RSA SecurID® Access

RSA SecurID® Access

Establish an enterprise-wide authentication policy that protects your most valuable applications, resources, and information.

Work for RSA SecurID® Access?

Learning about RSA SecurID® Access?

RSA SecurID® Access Reviews

Ask RSA SecurID® Access a Question
Showing 48 RSA SecurID® Access reviews
RSA SecurID® Access review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

Secure & Convenient

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of having the ability to download an app and access an RSA code at any time. I am allowed to work remotely on occasion and we're given the option to either given the option to have an RSA token key chain or download the app. I would prefer to have one less thing to carry so I opted for the app. In doing that I have no issues access our VPN from anywhere I am, coffee shop, my own home, etc. the dashboard has a pretty simple interface and is easy to use, allows you to request a new code if needed.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I really do not have anything negative to say about the app, I think it's purpose is served well being that we need as much security as possible with the type of sensitive information that we deal with at my workplace.

We need the security, we need to be assured that we do not have to worry about where we access our company database at anytime/anywhere and using this app/software solves that problem. I can access and do my work feeling assured that I don't have to worry about the security of the information I have access to.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RSA SecurID® Access
RSA SecurID® Access review by <span>Nicholas H.</span>
Nicholas H.

Most Reliable Access System I've Ever Used

What do you like best?

Honestly, I've used tons of systems in my day trying to remote into my work computer, and usually they all lose connection eventually. RSA hasn't lost any connection and it's very quick to login to my computer.

What do you dislike?

The set-up wasn't the most intuitive as I had to go through my company and reset the password a couple of times, but once everything was up and running there is really nothing that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RSA is best used when you have some sort of walkthrough guide. I had one supplied to me through my company and it really helped, especially with the set-up. We use it in connection with Cisco and I would have to say the level of security and the ease of access is amazing!

Remote access into my work computer, especially on snow days and those days where we might have lost power to our home office.

What Cloud Identity and Access Management solution do you use?

RSA SecurID® Access review by User

RSA SecurID - Convenience and Security

What do you like best?

I like that the RSA SecurID has a soft token implementation which sits as an application right on my laptop. I could also have a hard token that is physical that I keep on me, or I can have another soft token that is on my phone. However, I keep it on my laptop because it's already there once I turn it on and I open the application, it just simply works and pops up with another number for me to connect to Cisco Any Connect. It generates numbers quickly and it also lets you click a "copy" button to save you even more time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike here. The application itself is super simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make this move today, it is super convenient and simple to use

I am able to log onto my VPN to access my company's systems.

RSA SecurID® Access review by User

Once properlly installed, RSA is a reliable method to enable remote access.

What do you like best?

When administered properly, the RSA token always works to enable remote access. There are no lag periods or failed attempts.

What do you dislike?

The RSA token updates every 60 seconds so if you are a slow typer you can input the wrong one and then it expires so it won't work and you have to start the process all over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write down your token if you are using remote access on a mobile device to ensure that the token will be accurate and inputted in a timely manner. Make sure your RSA SecurID Access is set up and installed properly with you tech department prior to first intended use.

The best benefit that RSA provides is the ability for employees to work remotely easily. Setup is nonexistent after the installation and employees can log on in less than a minute.

RSA SecurID® Access review by <span>Zach C.</span>
Zach C.

Easy and secure!

What do you like best?

It is very easy to manage SecurID. Issuing new tokens, revoking tokens, and reassigning tokens is very quick and effortless. The software tokens are easy for users to understand and operate. Active Directory integration is very nice and it integrates well with our Juniper VPN solution.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tokens go out of sync and they have to be removed and a new token assigned and distributed to the user. The process of assigning tokens to a user for mobile device use is very complex and should be simplified so that it doesn't take quite so long and there isn't a a big learning curve.

SecurID allows us to increase our security by utilizing dual factor authentication with software tokens that are available on a variety of devices and platforms.

RSA SecurID® Access review by <span>Ben E.</span>
Ben E.

Seamlessly Integrates Into Common Applications

What do you like best?

My company uses RSA SecureID and the associated USB token as a security measure for several customized web applications. As currently implemented, logging onto a system with a PIN plus the digits on the token is a seamless process that is easy to complete. More so, when logging onto hardware, the only step needed is to plug in the token - it couldn't be easier. I appreciate the additional layer of security that a randomly-generated token provides. I have also never experienced any problems with a malfunctioning login or token, security lockouts, or other problems that are somewhat common with two-factor authentication.

What do you dislike?

The hardware token is sometimes difficult to read, depending on the lighting of the room. The screen is not visible from certain angles, which can make it slightly more time consuming to use, as the user has to move the token around to catch the light source hitting the screen at just the right way. The software itself has been incredibly easy to learn and use, as an end-user.

My employer uses RSA SecureID as a two-factor authentication solution, in addition to standard passwords and other security protocols. It has been implemented throughout the organization as a login mechanism for both laptop computers and other hardware, and customized web applications. We have received the benefits of increased security for our networks from this software and hardware token implementation.

Learn more about RSA SecurID® Access

RSA SecurID® Access Videos

Learning about RSA SecurID® Access?

* We monitor all RSA SecurID® Access reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.