Sage 100c

Sage 100c is a complete solution for small and medium companies that need to automate processes, connect employees, and gain business insight.

Work for Sage 100c?
Netsuiteerp leader  2x

Learning about Sage 100c?

Sage 100c Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 122 Sage 100c reviews
Sage 100c review by <span>Shrinaath A.</span>
Shrinaath A.

Great tool for organizing and retrieving data at a fast pace.

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about the tool is its versatility, It helps all stakeholders access information at the same time without hassles. Provides a neat flow of data from production/manufacturing to accounting/finance . Overall a great package for any accounting system to have. Has many features which have really help boost performance and minimize data retrieval times. Another great feature is its simple UI which is very easy to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

One of the drawbacks is that there is a lot of data cleaning needed after export from the tool which needs a skilled Excel Expert. Also when the data sizes are huge (>100MB) the data export is a pretty slow and cumbersome process. It would be great if there is a way to increase the speed of retrieval for such huge processes.Has limitations on number of windows which can be opened simultaneously

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a mid sized company looking for a reliable ERP System, I would recommend you to start off with SAGE. It provides great breadth of options in accounting and finance ranging from Inventory Management , Pricing , Bill of Materials to Monthly Financial Statements, General Ledger, etc

Mostly Accounting relating problems especially with monthly financial reporting . Apart from that everything from Inventory Tracking, Costing, Bill of Materials, SKUs , Cost Accounting , etc. Really satisfied with the kind of service the tool provides

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sage 100c
Sage 100c review by <span>Anastasia F.</span>
Anastasia F.

I really like sage 100

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. It makes my work day go by a lot faster. Everything is organized and easily accessible. Very easy to learn. Any mistake I may make, it is very easy to fix and get back on track. Over all, sage 100 helps with logistics of our business, stock and restock information, client payments and overdue balances. We as a business look more professional, organized and productive. Sage helps us with communication with not only our clients, but also our co-workers. Keeping track of our clients and providing them with great service is our goal.

What do you dislike?

Closing customer maintenance window each time I need to look up another customer. When entering payment, I need to be very careful when flowing step sequence to process a payment. I would hope that one day sage can notify me when a client makes a payment or a deposit. I wish those sides could merge together in some way to help us keep track of payments,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to learn, quick set up. Smooth transition into the system.

I am progressing in accuracy with customer service. Business runs a lot faster with Sage. We as a company are providing fast and tromp service to our clients with ease. Sage is just an easy way for a business to run smoothly and easily. We are a very busy and sage helps us create a viable environment with not only our clients but with co-workers.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

Sage 100c review by <span>Kearston D.</span>
Kearston D.

An Essential tool for your everyday ERP management

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for us to use Sage to locate our items in stock, to assist us in placing orders, tracking orders, tracking customer preferential pricing, We are also able to record tracking numbers into our purchase orders, see when orders were placed, see when the purchase order was written, and where it is coming from. We are also able to look into a customers history to see how frequently they are purchasing from us and when was their last purchase in order to reactivate them as a customer if need be. I love that we are able to store multiple addresses on one account as well as multiple names and emails.

What do you dislike?

Our version is very temperamental for a reason I am not yet aware of since I have only been using it for 6 months and I am sure there are probably some things I still don't know. The only thing I do not like is that you can never go back once you make a quote a sales order. You can not make a Standard order into a quote again so the only way to correct it is to delete it and start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am certain there are newer versions of this product so I would definitely look into that but otherwise it is a wonderful product. This is used in 95% of my work applications and it is essential to the way we do things here.

I love that is helping me to track errors in our inventory (warehouse). I love how easy it is to look back on a customer's order and see costs.

Sage 100c review by <span>Alana G.</span>
Alana G.

LOVE Sage for dispatching, accounting, and SSO tablets

What do you like best?

Where to start. This is an easy to use program. Everything communicates with everything. Tablets update to computers. Payments post from credit card to bank reconciliation. No Need to go back and deposit after charges are made. Ease of looking up history. Using Payment solutions makes it very simple, no error in posting to wrong accounts.

What do you dislike?

If a user has access to scheduling they can move/ delete/ cancel a technician without knowing they've done it. It would be nice to have a "are you sure you want to un-assign user, delete work order, etc"

something that warns them so it doesn't just disappear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is able to be copied to Excel. A/R A/P easy to use. Dispatching is a breeze. Able to add pricing and accessible to technicians on tablets. They communicate with each other. You can see what they have added to work orders. Payment Solutions is great! Saves a lot of time. With other outside credit card companys you have to process payment than create deposit, with payment solutions you literally type in client number and it processes the credit card and posts to bank recon without having to do extra work. Another way to save on paper! Can email customer receipts right from there.

Using the SSO tablet software has made us go paperless. We are saving so much money by not printing tags, the customers get emailed receipts. We are 80% paperless now. Its wonderful to save and be Green!

Sage 100c review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

Sage 100c

What do you like best?

Pros: Easy to use with its straightforward Menu bars. It also allows for you to store multiple contacts within vendors contact module which is nice, has a nice copy and paste feature which comes in handy for AP, and paperless capability.

What do you dislike?

Cons: Some of the basic reporting is lacking, it doesn't allow you to open multiple windows once you start drilling down, finding the exact report you need can be daunting sometimes due to the number of reports they have. I would rather have less reports with more information, but with more options to manipulate data myself. You can input data. For example, we use ADP and I cannot upload a file from ADP, so I'm manually putting in everyone's time and job coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small to medium sized companies that aren't too complicated. If you're a very large company with multiple divisions, I would look towards Sage 300.

Cost code tracking for multiple jobs. Looking forward to using the paperless feature in 2018.

Sage 100c review by User in Construction
User in Construction

It is a great program that works well for our Business

What do you like best?

The ability to easily enter, process, and search through orders. The ability to change the search features as well make it really nice for searching through our products as well as easily check their cost, sales price, and availability. It is easy to pickup and learn how to use the program.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow sometimes but that is to be expected sometimes with technology. The ability to tell who has a particular order open instead of just seeing that someone else has it open would make it quicker and easier to have them close it so you can change the order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program!

No longer having to search through files to find the information we're looking for. The ability to instantly change orders and other information in the system across all our branches at once. Being able to keep track of individual customers pricing as well as changing their orders on the fly.

Learning about Sage 100c?

* We monitor all Sage 100c reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.