Rydoo

Rydoo is a Travel & Expense management application.

Work for Rydoo?

Learning about Rydoo?

Rydoo Reviews

Ask Rydoo a Question
Showing 481 Rydoo reviews
Rydoo review by Richard M.
Richard M.
View Original
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rydoo
Rydoo review by Alex P.
Alex P.
View Original

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Rydoo review by Ben S.
Ben S.
Rydoo review by Niels  B.
Niels B.

"Surprisingly easy to use"

What do you like best?

The fact that foreign currency is automatically converted to euro is very nice.

Just taking a picture of your receipt is enough for Rydoo to recognize where you payed and how much you payed. It's almost crazy to see how Rydoo recognizes this all automatically.

You keep a nice overview of the expenses you made. No need to save them in a separate file on your PC.

What do you dislike?

Uploading of receipts does not always work with the app.

I once forgot to go over the entire flow to add expenses without realising it.

It took a long time before I realised and so it also took a long time before I got my money back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to use that I couldn't think of any other way to declare my expenses.

No more need to calculate foreign currency to your own currency.

No more need to keep paper receipts.

Just take a picture with your mobile phone after paying and it's all you need.

No more need to fill in an Excel document to motivate expenses.

Before I got my car I also filled in milage for my personal car. No more need to do this manually in excel.

No more need to collect your expenses from an entire month before you give it all to the company. Even when you have one receipt, just put it in Rydoo at the end of your lunch and you're done.

Rydoo review by Siso B.
Siso B.

"Simply wonderfull program to manage expenses"

What do you like best?

Xpenditure is an easy to use, user friendly, intuitive and really fast program to manage the company expenses. As it has the cellphone app, it makes really easy to manage all the expenses, as you can take pictures along the day and then edit the expenses with your PC. It has recognized all the currencies I've scanned and even the hand written tips and totals on american tickets.

What do you dislike?

At this point, after almost two years of use, I find no weakneses to this program, compared with the old system. I have nothing to complain about it. It just works perfectly

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy program. It helps people in your company have a good control on their expenses and the accounting departmenet to have a good control on the company travel budget. It has recognized all the currencies I've scannes, so, it makes my trip better.

Now it's easy to comunicate to my company all the expenses I generate on a business trip. No need to keep tickets. It has eased the managing of my expenses control. Compared to the older system, my expenses management nowadays is fast and easy with a very intuitive and user friendly program.

Rydoo review by Meghan K.
Meghan K.

"Rydoo- improvement from Xpenditure"

What do you like best?

The first thing I noticed when Xpenditure upgraded was the faster experience in submitting a receipt. The recognition of important information on the receipt is much improved.

What do you dislike?

I think Rydoo could improve on running reports. I have only attempted to run 2 reports through the program but find it difficult to specify exactly what I'd like to track. When I received my report detailing my company user's hotel stays I felt it was lacking information but did not have the time to manually go through past expenses to see if my suspicions were correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rydoo is an excellent way to track business expenses when you have a team of people that all have their own credit cards and are constantly creating expenses with travel, taking clients out to eat, staying in hotels, etc. It is amazing to be able to dump that all into one place with photo evidence of receipts. Rydoo has many features I have not even dived into yet! The merge between a expense tracking site and travel assistance makes sense for any business that requires employees to travel on a regular basis. I highly recommend!

Rydoo holds everyone accountable. We can see if there is a charge on someones card and they have not submitted a receipt for it. I also like that I can use the transactions view to see if I forgot to submit a receipt. It makes life easier.

Rydoo review by Frederik D.
Frederik D.

"Excellent automated expense management and reporting"

What do you like best?

When on the go it only takes one click to scan your expense note. Rydoo's smart recognition does the rest. It's so easy that I've learned to do this immediately. As a result I have no administrative work after my travel trips. You can easily add all the info that's needed further down the road for excellent and detailed reporting

What do you dislike?

At first we had troubles getting our digital data exported to our accountant his software. As a results we ended up sending pdf reports that we re-entered manually in his system. Luckily Rydoo now provides an export to Exact and other accountancy software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main purpose of Rydoo was to provide excellent reporting on our travel costs so that we can report the costs to our headquarter and most importantly keep up with the budgets. That goal has been met perfectly. As a surplus we now have detailed and useful information on our travel costs allowing us to optimize them.

Rydoo review by Florian F.
Florian F.

"Good but room for improvment"

What do you like best?

The interface is really user-friendly, so it is really easy for the users to understand it, meaning that we need less explanation from the admin and easier onboarding with the tool. I find this tool really convenient for entities with several sites over the world. It is easy to setup different branch and different department for a better control and analysis of the data. It allows two controllers based in Berlin to control and process the expenses of employees from 6 different countries all over the world

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to see the sum of the VAT in the reports and not the sum of the vat per category.

More flexibility on the VAT reports will be nice, this obliges to a lot of manual work.

The entity names on the reports are not accurate, when we run reports for the subsidiaries it is the name of the headquarter which appear and this is inaccurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

no recommendations

Rydoo makes it easier to collect travel expenses from employees located in different countries. As a company of 200 employees, 48 of our employees are located abroad and it was really important for us to have a tool to automize the travel expense process. Rydoo was the perfect tool for this as it allows two controllers based in Berlin to control and process the expenses of employees from 6 different countries all over the world. It makes it easier not to lose any receipts and to access the travel expenses afterwards.

Rydoo review by Zachary K.
Zachary K.

"It works for us"

What do you like best?

The receipt scanning is pretty slick. The automatic detection of data is also pretty good. The direct Uber integration is cool. There is always friendly tech support available on chat.

What do you dislike?

As an end user, I don't get why expenses have so many statuses. Want a simpler mode, where every transaction IS an expense. I think this is an incredibly common use case for users with corporate cards. Every transaction on my card is an expense. So for me there are lots of duplicated, unnecessary steps to every transaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Rydoo Team is great. I am a user who uses this product because my firm does. I don't like our process, and that is likely to color my view of the product. If it's features appeal to you, its is really reliable and well supported.

As an end user, I don't really see the end results. it has taken what was the job of two people and distributed it across 40 or so... which has pros and cons for sure.

Rydoo review by Maria Paz Q.
Maria Paz Q.

"Be aware of all your expenses and reimbursements in one site"

What do you like best?

I like how Rydoo groups visually the status of the reimbursements, or when you need to take any action on the expenses information. Also the possibility to group the expenses in different trips is very useful to know how much has been spent in a specific travel. Of course also I must point out that the automatic invoice "reader" is incredibly accurate and I never had to change anything. The fact that you can use an app in the phone makes it easier, so you do not need to keep all the tickets during all the trip.

What do you dislike?

I miss to have the upload date in each expense, currently there is only the date of the invoice.

It would be also better if the expenses in the tab "expenses" were not shown "in bulk", but maybe sorted for example by month, using some kind of drop-down menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rydoo is a great tool for tracking all the expenses and reimbursements. It is fast and easy to use, so you do not need to spend long time gathering tickets and introducing the information manually.

Rydoo is an excellent way to keep track of all the expenses. Without this application it is a tedious work to keep all the tickets during the trip until you are back at the office. Also to keep track of the reimbursements you usually need to check your bank account very often, and with this tool you have an overview of where your money is at any time.

Rydoo review by Murat B.
Murat B.

"Expenses have never been easier"

What do you like best?

The app makes it very easy and fast to file new expenses, the autofill works pretty well but most importantly, the web interface is great to edit/split/comment expenses :)

The app works amazingly well on capturing receipts on the go without needing to adjust light, crop etc. This lets me submit expenses as I go instead of waiting for some free time at the office with a scanner at the end of the month because it used to be a hassle.

The support also seems to be quite responsive and willing to engage discussions when needed.

What do you dislike?

I see sometimes a few syncing issues from the mobile app when on weak internet connections, but it seems to be improving fast.

Some receipt scans get the vendor names wrong, but overall it is still way above acceptable.

I would be interested in being able to set a deafult country other than mine given that most of my expenses happen in the same other country I mainly travel to for work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used in previous positions some competitor products as well as the good old spreadsheet for expenses, this makes my day to day expensing so much easier, as well as being able to get rid of the mass of paper receipt very quickly!

It simply removes the hassle of blocking an hour to do expenses after business trips, the approval system between management and accounting makes it easy to get paid on time.

Also the ability to split with colleagues allows me to pay for a whole bill and afterwards split so it definitely makes my life easier.

Rydoo review by Nico H.
Nico H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I use Rydo both as a user and an approver and what I like best is the user-friendliness of the tool. Rydo is easy to use (screens are logically built-up, nice and simple), it demands low effort (both for approving an expense as for uploading an expense) and it's easy accessible (from mobile and laptop). Next to that it's also a stable environment, until know i never had issues in terms of accessibility, donw-time or whatsoever.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any negative feedback to give. As a suggestion I can maybe add that an automatic reminder to approvers (when expenses are not validated in 'x' time) might be a plus.

It seems obvious but Rydo saves me a lot of time. I only have to upload a picture or an expense-note from my computer and Rydo does the rest. Required fields are pre-filled and approvers are notifified by mail. Besides, i don't have to be afraid anymore that expenses are lost along the way.

Rydoo review by Peter V.
Peter V.

"The only app you need for all your expenses"

What do you like best?

I like that it is so easy and complete. It's so easy to get your expenses in there. Email or upload a file or use your webcam when you're on your PC or laptop, take a photo directly from the mobile app e.g. when you're in the restaurant, Rydoo can read the text and fill in most of the fields automatically,...The overview with status is clear and simple. And if you have a question or are stuck somewhere, there's a very efficient live chat help.

What do you dislike?

For now I did not yet find anything about it that I dislike and I'm pretty sure that if I get stuck somewhere, that the live chat help function will quickly help me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it

No hassle with making expense reports anymore, having to fill out forms with all kinds of irrelevant questions. We now have a simple interface that helps us to efficiently get our expenses paid out.

Rydoo review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

Price, came in substantially lower per-annum than the alternatives.

Design, one of the best looking options in it's field.

What do you dislike?

Don't expect to manage/reconcile your statements and expenses via the mobile app. Its functionality is extremely limited.

Don't expect to be notified via app or otherwise when you have new transactions on your card statement that need to be matched to an expense.

App accepts nearly unusable receipt scans.

No satisfaction/money back guarantee of any kind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feels like we stepped into an awkward transition as Xpenditure became Rydoo during our onboarding. From what I can tell the old app was better.

Certify and Expensify were both more expensive, but after a few months of Rydoo I think we would have done better to go with one of them.

It's a bit more streamlined than our previous system of self-handled spreadsheets, but at the moment we're wishing we'd spent extra and opted for Expensify or Certify.

Rydoo review by Bastien S.
Bastien S.

"Smooth"

What do you like best?

The UI & UX make it easy and enjoyable to use. The more you use it day to day, the faster it is to fill the forms, you can almost do it machinaly without even thinking about it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have some bugs when chosing the type of expense. When clicking on th type of expense I want to introduce, it shows an error page

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't know about others expense apps but I'm pretty sure it would be hard to offer a better experience than Rydoo

Easy to send my travel expenses and my parking tickets. It counts my kilometers for me, gives me multiple choices of itenerary from point A to point B, gives me the opportunity to memorize some places I go so I can select them more easily in the future

Rydoo review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Jealous global colleagues"

What do you like best?

As not all countries within our company are using Xpenditure and I work in a global team, I see fellow colleagues struggle with their expenses over and over (stick notes on a paper, scan, enter data in on-line systems, send, follow-up…). I get my expenses done in no time (use Mobile-app, take picture, upload, done). The attached automated workflow ensures it reaches the approver(s) and accounting for payment.

What do you dislike?

When scanning a receipt, the auto detection (when switched on) of the document border could be better especially with e.g. hotel bills on white paper with a dark banner (banner gets cut-off and looses the hotel name). On these type of bills I just disable the auto-border detection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it

Expense declaration. Saves my time and everybody in the expenses process.

Rydoo review by John P.
John P.

"I hated doing my expenses until now"

What do you like best?

The ability to take a picture on my phone and with only a few clicks have the system automatically complete my expenses.

What do you dislike?

The lay out on tabs I use most frequently are not consistent as to where they appear on a screen. So for example Expense class may be third box on the left when entering an accommodation expense but second on the right when entering milage. Also on entering milage, having selected it from the drop down to complete an milage expense claim, why do I need to tell the system again that it is milage under type of expense?

Reporting and collation of the teams expenses, trending over time, billing expenses back to customers and most importantly time and effort saved.

Rydoo review by User

"Rydoo, the excellent expenditures ticketmaster"

What do you like best?

The easy way to add expenditures (tickets, mobility passes ...) to your account on every device is by far the biggest advantage of Rydoo.

The fact that the software recognises the tickets and fills in most of the fields automatically, makes it easy to add new expenditures.

The feature that calculates the distance when you have to travel for work is a third strength of the application.

Our company also works with different departments and it is very easy to attribute a particular expenditure to a specific department. Furthermore it is also very userfriendly to send your expenditures to the manager and when sometime is missing, you get feedback instantly.

Most of the time I use the mobile app, when I want to add an expenditure referring to a website or a bank statement, I use the website. Both of them work in the same way and are very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

(If I really have to name something ... the 'new' name Rydoo)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easiest way to add a new ticket by taking a picture , is to put the picture on a bright background.

You can easily add expenditures to your account. In the past I had to keep all the tickets myself and sometimes I lost some tickets or I just forgot to add expenditures to my account. Now, I immediately add an expenditure to my account, after making a trip for work just by using the app.

Rydoo review by User

"Easy to use online expense management fro bigger companies"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the product. I simply log in, upload a photo/document of the receipt, wait a couple of minutes and come back to review. in 9/10 cases everything seems to be well recognised. I especially like the unit recognition, because it's easy to forget to set the correct one if it's not a repetitive invoice.

What do you dislike?

the part that I find a bit confusing is the per diem part. I don't know why but I never seem to get it right, or at leat understand what to put where. I am missing some kind of a guidance text box or example. In the end I need to go to finance to get help. The thing is that each trip is specific, so I cannot just make a template and go with it.

Uploading invoices for all the apps or extensions we use and doing the per diem. I realised I do not need to annoy finance each time I have something (unless it's per diem). Also, it's saving paper.

Rydoo review by Zahid Z.
Zahid Z.

"Keep a tab on all your expenses"

What do you like best?

less manual work, better insights into my business, user friendly software, brilliant customer support team, more clarity and efficiency in my business processes and operations, keeping track of my expenses hence saving me man hours and costs

What do you dislike?

I have faced a few problems when I use Xpenditure on my phone. The software tends to crash multiple times and a few times I have even had to restart my phone. Other than this, no issues. Great app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would. Who would not like to manage their expenses in a better manner? Everyone would. Hence, a must buy. You will notice the difference for sure, like I did. Completely worth the investment.

I am able to easily track my expenses while travelling. The major benefit I've realized from using this software. Surely this has helped me in saving a lot of my money and hours. Being an entrepreneur myself, I have to make sure that all my expenses are well accounted for and through Xpenditure I can keep a track and record of all.

Rydoo review by Harvey P.
Harvey P.

"Great software for expenses "

What do you like best?

I really like the use of Xpenditure. Updated App on my phone & do not like having to log on email and password every time I need to enter a receipt on my phone.

Now we not have to keep piles of expense receipts for future references. It automatically scans the receipts and post most of the data itself. It can be access from anywhere. It helps me categorise expenses. How easy it is to import, categorize, and edit information. I like that I can track all kinds of expenses as well as reimbursable expenses.

What do you dislike?

My only concern is sometimes the software tends to lag and takes slower than usual. This is a pet peeve especially when you have multiple receipts.Loading a bulk of expenses takes a bit of time, especially when you must click on each one to edit. My only other complaint is about the iPhone app. I wish the taking a photo of the receipt, it would crop out the surrounding area and make it look like a scan like scanner apps do.* Occasionally it stops syncing, or starts to give an error when uploading and I need to reinstall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Accurate, efficient, simple, sales taxes easy to add, reports seem great

Keeps things simple and makes you work smarter. The best part, is that this software computes the different currencies and simplifies my job. It's great for small to medium size business to stay ahead of expenses.

Rydoo review by Dante B.
Dante B.

"Stop stressing about reimbursements and break out your phone"

What do you like best?

The tools automates what has historically been one of the most painful business processes. You can set up the phone app to open your camera, take a pic of a receipt, and let it do the work while you get back to work.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to getting something other than live checks for reimbursement. Oh, and it'd be nice to get a dark background. That's it. Otherwise Xpenditure evolves relevantly and gets more of your finance team's boring work out of their way and yours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This solves your employee finance oddities like no other tool. You do less work, and so will they.

We reimburse travel receipts. It's awesome! Got a weird tip but it's all in Swedish crowns? No problem! Receipt came by email? No problem! Need to clarify for your own records? Set up tasks without a problem.

Rydoo review by Jason A.
Jason A.

"Does Some Things Well But Misses on Others"

What do you like best?

The user side is great. They really bring great features to the table for the end users (the employees) who are tracking and submitting expenses and receipts, as well as tracking mileage, booking trips, etc.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Quickbooks is lacking (not being able to export reimbursable expenses and CC receipts separately without a hacky workaround) and the inability to automatically direct deposit expense reimbursements to employees is a nice-to-have that is very noticed when you've used Expensify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a streamlined way to actually pay the expenses to your employees, since Rydoo won't do this for you.

Expense tracking for both employees and corporate card holders is streamlined and easy to manage.

"Easy and efficient"

What do you like best?

I like how I'm able to connect my Lyft business rides, so once a ride is completed it's automatically sent to Rydoo. I also like the abilty to take pictures of my receipts from my phone and can update them immediately.

What do you dislike?

The statuses and definitions for each status can be quite vague and confusing. Even the glossary page in FAQ for these statuses and definitions are vague and don't help much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great route when multiple individual expenses need to be submitted via desktop. The mobile app is clunky and inconvenient, nor does it have the same abilities as it does on web. I wish the mobile app had functionality that allows me to the majority of the features as on desktop. One thing that could be helpful is reviewing reimbursed items and the ability to filter them by what stage they're in.

I'm able to efficiently manage all of my expenses. It helps me save time and have peace of mind knowing that I can quickly submit my expenses all at once, whether on my desktop of mobile device.

Rydoo review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Booking expenses made easy!"

What do you like best?

We have a team that uses their company Amex cards and we can capture expenses, assign to our own GL account codes and our campaigns, and easily import into Quickbooks. We update Rydoo to match our structure in the accounting software. Everyone can work at their own pace and it doesn't impact the group if someone falls behind. We import on a monthly basis.

What do you dislike?

If users are not careful, they can duplicate creating expenses from transactions. Most users create expenses from transactions after they are imported from American Express as opposed to scanning receipts at the time of the transaction.

Our problem was timely processing of expenses and booking them in our accounting system. We monitor profitability of our sales campaigns weekly and Rydoo helps us stay up to date. We've cut the cycle of the transaction to accounting entry from two to three months in half to one to two months.

Rydoo review by Adrian H.
Adrian H.

"Not perfect but best system so far in long road warrior career"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very intuitive UI, very low learning curve. Fast app, comes up immediately. Getting receipt pictures first saves a lot of time. I have used many different expense systems in my career and this one provides the best experience.

What do you dislike?

The auto detect paper size feature is poor, too sensitive. I usually just take raw pictures and let finance figure out. The auto populated fields also wrong too often. Interestingly sometimes I put 2 different receipts from the same provider in and one would be populated correctly, the other one not.

This is our company's travel expense system so it's not like we have a choice. Glad they picked this one though.

Rydoo review by Timmy V.
Timmy V.

"Using Xpenditure to manage +100 credit cards"

What do you like best?

Transparancy, less manual work and human interpretation, extra checks, user friendly tool

What do you dislike?

Not easy to use it for 2 kind of credit cards. In our envieremont we have pilots and the classic credit card users. All our pilot expenses we have to transfert in a transparent way to our customers (so recorded with a lot of dimensions to be able to report it). These dimensions are not the same for the "normal" credit card users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A dialy connection / feed from your credit card company is worth it.

Integration with your accounting system/ERP makes it 2017 worthty.

implement it in waves

We have implemented a daily feed from our credit card expenses. So no more peek periods (statements).

We are able to manage and record these costs on a daily basis. Controle and transparancy of the costs we re-invoice to our customers.

Rydoo review by Amanda R.
Amanda R.

"Seamless Expense Reporting"

What do you like best?

The ease at which I can take a photo of the receipt as soon as received and can allocate project codes etc at that point if I wish. This means I never have situations where i don't have the receipt because I've lost it.

Also being able to forward receipts received by email at the time makes it so efficient.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that i dislike currently

Cash collection has significantly improved as we are a business services company so have to charge incurred expenses incurred to clients. Being able to report instantly and with backup from Rydoo has significantly reduced client's queries on expense charges.

Rydoo review by Yomaira Cecilia R.
Yomaira Cecilia R.

"A quick solution for travel expenses"

What do you like best?

We can make reservations, buy tickets and manage an analysis of expenses, in a short time Rydoo does the tasks that are needed weeks in advance. The management of expenses are very positive tools for small businesses with limited expenses, and sometimes we need last minute flights.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application is the one I use most often, but it does not have as many features as I need them, I would like a solution for this.

A software to manage expenses is what I needed, when finding Rydoo was a significant advantage, in our company is used more often than necessary thanks to its easy use and the good things that this brings.

Rydoo review by Laura R.
Laura R.

"Experience in Rydoo from a martech company"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create an expense, as well as attaching pictures. Moreover, the app will understand both prices and name of the organization you are uploading, so it is very fast to create expenses!

What do you dislike?

I miss expense groups. I mean all the expenses are created linearly and cannot gather all of them under a group name. For example if I want to create expenses for one month, I cannot create a group and then add all the expenses together under the same group

All the expenses that I make within the company; taxis expenses, mobile phone, meals with the clients, diets... everything

Rydoo review by Kamran B.
Kamran B.

"Entrepreneurs NEED to have this software"

What do you like best?

The most important benefit I've realized is the number of man hours I have saved thanks to this software. I have more time for my family, friends and even my business. My expenses are managed properly, digital records are kept and along with this my expenses can be printed out in a report format for me to verify. I recently started using this application and I have never regretted this decision. The website was easy to use and the application itself was easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I've faced a few problems when I use Xpenditure on my phone, the application lags and slows down my phone. Along with this, I have even faced a few difficulties when I make payments in foreign currency. As my product is imported from Germany, my payments are in Euros and Dollars, along with the local currency, Pakistani Rupees. Xpenditure sometimes makes errors because of the conversion rates which I then have to correct manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend this to all entrepreneurs who would like to keep a track of all their expenses in a systematic manner

Being an entrepreneur myself I have to make sure that all my finances are in order. Having a limited budget and a lot of options to choose from regarding the running of my business, I make decisions regularly. I used to maintain all accounts manually for my company and a lot of times there were calculation mistakes or unavoidable human errors. This is where Xpenditure came to my help. All I had to do now was send the receipts to the Xpenditure team and they themselves took care of my expenses. Records are kept easily, I can check the expenses against my bank statement and I can even use different currency for my expenses!

Rydoo review by Klara V.
Klara V.

"Overall good !"

What do you like best?

Ik schrijf even een korte review over mijn ervaring met het gebruik van Rydoo. Ik moet wel eerlijk toegeven dat we deze tool in ons bedrijf niet echt gebruiken zoals Rydoo eigelijk gebruikt moet worden. Wij gebruiken dit als expense tool maar tevens als tool om facturen op te maken. En ik gebruik Rydoo dan ook voornamelijk in functie van het laatste: ik geef expenses in die later aan klanten gefactureerd moeten worden. Voor mij persoonlijk gaat dit zeer vlot (hoewel de website zelf soms traag gaat). Ik vind de website gebruiksvriendelijk, ben tevreden over het filter systeem en hoe de zaken aan de gebruiker worden voorgesteld (mooi overzicht).

What do you dislike?

Alleen is het soms omslachtig om aanpassingen te maken in expenses wanneer deze reeds op "reported" staan. Daarnaast gebruiken wij de tool ook om een vergelijking te maken tussen wat mijn collega's hebben ingegeven qua tickets en wat er van hun betaalkaarten is gegaan. Wat me telkens opvalt is dat de namen van bedrijven / ondernemingen (winkels, restaurants, etc.) vaak niet overeenkomen met de namen op de uitgave-staten (van de betaalkaarten). Ik zie vaak niet waar Rydoo de informatie op het ticket juist vandaan haalt, wat soms voor verwarring kan zorgen. Over het algemeen ben ik wel tevreden over Rydoo !

Expense management, facturen opmaken, uitgavestaten van betaalkaarten vergelijken met Rydoo expenses

Rydoo review by Xavier P.
Xavier P.

"Permettre de gagner du temps pour les freelances"

What do you like best?

Rydoo vous permet de gagner du temps chaque mois dans la gestion des notes des frais. Cette application vous permet ainsi d'éviter la saisie de vos reçus car c'est Rydoo qui les analyse automatiquement à votre place et intègre un OCR d'une fiabilité redoutable.

What do you dislike?

L'application iPhone qui posée des problèmes parfois, et m’empêcher de directement prendre mes reçus en photos avec.

Avec Rydoo, je n'ai plus besoin d'assurer un suivi sur Excel de mes reçus et indemnités kilométriques. De plus, je n'ai qu'a envoyé un rapport PDF généré automatiquement à mon expert comptable.

Le gain de temps que cela représente à l'année est incroyable.

Rydoo review by kevin v.
kevin v.

"great easy to use tool to manage your expenses!"

What do you like best?

Direct recognition of supplier, currency, amount, date, double input.. By clicking on some predefined fields you can simple select the right costcenter, category etc.. for you finance dpt. I even promoted the tool to some of my friends, who were excited I would request it to to have it within their company

What do you dislike?

Not really something I dislike. If I really need to mention something, then I would say.. that sometimes processing could take a while, but this doesn't hold you from scanning new expenses, so not really an issue. Rarely can happen that the currency is not well filled in

In the past we ahd to fill in manually internal written expense forms . Took a lot of time filling in, checking amounts atc... sometimes I lost expenses. Nowdays with Rydoo I scan while I am traveling on my way back, so much more efficient!!

Rydoo review by Abou B.
Abou B.

"Excellent and seamless "

What do you like best?

The fact that we can drag invoices directly into the website, means that it is easy

What do you dislike?

sometimes does not recognize merchant or currency conversions errors

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is really modern in the fact that it removes manual intervention from the process. Also their software is really quick to recognize invoices and merchants as well as categories which is useful.

I really like the fact that it notifies directly the relevant people within the organisation which removes a lot of friction from the process.

Fast and quick expense claims resolutions for employees who know they wont have to wait a long time before being reimbursed

Rydoo review by Angel Z.
Angel Z.

"Buena App de gestión"

What do you like best?

Increíble aplicación para gestionar tus datos de viajes, facturas y un gran etcétera que te permite tenerlo todo mucho más controlado. Es una gran app para controlar los gastos corporativos que tiene cualquier empresa en un viaje, para olvidarte de tener que estar siempre controlando todo poco a poco, esta aplicación te da la posibilidad de tener un control perfecto de todos los movimientos en los viajes empresariales. Para los nuevos usuarios dan la posibilidad de unos días gratis para probar la aplicación.

What do you dislike?

No tengo muchas quejas en torno a esta aplicación, si tuviera que poner un punto negativo probablemente sería su interfaz, no soy muy fan de como lo tienen puesto pero ni mucho menos es algo malo, es una opinión subjetiva mia y que pienso que podría llegar a mejorar algo. Aunque cabe destacar que la interfaz se encuentra en el idioma que desees y no solo en inglés.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy buena app de gestión de viajes. A nivel corporativo una de las mejores que existen, altamente recomendable para tener controladas todas las gestiones de un viaje de empresa.

En cuanto a los beneficios en lo profesional esta aplicación me ha ayudado para tener las cosas mucho mejor organizadas en referencia a viajes y demás, muy buena para tener ese control necesario cuando eres usuario afín de los servicios que destila.

Rydoo review by Wolfgang S.
Wolfgang S.

"Expense reporting - easy, transparent & smart"

What do you like best?

Rydoo provides a really good package of functions:

Easy recognition of invoices per App, automated spend transformation, transparent and intuitive guidance of the user and good reporting functions.

This makes reporting of my expenses to moment of fun!

What do you dislike?

Although this is whining at a high level, of cause there are some invoices failing the OCR function via the App and entering the invoice data manually takes its time. But this doesn`t happen to often.

Using Rydoo really speeds your expense reporting process up and for the user it minimizes the time efford to a minimum.

Rydoo review by Benjamin D.
Benjamin D.

"La meilleurs façon de ne plus perdre ses notes de frais."

What do you like best?

La reconnaissance automatique de mes factures et tickets de caisses.

What do you dislike?

Je n'arrive pas a synchroniser ma carte bancaire et les relevés. Egalement, ne pas oublier de bien verifier l'automatisation de la reconnaisse automatique. Certaines erreurs sont a noter.... rien de grave

Recommendations to others considering the product

le prix de l'abonnement vs les factures perdues ou abimées... la calcul est vite fait vous serez beneficiaires !

Je perdais mes facturettes de taxi restaurant, et ne savait pas comment bien les communiquer a mon comptable. Clairement, je perdais de d'argent avec les facturettes et faire mes notes de frais était une tache que je redoutais.

Rydoo review by Lluis P.
Lluis P.

"Day to day made easy with RYDOO"

What do you like best?

Just snap and go. Thats the principle of RYDOO. Take a picture and thats you done with your expense report.

What do you dislike?

Unable to personalise exports in PDF... A feature that allowed you to create your own reports with your own total calculations would be top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A solution that will help your company have all expenses under control.

RYDOO provides a unified solution for travel and expense in my company. It allows us to have in 1 same place all of employees trave data and have an up-to-date stat of their expense and travel parterns.

Rydoo review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Easy and Affordable exp App"

What do you like best?

This app is pretty easy to use and setup. Our organization has employees locally and overseas, and the app handles both quite well. The support team is active and available, and always willing to help. The app works with both android and iPhone and it's one of the most affordable options put there.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow, and our organization could use another level of approval. The app needs some additional customization control for the excel and pdf exports.

We have many remote employees out of the office and out of the country. Rydoo provides a tool for these employees to submit reimbursable expenses.

Rydoo review by Jason A.
Jason A.

"Does Some Stuff Well, But Much is Missing"

What do you like best?

The user interface for both the end users and the finance team are well organized, easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It is lacking some major features that I've come to expect from similar services, such as direct deposit reimbursement for employee expenses. The sync with Quickbooks Online, which we rely on with many of our clients, is also a problem, as it lacks the ability to sync expenses for reimbursement as bills to be paid, while simultaneously syncing credit card receipts as CC charges, and there isn't a great way to sync some transactions and not others without giving out additional user permissions to users who may not otherwise warrant having them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the missing features are not a deal-breaker and that you have a plan in place to actually handle reimbursements, since the system doesn't handle them for you.

The ability to track receipts from employees spread all over the world in an organized fashion and syncing these to our bookkeeping software.

Rydoo review by Consultant

"Smooth and Easy Expense Framework"

What do you like best?

The platform is Easy in use - accessible from anywhere - self-explaining - from a reporting perspective, it does provide a good Overview including Smooth reporting.

Good secure integration with our authentication mechanism so no additional password.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow to get the entire drop-down list but that's probably due to the fact that the list is too long. in the beginning, you need to get used to the reporting but this expertise comes in after a while. Nothing else to mention

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something stable and simple, including iPhone app and secure corporate integration - Rydoo will do the trick;

It covers Claim expenses from anywhere and has an iPhone application available / you can add trip information to have a good overview / The reporting works smooth and is available per different categories.

Rydoo review by Edgar S.
Edgar S.

"Very nice and easy way to handle expenses"

What do you like best?

It is easy to submit expenses, just tane a picture and then verify that the automatic scan has done its job... Voilà! Submit expense!

What do you dislike?

Mileage could be better, sometimes, to gonfrom point A to point B you make some other stops and tuens. This can't be reflected in the mileage expenses.

It was pretty boring to fill in the expenses report template every time I had a bunch of tickets, scan receipts, clip them together... Now it is just taking pictures and submit! Less paperwork, more productivity.

"Clear and efficient"

What do you like best?

Rydoo is a tool with a very clear and fresh look, that lets you manage your expenses in a very efficient way. It is intuitive. It keeps you posted about the progress of your expenses.

What do you dislike?

It might be useful to create a way to communicate with the person that will approve the expenses, or to add comments that are only visible to that person and are not visible afterwards in regard to the expenses.

It's a very efficient way to declare expenses, we used to do it on paper and an signature was needed. It was cumbersome and I often postponed it multiple times, whereas now I declare my expenses immediately after I've made them. That's better for me, and better for the business.

Rydoo review by User

"Great service for processing business expenses"

What do you like best?

Rydoo has an easy-to-use, colourful interface that allows you to record and manage expenses easily. There are several different options to upload expenses on the go, which saves time and effort.

What do you dislike?

When you navigate to the tab to see all your processed expenses, the list isn't automatically filtered by date (latest appearing at the top) so I always have to set this manually to check what I've added lately. It would be nice to see this feature added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! No negative experience so far :)

Our company has ~4,000 employees, who must all submit expenses, get them approved and get reimbursed on a monthly basis. We needed a system that was easy-to-use so employees didn't get frustrated, but also gave us the visibility into expenses for approval & tracking across the organisation.

Rydoo review by Corinna F.
Corinna F.

"Customer service"

What do you like best?

Rydoo is a great tool it captures all your expenses in one place, the app is very convenient as you can upload your receipts immediately and do not need to hold onto any paper copies. The customer service was great they get back to you within a day and are helpful. I love using Rydoo!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the receipts that I have uploaded are not given as an option to match a charge which is strange and I wish there was a way to see all of the upload receipts so that you can choose the one that matches

We use this for the company that I work for as they are able to reconcile all the business expenses for audit purposes when I use my corporate credit card

"Great product"

What do you like best?

It allows you to easily upload expenses. I particularly like that you're able to forward emails and then the system picks it up automatically. It's good that it allows you to track expenses by trip.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have more clarity over expenses from the user side. I'd like to be able to see a breakdown of my own costs. It would also be good if you could drag and file directly from an email into the upload file box, as at the moment you have to save the attachment as a file and then upload, so a step is added. Furthermore, I don't understand why there is a need to have a trip approved, it seems to add an additional step for the approver.

Uploading expenses.

Rydoo review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Very useful, seamless and paperless"

What do you like best?

Initiation of the expense via the smartphone app. Paper less expense

What do you dislike?

For each expense I need to complete the expense via the classical web interface on my computer to get it completely filled in and validated. I can't get access easily to the same level of details on the Apps as on the web page. Also for travels, I fill in the address and it is not easily recognized , it takes time or doesn't work. On the improvement I could suggest some prefilled in field based on my profile (head of the team, expense validator,...since it is classically always the same people / very stable field

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paperless and straight through

strraight through treatment of the expense, paper less, less archivied,...

Rydoo review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Expense Solution !"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't need to use excel to process employee expenses! The platform is very straightforward and easy to use. The design is also appealing to the eye. Settings and such are easy to change and manage. Foremost, talking with a Xpenditure representative has been very fast at responding, informative and friendly.

What do you dislike?

My dislike is that the phone app is not the same as the browser version, so it needs to be validated a second time manually. The app needs to be refreshed or re-downloaded which causes inconveniences for the employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is super easy to use

We are mostly work together on integrating with Netsuites. The team has been able to handle issues on a friendly and timely manner. This helped to reduce our manual work i.e import/exports, adding users etc. The benefit with this is that we can pay out faster, and focus on other tasks that need more attention/ bigger picture.

Rydoo review by Bottiglieri R.
Bottiglieri R.

"Easy to use Expense registration tool"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can switch from smartphone to PC. The fact that when you take a pictures of the expenses that the systems automatically fills the important fields like vendor and price

What do you dislike?

Coming from a way more complicated system there is not really something I dislike.

It does what I need it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no brainer. We used to do all the insertions manually in Excel and Outlook without any history.

An easy overview of the costs my department is making and quick approvals are easy.

Learn more about Rydoo

Rydoo Videos

Learning about Rydoo?

* We monitor all Rydoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.