Rybbon

4.9

Easily send e-gift cards and Visa/MasterCard by email. Personalize the gift experience. Manage multiple programs with a clear picture of gifts and expenses. Get 100% refunds on unclaimed gifts. Rybbon easily plugs into Marketo, HubSpot and SurveyMonkey. You can get started in minutes without IT or API coding.

Work for Rybbon?

Learning about Rybbon?

Compare Rybbon to Similar Solutions

Rybbon Reviews

Ask Rybbon a Question
Showing 22 Rybbon reviews
Rybbon review by Sharla S.
Sharla S.

"Rybbon to the Rescue"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the ease of use to administer as many rewards as needed, when we need them. There are many options for gift cards choices for the administrator or the recipient to choose from. We've been able to use this solution each month to distribute training rewards to employees in our global and home offices on a monthly basis.

What do you dislike?

Inability to give international reward recipients the option to choose their reward. This is only currently available with US rewards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test drive to see if it will meet your needs. Its low-cost and easy to use, regardless of the end user's role or technical aptitude.

We were looking for a way to get training rewards out to employees across the globe, without delay and at high shipping costs. Rybbon has been our go-to, monthly solution for this and allows us to "instantly" reward employees for participating in our monthly learning challenges / activities.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rybbon
Rybbon review by Robin I.
Robin I.

"Rybbon makes digital gifting easy and efficient"

What do you like best?

I've been with a few marketing teams that use Starbucks cards as a 'thank you' to webinar attendees. We've also used Amazon cards to incentivize prospects to attend a demo. It can really move the needle but it's always been pretty manual, difficult to track, and requires you to pay for the giftcards in advance (losing the money if they're never redeemed).

Rybbon changes all that. You can order through their portal, set up your campaign, grab a token for Marketo, and you're done. You can track when a gift is redeemed and schedule a Sales follow up. The ease of use is one thing, but the lack of risk is another huge factor. If your allotted giftcards aren't used, you can return them for a refund or order new gifts in any increment you need. Awesome.

This has made it possible for our team to try a variety of campaigns at no risk. Here's what I really like:

- Amazing integration with Marketo, HubSpot and SurveyMonkey

- Branding & customization of the gifting process from the sender's email address to the gifting page

- 100% refunds in unclaimed gifts

- Curated gift list that recipients can choose from

- Tracking, reporting and management by campaign

Highly recommend to fuel your funnel conversion.

What do you dislike?

-- UI is simple and intuitive but room for improvement in overall experience

-- Could use more graphic options for customizing the Marketo token

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're already doing giftcard campaigns as part of your marketing plan, try Rybbon. It integrates with your platform for easy automation, tracking and reporting. You can also get a full refund for any unredeemed gifts so there's really no risk. You can experiment with digital gifting and see if it works for you.

-- We use gifting to incentivize webinar attendance, increase engagement and drive prospects to the next stage in the buyer's journey

-- We've seen increased conversion from lead to opportunity by using (tasteful) gifting to drive demos, webinars and trials

-- Average 27% increase from "webinar registered" to "webinar attended"

What Rewards and Incentives solution do you use?

Rybbon review by Mary Beth F.
Mary Beth F.

"Survey Reward"

What do you like best?

very easy system to use - user friendly.

But also - tech support and customer service was awesome - we had a very specific need and work flow utilizing our CRM - that needed to be addressed before we could fully adapt the service.

Rybbon was very helpful and was great with follow up on making it all come together for our needs.

What do you dislike?

it is a wee bit expensive - and we would like to be charged for the gift cards as they come in - but otherwise - all good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great service and very easy to use.

Rybbon review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"A tremendous asset to global organizations"

What do you like best?

Rybbon has been a growing asset within our toolkit as a global association. It's intuitive interface makes interacting with our partners and community in even the most remote locations simple, fast and effective.

What do you dislike?

My challenge for Rybbon will be for them to enable a feature to retract and resend a gift in one fell swoop. Presently you will need to refund the order, and resend it- counting against your total gifts sent in a year, as well as if you have a negative balance- the need to wait for that invoice to clear.

We send a great deal of rewards to users in varying locations. As a global not-for-profit, international rewards are a tricky business. Rybbon however was a very quick and effective solution to our problem- since we have signed up we have sent gifts to recipients across the world with ease.

Rybbon review by Ron S.
Ron S.

"Simple, no-risk incentive/rewards program"

What do you like best?

Highly flexible. Everything is online. We get a refund on whatever we don't use. We can get more gift codes almost immediately, for a variety of gift options, in varying amounts. Simple, turn-key operation.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't found anything significant yet. It took a couple of tries to understand everything about the program, but customer care has been there to answer all questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any new supplier, ask lots of questions to make sure you fully understand how the whole thing works.

Rybbon review by Alexia N.
Alexia N.

"Simple gift card fulfillment with global reach"

What do you like best?

I love that I can administrate a global rewards program on one platform with centralized billing. I also like that there are a variety of gift card options in some regions. Rybbon is always adding new gift card vendors, so we can, in turn, offer fresh, new options to our community. Recently, they added some charity donations which I thought was a really nice touch.

What do you dislike?

The ability to copy campaigns is okay if you want to run an almost identical campaign, otherwise, you have to start from scratch as some of the criteria cannot be edited. It's a minor issue though and not a dealbreaker for me.

Rybbon review by Shadyra S.
Shadyra S.

"Best partner for qualitative work"

What do you like best?

I like how quick and easy the platform is and how quickly participants receive their incentives. I also like how it connects seamlessly to other products like Surveymonkey.com and Qualtrics.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if they had actual physical cards as well so that we can pay out for focus groups and have that quick turn-around. That way I would only use one vendor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add a feature to allow for express delivery of physical cards

I like how quickly participants can receive payment for their responses. Before this process would take long and we would lose participants in panels along the way. Now we see an increase in participation and a higher retention rate.

Rybbon review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great experience and easy platform to utilize "

What do you like best?

The overall set up of Rybbon is easy to use and I can quickly reference how my campaigns are doing. Also the customer service is amazing. They would get back to me if i had a question in only a couple of hours, even minutes sometimes.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using Rybbon, I had a hard time finding the login area on the upper right. Depending on your browser, you can't see the login credential space on the upper right. You need to expand your browser in order to put your username and password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! The customer service is great and helpful if you need any guidance.

We were trying to send gift cards abroad. Sending VISA cards through the mail couldn't happen due to customs laws and other issues. Rybbon saved the day! Instead of sending gift cards through the mail we sent them virtually and everyone got to get one. The price was perfect for our marketing budget.

Rybbon review by Tracy  H.
Tracy H.

"Seamless and easy"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the option to give the respondents a choice as to what gift card they want to choose - you don't have to commit to one type of gift card.

What do you dislike?

It's never fun having to set everything up to be ready to deploy the survey, but that's nothing to do with Rybbon, just part of the survey process!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent way to provide an incentive seamlessly tied to a survey

Rybbon review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for lead gen campaigns"

What do you like best?

Ease of integration with HubSpot, simple to setup

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick anything, it'd be the design of the email templates. However, the simplicity of the templates make it super easy to setup and integrate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a HubSpot or Marketo user, it's a no-brainer integration

Fulfilling 100s of e-gifts via email based on contact property triggers in HubSpot. This allows us to worry about marketing, not about fulfillment. One-time setup and easy to edit.

Rybbon review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"This has been a game changer for us"

What do you like best?

Rybbon is incredibly easy to use and has increased our survey response rate by more than 80%.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could send surveys through Constant Contact instead of having to send through Survey Monkey to get the full automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your expiration deadlines to two months or shorter so you can reclaim your unused cards faster.

We send a lot of surveys and were dealing with extremely low response rates. Since using Rybbon, our response rates are through the roof and we are getting excellent feedback on our programs.

Rybbon review by Project Manager in Information Technology and Services
Project Manager in Information Technology and Services

"Easy way to reward survey takers"

What do you like best?

Instant feedback on who has taken the survey and claimed the rewards. The survey takers also get this reward immediately and receive instant gratification.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I have so many ideas on how to use this program in the future!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been so impressed with Rybbon. Anything to make my life easier is appreciated. I was a little confused about the set-up and timing of my account, but when I called into Rybbon, I was immediately helped and my questions were answered. I have so many ideas on how to use this service for gifting my customers and employees!

Rybbon review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Rybbon was easy to use and saved us a ton of time! "

What do you like best?

Rybbon helped us disburse survey incentives with ease. They were incredibly responsive and helpful, responding to any questions within minutes. Their site is easy to use. Rybbon is a huge time-saver for anyone looking to quickly send out gift cards to survey respondents!

What do you dislike?

The search function could be improved so that you can easily see duplicates across campaigns.

Helps send out incentives/rewards to survey respondents quickly.

Rybbon review by Swann V.
Swann V.

"Great tool to reward survey respondents"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Refunds for unclaimed cards

Customer support

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of customizing options if using their template

We were looking to gift $10 coffee gift cards for a survey and Rybbon did exactly what we needed. It's intuitive and very quick to setup. I will definitely use again for future campaigns. Also, I sent some questions to support and they were very reactive and helpful, which makes a big difference.

Rybbon review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Automation that works!"

What do you like best?

Rybbon provides us with a platform to easily send client incentive gift cards!

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more gift card choices to choose from.

We were using a very manual process to fulfill gift cards. We are now able to easily sync with our webinar platform and automate this process now!

Rybbon review by Graeme C.
Graeme C.

"Great, easy-to-use service for distributing incentives"

What do you like best?

Simple to set up, easy to use, easy to distribute incentives. Very responsive customer service and good, quick training. Easy to link up with Qualtrics.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. My experience so far has been positive.

Rybbon review by Francesca G.
Francesca G.

"Rybbon makes marketing easier"

What do you like best?

The platform is straightforward and the analytics are easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to edit the emails and landing pages more

Sending gift cards is really difficult. There aren't a lot of electronic options and Rybbon allows us to send them globally.

Rybbon review by David E.
David E.

"A great way to make survey incentives simple"

What do you like best?

The service is super easy to use. The interface is intuitive and it works flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the customization options for the custom response pages weren't amazing. Those could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Rybbon review by Project Manager in E-Learning
Project Manager in E-Learning

"Rybbon and SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

We chose Rybbon because we could use it with SurveyMonkey to automatically reward survey respondents upon survey completion.

What do you dislike?

Having to fund your entire campaign (of all possible respondents and their rewards) can be a large expense up front. Perhaps having a credit card on file and charging as rewards are redeemed would be another option.

Rybbon review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Great tracking features, perfect for global rewards"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to send the virtual gifts, and track who has opened the gift card email and redeemed it.The search function make it really fast to find and resend cards to recipients who lost the email. Rybbon support was fast and helpful too.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked abut using this service.

Rybbon review by Project Team Member in Computer Software
Project Team Member in Computer Software

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Being able to track in real time which respondents have redeemed their gift cards and not having to pay for those that do not redeem.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Rybbon was easy to use and the salesperson was very helpful during the experience.

Rybbon review by Project Manager in Sporting Goods
Project Manager in Sporting Goods

"Great way to send giftcards to international survey respondents"

What do you like best?

Very good/responsive customer service, very reasonable prices

What do you dislike?

Took me a while to understand exactly how it worked by so simple once I found out

Learning about Rybbon?

* We monitor all Rybbon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Rybbon to Similar Solutions