Rukovoditel

4.8

First of all Rukovoditel is a software for managing projects and tasks. But extensive customization options allow you to create additional entities, configure the relationship between them and create the necessary reports. Thus, you can create your own application, the most suitable for you.

Work for Rukovoditel?

Learning about Rukovoditel?

Rukovoditel Reviews

Ask Rukovoditel a Question
Showing 13 Rukovoditel reviews
Rukovoditel review by Carol F.
Carol F.

"Great project management with Rukovoditel"

What do you like best?

The software is great, from the beginning I was able to start managing all the projects I had pending quickly and easily; It gives me the opportunity to manage all projects without any difficulty. The configuration is done in a simple way, following my objectives I can do it as you want and need. The tools that complement it are great, I can move quickly in the management of projects of the hand of each efficient function.

What do you dislike?

It works very well so far, it has worked for me in an incredible way. I like that the customer service collaborates with every doubt or inconvenience that comes my way. The tools are very compact. The software is fluid, fast and simple. I can really say that I have nothing to complain about or dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software brings wonderful benefits in project management, saves time and work, and that is saying a lot. The task management is great, it is a contributing tool to your work. It provides an effective and very useful help! I recommend that you see for yourself the contributions of Rukovoditel.

The greatest benefit that Rukovoditel provides is that of the accurate reports and reports on all the project management that it helps me to carry out, it is a much simpler process and with better advances thanks to the useful and organized work that can be done with the help of this great software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rukovoditel
Rukovoditel review by Abby W.
Abby W.

"Initiative for the efficient management of general business projects."

What do you like best?

I love Rukovoditel, from the moment I downloaded it and started using it, all the business projects that I had pending can operate them and manage them directly from the great functions of Rukovoditel.

Configure and customize it according to my preferences, objectives and purposes is easy, fast and effective.

It has a modern and innovative design.

Together with all its wonderful structure and characteristics, the functions that complement it are incredible. I can create complete reports in which I can record all the updates, which allows the advances in the projects.

What do you dislike?

This software is not expensive, in my opinion it is economical which gives it a great advantage in every way. I faithfully believe that all the software in general works perfectly and there is nothing that I can complain about or anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful tool for processing and managing projects that helps in an incredible way with all the pending work. I recommend that you try using Rukovoditel and see the great help and benefits it has for you.

It is an essential platform to carry a detailed report of the management and processes of commercial projects, which with effective communication, can express all the progress and advances. It is a very useful tool, primordial for an organized work.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Rukovoditel review by Ellena G.
Ellena G.

"Great project management system"

What do you like best?

Much more than just another Poject Management System

This software is very complete and basically what I was looking for. It is easy to operate from the moment you download it until you start using it daily. I can configure it quite simply. I can adapt it and customize it according to my personal criteria and my project objectives. It has incredible functions such as creating reports, commenting records making it possible to cooperate, communicate and advance in a great way. It is economical, in my opinion, since it brings many modern and advanced features.

What do you dislike?

I have done very well with this software, its use is simple, complete and advanced. It is exact and precise in all its characteristics, in addition they all work without any failure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you download Rukovoditel, it's great. I prefer preferably with more entities (data table) when you start, consider extending it, for you and all the work you have to do really useful.

The benefits are great, it is very useful for organizational work and cooperative management. Help in project management and business processes.

Rukovoditel review by Ayush V.
Ayush V.

"Free and Open-Source for Business processes."

What do you like best?

1. FOSS nature allows highly smooth and beautiful architecture.

2. Highly Flexible settings.

3. Multilanguage is a plus for every organisation. Helps people from different culture to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

There's no complain from this tool. All well because it's self hosted as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using web version is good idea too since Interaction is carried out through a web browser.

Combination of project management system, or as a CRM system. helpful to track things in and out a organisation. Liked it.

Rukovoditel review by Ewald B.
Ewald B.

"Much more than just another Poject Management System"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a Project Management System for my company and was already tired of testing, because most systems are buggy, outdated, overloaded with functions and not very flexible.

Luckily I discovered Rukovoditel, which fulfills all my requirements:

- Technical up to date

- Writte in PHP, which is preferred by my company

- Easy to setup

- Nice design

- Multilingual: many translations available

- Not overloaded

- Very flexible and adaptable

The killer-feature of Rukovoditel is, that you can extend and adapt the system according to your needs.

- Add or remove fields

- Add or remove entities (data tables)

- Create relations between entities

- Configure views

- Create Reports

I also like the feature to comment on records. You even can inform involved person about the comment. This makes it easy to inform and cooperate within teams.

The open source version of Rukovoditel covers most needs. The purchaseable extension is very affordable and offers more advanced features.

What do you dislike?

A written documentation would be good, even when most things in Rukovoditel are more or less self explaining.

At the beginning, I had problems with some of the functions. I could help myself with the videos on the website or by try and error. A good documentation would have helped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rukovoditel comes with a minimal set of entities (data-tables).

It is likely, that you want to adapt and extent it.

To do this, you dont't have to be a programmer. But a litte knowlede about databases and programming would be helpful.

Currently project management.

But I am allready thinking of extending it to a process management system.

Rukovoditel review by Thomas G.
Thomas G.

"Rukovoditel - Flexible Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

First off, Rukovoditel is a very flexible and easy to use PMS. Once you are set up, you will be able to create projects, tasks and tickets and assign them to anyone in your team, as well as attach files and a range of other useful things. But what really differs this system from other PMS, is the ability to create your own applications, so this can be adopted to fit all your needs.

Furthermore the support forum is very good and has greatly expanded the usefulness of the tool for us.

What do you dislike?

Basically everything works great - Rukovoditel is still quite new on the market so additional functionality and features can be added over time, personally I would like to see some improvements in regards to the Time Log features (date-time calculation) and field types. That said, they continue to improve the product with regular releases and I’m sure it’s a matter of time before it’s introduced.

Previously I did work with several documents containing projects status and updates. This methodology was not meeting my needs anymore as the client base did grow, after I started using Rukovoditel and collecting all projects and tasks into this system I now have one platform where I can keep track of projects coming in from my clients. So now Project coordination and keeping track of everything that’s going on at once! is so much more simple - Thanks ;-)

Rukovoditel review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"A Great Project Management System"

What do you like best?

I like that Rukovoditel is very easy to use and scale for any business in need of a PMS. It has a VERY user friendly admin interface and offers the ability to customize what each user sees. Rukovoditel is mobile friendly and that works great for us out in the field.

What do you dislike?

Rukovoditel is still new so there are some features that can be added over time but the support received in the forums is great! Other than me not finding Rukovoditel sooner I honestly don't have much at all to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering Rukovoditel, I highly recommend using it. Making the system "your own" is very easy and it will make tracking projects much more easier and organized.

Before we had a very old fashioned way of monitoring projects. We used to have reps email notes and images on projects. Gathering details on each project was taking too long but now we're able to set and monitor tasks for reps out in the field. We can check on projects at any time and interact with the rep on the project at any time. Everything is documented now and that makes it much easier to follow projects from start to finish.

Rukovoditel review by Vorapoap L.
Vorapoap L.

"Easiest to customize and understand"

What do you like best?

I have been using other PMS software before. Ruko offer a better UI and being Responsive out of the box.

The ability to customize new fields for any entities (Project/Task/etc..) makes it supper flexible.

I would definitely recommend Ruko as the one-stop onlineProject Management System for whatever you needs

What do you dislike?

Although attachments in Ruko works flawlessly , but non of PMS can handle Ctrl-C/V to copy and paste picture into WYSIWYG editor like what you can do in Gmail.. I would love to see this.. Ruko's email template is still basic, I would love to see development in this too. Everything else is great

Due to economy situation, we have small development team that I need to cope with while working on other management stuff. Online PMS is the must to handle team remotely. Ruko will do this for you for sure.

Rukovoditel review by Jos V.
Jos V.

"Rukovoditel - make your own pms"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Rukovoditel is the ability to make it our own.

Simply and easy create yout own fields, in a nice graphical enviroment, displaying on every devicy.

What do you dislike?

It's a system in development, so some features are still appreciatied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You dont need all that preinstalled features where you pay a lot.

This simple straightforwarded system has proven his goal.

A Projectmanagement solution where you can work as team together

The whole team has access en can benefit from the informatie and contributing.

So it has a great value and the focus is clear.

Rukovoditel review by Tim C.
Tim C.

"best app ever"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up a local webapplication for working together in a team. We could create a webapplication that is very easy for everyone in the team to work with.

For us , it's a very good instrument to measure the number of interventions. Where other systems are to difficult to use or not so many possibilities.

Great stuff and I'm addicted to it.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike. The only thing I miss is a type of field that is exact the same for 2 entities (dubble work)

Measering phonecalls, emails, .... etc We could give the direction all the numbers of interventions they wanted.

Rukovoditel review by Edwin C.
Edwin C.

"Rukovoditel"

What do you like best?

Excellent , Easy to use, Fast Response, Nice layout... I'm planning to use this for my PPAP documentation management project. I will need to link files documentation with parts number, I created some custom forms and is working as expected... I like export function with comments to track project progress and task. Excellent Job Well Done....

What do you dislike?

I will need to do some more testing , but so far i can't find anything i don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and give it a try....

PPAP Project File Documentation Management

Rukovoditel review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent Project Management System"

What do you like best?

Believe me it or not but I was searching for a quality project management system from last 3 years with the following features but I couldn't

1) Can handle tasks & projects in a proper way

2) Clients & Team don't be direct

3) Good reporting

Finally I came to know about rukovoditel from a forum and it really made my life easy. Now i can customize it using admin panel also it is Open Source.

Honestly i am feeling Lucky

What do you dislike?

Nothing except couple of PHP errors on some actions but I can fix them as it is fully Open Source solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply use it

Project Management

Rukovoditel review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"arquitecto software"

What do you like best?

La simpleza de la aplicacion, eso es lo que se busca , la facilidad

What do you dislike?

Hasta el moneto ok, aunque los plugins se podrian descargar

Poder gestionar los proyectos

Learning about Rukovoditel?

* We monitor all Rukovoditel reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.