What do you like best?
SabaCloud has the right set of basic features to make it a robust and useful Learning software across a corporate enterprise. From a user perspective, its best features are:
- Ability to filter search results
- Ability to upload documents and other types of course information to specific courses
- Ease of signing up to courses and viewing all related information
What do you dislike?
As a frequent user of the software, my two biggest challenges with this software are that:
1. The user interface of SabaCloud makes navigation difficult: for example, opening new tabs with course details is not possible, so to view a course, you must open it on the same page and then navigate back
2. The search function can be temperamental: for example, it is not possible to filter solely by date on the homepage to have a view of upcoming training courses; you must select a discipline or search for key words before you can use the filter function, which unnecessarily limits you to a more narrow set of results
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We use SabaCloud as our Learning and Development management portal. It is the company's single source for all virtual and classroom-based training courses globally. Users are able to filter by type of course, location of course, langauge, etc. and are able to view our full suite of offerings. Users are also able to view course details and register online instantly, which then alerts the course instructors.