Justcall

Justcall is a VoIP business phone system for Sales and Marketing teams around the world.

Work for Justcall?
Ringdna contactcenterinfra  2x

Learning about Justcall?

Justcall Reviews

Ask Justcall a Question
Showing 13 Justcall reviews
Justcall review by <span>Bailey  F.</span>
Bailey F.

Great for starting out- easy to integrate and use

What do you like best?

JustCall is fairly simple and I can forward all calls that come in to my work cellphone. Being able to answer calls that are routed through our main number is handy for when I am on the go. You don't pay for inbound calls, only outbound so it saves on costs some that way. I have JustCall integrated with Pipedrive and it keeps record of all of the phonecalls, voicemails, and records them for records. You can upload your own voicemails, hold messages, and use a voicemail drop.

What do you dislike?

Depending on your internet or the other person, some calls can sound like they are far away or breaking up. If you can figure out and analyze these issues it is no big deal.

We needed a business number that customers could call into. JustCall makes it so we can route our numbers and be able to easily add team members with their own numbers when it is time. All of our calls are logged and recorded- saving time and issues if we need to go back and review information. Calls are also logged into our Pipedrive CRM software, making it easier to keep track of interactions with customers. It is an added benefit to be able to forward and answer calls on my cell phone also, because I am often out of the office. Tracking outbound and inbound calls is ideal for starting sales.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Justcall
Justcall review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

JustCall is clearly among the best

What do you like best?

These guys are very impressive - they build new features quickly, they solve your problem in minutes and are also open for ideas. I love the way they have kept things simple like their dialers, their number settings dashboard. They provide some of the best call tracking analytics in the market at very affordable price.

I also like the way Justcall integrates with different tools. We use Pipedrive for managing our sales pipelines and Justcall help us to make calls directly from Pipedrive which is super awesome.

In terms of features, I like live call tracking, call analytics, call recording and texting features. Justcall chrome extension is a pretty handy tool as it allows you to make calls or receive calls from anywhere on web.

Justcall also provides click to call and click to text buttons in most of their integrations and this for me is a great plus point. This saves a lot of time for sales people.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. JustCall team is very helpful so I never had any major problems or bad moments with JustCall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Justcall, request for a demo and understand all the functionalities before signing up. If you like the product, Justcall team will take good care of you and help you with the setup.

We have 15 sales people in our team and they all use Pipedrive for managing their sales pipeline. Justcall makes it very easy to make calls, receive calls and also, track all calls without ever leaving Pipedrive. We use Justcall's chrome extension so every contact in Pipedrive gets a click to call and click to text button.

As a CEO, I use Justcall analytics to keep an eye on performance of my each and every sales agent.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Justcall review by <span>Stephen C.</span>
Stephen C.

I canceled the service, and they kept charging me, then refused a refund.

What do you like best?

When it was working, it was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Very Buggy and never worked right, was not able to get it past the testing stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BE VERY CAREFUL. I took the trial to get started, and bought a bunch of minutes. The software was almost impossible to use, and after repeated attempts to resolve the issue we were unsuccessful in using. The dialer was very buggy and it often would just not work. It would pop up and nothing. Followed everything support asked, and it would still not work reliably. I tried my hardest to get this integration to work, because when it did it was awesome. But that was rare. Anyhow, I found out that there is no way to cancel on the site. You need to email them and request cancellation, which I did with plenty of time to spare. They charged me anyways. So I contacted them, and the just ignored all attempts to contact them. Finally I had to contact them under an alias to get them to respond, and explained everything, and was promised a refund. Never refunded me the money owed, and I had to put in a claim with my bank. I was able to get my money back, but had to have my card shut off and a new card issued, and change all my auto pays because they wanted to keep 1 month ($50) charged AFTER I canceled.

Call integration to my CRM

Justcall review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Great Features and best customer support!

What do you like best?

Easy to Setup, No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Unlimited Calling Plans!

The support team is the best! The response is always fast and the team does their best. Very easy to use in general, nice design, a lot of useful functions, and you see how they improve day by day.

Easy to find and add a new phone number anytime. A lot of customizations, so you can set up your line the way it suits you best.

What do you dislike?

All good, when we started using it, it had much less functions than it has now. JustCall improved their service a lot in this last 3 month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, especially if you want to have all the calls happening in your company under control.

Phone solution for international offices located all over the world.

Useful integrations, that simplify daily tasks

We started with the trial plan and the features they offer helped me to make and track all our calls from a single dashboard.

JustCall is on the right track!

Justcall review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

Priceless flexibility and uncharted customer service.

What do you like best?

Their service stands out for me because they have allowed it to work with what I need. Their mentality is that every bit of feedback is just as valuable no matter how small the business; JustCall has literally shaped part of its product based on my feedback and that of others. In other words, JustCall is great because their business model is truly derived from a growth mindset. In my mind, there is no greater value than 'flexibility' in a communication service.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is based on what I like so much; Their customer service is uncharted, and I only wish it was unbound by time-zone. They are located overseas and when I run into problems, it is usually 3 AM their time. That said, the longest I have waited is 24 hours (I cannot consider this a bad thing).

When I do run into issues during their workday, they can usually solve my problems within a matter of minutes. Their developer, Prateek, is capable of coding a feature to be ready to use within 15 minutes. No matter the time, they will be able to solve most problems within a 24-hour timeframe (better than any other call service I've tried).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that if they don't have what you need, they want to know about it. The best choice I made was reaching out to ask a question. I still have not heard them say "no", and their work ethic is in a league of its own. They will make their service work for you.

Just call is able to automatically record incoming, outgoing, transferred 'in' and transferred 'out' phone calls; JustCall is the only service that can do this reliably.

I also needed a service could integrate with FrontApp. Currently, JustCall is the only service capable of calling, texting and automatic recording that fully ntegrates with FrontApp.

Justcall review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

Perfect phone system solution with great features and amazing support

What do you like best?

Call quality is really good unlike other VoIP providers. Support is world-class. I think their pricing is also what we like - it delivers way more value than what they are currently charging.

What do you dislike?

Zapier integration has no actions. But they gave us an alternate so problem solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can trust this guys. They have a great support team so nothing to worry about. We had a complex call center setup but these guys helped us with the complete setup by organizing multiple training calls for our team.

We can now track & log calls without putting in any efforts. That's the most value generating aspect for us. Our sales team loves SMS & Appointment scheduler functionaliies.

Learning about Justcall?

* We monitor all Justcall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.