Sagitta

Streamline operations and power up profitability in your large agency or brokerage.

Work for Sagitta?

Learning about Sagitta?

Compare Sagitta to Similar Solutions

Sagitta Reviews

Ask Sagitta a Question
Showing 10 Sagitta reviews
Sagitta review by Amber V.
Amber V.

"Liability certificates"

What do you like best?

Easy process to create and print certificates. Easy to add holders and insurance policies. Easy to invoice and keep track of premiums, contacts, and clients. Sometimes cancelling invoices is difficult. Sometimes when I date off holders they still show up, but I can always archive them.

What do you dislike?

Sagitta freezes a lot. Doesn't have the most updated accord forms. Will constantly give me problems with password changes. If you put a special character in your password (which is required most of the time these days) Sagitta will not load the pdf correctly. Then I will have to have the IT department reset my password. Sometimes I will add information repeatedly and it doesn't show up. I will have to close the page I'm in and see if it shows up. Other times I have to log out completely and log back in to get the information I saved to show up. I don't like it when I save and it won't go to the next page. It will keep asking me if I want to save again. I have to quit to get out.

Great for printing insurance certificates of liability. I create invoices for clients in a timely manner. As I mentioned, it is hard to cancel them out when I make a mistake. There are two different ways to add supplemental names (under the policy or under client units) but it doesn't always work when you add the names under the policy. Sometimes client units works better and sometimes adding it under the policy works better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sagitta
Sagitta review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Agency management tool that needs updates"

What do you like best?

Once you understand the software and it's quirks you can quickly navigate to the client screen you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

There are many short cuts that are needed including auto fill options. I work in the insurance industry and find that the process of changing coverage on a vehicle in sagitta is cumbersome. There needs to be a Comprehensive only button that can be selected for vehicles as the current process includes manually deleting every line and then having to save with a 0 in all of the liability lines. We then have to open it back up and remove the 0's and save again. When we're in a pool system taking calls while trying to make changes for the last client every second counts. I am unimpressed by this software and it's over complicated way of getting where you need to go. I feel like the navigation needs a serious clean up. There's no reason to have 2 or 3 ways to get where you need to go. As a new employee Sagitta is extremely hard to understand because 2 people can train you differently on how to get from one screen to another because there are multiple ways to do so.

Sagitta makes it easy to track notes left by other users on accounts so we are well informed when taking calls from clients.

What Insurance Agency Management solution do you use?

Sagitta review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"Powerful product"

What do you like best?

Simple yet powerful agency management product that we use to track all of our clients and their coverages. It's not flashy and gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

Not visually appealing, but since it is a back of house software it doesn't need to be. Sometimes we have had issues with information populating into ACORD applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good training is necessary but once you know it, it's easy!

We are able to use Sagitta to best track our clients' information without having to store and read each policy over and over again.

Sagitta review by Marcelo A.
Marcelo A.

"Image Right"

What do you like best?

Software that combine workflow with document storage, making easier for users to have all they need to perform their work in one place.

What do you dislike?

Although there is a web version, it still lacks some of the functionalities available on the full client PC version

managing work among the users and staging documents

User in Insurance

"Makes managing a breeze"

What do you like best?

The Sagitta management system is the most flexible and powerful management system available today, designed specifically to help large agencies, MGAs, bankers and national brokers simplify workflow, increase productivity, enhance customer service, and control operating costs.

What do you dislike?

As stated earlier, no product is perfect. One of the major shortcomings is on the marketing side which Vertafore continues to explore. There are other areas that are not bad but unique in their approach that you will want to evaluate such as the built-in workflow system, the way activities are generated, and the integration with products such as Outlook and Microsoft Word

In our experience, Sagitta Browser is an ideal agency management system for a P&C broker with 50 or more users.

"Pretty user friendly"

What do you like best?

If you've entered something by mistake it is fairly easy to remedy the situation and can usually be done several different ways.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option for renewing a certificate rather than having to completely recreate it each year. It would really save a lot of time if the information would pull through based on what was on the expiring cert and the policies renewed.

Policy management, certificate issuance

Sagitta review by User

"Get Applied/TAM & save yourself time and money."

What do you like best?

I dont like Sagitta, it’s expensive and useless. I like the fact that there are better Agency Management Systems out there.

What do you dislike?

I dont think it’s very user friendly, need a lot of training to implement this AMS.

None, I am having a hard time coming up with anything more than the fact that Sagitta is better than nothing, if it was my ONLY option I wouldnt turn it down.

Sagitta review by User in Computer Software

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Not as robust of an interface as I’d like but it worked better than other insurance software I’ve used previously.

What do you dislike?

The interface is cumbersome and has a lot more things we don’t use or need for our specific needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and make sure it will work with your specific needs

A platform for inputting insurance policy details.

User in Insurance

"Sagitta- Good tool for midsize agency"

What do you like best?

Sagitta was very user friendly. Good ability to run reports.

What do you dislike?

like so many operating systems, not a good tool for prospecting

Recommendations to others considering the product

find a good prospecting system where information can easily be uploaded into sagitta

Ability to run reports, especially sales reports was great. All information broken down in easy to read and understand format.

"Sagita"

What do you like best?

Its has simple layout that is not hard to learn.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a lot of capabilities. A big one is importing and exporting Excel spreadsheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agency Management. Updating Customer records and file storage.

Learning about Sagitta?

* We monitor all Sagitta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Sagitta to Similar Solutions