RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle

Using a business-driven approach, RSA Aveksa’s solution integrates access governance, provisioning, authentication, and single sign-on (SSO) in one platform. Whether on-premise or in the cloud, the platform reduces risk and complexity while improving security, visibility, and compliance.

Work for RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle?

Learning about RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle?

RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Reviews

Showing 3 RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle reviews
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"This is used to confirm my identity"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of times that this does not work and I am stuck not being able to logon. The old one was better I think. I think I mentioned this before but I have downloaded the app to use on my ipad and I also have a version that I have downloaded to use on my iphone. When I use the version of the app that I downloaded on my iphone, I enjoy it because sometimes when you have an app that is built for an ipad it can be blown out. This software has built a solution for that by having a user friendly version for the iphone and also having a user friendly ipad version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the setup process is improved I would recommend this product.

It is secure and will not allow unauthorized users to use my computer. I also realized that I have the ability to use my computer on the road.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle review by Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management
Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"RSA"

What do you like best?

The ability to import flat files and have the Identities and Account data imported to setup access reviews is very simple.

The tool requires minimum customization and offers lots of customization based on the customer needs.

What do you dislike?

The collection based architecture makes the provisioning of groups a scheduled process. User provisioning cannot be real time as the tool expects to collect account from end targets before provisioning the groups.

Quarterly access reviews of users to various connected and disconnected applications.

Provisioning and deprovisioning access to Active Directory, Exchange.

What User Provisioning/Governance solution do you use?

RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle review by Josh A.
Josh A.

"Awesome SSO resource"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of configuration and integration for SSO

What do you dislike?

RSA Aveska is pretty costly and does require a learning curve to implement

This solves secure single sign on for us.

Learning about RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle?

* We monitor all RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.