Sage CRM

Sage CRM (also known as Accpac CRM in some markets) is a full-featured, web-based solution that automates sales, marketing, and customer service. Easy-to-use and quick to deploy in the cloud or on-premise.

Work for Sage CRM?
Lessannoyingcrm 2x

Learning about Sage CRM?

Sage CRM Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 55 Sage CRM reviews
Sage CRM review by User in Computer Software

Sage CRM - Many uses and benefits!

What do you like best?

Sage CRM is easily customizable to suit any individual company's needs. Since we also use Sage 100c (version 2017) we enjoy a nearly seamless integration. I primarily use Sage CRM as a project and case tracking system as I work as support for our clients who use Sage 100 and other Sage products.

What do you dislike?

Sage CRM functions just a little bit differently when you use it in Chrome than when you use it in Internet Explorer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely consider using Sage CRM, especially if you use Sage 100 or other Sage products. It integrates seamlessly. The integration between Sage products and the integration with Microsoft Outlook makes communication tracking easy.

We are able to keep track of potential sales (prospects), current customers, track help cases associated with the products we sell and maintain, and deposit resolutions, agreements, and other documents all in one place. One of the biggest benefits we've gained by using Sage CRM is being able to leverage the integration with our Sage 100c system. One really cool feature is the Outlook add-in that allows us to keep track of appointments within Sage CRM and associate emails with customers and tie them to cases or projects as communications that allow us to review all the relevant information in one place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sage CRM
Sage CRM review by User

A bit temperamental

What do you like best?

The strength of Sage is that it's quite customisable. We were able to adapt it to our business needs fairly easily. Once set-up the reports are easy to dowload and get (financial reports like sales done in the month), it is also easy to keep track of your pipeline. The support is great, they've always been super fast at getting back to me, faultless servive here.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I'd say this software is temperamental, and a bit dated. The search function works 1 out of 5 times, you sometimes need to add % in front of name to make sure the right company/contact come up. This has led to the team entering the same contact twice for example, not great. I also generally find that sometimes things won't work (e.g. you try to create an opportunity for example) and you have to close the window and start again - it's actually a fairly regular occurence. The other thing as well is that while customising the software is easily done, it does require external help (so billable work!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is decent compared to some key competitors, but some of the features aren't that advanced in comparison, just think about what you really need to see whether Sage is actually what you need

Pipeline tracking, invoicing, contact database maintenance

What CRM solution do you use?

Sage CRM review by Administrator

Mostly great (v7.1d)

What do you like best?

This program was useful to store client information such as addresses, notes, phone numbers. Create mailing campaigns and make pre constructed reports to track progress were also features that we used a lot. The documentation was easy to follow and picked up the crm quickly. Every time customer service was needed their support always helped solve the issue.

What do you dislike?

The version I used would not allow me to run reports larger than 5k results but my company didn't want to upgrade from 7.1 because of how expensive our integration of Sage CRM was to connect to our SAP ERP system. I would recommend this software to a small business that is not very tech savy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out and see what integrations would cost.

In the settings it is easy to add fields and to create or remove custom fields/reports. with Sage it allowed me to improve our reporting by 25% this last year by deleting and adding personalized fields.

Sage CRM review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Legacy Platform. Powerful. Not friendly.

What do you like best?

I'm certain that I am to blame for not having the proper training on the robust power that a system like sage has, so I'll say that I like the name. Sage isn't a small company, and I'm sure they've got a great product, I just don't know how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Workflow. When it comes to the fast paced generation of customers and businesses - I need a simple, easy to understand, and intuitive interface. Sage doesn't supply me with any of that. It's bulky. We have tons of synching issues from our Sage ERP 100 and I'm just not impressed. We do NOT get what we pay for, so we are hunting for some top notch training on Sage OR a new integrated system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better options for the money.

I can easily learn more about benefits in order to solve our data problems, however, this software requires a lot of customization in order to make sense for me. I look forward to more training with Sage as this might help me understand more of the benefits. Frankly, it might make us stay with Sage. We will need to get a Marketing Automation program to sync with it, so message me for any recommendations.

Sage CRM review by <span>Daniel E.</span>
Daniel E.

Sage CRM - Great flexibility in features

What do you like best?

Sage CRM provides a wealth of features and customization tools, allowing flexibility in it's use. We've used it for lead tracking, prospecting, qualification and customer and case management. Therefore many different users touch it and make use of the product. The added benefit of this is being able to see a customer through their life cycle and have visibility at any stage. We definitely get our use out of it!

What do you dislike?

Not many bad things to say here. If I had to chose something it would be picking what to utilize first from its many offerings.

We implemented the tool to be able to get a holistic view of a customer and provide a central location for tracking prospect and customer information as many users will touch a customer along the way. The benefit of this is being able to select a lead, prospect or customer and "see" what's happening with them from all involved departments.

Sage CRM review by <span>Beth G.</span>
Beth G.

Easy to use and customize

What do you like best?

It has been very helpful to have all our customer data in one place

What do you dislike?

Because it is on a hosted server the communication back and forth can be slow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with the integration with Outlook

Customer Data organized in 1 place. Quick access to customer info.

Learning about Sage CRM?

* We monitor all Sage CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.