ROIALTY OneVoice

(2 reviews)

Roialty social listening and analytics solutions help brands make smarter decision based on real-time insights from social conversations.

Work for ROIALTY OneVoice?

Learning about ROIALTY OneVoice?

ROIALTY OneVoice Reviews

Showing 2 ROIALTY OneVoice reviews
ROIALTY OneVoice review by Stefano C.
Stefano C.

"Intuitive Software with various solutions "

What do you like best?

Possibility to quickly switch through different tabs and views. For example from feed of clips to dashboards. In addition, there's the possibility to quickly switch from web monitor area to social area.

What do you dislike?

Sometime charts don't charge, so you need to reload them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to think in an unique solution for web listening and social / benchmarking analytics

Web listening project for different players that generate an huge amount of mentions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ROIALTY OneVoice
ROIALTY OneVoice review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great tool for calls"

What do you like best?

I like using this tool when I complete conference calls for my customers. Easy for everyone to join the call from different areas.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes to receive the data after the call when you are the organizer.

It is helping my team create better bonds with our customers by having weekly touch point calls from all around the country. We used this software to show graphs on our sourcing activities through social media

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Learning about ROIALTY OneVoice?

* We monitor all ROIALTY OneVoice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.