3.8

It’s software that takes some of the best marketing tactics you know work—display ads, social ads, triggered emails—and syncs them together to drum up more revenue.

Get a personalized demo from one of our RollWorks sales specialists

Work for RollWorks?

Learning about RollWorks?

RollWorks Reviews

Ask RollWorks a Question
Showing 10 RollWorks reviews
RollWorks review by User in Computer Software

"A great complement to other digital marketing channels"

What do you like best?

Rollworks seems to have a good selection of placements across multiple networks, which makes it easy to appear like you're everywhere to prospects who've previously visited your site and haven't converted.

What do you dislike?

It's an advanced feature, but I wish it was easier to automate the process of pushing granular conversion data into my marketing automation so I have more detail around what's driving view-through conversions. Right now, it's a manual process to load this report data and ensure that our Rollworks campaigns are getting partial credit for driving engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check in regularly with the team at Rollworks and ensure that you have a good feedback loop going with what works and what isn't to ensure that they can help you to optimize your campaigns.

We wanted to ensure that we were present on as many different channels as we possibly could. Rollworks gave us another channel that we could us to both prospect and retarget the right audience.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RollWorks
RollWorks review by User

"Lots of improvement"

What do you like best?

Ads are served up to the right people and we have recently gotten comments that people are seeing our ads. This helps us drive more people to our website and events.

What do you dislike?

There are some bugs. Copying and editing ads or campaigns often pop up with errors saying it cannot be completed at the time, which can slow down the process of the campaign. Also, contact matching can take a long time, but that appears to be true of Choozle as well

We are using it for branding and driving people to events. We recently got a comment from someone we invited to an event that they already been seeing lots of ads for the event before signing up.

What Marketing Account Management solution do you use?

RollWorks review by User in Computer Software

"Good platform for retargeting"

What do you like best?

The integrations for Marketo and Salesforce are what sets this tool apart from Google and other ad platforms, in my experience.

What do you dislike?

The customer success and support teams are responsive but not always the most technical. I had to set up the integration between Marketo and Salesforce myself. I am also a bit skeptical about the account matching they do through IP lookup and the targeting of users by job role.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onboarding took longer than anticipated.

I use Rollworks mainly for retargeting purposes. The capabilities are much more robust than what Google offers.

RollWorks review by Abhishek B.
Abhishek B.

"My experience with RollWorks"

What do you like best?

Visitor identification is one great feature in this tool.

Pipeline management is very efficient.

Integration with Marketo makes this tool better than other tools.

What do you dislike?

Customer support system is not much responsive.

Cost is bit on higher side.

GDPR compliance are very strict in its application.

Easy to use UI makes my work easy and helpful in targeting audience and work effectively.

RollWorks review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"RollWorks Display Review"

What do you like best?

The RollWorks interface learns in real time and optimizes based off of user data. This allows us to learn from the data rather than making assumptions about our audience.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered any down side as this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service and very easy to use.

We are retargeting people who have looked at our website and reminding them to use us as their solution.

RollWorks review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"RollWorks: B2B Display"

What do you like best?

The account management at RollWorks is very strong. Our account rep has worked closely with us to implement all live campaigns. The platform optimizes based on an algorithm which makes a lot of this service very hands-off. The reporting is great as well.

What do you dislike?

We have found the value of view through conversions but it wasn't communicated clearly in the sales process that our definition of conversion and conversion value was different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an expensive media commitment for the year but is an incredibly strong product.

We are surrounding our target audiences and pushing them to our website to decrease time to conversion.

RollWorks review by Rinku K.
Rinku K.

"My experience with RollWorks"

What do you like best?

Pipeline management is among good features of this tool.

Visitors identification is efficient and great for security purposes.

Contact import and export feature is available.

What do you dislike?

It is bit difficult software to use for first time users.

Sometimes process speed is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool use it.

All my contact based problems are solved by this software.

RollWorks review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great ABM tool but it's not cheap"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use UI

- Insightful reporting

- Massive reach via almost every display network

- Fantastic customer service

- Dedicated account management

What do you dislike?

- The platform is not cheap

- Some features are/were a little buggy

- Very strict GDPR compliance

Using Rollworks we are able to do hyperfocused account based marketing and deliver the right message at the right stage of the funnel. There are also a lot of features to discover untapped audiences and pull them into campaigns. In addition Rollworks helps us engage accounts that are coming up for renewal.

RollWorks review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A great starter Remarketing Product"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Ad Roll products are to set up and to use for marketers at every level of experiences. This is a great product for all small ecommerce stores!

What do you dislike?

Because the product is a basic remarketing tool, some functionality is out of date and isn't quite up to date with other companies. So you can quickly outgrow the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy tool to start or get Remarketing rolling, Rollworks is great!

We used this product to follow with customers who had left any of the sites we managed.

RollWorks review by Heather F.
Heather F.

"RollWorks Not for My Business"

What do you like best?

Great for reaching more clients! I found this useful for that.

What do you dislike?

Ease of use. It's not very user-friendly in my opinion.

I do not use RollWorks any longer so I am no longer solving any problems.

* We monitor all RollWorks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
3.8