SaaSoptics

SaaSOptics delivers a subscription management platform that provides subscription billing, revenue recognition and robust subscription analytics.

Work for SaaSoptics?

Learning about SaaSoptics?

Compare SaaSoptics to Similar Solutions

SaaSoptics Reviews

Ask SaaSoptics a Question
Showing 18 SaaSoptics reviews
SaaSoptics review by <span>Tracy B.</span>
Tracy B.

"SaaSOptics is a key tool for our finance team"

What do you like best?

I've used SaaSOptics at two companies. The solution allows us to easily run rev rec and billing reports. We use the platform continually for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analytics. We have found that SaaSOptics provides our external auditors with more confidence than home grown excel reports. The team at SaaSOptics provides great support from onboarding through every aspect of using the solution.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the SaaSOptics platform that we are unhappy with. We need to use more of the analytical reporting than we do, but the issue is with our time constraints...not SaaSOptics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The short term pain of onboarding will be quickly forgotten after the first few months of using SaaSOptics.

SaaSOptics has made our budgeting and cash flow planning process easy. Generating month end reports for financial statements takes seconds. SaaSOptics is as important to us as Salesforce and Quickbooks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SaaSoptics
SaaSoptics review by <span>Andrew S.</span>
Andrew S.

"Easy to use Software that Integrates well with Salesforce and Quickbooks Online :)"

What do you like best?

Quickbooks Online (QBO) and Salesforce (SF) Connectors. After an opportunity in SF is marked as Closed Won I can either import the opportunity information from SF to Saas Optics (SO) for the transactions or manually enter them. Once the invoices are created you can either send through SO e-invoicing or sync to QBO and send from there.

What do you dislike?

Need to be utilizing Products in Salesforce and make sure you have certain fields (owner name, contact name, etc) not be a required field in Salesforce to fully utilize the Opportunity and Renewal sync. For Implementation because our company was not utilizing products before I came I ended up manually rebuilding the data for the previous 2 years. I found this to be a great exercise that not only allowed me to clean up incomplete information from Salesforce, Quickbooks, and contracts. Actual implementation for new contracts was immediate but cleaning my former data and making changes to my Chart of Accounts and reclassing created more work for myself had that been done prior to implementation. By the end I was an expert at Saas Optics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution when combined with Quickboooks Online and Salesforce. Much cheaper and more efficient option than moving to larger ERP system like NetSuite or Intacct. By implementing Saas Optics I was able to see issues with our existing processes and make improvements not only to Finance but Sales and Support as well

Our Existing Revenue Recognition was done on Excel and was difficult to use and prone to error. Also our Salesforce Org was missing key information like Billing schedule, products, and term. Saas Optics was able to make the Book to Bill process so much easier and we we found a number of invoices that were never billed and we able to recover most of the money from them. Great Product that makes my life much easier

What Subscription Management solution do you use?

SaaSoptics review by <span>Jeffrey M. W.</span>
Jeffrey M. W.

"Incredible Product!!"

What do you like best?

SaaSOptics has allowed us to automate critical functions of our business, saving us time, money, and headaches. We've been a customer for over 4 years and I couldn't be more pleased. The product continues to evolve and the technical support has been fabulous. If you're trying to scale a SaaS business this is the only way to go.

What do you dislike?

In earlier days I neglected to keep closely in touch with the new capabilities of the product. My excuse is that I was too busy growing our own business to pay proper attention. I spent considerable dollars looking for a financial forecasting capability I needed when SaaSOptics has already developed it and it was included in our contract. My error for sure. There is nothing I dislike about the product, and they're a terrific company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it an in-depth look, you won't be disappointed.

We have a completely automated operations platform with SaaSOptics, QBO, Salesforce, Marketo, and InsightSquared. We have eliminated the need for human action, other than the sales process, from first touch thru collections. All our data is real-time and we are data-driven. This approach saves us valuable time and money.

SaaSoptics review by Administrator

"Billing Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

We're saving a lot of time using SaaSOptics for billing. The renewals and new billings flow through from Salesforce to SaaSOptics, which creates a lot of confidence around our process and has freed up a lot of time. Our implementation consultant, Paul, and the rest of the team have been extremely helpful through the whole process.

What do you dislike?

The setup took a bit longer than anticipated, but after it was finished it's a great system to use. It would also be helpful to issue refunds straight from SaaSOptics and not have to go through Stripe.

The biggest one for us right now is on the billing side, it eliminates room for error because of the integration with Salesforce. The deferred revenue schedule is going to be extremely helpful going forward so that we can move away from massive spreadsheets. We're also excited to start utilizing the many reports offered.

SaaSoptics review by <span>Stephen S.</span>
Stephen S.

"It did what we needed!"

What do you like best?

At Haiku Learning, we needed to produce our first GAAP financial statements going back two years. We were using QuickBooks online and added SaaSOptics to get the financials we needed.

What do you dislike?

We had some start up pains since our data was older and not setup for this process. Once it was going it worked fine.

We needed GAAP financials, so we used the Revenue Recognition feature to turn our billed revenue numbers into GAAP revenue numbers. This allowed us to get (and pass!) our first financial audit. After using the product for a year and a half, we passed due diligence and were purchased by a much larger company so we no longer use the product.

SaaSoptics review by User

"Blown away by support"

What do you like best?

Just received an email from SaaSOptics' support team. I was blown away: fast turn around, clear (there were screen shots for every step), thorough, and the support team member, Christine, researched our account before answering to provide the best solution for us (rather than the usual canned response which prompts another email. )

What do you dislike?

The help ? module isn't of much help. I rarely get the answer I need when I click on the question mark.

Wrapping our arms around MRR, et al which we used to maintain in an "ugh" excel workbook.

Learning about SaaSoptics?

* We monitor all SaaSoptics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare SaaSoptics to Similar Solutions