SafetySync

Showing 40 SafetySync reviews
SafetySync review by <span>Ty W.</span>
Ty W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

User friendly easy to navigate

What do you like best?

I like that you have a single place to find and keep all tickets online as well as the barcode scanner to get all tickets loaded once on site. Assigning training is both free and easy for employees to complete. Safety Sync was one of the first to offer WHIMIS 2015

What do you dislike?

Safety Sync could improve on the way third party tickets are entered as well as improving the voice over for a lot of orientations and tickets. The computer generated voice is grating after an hour or so. It would be better if they had a drag and assign feature to the courses.

Easy one stop shop for most required tickets.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SafetySync
SafetySync review by <span>Nancy B.</span>
Nancy B.

SafetySync access

What do you like best?

I like that SafetySync is really user friendly. I am pretty computer literate but I generally require some training on new software. With SafetySync, I was able to get up and running in very little time and learn as I went along. My experience talking with our employees who have used it indicates they found the same thing. After I set up our employees and they received their setup emails they also went forward with little training from me.

I like that our employees are able to access policies, MSDS, training, etc. from anywhere as long as they have a computer. Being able to communicate through bulletins is really convenient and I can ensure everyone gets messages.

What do you dislike?

I have some employees whose 1st language is not English. This does create problems in understanding and these same employees are resistant to doing the training.

While I did manage to begin using the program with a minimum of training I found that I did miss some information that was necessary to have because there really was no "formal" program set up to ensure I had all the info. Once I realized I was missing something I was able to ask for and receive the information so I could continue.

Communicating with employees as well as ensuring safety training has been done.

What Environmental Health and Safety solution do you use?

SafetySync review by <span>Sean R.</span>
Sean R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Simple inexpensive program for a growing company

What do you like best?

All it takes is a quick glimpse to see the compliance of the overall company and which employees need to step it up on compliance.

Showing companies that we do have a safety tracking program in place.

The reward system is excellent as a motivator for employees to remain compliant, and not get complacent with our policies and procedures.

Personally I like it for the seeing which of my own certificates and coming up for renewal and/or expiring.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I have come across that I dislike. Our company safety officer keeps me up to date.

The biggest benefit for me, as a secondary admin, is the reports I get on the employees, and I know who is needing to renew, in a instant. Not when they get to location and realize a certificate has expired.

An overall benefit as a growing company is to have an electronic safety tracking program in place for our clients as well as government compliance.

SafetySync review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

Great Program

What do you like best?

There is so much that I like about SafetySync. The tracking of training and certificates is very easy and efficient. All your employee certificates are available at a click of a button. They make it super easy to schedule training when a certificate is coming due. The free training they provide is comprehensive and easy to understand. I love the option where you can customize a training course. Having access to all the applicable legislation makes it easy to find what ever you need to look up. This is a great cost effective and efficient safety management program!

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like. Any time I have ever had a problem the support staff are great. They answer any questions quickly and in great detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try the free trial to see what you are missing out on.

Certificate tracking was a problem for us. Now it is all kept in one place and it is very easy to print out the training matrix to see who is missing what, what is coming expired and what is expired. The managers also have easy access to see the current status of their employees' certificates.

SafetySync has also improved our communications to our employees. You can select who gets what memo or bulletin or you can send the communication out to everyone. The best part is that SafetySync tracks who has read and acknowledged it.

This has been a great way to give our employees access to all our forms even when they are on the road.

This program also has an easy way to make sure all your MSDS are kept up to date. With the notifications coming directly to my portal it eliminates the time it takes to go through the table of contents checking all the dates.

SafetySync review by <span>Dawn C.</span>
Dawn C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great Safety Systems Product !

What do you like best?

the online courses, the easy access to documentation, employee tracking of training, a better company community, this product fills in the gaps in our company, its perfect, I have just become recently employed by this company as they were introducing safety sync to the staff so as for what they were using before by the sounds of it it just wasn't working. this safety system however is amazing, I am very please so far, and I look forward to the more things it has to offer, just when you think you have it all figured out, you find something on safety sync that just blows your mind. there's all these hidden tools on the system. it's very exciting.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend it. easy to use.

Our company can track employee records and training much more efficiently, and records are being better distributed throughout the company. People in the company are becoming more involved in our projects and are more aware of what we are doing on our projects and the progress we are making when it comes to production and safety.

SafetySync review by <span>Danielle U.</span>
Danielle U.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

An enhanced digital safety platform

What do you like best?

I truly appreciate the ability to use SafetySync's system as part of a highly efficient and cost effective Safety Management System. Having partnered digital forms with SafetySync, the two components work really well to create a live feed of data, the ability to process it within SafetySync and then to be able to provide summary reports, review leading indicators and other information that is required for our industry, all in real time.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't think there is anything that I dislike about SafetySync. The staff are incredible at responding to any issues that we might have and are always open to suggestions. They are constantly improving, and I look forward to helping SafetySync Beta test more components such as the Incident tracking and statistics sections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent product and if implemented fully, it has the ability to make your Safety Program much more efficient and cost effective.

Our clients now have a virtually paperless system, which is efficient and cost effective. The significant increase in use and ownership of our client's safety program has been remarkable.

Learning about SafetySync?

* We monitor all SafetySync reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.