What do you like best?
some of the best features of the Software Include:
(1) Head Count report- this shows the total number of staff in history period, right from the deployment to the current month (Live Month)
(2) Employee Financial data grid, a one stop report for all details relating to pay for employees.
(3) Leave Administration: makes it easier to compute leave details.
(4) Statutory reporting in Nigeria especially Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund & Pay As You Earn reports have been seamlessly obtained from the software thereby reducing delays encountered in submission to the regulatory bodies.
(5) The application of usage is limitless especially for HR processes and procedures.
What do you dislike?
(1) Reporting may actually,be edited to suit usage at times,
(2) the feature for multiple currency usage especially in the management of expatriate employees that are not earning currencies in the local money may be difficult to inculcate in the software.
(3) while it has ensured easy retrieval of records and statutory reports, we occasionally have to edit these reports before they are submitted.
(4) The software can be slow at times especially after launch on.
(5) Having to search for employees using titles is rather cumbersome.
Recommendations to others considering the product
You have to discuss all relevant issues your business is facing before deploying the software and to ensure it meets your need.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We currently use the software for Employee management and we have been able to achieve-
(1) Leave Management
(2) Workforce/Manpower Audit
(4) Manpower reporting
(5) Employee dashboard