge chance to do your work easily, instead of email chaos and mass emails, Robly is working differently. You will see the difference.

Robly review by Lauren W.
Lauren W.

"Great email marketing tool! "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Robly is the results. I did tons of research to find the best and most effective email marketing tool, and Robly did not disappoint. Robly can be used many different ways to get you email campaign point across to your target audience.

What do you dislike?

At first it can be a bit overwhelming. If you are a first timer, like myself, there are many different tools and strategies that exist out in the marketing world that bring in and turn away certain audiences. I did reach out to customer support and they were very forthcoming and helpful with teaching and giving advice for what I was looking for.

I used Robly mainly for newsletter distribution. Newsletters are the best way to jam full things that are happening, social events, important information for the present and future that my audience may need to know.

Stella L.

"Excellent desing and structure."

What do you like best?

Robly has a design that leaves much to talk about, modifying the Emails and each of the campaigns is really easy thanks to the good organization that it has.

What do you dislike?

Although Robly, in its platform has done everything possible to be the best and provide too much comfort, prices are very high, lower them a little, would be a good progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that will help you a lot in sending Emai quickly, Robly is the best option.

Excellent development of Email since I started using Robly, I was able to send very fast content about important content of my company.

Robly review by Densil N.
Densil N.

"Very well elaborated."

What do you like best?

Robly has a colorful platform, very well elaborated and that complements much to its use, makes it much more comfortable, stable and allows fluid work without any interruption.

What do you dislike?

Despite its good performance, Robly prices have not been the best, each plan has very eleavods prices and do not allow financial access for many people, I would like Robly to be more accessible with respect to their prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose a plan adapted to your financing, that is not so expensive and that allows you to use the program effectively.

Robly has helped me a lot to make very nice Emails and with really appropriate and excellent designs.

Robly review by Ellen T W.
Ellen T W.

"We've pushed our email efforts much further with Robly than ever before"

What do you like best?

Robly's templates are quick, very intuitive, and fun to use. I can get notices out much, much faster now that I have mastered the way Robly works. It didn't take hardly any time at all for the software to weed out a lot of 'dead' emails from our email lists, too, which was something that we knew we had but couldn't find a way to successfully prune out. We're expecting more to drop out shortly leaving only the ones we can truly count on. Then we can begin to build a solid support base.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some calligraphy fonts for design purposes. Ability to manipulate photos at least minimally would help, too-cropping, enlarge, shrink, add frames. I use Canva for my graphics, but not being able to change size makes things awkward-I sometimes have to go back to Canva and completely redesign a graphic to try to get it down to a size that looks okay in an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not fancy-there's not a lot of bells and whistles here. But if you don't want all the bells and whistles, and just want a really good value for your money that won't frustrate the living daylights out of everybody using it-this is your pick hands down.

Our ability to "fire at will" is great because of how our business is structured. We look for stolen and missing livestock and we cannot wait for a specific time to email. They have to go when we have information available. Robly's feedback on opens/click throughs tells us how well our emails are working-and something about what we need to do to improve. OpenGen and AI is helping get more of the emails opened-and we know that from the results we are seeing on social media.

Robly review by Cesar Q.
Cesar Q.

"Incredible Customer Service! Unmatched!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly online is its user friendly interface! You cannot make the process anymore streamline! Then when it comes to customer service these guys cannot be topped! Not only are they friendly, they are also extremely knowledgeable when it comes to imorting/exporting and providing valuable reports that assist in giving our company the view in value with the Robly service. If you have Constant Contact, you made the first step. But if you really want to get the best bang for your buck and generate results then only the Team at Robly will take the time to make sure you are getting just that! Thank you Robly!

What do you dislike?

Really could work on making some slightly larger templates. The 600pixel wide is a little restricting at times but with the follow through on service and the OpenGen Feature it more than makes up for it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch, I can guarantee you that it will be worth your time, your money and your growth! This team is not only interested in guiding you through their service. They want to guide you to success!

Right off the top we saved our company roughly $750 for the year! That is huge! Give Robly 15 seconds and they could literally save you a ton! No pun intended. (Yearly payment option though, just wanted that to be clear) But if you have a business that really generates a web presence than you need to pay for that year in advance!

Learn more about Robly

Robly Videos

Learning about Robly?

* We monitor all Robly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.