SaferVPN

(14 reviews)

SaferVPN is a Virtual Private Network provider offering online freedom, security and anonymity to business clients.

Work for SaferVPN?

Learning about SaferVPN?

SaferVPN Reviews

Showing 14 SaferVPN reviews
SaferVPN review by Shiva M.
Shiva M.

"SAFERVPN Review"

What do you like best?

- Compatible with all kind of mobility devices, router and Chrome browser

- Hundreds of VPN server are located around the world

- Impressive 24/7 support

- Affordable subscription plan

- Automatic Wi-Fi Security is very good features when we use public wi-fi

- Included Kill Switch and simultaneous up to 5 connection

What do you dislike?

- It keeps disconnecting few EU and Asian servers

- Average download speed

- Knowledgebase and more documentation should be uploaded online for easy fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a 30 days money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with the product you can claim your money back. They also offer trial, highly recommended low cost VPN.

SaferVPN is an easy VPN service for every business professionals and individuals. As an IT pro, I have to travel to the different places and location for a client meeting and site visit and SaferVPN is the best way to access the internet protecting my identity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SaferVPN
SaferVPN review by Ethan S.
Ethan S.

"Keep your privacy intact thanks to SaferVPN"

What do you like best?

It has a nice and easy to use interface, what I like the most is that no matter the country or location you choose, the navigation speed remains constant and there are no annoying interruptions. The Android application retains its privacy and does not take up much memory space.

What do you dislike?

In fact, I have not had problems so far with SaferVPN, anyone can use it to satisfy their privacy and protection needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Total access to restrictions in your locality. It is ideal for streaming services and the best thing is that you can be in the network more safely thanks to the protection of your data and location.

Nowadays, any company or person can collect information about us through the storage of our habits and preferences. SaferVPN helps us avoid being tracked by hiding our IP and our personal data.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

SaferVPN review by Andrzej K.
Andrzej K.

"SaferVPN - Network security is essential."

What do you like best?

SaferVPN provides high encryption standards like 256-bit encryption. They have servers all around the world, that guarantees you good connection everywhere you are. The company has a no-log policy, so you can feel certain that your DNS logs or browsing history remains a secret. Also, it's very easy to use. The interface is user-friendly and you don't need to have any experience to use it. There is a simple tutorial too.

What do you dislike?

The speed isn't as fast as I would like to get for the price. Also the support is slow and I waited 2 days for an answer.

I use SaferVPN, because I am sure that my privacy is their priority, and they don't keep my logs. It's very important when I share sensitive data or get access to a business mailbox. Also, I am into cryptocurrencies and I pay for the service this way, I like the fact that even the payment process is anonymous.

SaferVPN review by Michał P.
Michał P.

"SaferVPN - The Best VPN"

What do you like best?

One of the main advantages of SaferVPN is its fast connections with unlimited bandwidth, so you can browse the web without losing speed. A wide range of connection protocols and AES-256 encryption across the entire range of services is also a plus. Compatibility with major platforms and an easy-to-use graphical interface is worth mentioning.

What do you dislike?

While using this vpn I did not notice any flaw except for a short trial period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solid vpn at fast speed you should consider buying SaferVPN.

By using SaferVPN I can, safely use the Internet wherever I am and allow me to access content blocked by my IPS.

SaferVPN review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"It really is a safer VPN"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about SaferVPN is the speed it connects. I don't usually have time to wait, and SaferVPN makes it easy for me to connect and get started on my overseas work. I love the level of security that it offers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost. There are several free alternatives that I could use. I have a small budget so it would be nice to have better deals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that is very secure this is the right option.

I am solving the issue of needing a private VPN to look for information I dont need tracked.

SaferVPN review by John M.
John M.

"Great VPN at cheap price"

What do you like best?

SaferVPN is a great VPN that I use most of the time. It is very easy to use and very fast, especially while using the browser extension. It works also on the mobile devices and the price is really nice and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the desktop app loses connection and I have to turn it on again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for anyone looking for a cheap and fast vpn

SaferVPN allows me to have a safer and a fast connection.

SaferVPN review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"A good VPN for the price"

What do you like best?

There is other vpn software on the market, but not for this price. This vpn is a better than average software for the price.

What do you dislike?

At the moment i can not find any issues with this vpn software except the monthly upkeep of the product which is why i stopped using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lower the monthly price for small business users.

This product has help me protect my computer from possible intrusion on the internet when surfing the web.

SaferVPN review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"A really fast VPN"

What do you like best?

SaferVPN is a really nice and fast VPN that is available at a reliable price. I use for my laptop and smart phone as well and it has many servers available at really high speeds.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really experience anything that I didn't like so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a fast vpn with a decent price, I highly recommend SaferVPN for you

SaferVPN offers a secure connection and protect my data

SaferVPN review by Mehak P.
Mehak P.

"About SaferVPN"

What do you like best?

SaferVPN protects users data from connected networks like Wi-Fi and hide users location and enable safe browsing.

It provides access to blocked contents and help users to serve privately.

Its available for mobile and web and function well with modern browsers.

What do you dislike?

SaferVPN competitors provides same set of functionalities free of cost but it charges a little for your privacy.

Used this for accessing blocked and unsafe content for official research purpose.

SaferVPN review by Awogor M.
Awogor M.

"It helps me browse with any network either public without fear"

What do you like best?

Hackers are everywhere sourcing for information. With Safer VPN, I can secure my browsing with speed.

Safer VPN also provided me with 24hours free testing before I paid.

What do you dislike?

The trial period is too short and sounds aggressive. It should be normal 7 days before subscribing to a plan but no, Safer won't do that. I wonder why.

Save browsing on any public network

Secured Persona Data

Fast connectivity

SaferVPN review by User

"Perfect VPN For date protection and privacy "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to operate and use! The Pricing is great, and the app design is solid, this is the best of the VPN apps out there!

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I do not like about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely not worth looking at any other VPN apps

Safe browsing, date protection, and protection from ad trackers

SaferVPN review by Daelyn M.
Daelyn M.

"My experience was quite complicated "

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you multiple options or locations to choose from .

What do you dislike?

I disliked how long it actually took to create the Vpn and connect it to my servers .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try other options first

How to connect to multiple services quickly with ease .

SaferVPN review by User

"SaferVPN for secure browsing"

What do you like best?

I'm always concerned about keeping my privacy while browsing internet and apps.

SaferVPN is one of the good options out there that I have encountered.

Pros:

* Plenty of servers around the world to choose from

* Easy to use and setup

* Provides encryption which is must for privacy

* Supports multiple protocols

What do you dislike?

* Only 5 devices can connect simultaneously

Other than that I'm pretty much happy with the service.

To protect privacy and safe browsing

SaferVPN review by User

"Average experience but probably good company"

What do you like best?

Customer support, variety of protocols, policy

What do you dislike?

Speed, variety of servers, blacklisted exit nodes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but try it first before committing to plans. It took some time to get refund

Anonymity and geo unblocking

Learning about SaferVPN?

* We monitor all SaferVPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.