Robly

All the features you want, none of the extra cost. Robly is perfect for beginners and experts alike.

Work for Robly?
Sendwithus 2x

Learning about Robly?

Robly Reviews

Ask Robly a Question
Robly review by <span>Cesar Q.</span>
Cesar Q.
Validated Review

Incredible Customer Service! Unmatched!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly online is its user friendly interface! You cannot make the process anymore streamline! Then when it comes to customer service these guys cannot be topped! Not only are they friendly, they are also extremely knowledgeable when it comes to imorting/exporting and providing valuable reports that assist in giving our company the view in value with the Robly service. If you have Constant Contact, you made the first step. But if you really want to get the best bang for your buck and generate results then only the Team at Robly will take the time to make sure you are getting just that! Thank you Robly!

What do you dislike?

Really could work on making some slightly larger templates. The 600pixel wide is a little restricting at times but with the follow through on service and the OpenGen Feature it more than makes up for it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch, I can guarantee you that it will be worth your time, your money and your growth! This team is not only interested in guiding you through their service. They want to guide you to success!

Right off the top we saved our company roughly $750 for the year! That is huge! Give Robly 15 seconds and they could literally save you a ton! No pun intended. (Yearly payment option though, just wanted that to be clear) But if you have a business that really generates a web presence than you need to pay for that year in advance!

Showing 660 Robly reviews
Robly review by <span>Anes B.</span>
Anes B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Robly has very good features, but in particular, the factor that gives it the most strength in sending Email, and that complements it most, is the speed of sending, there is no software that compares quickly with Robly, since in question of seconds the client receives the appropriate message in his email, a speed that nobody has.

What do you dislike?

Robly's subscription plans are not so high, because many companies can access the latest plans without any problem, however, I would consider that Robly should also adapt to small companies, in this way to be able to provide small plans with some benefits and that has an accessible price for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could recommend Robly to companies with high purchasing power or that are companies with a good financial area, since they have to pay a few high subscriptions.

Robly has helped us a lot, our company has emerged in a short time with the help of Robly, we have managed to send information quickly by email with this software and that speed has made us grow in every minute.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Robly
Robly review by <span>Stella L.</span>
Stella L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best thing about Robly is its structure and the secure platform it has, since you can work freely and with many pleasant functions that give a good view to every Email that is presented, it is fantastic to edit the Emails with Robly.

What do you dislike?

The prices of Robly are too high, in my opinion, they have exaggerated too much with the prices that the plans have, Robly is a very necessary software when it comes to sending information about an item or place, and it should be cheaper and more accessible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly in any company, from any work area, since it adapts easily and together with its functions, can achieve an immediate and clean work.

With Robly I have been able to send information to each client about the vision I have in my company, so that they know it thoroughly, and the best thing is that the emails on this information come instantly.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Robly review by <span>Allison S.</span>
Allison S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Robly has a strong point in its composition, and it is the design, the attractive design that it has is the one that gives life to the software and makes it much better and more adaptable, with the design I have felt much more comfortable since I am totally encouraged to make the correct configuration in the Emails and thanks to its functions I can do many things in my Emails.

What do you dislike?

The prices of Robly are very high and it does not allow to give accessibility to the plans with more benefits and to be able to have total access to Robly, I would like that a considerable decrease of prices was provided that allows to buy the last plans of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to those companies that want to share information about their company and the intentions they have in society, since Robly has the necessary tools to bring immediate success to the companies and their composition.

With Robly I have been able to quickly send the necessary e-mails to share information about my current company, it is very important to send information immediately to anyone who wants to know about the vision we have in my company.

Robly review by <span>Kisenn H.</span>
Kisenn H.
Validated Review

Complements with nice fuctions in Robly.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Robly has a fast Email, of all the software that complements the Email Marketing, Robly is the best, the speed of work that it has is really amazing, also its design is very good since it represents very well the comfort and facilitates the work at the time of doing it.

What do you dislike?

Robly's subscription prices are very high, I would like Robly to offer cheaper plans or to reduce the costs of each of the plans, from the most basic, to the highest, in order to allow better accessibility to high plans and get more benefits in the work area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly for companies that want to change the way they send information about their company, with Robly it is easier to send information by email and almost instantaneously.

With Robly I have managed to implement another technique of sending information through Email very different from the one I used previously, this way of working with Robly is much more comfortable to send information about my company, much easier to use.

Robly review by <span>Allison M.</span>
Allison M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Robly is a very effective software with respect to the speed with which the emails are sent and with the speed in which each person receives them, it is fantastic to see how an email is sent and in just waiting moments, the person already receives it, what I admire.

What do you dislike?

Robly prices are very high, I would like Robly to have consideration in that there are many small businesses that need their services, and in this way they can access all Robly services without paying high costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly mainly for those companies that want to send important information about the products they offer or what the function of the company is intended for as such.

Robly has provided a very good platform for my company, as I have been able to send many emails instantly about my company's information, its characteristics or the vision we have for the whole society in the future, it is fantastic how Robly has changed our way of sending

Robly review by <span>Allison S.</span>
Allison S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Robly is very easy to use, only with a few steps, you can design an Email or develop an advertising campaign, driving Robly means a fairly easy job. At first it was a little complicated to use it, but after reading the instructions, everything became easy and adapted.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices of Robly nor its version of mobile devices, the prices are quite high and disheartened, and the mobile version has a lot of delay in versions compared to the Robly website. I would like to improve these points / factors for a better stay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Robly to any company that wants to start advertising campaigns, because Robly is a very collaborative and easy-to-use software.

Robly has helped me a lot in my business area, because I have managed to develop Marketing advertising campaigns in a matter of minutes.

Learning about Robly?

* We monitor all Robly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.