Rx30 Pharmacy System

The Rx30 Pharmacy System provides pharmacies with Prescription Filling, Nursing Home, Consulting, Accounts Receivable, Workflow Management, Signature Capture, IV processing, Compounding, Integrated POS Solutions and an abundance of value-added vendor interfaces to provide a total turnkey dispensing solution.

Work for Rx30 Pharmacy System?

Learning about Rx30?

Rx30 Pharmacy System Reviews

Showing 10 Rx30 reviews
Rx30 review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"RX30: ENTER COMMAND?"

What do you like best?

I like the way things are organized in the main menu—by function, and now that I’ve got the hang of it, I can manuever between tasks quickly. It’s all my information in one place: drug orders, doctors, prescriptions, patient’s history and allergies and insurance, and a hundred other things.

What do you dislike?

Besides the interface that looks like it’s decades old (black screen and archaic font, like a text-based adventure game), Rx30 has its glitches: every few days the software completely shuts down without warning and without saving work—particularly frustrating when I type prescriptions and lose all progress. It also has an “edit/refill” mode and a “fill” mode both have limitations—for example, when in a patient’s Rx history box, one mode shows the doctor’s name but the other mode shows patient’s copay. So if I’m on the phone with a patient, I have to quickly change between screens to see all their information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’ve never used a different pharmacy system, but it seems like an old program.

Our pharmacy runs on Rx30: all of our prescriptions, patient data, doctors, and drug inventory are kept in its database. It is time-saving and so useful to have everything all in one program.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rx30 Pharmacy System
Rx30 review by <span>Ken L.</span>
Ken L.

"Rx 30 has been pretty easy to learn. "

What do you like best?

The interface while checking Rxs. The original rx is on one side of the screen and the data entered is on the other side. Reading left to right allows you to compare original to entered info. Making checking quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Burdensome key strokes for something as simple as printing a label. Having to back out of an Rx to check a patients profile. I would like to see them incorporate a function key to get something like this done quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the most widely used software for independent pharmacies.

Competitive pricing for compounds. Keeping inventory up to date and accurate.

What Pharmacy solution do you use?

Rx30 review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"RX 30"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive pharmacy system that allows efficiency across all aspects of the department. The point of sale solution was a significant upgrade. Good response from patients with their experience using Refillrx.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to connect with current merchant processor. Had to bring on a vendor just to specifically process pharmacy payments. Currently in the process of transitions away from RX 30 to a different vendor the will work in a more seamless manner across our system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check they can interface between existing systems. Surprised they could not connect with our current payment processor, but they hit all other requirements for our pharmacy group.

Improved efficiency in filling scripts and provided secure and reliable POS interaction. Overall has provided cost and time savings.

Rx30 review by User

"Great software to work with in the chain Pharmacy "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and 24/7 technical support is helpful and is one of the best feature.

Data entry detail is one of my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

The inventory update where you have to did manually everyday when you order something.

And have to search the prescriber every time and add them in the system which was bit time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s good system to work with and 24/7 tech support is plus for the beginner to the experience level people. I recommend these system

It helps me to runs the Pharmacy and the patients prescription well . By which I reduce customer wait time for their rx pick up

Rx30 review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Fast and accurate system"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I'm able to connect with other members in the medical field to better assist my customers needs and improve the experience customers have with us

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that sometimes the computer will freeze, be it a computer issue or application issue, and often times I lose what i was currently working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program, fast and user friendly, reliable and can improve the quality of life for you as an employee as well as your customers!

We've been able to solve some communications issues with doctors offices as well as with certain customers

Rx30 review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Takes getting used to, but is very easy and simplistic"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to navigate. There is a search feature when looking at a patient's profile that enables speed/efficiency.

What do you dislike?

Queing prescriptions is confusing. Sometimes it runs a little slow when billing to insurance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it a little easier to que a prescription in the future. I also think the way to reverse a claim should be easier accessed.

It is an efficient way to fill prescriptions for patients. I like that youcan search by drug name in a patient's profile, and the system is easy to navigate after practice.

Learning about Rx30 Pharmacy System?

* We monitor all Rx30 Pharmacy System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.