Rocket Languages

Rocket Languages system is based on both science and the practical success strategies that polyglots (people who speak 5 or more languages fluently) use, which practically guarantees your success.

Work for Rocket Languages?

Learning about Rocket Languages?

Rocket Languages Reviews

Showing 1 Rocket Languages review
Rocket Languages review by Jesus  C.
Jesus C.

"rocket languages the best site to learn a new languages"

What do you like best?

i love the web design of your page, and as user , rocket languages have the languages that i love like english( everyone need to learn it), french and german, i suggest i would like to see a course of russian.

What do you dislike?

a little suggest is the price of each courses, but the courses are realy good. and put the price of the courses in a local money for each user register in your pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

update your courses with other languages like russian, chinnese or Japanese

i learn and improve my english in a good way, my pronunciation increase and i lose the fear to talk a other person . the business problem that rocket languages resolve me is the capacity of design web pages in two languages, this expand my clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rocket Languages

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Learning about Rocket Languages?

* We monitor all Rocket Languages reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.