Justcall

Justcall is a VoIP business phone system for Sales and Marketing teams around the world.

Work for Justcall?
Sharpen contact center  logo  2x

Learning about Justcall?

Justcall Reviews

Ask Justcall a Question
Showing 12 Justcall reviews
Justcall review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

JustCall is clearly among the best

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

These guys are very impressive - they build new features quickly, they solve your problem in minutes and are also open for ideas. I love the way they have kept things simple like their dialers, their number settings dashboard. They provide some of the best call tracking analytics in the market at very affordable price.

I also like the way Justcall integrates with different tools. We use Pipedrive for managing our sales pipelines and Justcall help us to make calls directly from Pipedrive which is super awesome.

In terms of features, I like live call tracking, call analytics, call recording and texting features. Justcall chrome extension is a pretty handy tool as it allows you to make calls or receive calls from anywhere on web.

Justcall also provides click to call and click to text buttons in most of their integrations and this for me is a great plus point. This saves a lot of time for sales people.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. JustCall team is very helpful so I never had any major problems or bad moments with JustCall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Justcall, request for a demo and understand all the functionalities before signing up. If you like the product, Justcall team will take good care of you and help you with the setup.

We have 15 sales people in our team and they all use Pipedrive for managing their sales pipeline. Justcall makes it very easy to make calls, receive calls and also, track all calls without ever leaving Pipedrive. We use Justcall's chrome extension so every contact in Pipedrive gets a click to call and click to text button.

As a CEO, I use Justcall analytics to keep an eye on performance of my each and every sales agent.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Justcall
Justcall review by <span>Stephen C.</span>
Stephen C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

When it was working, it was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Very Buggy and never worked right, was not able to get it past the testing stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BE VERY CAREFUL. I took the trial to get started, and bought a bunch of minutes. The software was almost impossible to use, and after repeated attempts to resolve the issue we were unsuccessful in using. The dialer was very buggy and it often would just not work. It would pop up and nothing. Followed everything support asked, and it would still not work reliably. I tried my hardest to get this integration to work, because when it did it was awesome. But that was rare. Anyhow, I found out that there is no way to cancel on the site. You need to email them and request cancellation, which I did with plenty of time to spare. They charged me anyways. So I contacted them, and the just ignored all attempts to contact them. Finally I had to contact them under an alias to get them to respond, and explained everything, and was promised a refund. Never refunded me the money owed, and I had to put in a claim with my bank. I was able to get my money back, but had to have my card shut off and a new card issued, and change all my auto pays because they wanted to keep 1 month ($50) charged AFTER I canceled.

Call integration to my CRM

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Gaurav Sharma of Justcall

Hey Stephen,

This is definitely not the kind of experience we want our users to have while on JustCall. I sincerely apologize.

Coming to refund, there was definitely some miscommunication b/w our accounts & support team so it caused this problem. We cancelled your account on our end but for reason, it didn't get cancelled on Stripe (our payment processor) hence the charge happened automatically. We have already solved this issue by setting up a dedicated automated process in place. So, no user will have to go through this ever again.

Coming to product, you were our user in July 2017. Our product has come a long long way after that - we relaunched our complete web app, our mobile apps were also updated multiple times, we pushed numerous updates to our Chrome extension to stabilize both outbound and inbound calls, worked a lot on improving call quality, added new features and most importantly, invested a lot in streamlining communication among our team members (we were growing really fast that time so yes we were weak in terms of internal systems).

We now have 24/7 support system, one-click system to cancel accounts immediately, a lot of automation & processes in place to keep everyone in the team on the same page & informed about customer issues.

I'm really sorry for the bad experience you had to undergo during your short stay with us but it was totally unintentional & we have improved many folds in last 3-4 months.

We would love to have you back on JustCall & experience the improvements in our service and product.

Best,

Gaurav Sharma

CEO, JustCall.io

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Justcall review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Great Features and best customer support!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to Setup, No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Unlimited Calling Plans!

The support team is the best! The response is always fast and the team does their best. Very easy to use in general, nice design, a lot of useful functions, and you see how they improve day by day.

Easy to find and add a new phone number anytime. A lot of customizations, so you can set up your line the way it suits you best.

What do you dislike?

All good, when we started using it, it had much less functions than it has now. JustCall improved their service a lot in this last 3 month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, especially if you want to have all the calls happening in your company under control.

Phone solution for international offices located all over the world.

Useful integrations, that simplify daily tasks

We started with the trial plan and the features they offer helped me to make and track all our calls from a single dashboard.

JustCall is on the right track!

Justcall review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Their service stands out for me because they have allowed it to work with what I need. Their mentality is that every bit of feedback is just as valuable no matter how small the business; JustCall has literally shaped part of its product based on my feedback and that of others. In other words, JustCall is great because their business model is truly derived from a growth mindset. In my mind, there is no greater value than 'flexibility' in a communication service.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is based on what I like so much; Their customer service is uncharted, and I only wish it was unbound by time-zone. They are located overseas and when I run into problems, it is usually 3 AM their time. That said, the longest I have waited is 24 hours (I cannot consider this a bad thing).

When I do run into issues during their workday, they can usually solve my problems within a matter of minutes. Their developer, Prateek, is capable of coding a feature to be ready to use within 15 minutes. No matter the time, they will be able to solve most problems within a 24-hour timeframe (better than any other call service I've tried).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that if they don't have what you need, they want to know about it. The best choice I made was reaching out to ask a question. I still have not heard them say "no", and their work ethic is in a league of its own. They will make their service work for you.

Just call is able to automatically record incoming, outgoing, transferred 'in' and transferred 'out' phone calls; JustCall is the only service that can do this reliably.

I also needed a service could integrate with FrontApp. Currently, JustCall is the only service capable of calling, texting and automatic recording that fully ntegrates with FrontApp.

Justcall review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Call quality is really good unlike other VoIP providers. Support is world-class. I think their pricing is also what we like - it delivers way more value than what they are currently charging.

What do you dislike?

Zapier integration has no actions. But they gave us an alternate so problem solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can trust this guys. They have a great support team so nothing to worry about. We had a complex call center setup but these guys helped us with the complete setup by organizing multiple training calls for our team.

We can now track & log calls without putting in any efforts. That's the most value generating aspect for us. Our sales team loves SMS & Appointment scheduler functionaliies.

Justcall review by <span>Jason H.</span>
Jason H.

Great VoIP App

Validated Review
What do you like best?

SaaS VoIP application. Support team at JustCall is more than willing to listen to client needs and do everything possible to implement feature requests. It keeps getting better and better on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

With any new service, there is bound to be some bugs/issues. However, the team at JustCall reacts swiftly to correct them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These guys are the real deal. This application will be mainstream in the near future.

Integration with the rest of our stack is vital to our efficiency. JustCall was able to quickly implement native integration with our CRM and helpdesk SaaS applications. Making it easier for the executive team to analyze our UX and see where we need to add human capital to improve.

Learning about Justcall?

* We monitor all Justcall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.