What do you like best?
- Extremely easy integration available off the bat for Magento.
- Straight forward configuration and setup.
- Fraud system is quite frankly fantastic, easily one of the best on the market by a long shot.
- Front and backend payment system integration very straight forward.
What do you dislike?
- Had some issues with multicurrency integration.
- Not too keen on having to have two merchant ids for online moto payments and frontend ecom, other systems can run off the same merchant id.
- Would prefer a more automated system in order to integrate new payment methods, submission of merchant ids on the backend in order to facilitate other payment types rather than the manual approach would be much better.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Well worth it for the fraud system alone, this is by far the best fraud system I have had the pleasure to use to date.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Payment integration being the primary use case.
- Antifraud, the 3rd man integration that sagepay uses is quite frankly excellent and very good at picking out fraudulent customers, does have its fair share of false positives but these can be easily resolve with a phone call to the customer and checking out the location the user lives at (we are an extremely high value art retailer, and someone picking up a high value print, £8000+ to a council estate is usually very suspect to say the least).
- Full integration of most payment systems makes life a lot easier, we do branch out with other payment methods but Sagepay sorts out most of the big ones very quickly.