RocketReach

RocketReach.co is built atop powerful algorithms, operating on an extremely large data store of company and contact data. We have an ever growing set of APIs that you can use to discover leads, lookup contact data, automate lead generation and much more. Email us on founders@rocketreach.co to find out more.

Work for RocketReach?

RocketReach review by <span>kevin l.</span>
kevin l.

Most accurate by far

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Our team very recently started using RocketReach. I used it to find a very elusive contact that I would not have found without RocketReach. This particular prospect is an extremely high net worth investor, and I'm beyond impressed that RocketReach was able to accurately find his personal email address. I have not only used other services, but I consider myself pretty good at being able to get in touch with people ,that are otherwise hard to get in touch with. Worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more accurate phone numbers. And they had more free credits. But, I found them rather cheap compared to others that charge 10s of thousands of dollars, and are nowhere near as accurate.

venture capital fund raising

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RocketReach
RocketReach review by <span>Trevor R.</span>
Trevor R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Yes not all emails are accurate but the ones that do come thru typically are accurate. I've not only used other tools that pale in comparison BUT I do extensive research myself into trying to find email addresses and I have no idea how they do it but RocketReach seems to find the emails I can't. They must have access to LinkedIn's database sometimes as I don't know how else they figure it out. I'd say 75% of the time you input a LinkedIn address they send back a personal email address, while the majority of said addresses are their actual address (now whether they respond to you is a different story).

What do you dislike?

That it charges you a lookup for a work email. I can find work email addresses easily as they all follow a pattern but personal email addresses are much harder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a hidden 50 lookups per month plan that works great for 1 or 2 users, as opposed to the 170 a month basic plan they show. But you have to ask them about it,

As a recruiting agency, we try to get contact info to present passive job seekers potential opportunities.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

RocketReach review by <span>HeathCliff R.</span>
HeathCliff R.
Validated Review

The best email search engine I've used yet

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's the best, most effective email search engine I've used yet, and I've tried a few. Both in the scope of the searches, and in the number of accurate emails found, I find it surpasses others. I also like the layout, which is easy on the eye, more attractive and efficient. The bottom line is that it has been a effective tool in my work, as a non-profit reaching out to leadership.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This review wouldn't accept the single word, nothing. But I have nothing that I dislike.

As I said above, I reach out to leadership in all tiers of private and public, large and small. I've been surprised at the number of emails of prominent figures in their field I've found.

RocketReach review by <span>Edo M.</span>
Edo M.

Very specific search tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is simplest way to find e-mail and other information about persons You are looking for.Their API looks interesting for web masters.

What do you dislike?

It 's very narrow search tool with very limited results and nearly ni options to choose from. Also there are some technical difficulties. For example, when You are browsing multi page list of found potential contacts, if You want to go back a page, application show empty page; so if You want to go back, You need to remake another time same search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is good application for specific needs in specific cases. Web masters could, perhaps, get more from offered API solutions.

It's a perfect tool when standard internet search tools are not good enough.

RocketReach review by <span>Michelle G.</span>
Michelle G.
Validated Review

Helps cut out research time

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It was quick to sign up, easy to use, and has been very accurate so far! The Chrome extension is probably my favorite feature given that it allows me to look information up without navigating away from the page.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and functionality are great and overall very remarkable. I was a little surprised that the quality of the demo of the product didn't seem to match the overall quality of the product itself.

When attending events, you don't always get to connect with everyone or get everyone's information. This helps break those barriers and allows you to get in touch with the people you really want to talk to.

RocketReach review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Ease of Connecting

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ease of access of finding email addresses of relevant people whom I want to connect. I recently graduated and I was looking for a job and hence, this is when I started searching for email addresses of people from different companies. I came across a lot of websites through which we could find email addresses but RocketReach was perhaps the most user-friendly. Directly finding email addresses through a LinkedIn URL was clearly something unique and new.

What do you dislike?

The limited searches option. When I started looking for email addresses, there was a limit to which I could search and this is what I really disliked about RocketReach. I think RocketReach should increase their email address search cap so prospective employees like me could benefit immensely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve/increase your search optimization results. A new user can only search for a handful of email addresses which can be a little frustrating sometimes.

Because of my job, I have to connect to different individuals from the pharmaceutical industry. Be it customers, doctors, competitors or suppliers. Through RocketReach, I was able to directly email all the people whom I wanted to talk to or give a business/corporate proposal. I have successfully sold my product to more than 50 doctors throughout my city in less than 3 months now owing my success to RocketReach

Learning about RocketReach?

* We monitor all RocketReach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.