S&P Global Market Intelligence

S&P Global Market Intelligence, formerly S&P Capital IQ and SNL Financial, is a provider of multi-asset class and real time data, research, sales intelligence and analytics.

Work for S&P Global Market Intelligence?

Learning about S&P?

S&P Global Market Intelligence Reviews

Ask S&P a Question
Showing 54 S&P reviews
S&P review by <span>Brian N.</span>
Brian N.

"Great insight and very informative news and daily industry information"

What do you like best?

We use this tool to gain insight into the corporate structure of potential clients. The corporate structure diagrams and regulatory filings are very helpful and provide a lot of insight in a format that would otherwise require a lot of individual company website searches.

What do you dislike?

The page layout can get cluttered with the sheer volume of information available. Narrowing in on exactly what you're looking for can take some time, but overall not a big issue once you get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a centralized location for insurance and public corporation regulatory information with up to date news and insight this is a great tool. Information is much more reliable than alternative options.

Insight into prospects, understanding of their corporate structure and detail on the various regulatory filings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Knowledge is power... and energy"

What do you like best?

I receive a daily newsletter updating me on everything in my industry, and have the ability to research every power plant in the United States.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, other than there is so much information available that I'm not able to keep up with all the articles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can tailor the site and information to what you want to see. Also, the daily SNL Alerts are helpful to see important headlines regarding the industry.

My company uses the subscription for energy and fuel prices, historical research, and market sales activities in the power and energy sector.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

S&P review by <span>Ravi R.</span>
Ravi R.

"very efficient product and great customer service"

What do you like best?

it's very easy to use. i love the interface and there is a lot information on the platform. additionally, whenever i need something that's time sensitive, i know i can rely on this product to give me what i need fast. i like that s&p provides this service especially since it's a reputable source.

What do you dislike?

there aren't many things i dislike about this product. sometimes customer service isnt always fast, but other than that, i love it

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would definitely recommend this service to anyone. has a lot of great information and the platform is really easy to navigate.

i've realized several benefits. business problems are always evolving so not sure on anything specific.

S&P review by <span>Courtney K.</span>
Courtney K.

"great customer service and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I use Cap IQ regularly for work, and we have had representatives come in to our company to offer training sessions. These have always been extremely informative, the representatives not only answered all the questions we had, but also anticipated additional uses for Cap IQ in our business. I also like how responsive the representatives on the live chat are.

What do you dislike?

Some features of cap IQ are not the most user friendly, such as creating watch lists, which takes many different steps and is often hard to remember. However, with the live chat I am usually able to get any issues I have with this resolved quickly!

We use capital IQ to research companies and industries, and it is very helpful for this purpose. Cap IQ provides a general overview of a company in the "tear sheet" and also allows you to make customized lists for an industry.

S&P review by <span>Brian M.</span>
Brian M.

"Capital IQ is a great source of knowledge."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to quickly login to capital IQ and find exactly what im looking for. They have stock quotes, charts, and all the information i need when researching a stock. I also like, that when they can't help me with something i need, they give me an explanation as to why they cannot help.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when calling for support, the support guy on the phone will be very short with me and try to answer my problem as quick as possible. The mobile site also needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Capital IQ because it has really helped me improve my business and earn more money. It is a great source for prospecting.

I use this mainly for business prospecting. It is a great way to find new clientele for my business. This also helps me in terms of looking up information pertaining to financial and business analysis of public and or private companies

S&P review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"S&P Global Market Intelligence Review"

What do you like best?

I like the centralization of call report data.

What do you dislike?

The report builder function does is not as user friendly as the old SNL site.

It is helpful to quickly pull call report data in preparing peer analysis for investor presentations.

Learning about S&P Global Market Intelligence?

* We monitor all S&P Global Market Intelligence reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.