Ross ERP

3.9

Through innovative features in the areas of automation and usability, including Social Networking technologies, relevant and actionable information is pushed to you, the user, allowing you to see the Big Picture and make faster, more informed decisions.

Work for Ross ERP?

Learning about Ross ERP?

Ross ERP Reviews

Showing 6 Ross ERP reviews
Ross ERP review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"ERP made for Process Manufacturing"

What do you like best?

Process based costing and tracking. Lot tracking is excellent.

What do you dislike?

User experience is slightly behind the market. They are making great strides to catch up, but the earlier versions were not easy to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get buy in from the highest levels. Devote dedicated users to the project. Invest time and effort on the front in design, get users engaged early. All department must be at the table and not feel like decisions were mandated to them. User adoption keys on early and deep involvement of all departments.

Lot traceability and cost tracking. With Trace Express lot trace went from hours to minutes. Costing is complex but very configurable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ross ERP
Ross ERP review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Not a heavy user, but it shows me what I need to know"

What do you like best?

I like that it's an ERP system that ties in to Procurement, Inventory, etc. I use it to look up inventory of various packaging components.

What do you dislike?

I know it's a necessity, but I dislike that users are limited to what information is available. I would prefer a profile that allows me Read access to everything, instead of having to be assigned by what someone thinks I'll need access to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get your user roles set up correctly, it will help users in the long run. You don't know what you might need access to if you don't know what information will be available in the system.

It's a great way to look up information that wouldn't otherwise be available to me without contacting multiple people.

What Process ERP solution do you use?

Ross ERP review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"We use ROSS ERP here at our company. We have used it for over 15 years."

What do you like best?

It has seperate modules for all parts of the ERP system. We utilize the MRP, SCP, Project accounting, CRM systems

What do you dislike?

Our industry is very niche it is very hard to utilize Ross ERP for our specific needs. A lot of customization is needed for the software to do what we need it to do. We have 1500 products with all different shelf life needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has all the options and full suite software package.

We are using this to help with order entry, accounting, invoicing, MRP, scheduling, inventory tracking, order pulling,

Ross ERP review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"ROSS User Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. This software is intuitive and user friendly. It is also easy to train new employees on.

What do you dislike?

There is not a whole lot to dislike about this program. Probably navigating back through the menus is the part I like the least.

We use this program for our inventory management. The benefit is that all of our inventory from raw materials to finished goods are located in one program.

Ross ERP review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

I am not a super user and never had formal training but am able to easily find what i am looking for in the system

What do you dislike?

That all of the models do not interact the same way

Inventory management and partnering with our Factory MES system

Ross ERP review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Simple, effective data management "

What do you like best?

Can easily navigate through various modules.

What do you dislike?

Inconsistent exiting methods. Ie exit forward rather than exit back. Never know which is which.

Daily accounting needs and minimal MRP needs

Learning about Ross ERP?

* We monitor all Ross ERP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.