Rocksauce Studios

We are the partner you need to make sure you build the right project.

Work for Rocksauce Studios?

Learning about Rocksauce Studios?

Rocksauce Studios Reviews

Ask Rocksauce Studios a Question
Showing 1 Rocksauce Studios review
Rocksauce Studios review by <span>Tyler M.</span>
Tyler M.

Fraudulent company that has created a trend of upset customers

What do you like best?

I have no positive experience with Rocksauce Studios other than meeting two separate individuals that were in the process of suing this company at the same time I was. We bonding through our common negative experience with this company.

What do you dislike?

They are like most dishonest web developers. They over promise and under deliver. They double my timeline and over budget while excluding many of the original features discussed when original quote was given.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use this company! I spent more than $300,000 and never received my product. This company is a fraud and misleading. There are more than 2 other people that share the same experience as me. Contact me for further details of my personal story.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rocksauce Studios

What Mobile Marketing Companies solution do you use?

Learning about Rocksauce Studios?

* We monitor all Rocksauce Studios reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.