Justcall

4.0

Justcall is a VoIP business phone system for Sales and Marketing teams around the world.

Work for Justcall?

Learning about Justcall?

Justcall Reviews

Ask Justcall a Question
Showing 13 Justcall reviews
Justcall review by Bailey  F.
Bailey F.

"Great for starting out- easy to integrate and use"

What do you like best?

JustCall is fairly simple and I can forward all calls that come in to my work cellphone. Being able to answer calls that are routed through our main number is handy for when I am on the go. You don't pay for inbound calls, only outbound so it saves on costs some that way. I have JustCall integrated with Pipedrive and it keeps record of all of the phonecalls, voicemails, and records them for records. You can upload your own voicemails, hold messages, and use a voicemail drop.

What do you dislike?

Depending on your internet or the other person, some calls can sound like they are far away or breaking up. If you can figure out and analyze these issues it is no big deal.

We needed a business number that customers could call into. JustCall makes it so we can route our numbers and be able to easily add team members with their own numbers when it is time. All of our calls are logged and recorded- saving time and issues if we need to go back and review information. Calls are also logged into our Pipedrive CRM software, making it easier to keep track of interactions with customers. It is an added benefit to be able to forward and answer calls on my cell phone also, because I am often out of the office. Tracking outbound and inbound calls is ideal for starting sales.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Justcall
Justcall review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"I canceled the service, and they kept charging me, then refused a refund."

What do you like best?

When it was working, it was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Very Buggy and never worked right, was not able to get it past the testing stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BE VERY CAREFUL. I took the trial to get started, and bought a bunch of minutes. The software was almost impossible to use, and after repeated attempts to resolve the issue we were unsuccessful in using. The dialer was very buggy and it often would just not work. It would pop up and nothing. Followed everything support asked, and it would still not work reliably. I tried my hardest to get this integration to work, because when it did it was awesome. But that was rare. Anyhow, I found out that there is no way to cancel on the site. You need to email them and request cancellation, which I did with plenty of time to spare. They charged me anyways. So I contacted them, and the just ignored all attempts to contact them. Finally I had to contact them under an alias to get them to respond, and explained everything, and was promised a refund. Never refunded me the money owed, and I had to put in a claim with my bank. I was able to get my money back, but had to have my card shut off and a new card issued, and change all my auto pays because they wanted to keep 1 month ($50) charged AFTER I canceled.

Call integration to my CRM

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Justcall review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great Features and best customer support!"

What do you like best?

Easy to Setup, No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Unlimited Calling Plans!

The support team is the best! The response is always fast and the team does their best. Very easy to use in general, nice design, a lot of useful functions, and you see how they improve day by day.

Easy to find and add a new phone number anytime. A lot of customizations, so you can set up your line the way it suits you best.

What do you dislike?

All good, when we started using it, it had much less functions than it has now. JustCall improved their service a lot in this last 3 month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, especially if you want to have all the calls happening in your company under control.

Phone solution for international offices located all over the world.

Useful integrations, that simplify daily tasks

We started with the trial plan and the features they offer helped me to make and track all our calls from a single dashboard.

JustCall is on the right track!

Justcall review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Priceless flexibility and uncharted customer service."

What do you like best?

Their service stands out for me because they have allowed it to work with what I need. Their mentality is that every bit of feedback is just as valuable no matter how small the business; JustCall has literally shaped part of its product based on my feedback and that of others. In other words, JustCall is great because their business model is truly derived from a growth mindset. In my mind, there is no greater value than 'flexibility' in a communication service.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is based on what I like so much; Their customer service is uncharted, and I only wish it was unbound by time-zone. They are located overseas and when I run into problems, it is usually 3 AM their time. That said, the longest I have waited is 24 hours (I cannot consider this a bad thing).

When I do run into issues during their workday, they can usually solve my problems within a matter of minutes. Their developer, Prateek, is capable of coding a feature to be ready to use within 15 minutes. No matter the time, they will be able to solve most problems within a 24-hour timeframe (better than any other call service I've tried).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that if they don't have what you need, they want to know about it. The best choice I made was reaching out to ask a question. I still have not heard them say "no", and their work ethic is in a league of its own. They will make their service work for you.

Just call is able to automatically record incoming, outgoing, transferred 'in' and transferred 'out' phone calls; JustCall is the only service that can do this reliably.

I also needed a service could integrate with FrontApp. Currently, JustCall is the only service capable of calling, texting and automatic recording that fully ntegrates with FrontApp.

Justcall review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Perfect phone system solution with great features and amazing support"

What do you like best?

Call quality is really good unlike other VoIP providers. Support is world-class. I think their pricing is also what we like - it delivers way more value than what they are currently charging.

What do you dislike?

Zapier integration has no actions. But they gave us an alternate so problem solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can trust this guys. They have a great support team so nothing to worry about. We had a complex call center setup but these guys helped us with the complete setup by organizing multiple training calls for our team.

We can now track & log calls without putting in any efforts. That's the most value generating aspect for us. Our sales team loves SMS & Appointment scheduler functionaliies.

Justcall review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Great VoIP App"

What do you like best?

SaaS VoIP application. Support team at JustCall is more than willing to listen to client needs and do everything possible to implement feature requests. It keeps getting better and better on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

With any new service, there is bound to be some bugs/issues. However, the team at JustCall reacts swiftly to correct them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These guys are the real deal. This application will be mainstream in the near future.

Integration with the rest of our stack is vital to our efficiency. JustCall was able to quickly implement native integration with our CRM and helpdesk SaaS applications. Making it easier for the executive team to analyze our UX and see where we need to add human capital to improve.

Justcall review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great integration with Intercom"

What do you like best?

The calls are seamlessly lodged in Intercom available for everyone's review

What do you dislike?

The same blade that makes it great.

So you have to create the contact inside of Justcall. I think the system ties up using the contact email and phone number and that is how it is figuring out which Intercom record it lodges the call on.

This would be better if the integration is done in one sitting.

Although I dislike this, I can't deny it still saves up a lot of my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for good support and great Intercom integration, try Justcall.

Mainly the problem on finding out if the record had been called and what the context of the conversation was really.

Justcall review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"JustCall has been exactly what we were looking for!"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use with many features that help our business needs. Customer support has been very helpful and there when we need assistance.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, the service has been to par with our business needs.

We use JustCall for our telephone support needs. It has been important to have a tool that is integrated with our current tools such as Intercom and Helpscout, which is exactly what it does. Has helped us provide support to our users with simplicity and effectiveness.

Justcall review by Justin A.
Justin A.

"JustCall - Awesome Sales Phone System with Integrations"

What do you like best?

I love how tight the platform integrates with PipeDrive and my other sales and marketing technology.

What do you dislike?

I somewhat dislike the user interface and the fact that as a user of ArchLinux I had to build my own package to get the desktop app to work on my system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this sales calling & phone center platform a try.

JustCall provides the link between my desktop, CRM, and mobile device. Allowing me to seamless keep it all updated, make calls, send and receive texts, and do so without having to do lots of manual data entry.

Justcall review by Anna M.
Anna M.

"Excellent Customer Service! "

What do you like best?

Love being able to email the team and get a response within minutes! Loving the call quality so far! All of my questions and needs have been answered with this company!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! :) Everything seems great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just switch! It'll be a great decision!

I was using Kixie previously and always had calls dropped, I couldn't login and the call quality was awful, switching to JustCall and really improved the quality in my work and I'm thankful for this!

Justcall review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Innovative product and great support"

What do you like best?

The web app is extremely easy to use and integrated nicely with our CRM, Pipedrive. My sales team picked it up immediately. The cost is very reasonable too.

What do you dislike?

The documentation for the API had a few typos and mistakes, but the JC support team corrected them quickly when we pointed them out.

JC enabled us to easily track our outbound phone calls and tie them back to activities in our CRM.

Justcall review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"Great quality software for phone calls for sales teams"

What do you like best?

Lots of features. Call recording is fantastic. Competitively priced.

What do you dislike?

Didn't have any specific problems with the software.

A remote sales team being able to make and receive phone calls and also track and record calls.

Justcall review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to learn and teach new users "

What do you like best?

Low price so by in from the upper level was easy.

What do you dislike?

Poor call quality and slow response rate to tickets

Having a local number helps prospecting new clients.

Learning about Justcall?

* We monitor all Justcall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.