Roojoom

5.0

Marketing platform that turns content into revenue. Roojoom leads your users through content blended from on and off the web – generating revenue, leads and conversions every step of the way.

Work for Roojoom?

Learning about Roojoom?

Roojoom Reviews

Ask Roojoom a Question
Showing 1 Roojoom review
Roojoom review by User in Computer Software

"Roojoom is a great platform for displaying content"

What do you like best?

Roojoom brings content to life by allowing users to display their content as a virtual storybook. Displaying content as a virtual story engages readers and creates easy navigation between different pieces of content.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Roojoom. I think its great overall.

As a content marketer, I am always looking for new and fun ways to display content. After producing technical content, the challenge is to promote this content to both a technical and non-technical audience. Displaying content through Roojoom allows me to combine different pieces of content within one platform, creating a "virtual storybook" for all segments of my target audience.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Roojoom

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Roojoom for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Roojoom?

* We monitor all Roojoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.