Rxphoto

Turn your mobile device into a medical imaging studio

Work for Rxphoto?

Learning about Rxphoto?

Rxphoto Reviews

Ask Rxphoto a Question
Showing 25 Rxphoto reviews
Rxphoto review by <span>Maddie T.</span>
Maddie T.

"Wonderful tool to review before+after photos "

What do you like best?

I love being able to instantly showcase my patient’s before and after photos to them in real time.

What do you dislike?

The website is a bit confusing at times. I wish it was easier to see what I am optimizing on the backend. Like a preview page that shows me where my added functions are going to be on the app.

One other slight issue is editing patient photos on the website is annoying. There’s no way to click through once you’re in the edit page and it’s time consuming to go photo by photo. This only happens when we add old patient photos and don’t immediately add all the necessary info such as dates and area treated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to learn as you go. There is not much tech support, no number to call with technical difficulties. Have your old system handy in case the app doesn’t work. We have had to use our old camera twice because the app wouldn’t load and we couldn’t call anybody to see what was going on. I emailed Scott and he got back to me a while later. Other than those two instances, we have had a wonderful experience using RX Photo.

We are able to immediately email or text patients photos to them instead of loading them onto a hard drive, getting them on a cloud, opening them on the iPad, making the before and after photo. Having the dates and “before” and “after” directly on the photo is also super nice.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rxphoto
Rxphoto review by Administrator

"Detailed, Consistent Photos, Organized Storage "

What do you like best?

The photos are easily locatable under the client's name. I love the "ghosting" feature and the grids on the camera screen, which helps us to take consistent photos during each visit. The variety of photos you are able to take for each section of the body are helpful for this as well. Additionally, the "tagging" options make finding before and after photos easier.

What do you dislike?

It is a little too complicating trying to upload photos from our iPad gallery onto RX photo. This process encompasses many steps and makes it a long-winded task. Although I like the ghosting feature, it would be nice to be able to select the photo you would like to use for this, instead of it only populating with the most recent photo within that given area. Signing into the application through our iPad is a little tricky sometimes as well, in that the app will not accept our pin each time, but rather we must sign in using our email and password. This is doable, but just adds more steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great app if you have a large number of clientele. Even for users who have very few clients, it will make the organization of your photos a breeze. The additional security features make it a good choice for use in a medical setting, abiding by HIPAA regulations. I would recommend using this product if you are needing to store a large amount of photos in a secure location with ease of access for your staff and providers.

We were needing a more organized method of photo storage, and a greater amount of storage capabilities, which RX photo has been solving. Ultimately, we wanted a photo system that could capture, edit, save and organize photos according to our needs, which this app does. It provides us with a more concise method for obtaining before/after photos, or generating reports for the client to see or take home of their progress.

What Other Health Care solution do you use?

Rxphoto review by <span>Sue T.</span>
Sue T.

"Great App!!! Makes our photo taking experience easier!!!"

What do you like best?

Instant before & afters//picture storage

What do you dislike?

It sometimes takes a long time to log in.

It is easier for us to take similar pictures and create before and afters. I don't have to worry about storing pictures to each patient's chart because it does it for me. When we used to take pictures with a regular camera, it would literally take me a day to download pictures from SD card and save them into each chart.

Rxphoto review by <span>Lauren Martin M.</span>
Lauren Martin M.

"Rxphoto is an easy to use system that is efficient and user friendly. "

What do you like best?

The system allows you to take quality pictures and store them in an easy manner. One of the best capabilities is the tool to compare before and after pictures in order to see progress and results. Additionally, tagging pictures with a diagnosis, treatment, or personal tags makes it easy to find patients and pictures of a specific category.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer the pictures to save automatically, rather than requiring an additional save button once the picture is taken.

Taking pictures with rxphotos is easy and not time consuming. Therefore I can minimize patient waiting time. Patients often like to see before and after pictures which is easy to do on the IPad app. We also use a personalized marketing tag to denote pictures that have been authorized for marketing use.

User in Medical Practice

"Nurse Injector LOVING RxPhoto!"

What do you like best?

I can take photos on my cellphone (always in my pocket), without it taking up space on my personal camera roll.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little bit slow, but I think this is more indicative of our wifi signal!

Taking photos can be demotivating. Patients want to be in and out, and I need to keep my schedule running smoothly. RXPhoto allows me to take an extra minute or minute and a half, which is totally worth it, rather than moving them to a photo room, getting out the Canon camera, etc... Also, I always show before-and-after pics of filler at the end of the appointment. It is so helpful having their baseline documented. Patients are significantly happier seeing before-and-after pics. This isn't done as often with Botox and fillers, but I'm thrilled to say I use it on every single patient.

Rxphoto review by <span>The Vein Institute o.</span>
The Vein Institute o.

"A review from The Vein Institute of Hunterdon"

What do you like best?

Managing patient photos has never been easier. RxPhoto allows our practice to capture high quality and consistent before and after pictures. The app is user friendly and easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

The only critique I have of Rx Photo is that there isn't an option to obtain a full length picture of the legs. As of right now, we can take a leg photos in separate quadrants, whereas prior to Rx Photo, we had been also been taking photos of the full length of the anterior, lateral and posterior sections of the leg.

We are most excited about matching up before and after pictures perfectly. It has also been very beneficial that we are not limited to where we can access patient photos.

Rxphoto review by <span>Julie P.</span>
Julie P.

"Look no more"

What do you like best?

It is easy, convenient and very helpful. Really simplify the process

What do you dislike?

That I did not find it sooner. I had a lot of headaches doing it the old way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. Support is within minutes

Before and after pics. Able to show them to clients on the spot. You can also print a report for the clients. Hey, all of this on an Ipad

Rxphoto review by <span>Carla F.</span>
Carla F.

"Photo EMR"

What do you like best?

RXPhoto is easy to navigate and find patients

What do you dislike?

We do wish there was a more specific way to crop photos

Being able to make specific folders for our before and after photo to show potential customers is a huge plus

Rxphoto review by <span>Hannah S.</span>
Hannah S.

"RxPhoto makes my job easier!"

What do you like best?

I love the app for patient before &after

What do you dislike?

Not being able to delete photos, only archive them

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes taking before and after a so much better!

Easier progress tracking to ensure the patient is pleased

Rxphoto review by <span>Jeff B.</span>
Jeff B.

"Clinical Pictures Made Easy!"

What do you like best?

Universal integrated approach to picture management.

What do you dislike?

Needs improvement in picture tagging functions.

Using this program has revolutionized our picture processes. By using "i-" technologies for taking pictures it means and camera is always available. The cataloging of the pictures happens in real time, saving me at least 2hrs per day in staff time to catalog the images. Retrieve and showing the before and after pictures is simple and effect leading to increased patient satisfaction and increased sales. Bottom line, the saving in staff time and increased patient satisfaction and sales, easily justifies the expense.

Rxphoto review by User

"Great App!!"

What do you like best?

I really like the platform and organization / layout that allows a user to pick a treatment and quickly get the templates for appropriate photos.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve. You have to go in and use the product and navigate the system to really appreciate how it works. It has a lot of great functions, you just have to put the time in to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It’s a really great product!

Great before and afters for clients to view. They can look at quality photos and see specific details.

Rxphoto review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"RxPhoto makes taking Surgical/Clinical pictures a breeze. "

What do you like best?

Universal usage from desktop application to IPhone/IPad use.

Review pictures immediately

Ease of use

Before and After picture handouts available with our Surgical Institute logo

What do you dislike?

No Android platform available for us Samsung Galaxy owners

This makes taking clinical pictures a breeze.

I can add the new patients information in the day before and the during the consultation, clinical pictures are taken in no time.

Rxphoto review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Great product simple and works"

What do you like best?

RxPhoto is easy to use, organizes photos, saves staff time, and stores on the Cloud to make life much easier here!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Implementation was easy and customer support has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only improvement needed is timeout so pictures posted in the OR do not time out

Simplification of previous photo processes

Rxphoto review by <span>Tiffany C.</span>
Tiffany C.

"Great new photo app"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use, and the convenience of this app

What do you dislike?

I am on my first month of this app and don't have anything negative to say

we are able to pull up clients pictures easily now and can really show the improvements of the clients concerns with side by side pics

User in Medical Practice

"RxPhoto is exactly what our plastic surgery practice was looking for!"

What do you like best?

We do not have to store and manage our photos anymore.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing we have seen yet that is a negative. We are hoping that it will soon integrate with our EMR.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exactly what every plastic surgeon should have.

We can easily access our photos from anywhere, and do not have to worry about not being HIPAA compliant.

Rxphoto review by <span>Sarah H.</span>
Sarah H.

"App problems"

What do you like best?

before afters, how you can see the last picture you took of the area while you take the new one so you get better photos.

What do you dislike?

The app will never let me log in on my phone

before/after ease

Rxphoto review by <span>Michelle M.</span>
Michelle M.

"Great and wonderful application "

What do you like best?

privacy protected for patients, great and easy way to upload into the charts of patients

What do you dislike?

I do not currently find anything that I do not like about this product!

Great tool to keep patient pictures confidential and give them that piece of mind

Rxphoto review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"RxPhoto was incredible! It was everything we were looking for at our office."

What do you like best?

The profile setup when taking pictures. I like the ease of reaching out to an Administrator when we have questions and that they follow through.

What do you dislike?

I am anticipating it integrating with Athena

We are closing the loop with our cosmetic patients.

Rxphoto review by <span>Christopher P.</span>
Christopher P.

"Rx Photo is THE best value clinical photography solution"

What do you like best?

Easy for staff to use.

HIPAA compliant.

Cloud-based solution so always accessible, portable, and can be deployed across multiple offices unlike large, bulky stand alone cosmetic photography solutions.

What do you dislike?

Does not work ideally on Android platform.

Optimizing: Patient engagement, patient satisfaction, patient expectations.

Realizing increased revenues.

Rxphoto review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Safer, more comprehensive practice"

What do you like best?

Accessible on mobile devices, shared amongst registered users in our group, side-by-side photo comparison, tracking of photos by date

What do you dislike?

Need to login repeatedly after navigating away from screen and short lock-out time. Would be nice to type in date of birth instead of scrolling through to select day-month-year.

Especially beneficial in preventing wrong-site surgery when there is lag time between initial biopsy and further procedure

Rxphoto review by User in Higher Education

"Easy to use photo app"

What do you like best?

Can choose body part, has guide outlines to line up the features to help ensure uniform photos

What do you dislike?

App logs out when I toggle between applications, only works for portrait orientation

Has helped with the issue of photos being lost due to errors during uploading them from a separate source; before and after photos are more uniform now due to guide lines

Rxphoto review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great photo management software"

What do you like best?

I am party of a hospital and academic based practice and love the storage available, photo documentation , and organization/retrieval. Also like the editing and documentation capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Mobile platform still needs optimization in terms of editing etc.

Ability to share photo data and before/after with patients.

"Photo review"

What do you like best?

I love RX photo due to its ease of use!:

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this program whatsoever

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! You will love it!

Making it easier to upload a digitize files

Rxphoto review by User

"RxPhoto is a great tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to store multiple photos for each patient.

What do you dislike?

Non-high definition photos that RxPhoto takes

We have realized as a practice it is nice to store multiple photos and documents for each patient in one place

User in Medical Practice

"Much easier interface for our computer system in uploading photos"

What do you like best?

Photos are available for immediate review

What do you dislike?

slow to transition between the pictures when doing multiple angles of pt

Recommendations to others considering the product

works well after learning curve

If another practioner sees the patient it's easy for them to refer back to the photos

Learning about Rxphoto?

* We monitor all Rxphoto reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.