Rydoo

Rydoo

Rydoo is a expense management & reporting app

Work for Rydoo?

Ben S.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rydoo
Rydoo review by Peter V.
Peter V.

"The only app you need for all your expenses"

What do you like best?

I like that it is so easy and complete. It's so easy to get your expenses in there. Email or upload a file or use your webcam when you're on your PC or laptop, take a photo directly from the mobile app e.g. when you're in the restaurant, Rydoo can read the text and fill in most of the fields automatically,...The overview with status is clear and simple. And if you have a question or are stuck somewhere, there's a very efficient live chat help.

What do you dislike?

For now I did not yet find anything about it that I dislike and I'm pretty sure that if I get stuck somewhere, that the live chat help function will quickly help me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it

No hassle with making expense reports anymore, having to fill out forms with all kinds of irrelevant questions. We now have a simple interface that helps us to efficiently get our expenses paid out.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Rydoo review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

Price, came in substantially lower per-annum than the alternatives.

Design, one of the best looking options in it's field.

What do you dislike?

Don't expect to manage/reconcile your statements and expenses via the mobile app. Its functionality is extremely limited.

Don't expect to be notified via app or otherwise when you have new transactions on your card statement that need to be matched to an expense.

App accepts nearly unusable receipt scans.

No satisfaction/money back guarantee of any kind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feels like we stepped into an awkward transition as Xpenditure became Rydoo during our onboarding. From what I can tell the old app was better.

Certify and Expensify were both more expensive, but after a few months of Rydoo I think we would have done better to go with one of them.

It's a bit more streamlined than our previous system of self-handled spreadsheets, but at the moment we're wishing we'd spent extra and opted for Expensify or Certify.

Rydoo review by Siso B.
Siso B.

"Simply wonderfull program to manage expenses"

What do you like best?

Xpenditure is an easy to use, user friendly, intuitive and really fast program to manage the company expenses. As it has the cellphone app, it makes really easy to manage all the expenses, as you can take pictures along the day and then edit the expenses with your PC. It has recognized all the currencies I've scanned and even the hand written tips and totals on american tickets.

What do you dislike?

At this point, after almost two years of use, I find no weakneses to this program, compared with the old system. I have nothing to complain about it. It just works perfectly

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy program. It helps people in your company have a good control on their expenses and the accounting departmenet to have a good control on the company travel budget. It has recognized all the currencies I've scannes, so, it makes my trip better.

Now it's easy to comunicate to my company all the expenses I generate on a business trip. No need to keep tickets. It has eased the managing of my expenses control. Compared to the older system, my expenses management nowadays is fast and easy with a very intuitive and user friendly program.

Rydoo review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Jealous global colleagues"

What do you like best?

As not all countries within our company are using Xpenditure and I work in a global team, I see fellow colleagues struggle with their expenses over and over (stick notes on a paper, scan, enter data in on-line systems, send, follow-up…). I get my expenses done in no time (use Mobile-app, take picture, upload, done). The attached automated workflow ensures it reaches the approver(s) and accounting for payment.

What do you dislike?

When scanning a receipt, the auto detection (when switched on) of the document border could be better especially with e.g. hotel bills on white paper with a dark banner (banner gets cut-off and looses the hotel name). On these type of bills I just disable the auto-border detection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it

Expense declaration. Saves my time and everybody in the expenses process.

Rydoo review by Zahid Z.
Zahid Z.

"Keep a tab on all your expenses"

What do you like best?

less manual work, better insights into my business, user friendly software, brilliant customer support team, more clarity and efficiency in my business processes and operations, keeping track of my expenses hence saving me man hours and costs

What do you dislike?

I have faced a few problems when I use Xpenditure on my phone. The software tends to crash multiple times and a few times I have even had to restart my phone. Other than this, no issues. Great app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would. Who would not like to manage their expenses in a better manner? Everyone would. Hence, a must buy. You will notice the difference for sure, like I did. Completely worth the investment.

I am able to easily track my expenses while travelling. The major benefit I've realized from using this software. Surely this has helped me in saving a lot of my money and hours. Being an entrepreneur myself, I have to make sure that all my expenses are well accounted for and through Xpenditure I can keep a track and record of all.

Rydoo review by Dante B.
Dante B.

"Stop stressing about reimbursements and break out your phone"

What do you like best?

The tools automates what has historically been one of the most painful business processes. You can set up the phone app to open your camera, take a pic of a receipt, and let it do the work while you get back to work.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to getting something other than live checks for reimbursement. Oh, and it'd be nice to get a dark background. That's it. Otherwise Xpenditure evolves relevantly and gets more of your finance team's boring work out of their way and yours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This solves your employee finance oddities like no other tool. You do less work, and so will they.

We reimburse travel receipts. It's awesome! Got a weird tip but it's all in Swedish crowns? No problem! Receipt came by email? No problem! Need to clarify for your own records? Set up tasks without a problem.

Rydoo review by Timmy V.
Timmy V.

"Using Xpenditure to manage +100 credit cards"

What do you like best?

Transparancy, less manual work and human interpretation, extra checks, user friendly tool

What do you dislike?

Not easy to use it for 2 kind of credit cards. In our envieremont we have pilots and the classic credit card users. All our pilot expenses we have to transfert in a transparent way to our customers (so recorded with a lot of dimensions to be able to report it). These dimensions are not the same for the "normal" credit card users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A dialy connection / feed from your credit card company is worth it.

Integration with your accounting system/ERP makes it 2017 worthty.

implement it in waves

We have implemented a daily feed from our credit card expenses. So no more peek periods (statements).

We are able to manage and record these costs on a daily basis. Controle and transparancy of the costs we re-invoice to our customers.

Rydoo review by Kamran B.
Kamran B.

"Entrepreneurs NEED to have this software"

What do you like best?

The most important benefit I've realized is the number of man hours I have saved thanks to this software. I have more time for my family, friends and even my business. My expenses are managed properly, digital records are kept and along with this my expenses can be printed out in a report format for me to verify. I recently started using this application and I have never regretted this decision. The website was easy to use and the application itself was easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I've faced a few problems when I use Xpenditure on my phone, the application lags and slows down my phone. Along with this, I have even faced a few difficulties when I make payments in foreign currency. As my product is imported from Germany, my payments are in Euros and Dollars, along with the local currency, Pakistani Rupees. Xpenditure sometimes makes errors because of the conversion rates which I then have to correct manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend this to all entrepreneurs who would like to keep a track of all their expenses in a systematic manner

Being an entrepreneur myself I have to make sure that all my finances are in order. Having a limited budget and a lot of options to choose from regarding the running of my business, I make decisions regularly. I used to maintain all accounts manually for my company and a lot of times there were calculation mistakes or unavoidable human errors. This is where Xpenditure came to my help. All I had to do now was send the receipts to the Xpenditure team and they themselves took care of my expenses. Records are kept easily, I can check the expenses against my bank statement and I can even use different currency for my expenses!

Rydoo review by Angel Z.
Angel Z.

"Buena App de gestión"

What do you like best?

Increíble aplicación para gestionar tus datos de viajes, facturas y un gran etcétera que te permite tenerlo todo mucho más controlado. Es una gran app para controlar los gastos corporativos que tiene cualquier empresa en un viaje, para olvidarte de tener que estar siempre controlando todo poco a poco, esta aplicación te da la posibilidad de tener un control perfecto de todos los movimientos en los viajes empresariales. Para los nuevos usuarios dan la posibilidad de unos días gratis para probar la aplicación.

What do you dislike?

No tengo muchas quejas en torno a esta aplicación, si tuviera que poner un punto negativo probablemente sería su interfaz, no soy muy fan de como lo tienen puesto pero ni mucho menos es algo malo, es una opinión subjetiva mia y que pienso que podría llegar a mejorar algo. Aunque cabe destacar que la interfaz se encuentra en el idioma que desees y no solo en inglés.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy buena app de gestión de viajes. A nivel corporativo una de las mejores que existen, altamente recomendable para tener controladas todas las gestiones de un viaje de empresa.

En cuanto a los beneficios en lo profesional esta aplicación me ha ayudado para tener las cosas mucho mejor organizadas en referencia a viajes y demás, muy buena para tener ese control necesario cuando eres usuario afín de los servicios que destila.

Rydoo review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Easy and Affordable exp App"

What do you like best?

This app is pretty easy to use and setup. Our organization has employees locally and overseas, and the app handles both quite well. The support team is active and available, and always willing to help. The app works with both android and iPhone and it's one of the most affordable options put there.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow, and our organization could use another level of approval. The app needs some additional customization control for the excel and pdf exports.

We have many remote employees out of the office and out of the country. Rydoo provides a tool for these employees to submit reimbursable expenses.

Rydoo review by Jason A.
Jason A.

"Does Some Stuff Well, But Much is Missing"

What do you like best?

The user interface for both the end users and the finance team are well organized, easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It is lacking some major features that I've come to expect from similar services, such as direct deposit reimbursement for employee expenses. The sync with Quickbooks Online, which we rely on with many of our clients, is also a problem, as it lacks the ability to sync expenses for reimbursement as bills to be paid, while simultaneously syncing credit card receipts as CC charges, and there isn't a great way to sync some transactions and not others without giving out additional user permissions to users who may not otherwise warrant having them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the missing features are not a deal-breaker and that you have a plan in place to actually handle reimbursements, since the system doesn't handle them for you.

The ability to track receipts from employees spread all over the world in an organized fashion and syncing these to our bookkeeping software.

Rydoo review by Bastien S.
Bastien S.

"Smooth"

What do you like best?

The UI & UX make it easy and enjoyable to use. The more you use it day to day, the faster it is to fill the forms, you can almost do it machinaly without even thinking about it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have some bugs when chosing the type of expense. When clicking on th type of expense I want to introduce, it shows an error page

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't know about others expense apps but I'm pretty sure it would be hard to offer a better experience than Rydoo

Easy to send my travel expenses and my parking tickets. It counts my kilometers for me, gives me multiple choices of itenerary from point A to point B, gives me the opportunity to memorize some places I go so I can select them more easily in the future

Rydoo review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Expense Solution !"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't need to use excel to process employee expenses! The platform is very straightforward and easy to use. The design is also appealing to the eye. Settings and such are easy to change and manage. Foremost, talking with a Xpenditure representative has been very fast at responding, informative and friendly.

What do you dislike?

My dislike is that the phone app is not the same as the browser version, so it needs to be validated a second time manually. The app needs to be refreshed or re-downloaded which causes inconveniences for the employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is super easy to use

We are mostly work together on integrating with Netsuites. The team has been able to handle issues on a friendly and timely manner. This helped to reduce our manual work i.e import/exports, adding users etc. The benefit with this is that we can pay out faster, and focus on other tasks that need more attention/ bigger picture.

Rydoo review by Dirk D.
Dirk D.

"Increase your organization's efficiency by going digital on your expenses"

What do you like best?

Our organization was suffering from a lot of paperwork while handling all business travel related documents/receipts. We had been investigating some solution on the market but the most flexible one was Xpenditure. As we were early adapters it was a great experience to work closely together with the Xpenditure team in order to align the product with our business needs. It was highly appreciated from our side that they always listen to what the needs are of the customer. If they can not come up with a solution immediately they will take the point with them and come back

What do you dislike?

For the moment the product evolved in such a way that all minor dysfunctions have been cleared

As we have frequent travelers (international) in our organization they were complaining about the administrative workload each business trip generated for them

Benefits realized :

* Decreased workload for travelers (mobile app)

* Increased efficiency in document flow

* Insight in travel expenses (electronically iso hardcopy)

* Traceability and follow up for A&F department of the spending (submission of expenses / overview

of company credit card statements

* Full integration with ERP

Rydoo review by Jens S.
Jens S.

"Dynamic scale up with an excellent product!"

What do you like best?

Hands on customer success manager, solving each problem quickly

Focus on customer experience, e.g. mobile first approach, excellent first touch with the product

Free innovations through out the implementation and usage phase (e.g. "better OCR)

What do you dislike?

We did not experience any big show stoppers and I can highly recommend the product!

We are getting rid of our old-fashioned, non-digital and time-consuming travel cost reimbursement process.

We anticipate great time savings (1h/week/ consultant) and massive cost reductions through savings of postage and less effort at our outsourced controlling and tax provider.

Rydoo review by Marla D.
Marla D.

"Great product! I recommend to most of my clients..."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to take a picture of receipts and then toss them. I and my clients can review them later to or right then to categorize. I love the ability to build in other fields that are custom to each client and their business. I love the fact that they can 'Invite Accountant" and provide me access to their activities.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I wish the mileage tracker was a little easier to turn on and use. It would be great if when you got in your car, it automatically popped up and asked if this was business or personal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The mileage use that works more like MileIQ where it prompts you to select business or personal when you get in the car, so that we don't miss any business miles.

The ability to track expenses that were otherwise missed and the ability to code them to specific jobs, companies, or properties is huge. It eliminates me having to contact my client and ask for details.

Rydoo review by Yoeri L.
Yoeri L.

"Great application"

What do you like best?

We are a company with 600 employees and use Xpenditure. 75% of our employees are on the job every day and declare kilometers. With Xpenditure we have been able to save 1 full-time employee and our declared kilometers decrease by 10% thanks to the link with google maps. Just a super application!

What do you dislike?

Communication with the customer after an adjustment could be better

Rydoo review by Mauro P.
Mauro P.

"Easy, fast and beautiful tool to manage the company expenses"

What do you like best?

At the beginning I have appreciated the nice support provide to understand the solution and cover all our requests and needs

The User Experience on the Web and mobile App of this tool is very nice and useful

Easy to use and fast

What do you dislike?

A more customizable dashboard

The Android App is time to time limited and /or not working loading the pictures

Thanks to Xpenditure we have the entire end to end control on employees expenses

All the employees can submit ina very easy to use way all the business expenses

Rydoo review by Michelle C. O.
Michelle C. O.

"So simple"

What do you like best?

It has a great UI that is super straightforward and easy to use. You can just enter an expense anytime and not worry about putting into a new report and you can take a picture of your receipt and it auto fills, like magic!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's perfect the way it is. I guess the only thing is sometimes it doesn't read everything on the receipt so I have to manually enter it. But this is rare.

I do all my expense reports here and get them approved easily and quickly.

Rydoo review by Roberto C. P.
Roberto C. P.

"An easy way to contol your invoices"

What do you like best?

The easy and fast way I add new invoices. It is amazing OCR recognition included hadwritting recognition.

What do you dislike?

I split invoices in different project and it's not easy to do that. I also have a problem with preferred Credit Card. I added a new Card but I can't set it as preferred.

I travel every week and before Rydoo I spent a lot of time registering my invoices. With OCR recognition and projects integration I only need about 10 minutes to finish

Rydoo review by Michelle N.
Michelle N.

"Xpenditure user review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and navigate. The chat help function is great and it's easy to process many slips at a time.

What do you dislike?

I have to upload the same slip twice if it contains expenses for two different sites. I wish I could split an expense and allocate it to a site in the split section. I also become annoyed with the assisted scanning functionality - it doesn't always work the way I need it to.

I can easily track expenses per site and also what my monthly overheads are. And it's great that all my expenses can be exported to an invoicing system like Debitoor. Wish you guys would offer integration with other systems though - I would like to start another company next year and Debitoor is not my accounting system of choice.

Rydoo review by Ben B.
Ben B.

"This is a fantastic product which had gone through many updates improvements."

What do you like best?

Mobile app with the ability to immediately add comments and attributes.

Custom attributes.

The photos uploaded from the Xpenditure app are clear and readable.

The automated bank integration makes matching up expenses and transaction really easy.

Accounts' report.

Receipt report.

Integration with bank for statement retrieval.

Support staff sometimes go out of their way to help.

Auto-matching of statements to expenses.

The to-do view.

Bulk import from CSV.

When I first wrote this review, there were a number of issues which have since been resolved, so I've up my overall rating of the product.

My accountant and customers like the reports the software generates and makes claming expenses easy.

My accountant gets a free login!

What do you dislike?

The bulk import from file sometimes creates extra bank acounts instead of using the existing ones.

There's an annoying trait whereby the software blanks out the dates in my imported statements. I think it's suppose to blank out credit card numbers but hasn't been tuned right. It makes manual matching of transactions to expenses more difficult than it needs to be.

Reports only allow the selection of all items or just a single item from each filter category. Being able to select more than one would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software has everything I need. Some aspects aren't entirely intuitive. For example, if a receipt a matching credit-card transaction, the credit-card transaction is the best place to find the receipt. Matching (to the crdit card transaction) isn't always available from the receipt view. This is a minor issue to deal with, once you know about it.

I also really like how how expenses can be processed without adding to a "claim form" first (as some other software requires)

Ensuring I have all my receipts matched to expenses matches to transactions. This ensures I can reimburse myself and recover expenses from customers. A people problem I'm trying to solve is the one where I lose receipts before taking a reliable photo of it.

Also, hoping for as much automation as possible because managing expenses is time consuimg and boaring.

Rydoo review by Becky V.
Becky V.

"Revolutionary expenses tool"

What do you like best?

This expenses and mileage tool makes recording and processing expenses and mileage so much easier, less time consuming and headache saving. I'm so glad we found this product.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes take a while to process expenses if you're uploading a lot at one time (the trick is to add them as you go rather than saving them up till the end of the month).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We tried a few products as well as the Xpenditure tool, and its worth trying others out. I expect like us you'll decide that Xpenditure is the best one for you but it's worth trying the others to fully appreciate the ease of use of Xpenditure.

This product makes everyone more productive. Because you're recording you're expenses on your mobile you can add them wherever you are, you don't need to be at your laptop. And because you just need to take picture of the receipt it quick, and simple. At the end of the month the time involved in collating and processing expenses is also quicker and more efficient.

Rydoo review by Greg L.
Greg L.

"Good overall experience..... ditch the receipts as soon as you take a picture!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to email receipts and have expenditure process it is very nice - does a good job with that and makes my life easier.

Also, I like that there is a fair amount of flexibility in setting up the expense/reporting structure. Ability to have a "master account" or someone to oversee expense management. Price is good. Also, the ability to import bank transactions (credit card) is also a plus. Finally, I use the integration with DropBox to maintain, archive and send reports.

The initial product support (web-based live-training workshop) was good for an intro to using the expense reporting software.

What do you dislike?

I think it could do a better job of identifying "duplicate entries", though it is easy to delete once you identify it.

I wish it were easier to manage projects (more specifically to delete project titles) from the both the web and mobile app. The report generator (to PDF) is good, but I think the receipts could be better cut/cropped and placed within the report - they're almost not legible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you really need to use it in depth for a month or so before figuring out all the "bells and whistles" and configuring it just right to give you ease of use.

I think pricing is appropriate for the product.

Streamlining my time so that I'm not spending most of a day collecting and writing my expense requests every month! Also, I don't have to fight about losing receipts, because I can immediately upload them to my phone via the mobile app.

Rydoo review by Rafael S.
Rafael S.

"A great solution to get easy the way we reporting the business expenses to our company."

What do you like best?

The way we can photograph and make the registration of all of the daily invoices.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can´t entry with mileage expense by the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend this amazing tool to all of the sales man that facing problems to keep their business expenses organized, this tool will change your lives!

The prior loss of invoices (before declared it to the company responsible). Now I can do my expenses report at same time I get the invoice of my expense.

Rydoo review by Sonia D.
Sonia D.

"Quick and easy expenses management"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload receipts and clear process with timely updates: You always know what is going on with your expenses. Great web interface

What do you dislike?

App and web interfaces are sometimes out of sync (still seeing old expenses in the app...)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a trial period, you will be hooked on it. Simplify your life immensely and you can decide whether to use only basic or more advanced features

Easy to manage expenses and receipts, MUCH faster reimbursement

Rydoo review by Dean J.
Dean J.

"Solid expense management tool"

What do you like best?

Rydoo is a very convenient solution, especially their mobile app. I find their desktop version to be slightly more difficult to manage, but still fairly easy. This helps people keep a better track of their expenses and makes it easier to validate and verify with the instant picture option.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app has some glitches from time to time so we have to re download the app. I would like an easier way to attach multiple pages for a receipt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The postage alone will pay for the software.

Our sales people can upload receipts from anywhere they are located and they've finally become timely. Customer service is great, easy to understand, expense tracking and much more.

Rydoo review by Pascal B.
Pascal B.

"Good concept"

What do you like best?

Basically your life gets simpler, no more excel sheet to fill and no more tons of receipts to sort and read. You just shoot them and forget about them. In short, Xpenditure deciphers all the data on your receipts and records them for you. That's what I call an assistant! Frankly I am very happy I found this app and could not do without it now.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the app shows some stability issues and is not always keen on gobbling up a lots of receipt shooting. That said, the support is very reactive, meaning, there are frequent updates and most importantly. you can count on the support easily if you are stranded. I know it by experience, as my contact Sophie Ritter was very helpful when I encountered a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Xpenditure makes manageable the control of expenses paid with a company credit card in an simple way, that makes everybody happy along the line, including the accounting services.

Rydoo review by Matthew W.
Matthew W.

"Good Expense app"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and organize receipts. Image recondition works phenomenally well

What do you dislike?

There have recently been a few glitches with uploading receipts. It seem that a receipt might get stuck in an upload loop if the screen on my iPhone 5S goes to sleep during the upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend a little time with it. It takes a few minutes to learn it, but it's really user friendly after a short intro.

Drastically easier than filling out a paper expense report.

Rydoo review by Ian W.
Ian W.

"Excellent use of technology to make expenses claims simple"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to scan any kind of receipt and get useful information out of it - it saves me a huge amount of time and effort typing it in manually

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I disliked - and that's very rare for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know what the setup is like but in live use it's wonderful - don't hesitate to get it.

Expenses tracking for a multi-national corporation is a massively complex operation and the ability to import receipts directly saves an inordinate amount of time. We had huge delays to our expenses processing, and since using Xpenditure we've had consistently reliable processing every month - it's been a big win for us.

Rydoo review by Aaron O.
Aaron O.

"It does exactly what I want, when I want. "

What do you like best?

The convenience of recording expenses as they occur is paramount. Simple operation using iPhone camera to snap your receipts is quick and easy. Account customisation is simple too, but it comes ready to use without having to change anything to get started. Simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all to dislike at all. I immediately recommended some of my clients check this out for themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are more complex solutions available with more features. Or a more complete accounting system could also handle expense tracking in a similar way.

Xpenditure is particularly suitable for small business owners looking for an affordable solution that handles expenses only. If you're happy with your quoting and invoicing system, Xpenditure makes a nice addition to tidy up the expenses side of things.

Instead of accumulating a bunch of paper receipts in a box, then spending a whole day entering expenses into a spreadsheet - I'm now able to capture all my expenses on the fly. Normally I get into the car after making a purchase, snapshot my receipt and drive off. It's a new process that saves me from spending a whole day (or more) organising my quarterly business activity statements. Also encourages smarter spending through being conscious of tax deductions and the ease of management.

Rydoo review by Guido G.
Guido G.

"Intuituve and handy expense management tool"

What do you like best?

Receipts automatic OCR is one of the killer features of Xpenditure. For a low montly fee, i just have to scan or take a picture of my receipts to store my expenses into my account, then when i'm in my office i just have to check them and assign projects and categories.

Monlty report with receipts copy make me save a lot of time to forward expenses to my company.

What do you dislike?

It would be perfect if receipts from the same merchant would be assigned to the same category by default and i would like to be able to create a trip from my mobile (using GPS) as soon as i start my trip, without having to create it offline before or after the trip

Recommendations to others considering the product

Princing and ease of use are some of the reasons to start using Xpenditure.

Then just a matter of minutes and you will fall in love with this product.

Using this product will make you forget about annoying and time consuming task of collecting receipts, fill montly reports and take your expenses under control.

The time necessary to collect expense receipts, store them and create montly reports is now reduced to less than on hour per month.

Rydoo review by Richard T.
Richard T.

"Wonderful system and great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The speed of processing is more than fast enough, and the multiple channels for data entry are great, in other words via the app, via geotracking for mileage, via email inbox and Dropbox. The integration with Google Maps is very smooth and it really is great not to have to worry about receipts going missing. It also helps me (small business) keep my records absolutely up to date.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - It would be great, though, if a ClearBooks interface came sometime and also if the recognition of tax/VAT/sales tax was a little more accurate and needed less manual correction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend more time configuring it before you start, especially if you're looking for multiple users.

Reducing time-consuming admin with paperwork by keeping all expenses digitised and more or less accounted for in realtime.

Rydoo review by Giuliano B.
Giuliano B.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

easy to add a new expense via mobile camera, control them via website and generate a pdf report for a specific project. "that end to end processe is simple".

What do you dislike?

when we open the mobile app it takes too long to sync and permit entering a new expense. The mobile app needs to be fixed with some bugs like dates different from that we select, time to sync, and show filters for expenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple, permit a good control and lots of filters to generate reports. Perfect for control repetitive simple expenses.

I am a consultant and I look for better expense control for projects. Using xpenditure I got better expense control in real time. It is great to generate a complete PDF report of the expenses that helps a lot to determine the profit of the project.

Rydoo review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Life Saver"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Easy to create reports. Never lose a receipt. Saves lots of time creating customer invoices where I need to report expenses.

What do you dislike?

Not really much so far. The navigation is simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It is easy to get started so you lose nothing by trying.

Before Xpenditure it was a hassle keeping track of all the little pieces of paper - receipts. And then organizing them for my accountant and for customer invoices took lots of time and was prone to error. Now it is so easy to snap a picture of a receipt and catagorize it I never miss anything and it takes a lot less effort.

Rydoo review by Joanna P.
Joanna P.

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

My company implemented Xpenditure as our first expense management tool. It made our life easier and we don't have to use excel spreadsheets anymore.

- easy to add expenses

- your invoices are automatically scanned

- easy approval system

- saves you time

- all online, no more paper receipts, just take a picture and upload it :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing really so far. It took me some time to navigate but in general, it's pretty straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool to manage your expenses.

- submitting expenses for business trips, candidate travel and expenses, mobile phone expenses. Saves a lot of time. Solves the problem of many excel spreadsheets and having to keep paper invoices or print documents.

Rydoo review by Mia V.
Mia V.

"Overall very good"

What do you like best?

The application in general is very well done, the matching of expenses is convenient (if working as I would like it to), easily having access to all expenses in one place, good overview, great way to handle paper receipts and easy to use due to the mobile application

What do you dislike?

Despite adding all credit cards of other linked users to my account, expenses of other users/credit cards, uploaded to my profile aren't matched!

A lot of expenses paid with linked users credit cards are from online accounts and the invoices/receipts are sent to me or I have to fetch them on the accounts. The fact that they have to be uploaded onto the respective users account is less convenient than just being able to forward them directly to receipts@xpenditure.com from my own email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tt's a great application and very easy to use - great way to manage expenses!

- Efficiently handling credit card expenses and saving time.

- In stead of having to deal with paper receipts, we have them all in one place.

Rydoo review by Morten S.
Morten S.

"Fastest/most reliable scanning of receipts "

What do you like best?

Seems like the fastes and most reliable automated receipt scanning available at the moment. I tries numerous like Expensify and a couple of other services. All of them were considerably slower and didnt pick up as much information as Xpenditure.

What do you dislike?

The web interface is not all that intuitive, and has a number of quirks. Then you tell support about the quirks, and nothing happens.

The android app is no good... I use another solution to photograph receipts because often I have a whole bunch of them, and the app is simply too slow and you have to press several buttons pr receipt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to be frustrated by the quirky webinterface. Pdf reports work great but aren't very flexible

Sometimes employees have a ton of receipts from traveling or other running expenses that needs to be reimbursed. Instead of pushing the pain onto the employees, I wanted to take care of their receipts for them, so they can focus on their work. Xpenditure is pretty good at managing a ton of receipts and produces nice pdf reports that you can use for accounting and documentation for customers (and the employees them selves)

Rydoo review by Bart v.
Bart v.

"What a time and money saver"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, even on the road, directly after purchase, scan the receipt, review it during GTD Weekly review and forget about it. Even my accountant loves it (no more loose receipts in a box)

What do you dislike?

If you collected a stack of receipts, sometimes the app crashes on you after scanning 20 receipts in rappid succession. wait that's good, that is a reminder to go and get coffee :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start by getting the projects and categories right before adding receipts,

Check with your accounting department or accountant how to best implement the reporting to them.

- saving on accounting costs

- saving in frustration of stacks of receipts on my desk

- saving on time (last moment expense reporting) spending hours at a time to get it done before the end of the quarter.

Rydoo review by Camilla Kongsgaard J.
Camilla Kongsgaard J.

"Amazing! "

What do you like best?

Amazing product! Handling expenses has become much easier and much quicker. I'm still impressed with how smart it is! It recognizes the right amounts and dates (almost) everytime - even on nearly unreadable receipts that have been lying around in pockets and purses a bit too long.

What do you dislike?

The processing of the expenses takes a little long, but it is well worth the wait:-) The mobile app sometimes crashes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Xpenditure to everyone else who want to smoothen the handling of receipts and expenses.

We are trying to automate as much administrative processes and tasks as possible in order to limit the time spent on such tasks. Xpenditure has really helped us limit the time we use on receipts and expense handling. Now we can focus on the things that really matters for our business.

Rydoo review by Administrator

"Me ajudou muito no dia a dia"

What do you like best?

O melhor é ter a mesa livre de papeis e recibos de despesa. facilita muito no dia a dia e nos fechamentos dos relatórios

What do you dislike?

A plataforma é um pouco engessada, ou não temos muito conhecimento de algumas funcionalidades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agendar mais calls para fazer follow up com os clients e ver se está tudo ocorrendo como planejado, ou se poderiam melhorar em algum ponto. Fornecer treinamento para os usuários, pois existem algumas funcionalidades que podem estar escondidas ali no software.

Os papeis enfim foram aposentados. Os funcionários conseguem relatar a despesa em tempo real, sem a necessidade de ficar guardando os recibos. Com isso eu poupo muito tempo para utilizer em outras atividades.

"Expenditure Review"

What do you like best?

The program is very intuitive to use an does a lot of the work for you. I do like the idea that it reads in receipts whether digital or scanned hard copies and manages to extract all of the information from them. It simplifies a lot of the usual work that has to be done. Also there is an ease and simplicity of flow when it comes to working with multiple expenditures from different projects.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind here! I haven't used the mobile version yet, so I have no opinion on that.

Dealing with expense notes and being able to keep track of individual lines for expenses.

"Excellent little app "

What do you like best?

My company has just changed to using Xpenditure and it’s so simple and easy to use. Simply take a pic, upload it and then submit. I love it

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the upload can take a little time, but there’s nothing major I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It totally simplifies the expense claiming process

A lot of my expenses are small value of under £5 which do t seen a lot but can add up quickly to a large sum. Xpenditure is quick to use, and means I don’t have to sit for a period of time logging all my expenses in one go. It takes seconds, and frees me to do something else.

Rydoo review by Wim V.
Wim V.

"Rydoo:: making expensing even more fun "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, simple, not complex. Clear overview of expenses and approvals.

The app makes it a joy to approve.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes taking the (perfect) picture might take some time.

Before Rydoo the process was not transparent, one could not check what the status of the expense was and people were complaining they had to wait a long time for their expenses. The process is faster and also collecting tickets is not a problem anymore. Now you have the possibility to take instant a picture of your expense ticket and not the risk to lose it.

Rydoo review by Phillip I.
Phillip I.

"Having a great experience with Xpenditure"

What do you like best?

With my work and business I need to send 3 different expense reports to my accountant for Tax Season. I like the fact that you have the flexibility to bring up the various reports as needed. I also love their customer service. When I was checking out Xpenditure I was also checking out other companies at the same time. In setting up my expenses I ran into a couple of snags but their customer service department was very helpful and worked with me until I got everything up and running in the way that I'm used to as well as having things ready for the accountant. I also like the mobile app because it allows you to take care of your expenses on the go. This is important because I don't have a 9-5, so I'm not always in the same place, I also travel from time to time out of the country so this is very helpful. I also appreciate that if you duplicate a receipt, lets say by accident, then you'll get an alert letting you know that there's a possible duplicate. That alert is very helpful because you want to report your expenses honestly. I also like that you have the option to pay monthly or yearly. I have a friend that's also self-employed and need to keep track of their expenses and I've already recommended Xpenditure to them.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked was the setup. It was a bit confusing. Even though the customer service was very helpful, it took me a while to understand the flow of how Xpenditure works. I used another service for years and they were phasing out, but they were a bit more user friendly especially in the setup process. After you get through the setup process and understand how Xpediture works, I think it's great for expenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the trial to make sure that Xpenditure is a fit for them, work with the customer service if you have any problems I'm SURE they'll help you through it. The customer service is key. You have have great software but since many of us aren't programmers, etc, from time to time we need help and it's nice to know that Xpenditure's customer service comes to the rescue. SINCE I've setup the account and I've been using the product, so far I haven't needed to contact them, but it's nice to know that they're there.

It's helping me keep track of my business expenses. Also being able to use the mobile app on the go helps to not carry around paper copies of the receipts

Rydoo review by Julie T.
Julie T.

"Simple and efficient for user and accounting."

What do you like best?

It is easy for our field crew to upload receipts on their phones.

They are not computer savvy people but none have had any difficulty using the app for submitting receipts.

What do you dislike?

I wish reports could be customized to allow for selection of certain fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Xpenditure doesn't do exactly what you need, talk to their support team.

They helped me with several work-arounds.

It is important for our company to keep our books as 'live' as possible.

Previously we would have to wait for the receipt to be delivered by the user which was usually a week.

Now we have access to receipts the moment they upload them. They are instructed to do so as an expense is incurred, which essentially eliminates all delay.

Rydoo review by Whitney M.
Whitney M.

"Very impressed with the product"

What do you like best?

It might not be the product as much as what the product has done for my organization. In general I continue to like how the program interfaces with Dropbox making it very easy to load receipts in mass into the system. I also like how it integrates with other platforms to capture the businesses bank account activities.

I like how it calculates trips and milage.

It truly is a one-stop solution.

What do you dislike?

The paid with catagory is not intuitive to use. Also the relationship to project and expense category is difficult to use because you get multiple listings of the category but doesn't show the higher level project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I work across multiple currencies and Xpenditure normalizes the currency at the exchange rate of the time that the expense was made. It saves a tremendous amount of time. This is something you need to consider if you do business internationally.

My account said they need to review every single expense we have in the business to make sure it meets the expense requirements associated with doing business in Germany. I was faced with 3 employees who had 2-3 years of expenses that were all over the place. I need to quickly and efficiently get hundreds of expenses into an electronic format.

Rydoo review by Diana S.
Diana S.

"Positive and easy"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is the amazing photo tool, that recognises photos and allows you to save some time by filling in the unnecessary data. It has an automatic data collection, currency conversion, automatic km calculation for car travelling that can be done in different metric systems, etc.

What do you dislike?

The process of submitting too long sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast tool for business users

Foreign business trips expenses

Rydoo review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Xpenditure Review"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to utilize on the fly

What do you dislike?

Interface could be more intuitive it does not have a home screen but rather just a list of receipts - would be nice to have a welcome screen with options immediately

Recommendations to others considering the product

Xpenditure is very convenient especially their mobile app. I find their desktop version to be slightly more difficult to manage, but still fairly easy. This helps people keep much better track of their expenses and makes it easier to validate and verify with the instant picture option.

Xpenditure makes our expense system easier. Previously this was all done by emailing in receipts but now is much easier to automate

Rydoo review by Ted S.
Ted S.

"Xpenditure has kept me organized and saved a lot of time managing my expenses. "

What do you like best?

Ability to customize expenses to match my companies format, categories and branches.

What do you dislike?

once selecting a number of transactions, if I leave the the page for any reason I lose the items I have previously checked and need to start all over again.

Limited to 50 lines per page - my monthly expenses take more than 50 line per month - I therefore have to create 2 expense claims for one month.

For mileage entries - the expense report prints a map for "to and from". There is no option to turn this off - I do not use this and it only wastes paper. Please provide an option to turn that off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Xpenditure allows a user to customer the forms to match existing company expense forms - including local taxes, multiple locations and expense categories.

Saving Time. Capturing receipts for backup - therefore faster approval. Getting expenses submitted quicker - gaining overall efficiency.

Rydoo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great"

What do you like best?

Ease of submitting receipts and expenses

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the Quickbooks integration works. We were excited about it but it doesn't work the way we hoped. I also don't like that there's not a quick "offline" mode for the app. Often times I want to open the app and take a picture and usually I'll turn off my phone. However, it won't save it and you have to wait for it to upload before you can turn it off.

Centralizing expenses. It's saved a ton of time and we've gotten users to submit expenses more proactively instead of having to chase them down each time.

Rydoo review by Martin S.
Martin S.

"Expenditure Expense Reporting"

What do you like best?

OCR is near flawless, more than I can say for the competitors.

What do you dislike?

A few minor tweaks would make this more functional. Such as being able to edit the expense/transaction categories in the list view without having to open each expense/transaction. Image quality needs to be better when trying to view a receipt. Some are legible size, some are not. The limitation on monthly expense and statement uploads seems a little excessive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This may be a good platform though I cannot say for certain at this time.

Haven't used long enought to say I'm benefiting, but sincerely hoping that it will make my expense reporting easier to catch up on taxes.

Rydoo review by Bruno d.
Bruno d.

"Great, easy to use."

What do you like best?

Xpenditure is an easy to use accounting system. I have been using it to collect my receipts so it saves me from keeping physical copies. Also makes it easy to send it all to my accountant.

What do you dislike?

It can still capture some dates and values wrong, even if they show clearly in a receipt, so you have to check on your daily reports everything you scanned has got the correct date. If you don't it might end up sending it to the wrong tax year. Doesn't happen often though.

Time saving, space saving.

Rydoo review by Udo Q.
Udo Q.

"the workflow is short and easy to handle. "

What do you like best?

the easy workflow, with very Little time you hand in your expences

stable running System, Little updates and changes in the System

easy to use with PC and samrt phone iPhone

What do you dislike?

to be honest nothing

it is running very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

the easiness of use and the stable running of the system

only expences - good Control over expences- easy handle of receipts

Rydoo review by Zakaria C.
Zakaria C.

"The next level on expenses reports management "

What do you like best?

The best friendly user management tool. Easy and quick implementation. But above all allowing a graphical overview helping to understand current situation for a group of user or total company.

Cherry on the cake at a reasonable price

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet!.The system brought us already a lot of improvements

Reduce all manual processing , reducing number of mistakes , easier approval process and payment speed up

Rydoo review by Laurent D.
Laurent D.

"Great time saver!"

What do you like best?

The ability to upload expenses "on the go" through your smart phone or computer

The new bank feed to automatically upload bank transactions and match them to expenses

The export function to Xero accounting software

What do you dislike?

The process time to go from one expense to another and the response time to clicks can be slow. Also, it would be good to get a "next" button or to have the ability to save and open the next receipt automatically.

The approver should have the opportunity to edit an expense, not just reject it (because then it has to be resubmitted and reviewed again, even for minor corrections).

In Approver, the ability to pull report summarised (sorted) by type of payment (Payment Card) like in Personal would be great.

It would also be great to choose a default currency and date format (too often USD and US date format is wrongly captured vs AUD and AUS date format).

It would be great to have the possibility to duplicate an expense (change the date for recurrent expenses).

It would be good to be able to select a number of approved expenses and un-approve as a batch when required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you'll be surprised by how effective the upload of expenses via pictures of receipts is!

Expenditure helped us streamlining our expense submission, approval and management processes.

Sales staff save time by submitting their expenses as they occur without having to fill cumbersome administrative paperwork.

Accountant save time with the standardise reports and interface with our accounting software.

Rydoo review by Dillon W.
Dillon W.

"It's pretty good for what it does"

What do you like best?

Mobile app for auto-uploading receipts. PDF reports of what expenses were reimbursed in each pay period.

What do you dislike?

Confusing interface around reimbursable vs non-reimbursable expenses. Forwarding from e-mail doesn't work from my personal e-mail, only my work e-mail. Hard to manage multiple accounts for personal + business reimbursement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does it integrate with your other financial software.

Reimbursement of business expenses.

Rydoo review by Nicolas D.
Nicolas D.

"Great way to take the pain out of expenses"

What do you like best?

The automation of expense reporting and the compatibility with other European accounting services. So I've not found a single expenditure app that can do it all (globally) and I'm based in Europe most of the time. Lots of nice customisations to make your reports specific to your business. Good user support. I like the ability to send receipts by email as it allows me use specialised apps for scanning and uploading receipts to various places/services.

What do you dislike?

The app is pretty minimal without the ability to crop photos so when I take a photo of receipt on the go I use CamScanner instead and then email it to Xpenditure and that works very smoothly anyway. The exchange rates used are not well documented. They come from XE.com's API but don't match the website mid-market rates. Could be taking a 24 period ending at a different time of day. Overall variation averaged over time is minimal. Open office opens the CSV file correctly from get go but Microsoft Excel requires you to import it as it uses semicolons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out Xpenditure and others to see what fits your situation. For Europe, Xpenditure seems pretty good.

Save time on expenses. Make it easier to focus on my real work while having insight in what I do.

Rydoo review by Erwin O.
Erwin O.

"Easy money declaration"

What do you like best?

The quick and easy way to reclaim your business and travel expenses simply bybusing just an app on your mobile phone!

Everything is recorded and kept safe for later reference and the conplete list of expenses is always readily available

What do you dislike?

None! The aystem and app work very good in every way!

It saves me alot of time by not having to safe and organise all receipts etc. I also don’t forget any ecpense anymore as all expenses are photgraphed in my mobile phone.

Rydoo review by Administrator

"User friendly and direct"

What do you like best?

You can easily input your expenses in a standard framework that only asks you for the necessary information (not too much).

Moreover, it is very easy to review your activity and see what the status of your expenses are.

For my job, I also have to perform analysis on expenses: this is absolutely easy with Xpenditure, as in a few clicks I can get all the data I need (with easy filters)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website, and mostly the app, is quite slow and you do now know you if an expense went trough or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business controllers like me: use the tool to perform ad-hoc analysis on particular expenses that you want to see

We have a better view on our expenses so we can manage better our business.

Rydoo review by Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

"Great for individual use - more difficult for teams"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, automatic recognition of details provided on the invoice / expense and the sync between mobile and desktop.

What do you dislike?

We use one expenditure account within a team. Although we always try to upload expenses separately and with time gaps between, we sometimes saw a huge delay in uploading and processing expenses, extending the waiting time to full days instead of just minutes,

It makes it easier for our finance department to track everyone's expenses, have them archived, and review them. Xpenditure has helped us us a lot in that perspective.

Rydoo review by Alexandra B. A.
Alexandra B. A.

"easy to use and organize info"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to update in real time- I can take a picture of a receipt and add it.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. Every now and then my photo doesnt seem to be good enough to upload but I think that's more of an app/my phone camera issue.

This allows spending and expense reports to be streamlined and no-one has to wait very long for requests to be approved. And no more losing receipts because you need to keep them forever- just take a picture and you're good.

Rydoo review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Staff Accountant"

What do you like best?

The ability to get away from all paper trails. It has sped up the audit process, and allows us to have a quicker turn around time for reimbursing employees for all their business expenses.

What do you dislike?

I wish some of the settings could be adjusted - for example, make the USD the only currency our employees can choose. The app can be slow at times when reading/processing a receipt, but it's not terrible. You can leave it, and just come back to it later.

Our accounting team doesn't spend nearly as much time auditing expense reports and entering the expenses into our accounting software. Xpenditure can easily export the report we need, and we can quickly import the expenses into our accounting software.

"Employees Love It"

What do you like best?

I love that the traveling engineers in our company are so excited about it. Everyone feels like it gave them their time back and they love not having to keep receipts. On my administrative end, it's very easy to approve and monitor expenses.

What do you dislike?

A few things were slightly clumsy in the set up but our account manger was mover than happy to double check my work.

Our team is freed up for other more important tasks instead of sitting around after a week of travel and creating printed reports.

Rydoo review by Jose-Elias A.
Jose-Elias A.

"Xpenditure is amazing!! The best solution ever to expense reporting."

What do you like best?

I love Xpenditure at its fullest. I had traveled 70 % of my time around the world and was on the need to get an efficient workflow to manage my expense reports. I had used Neat for over ten years and grew very dissatisfied with it. I tried many options and finally found the perfect one in Xpenditure: super easy to use, great OCR and integration with dropbox make it a go-to process.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about it. As I said before, I love everything from Xpenditure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having been in this business for 25 years (Management consulting traveling over 50 % around the world), and having tried many, many solutions, I would recommend any one to switch to Xpenditure.

The expense reporting, which is a very time consuming activity for me, has been solved. It is efficient and I have cut the time in half, when I integrate the Xpenditure workflow with mac automation (Hazel)

Rydoo review by Yoann B.
Yoann B.

"My opinion on Xpenditure"

What do you like best?

The app is very user-friendly to use. The picture recognition system (vendor, date, amount, currency, etc.) works fairly well and can identify the correct information in 95% of the cases. My favourite is the way mileage expenses can be easily entered based on Google Maps info (with multi iternary possible).

What do you dislike?

Since I have to say something, the speed at which pictures are loaded and converted into expenses could be faster...

For my company, I have to record all my work related expenses (travel, restaurant, mileage, etc.). Compared to the fully manual way before, this app is a HUGE improvement for me (considering I enter on average 5 expenses a day)

Rydoo review by Shana V.
Shana V.

"Once you've used it, you can't go back to the old way!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, user friendly, intuitive and really fast

What do you dislike?

sometimes it's a bit slower when I've sent the receipts via e-mail (in stead of using the camera)

Internal administrative flow is much more efficient and faster than before.

Rydoo review by Joao S.
Joao S.

"Perfect! Fast, eficient user friendly"

What do you like best?

The way the software detects the invoices: I never, never had an error when uploading an expense! Only need to take a picture and i can trust the software will read the information without errors.

What do you dislike?

I never thought about it. My experience was flawless. Maybe having someone doing the report of the expenses for me?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work! :)

It´s an easy and user friendly way to report my expenses. Error free and very fast. It saves me lots of work and time.

Rydoo review by Spela P.
Spela P.

"Excellent expense application"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload expenses, very flexible tool to tailor it to your needs. Great filtering, it exports to accounting applications in a very precise way, and above all, support is priceless

What do you dislike?

Trips could be created for the whole team and not individually for each person, but that's it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it. It saves a lot of time, you can totally tailor it and whenever stuck, you have help at all times. I simply love it and I am very happy to have found them

Saves my time as all employees take care of their own expenses, so I just approve or disapprove. Before I had to do it myself.

I highly recomend it! Not only it's great help, it is a very nicely designed too. And did I mention their support is priceless?

Rydoo review by Guido C.
Guido C.

"IImplementing Xpenditure trough our entire organisation was highly appreciated by our employees. "

What do you like best?

Implementing Xpenditure saves up a lot of time for backoffice collecting information and timely payment towards employees. All end users appreciate and are eager to use this application on their smart phone. They have a good and online overview of approval and payment status.

All kinds of expenses on projects and for personal use are treated whitin our applicationl

What do you dislike?

Uploading documents & receipts takes to much time for the moment.

All kinds of expenses on projects and for persona use are treated whitin our applicationl Time saving and employee satisfaction

Rydoo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use this tool. It has a clean design, with all important aspects and information included on the main page.

What do you dislike?

I do not have a history of all expenses, with details. The reports are not working so far. Sometimes the automatic creation of expenses doesn't work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Xpenditure for sure.

Speed to manage and approve a lot of expenses from all the company. We do not use a lot of papers anymore and speed up the process.

Rydoo review by Cassiano L.
Cassiano L.

"Great help in keeping track of expenses"

What do you like best?

As soon as a receipt is uploaded (usually by taking a picture on my mobile on the spot), the OCR kicks in and fills up most of the required fields.

It can export to FreeAgent, which makes keeping track of expenses really easy.

What do you dislike?

The Web UI could use some work. A few quirks and bugs here and there, but nothing major.

The mobile app takes a bit until it can be used, and needs a network connection. Not great if you have weak or no reception.

Keeping track of expenses is easy and painless.

Rydoo review by Steven D.
Steven D.

"Expense management become easy and timely repayment is possible!"

What do you like best?

Using Xpenditure, expense management has changed from a difficult process on paper, to a easy process which is 100% digital. Additionally, our employees benefit from the 100% legal picture storage. This digital change resulted in the fact that we can repay expenses more quickly! The user interface is so easily that users can start with the product without an advanced training session.

What do you dislike?

The interfaces with credit card companies can be more accurate. The OCR from credit card statements isn't Always 100% clear. A direct interface with the credit card company can solve this issue so that no OCR is required anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The setup take some time when all employees should be created at the first time.

- We can repay our employees timely

- No images are lost anymore since from step 1 the entire process is digital

- The expense management administration has been streamlined

Rydoo review by Mike E.
Mike E.

"Getting better all the time"

What do you like best?

I like Rydoo's line item approach expensing, and I really appreciate their efforts to constantly improve.

What do you dislike?

Some seemingly key features are needed, but they are working on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rydoo's approach to expensing can be somewhat different for users who are used submitting packets of receipts as opposed to line item expenses, so keep this in mind when evaluating the service.

Better global view of money being spent across our firm.

Rydoo review by Ponciano I.
Ponciano I.

"Looking for reduce no value added time."

What do you like best?

I like to make a photo or to scan a ticket to introduce the information with a high precission.

What do you dislike?

The files in excel are to large, and i would like to select the columns and the way to order the files before downlad the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can´t connect with Spanish Banks.

The time I spend introduccing tickets information. I need 1 hour per week to introduce and analice the project cost.

Rydoo review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Has made keeping track of my expenses so much more effective and saves me so much time."

What do you like best?

The technology! Most receipts are scanned perfectly and the ones that don't have all the info are quick to edit. I love that you can upload multiple file formats- I use the mobile app for paper receipts that are small, I take screenshots of my Paypal emails (which has all the necessary info on them) on my laptop and crop and upload them and I save my Amazon invoices as PDFs and then upload them to Xpenditure- I use online stores a lot for my business equipment and I have found that this method is the quickest for keeping track of my expenses as most online shops don't automatically send a PDF invoice.

What do you dislike?

I use a Mac and if I use the new split screen mode I can't seem to pan right or left when on the website.

I also think that improvements could be made to the search function so that if I search for receipts from 1 vendor I can view them all easily without having to redo the search each time.

Keeping track of my expenses and tallying them with my accounts- it is saving me a lot of time!

Rydoo review by User in Research
User in Research

"Great receipt tracking app for business expenses"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how I can consolidate all my receipts in one place. As a frequent traveller, I get physical receipts from restaurants, pdf receipts from hotel bookings, etc. It's great that there are multiple ways to account for all my expenses. I don't have to wait to submit a month end report either, so I get paid back by my company as soon as the expense is approved by my manager.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about the app. Compared to other similar apps I've used before, this one is really the best, and I'm glad my company adopted this tool.

The interface looks like it had a recent overhaul, and the app is very user friendly. I think you can also log into your account to manage your expenses, but everything that I need to do can be performed from my phone, which makes it a huge plus when you're travelling often.

Rydoo review by Sascha J.
Sascha J.

"Xpenditure is a smart solution, with smaller gaps"

What do you like best?

intuitive usage, seamless integration to creditcard systems re transactions

What do you dislike?

is not covering 100% our company requirements re travelling

Recommendations to others considering the product

compare your processes re travaling and capturing of time expenses

paperless cost management for Back Office and mobile capturing of costs for any business trip

Rydoo review by User

"Simplified way to submit expenses"

What do you like best?

I love the web interface, and the fact that I can upload pictures of receipts and throw them away. OCR takes care of a lot of the details so there's less manual entry steps.

What do you dislike?

I have explained this in an earlier survey but I think the mobile app lacks a lot of functionality compared to the website. I would like to use my phone app to upload the receipts as well as match them to credit card transactions before submitting. The dashboard overview is missing too.

Expense filing is much less drudgery because I don't have to collect receipts, keep them safe all month long, manually list their contents and mail them to accounting

Rydoo review by Administrator

"Experience the ease of business travel without worrying about your expenses"

What do you like best?

Flexibility in the user setup by branch and groups, excellent OCR technology

What do you dislike?

Xpenditure is working hard on the improvement of the application. Keeping everybody aware of these wonderfull improvements could help users even quicker to solve their issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best development roadmap still to be come, even when the app is perfectly working

implementation of one business expense process throughout the company. The benefits can be accounted with the employees spending less time, and accounting personnel that is saving time by processing expenses

Rydoo review by Sylvain R.
Sylvain R.

"Great App for travelers"

What do you like best?

I like the android app that allow us to take a picture of each receipt. After, the receipts are uploading and almost all the informations are directly taking from the receipts and I just have to check at the end of the month the amont and the error.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the software recognize directly the TVA on the receipts. It can be great also that it recognise also the type of expense. Like restaurant, taxi,....

Sometime the upload doesn't work and I have to do it again. And after I don't know if all my receipts are on the app or not.

I'm a inpspector of Amusement park. The benefits of this soft is that I gained time. And before I hated to do my expense, now it's easier and less boaring.

Rydoo review by Jackie J.
Jackie J.

"Very versatile "

What do you like best?

The tool is very flexible can adapt to our needs, with multiple branches and currencies. The xpenditure is very responsive and their support is great.

What do you dislike?

when scanning a receipt with he mobile app or sending it by email it can take very long for the receipt to process.

We have different entities and different currencies, plus we work with consultants who come and go and xpenditure allows me to assign the consultants to various entities, and groups, if they have more than one assignment, and I can print reports for our clients in the currencies they require.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how xpediture is so easy to use and keeps everything from receipts to milage all in one place. plus the mobile app helps a lot with receipts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that really comes to mind. I've had no issues with the software or customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say yes go ahead and use it. it has worked really well for my company.

Keeping up with mileage and being able to add my most frequent places is a great reference.

Rydoo review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Great value for money, fast, effective support."

What do you like best?

The value for money is awesome, far cheaper than competing services.

Receipt scanning works well, whilst not perfect, managed to extract the majority of the information from receipts in various different currencies.

The dropbox integration is great, though again can be a tiny bit buggy occasionally.

The integration with freshbooks works perfect.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the accounting reports bug out - so run them in batches of 10 or less (it really didn't like me trying to export 200+ expenses at once to freshbooks!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to contact support if you have any issues, the support I received was excellent and timely. Fixed my issues without any issues

I had 3 years worth of accounts to reconcile and expenses to import into freshbooks, after spending over an hour trying to import them manually I thought there must be a better way. This is that better way!

"Wonderful tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing is how it is able to understand and create expenses from a photo, and how it adds all the information for each category automatically with no efforts for the user.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't recognize all the data when you upload a receipt

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes all the expense administration easy, and it is really user friendly.

expenses that need to be covered by my company

Rydoo review by User

"Good software for quick expense filing"

What do you like best?

The ease of use - it processes most information itself

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike so far. I have some log-in problems if I use my shortcut.

Using it to submit expenses - very convenient compared to our previous situation: filling all expenses out in a large excel file, printing it, then numbering all tickets accordingly, and handing in the paper version to my manager.

Rydoo review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Work expenses"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, user-friendly, works very fast, everything is filled in for you.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes an expense is marked as duplicate, although it is a different one (e.g. two metro-tickets on the same day. One to go to work and one to go home).

Recommendations to others considering the product

User-friendly, works fast.

By fay: time! Rydoo works very fast and fills in all the necessary data for you.

Rydoo review by Dries D.
Dries D.

"Easy working with rydoo"

What do you like best?

the different possibilities to upload the details of the expenses

What do you dislike?

Remark : I tried to submit expenses for the project with number J060 RSCA Anderlecht , but I could not do it because the projectnumber is not yet in the choose list of project , project yet started since beginning of june . So I have to wait for my return of my expenses .

expenses

Rydoo review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Best way to keep receipts"

What do you like best?

It opens directly to the camera. It reads and records the receipts very accurately.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really dislike, but sometimes I forget to scan my receipts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, I've used several others in the past and most recently switched from Expensify.

Using Xpenditure helps me keep better records for taxes. It is easy to use and intuitive. As a small business owner i need to capture every tax benefit possible. Xpenditure helps me do that.

Rydoo review by GABRIELE  F.
GABRIELE F.

"XPENDITURE IS XCELLENT"

What do you like best?

XPENDITURE IS EASY ,ESSENTIAL AND SMART AT THE SAME TIME

What do you dislike?

THE LAST UPGRADE REMOVE ALL THE THING I DIDN'T LIKE

XPENDITURE HAS SIMPLIFIED THE WAY IN WHICH I CAN REFUND FOR MY EXPENSES

Rydoo review by Oliver K.
Oliver K.

"Almost excellent!"

What do you like best?

Very userfriendly. Easy to learn. Nice interface.

What do you dislike?

Speed of website

Connection to albatros is not fully developed

Employees can handle their expenses faster und more uncompicated

Rydoo review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I would like to mention how the interface is very easy to understand. Some platforms have garish colors or too many buttons, but this particular program is easy on the eyes, intuitive, and easy to use even for beginner.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had this problem for a while but I have noticed that the screen will time out after a length of time and I'll lose all of my work and have to start from scratch.

This program is helped me to see accounting in a new light, making the tedium easier to navigate. It has provided me with a new perspective and way to navigate finances.

Rydoo review by William S.
William S.

"Expenses have never been so easy"

What do you like best?

As a CFO, I only noticed how time consuming expenditures can be after implementing Xpenditure.

Initially Xpenditure's architecture wasn't totally clear to me, but once I figured it out it worked like a dream: reliable, accurate and fast.

Changing approval levels due to changing roles and hiring are easy and self-explanatory.

What do you dislike?

Initially the architecture wasn't clear.

Many bells and wistles: without any doubt useful to many people; but most wouldn't need all the functionality.

However it's good that it's there. We're doing things now, I would not have dreamt about a year ago: such as tracking expenses by project n°.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

speed, internal processing cost, reliability and reporting.

Rydoo review by Sergio G.
Sergio G.

"It has been a very good experience, everything you can do it by your cell phone, and is very useful "

What do you like best?

You can do everything by your phone.

Everything is in the platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes very long to upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful, use it both, lap top and cell phone.

Everything digital