Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SailPoint IdentityIQ

4.8
(4 reviews)

Empowers users with an intuitive App Launchpad for one-click, single sign-on (SSO) to cloud applications from any device.

Work for SailPoint IdentityIQ?

Learning about SailPoint IdentityIQ?

SailPoint IdentityIQ Reviews

Ask SailPoint IdentityIQ a Question
Showing 5 SailPoint IdentityIQ reviews
SailPoint IdentityIQ review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Leader in IAM space"

What do you like best?

Serves the purpose of Identity and Access Management effectively as on-prem web solution by providing extensive connector support for wide range of applications including top niche cloud applications like O365. With the recent GA, the solution seem to have responsive UI across all digital medium such as telephone, tab, desktop, laptop.

What do you dislike?

Does require heavy customization/development on business use cases. Require code level of knowledge to troubleshoot or debug issues. Missing administrative interface for some of the configuration, as it requires changes elsewhere in the product.At times missing or unclear product documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As the product continue to evolve I'm more positive that IdentityIQ will be a big player in the market over the coming years in the IGA space.

It helps customers to meet the identity and access governance thru compliance module by means of automation. With evolving cyber security challenges against IGA, SailPoint identityIQ stands best competitor in the market. Techies who were using Sun Identity Manager(Oracle Waveset) will appreciate and ease of coding used in the product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SailPoint IdentityIQ
SailPoint IdentityIQ review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Awesome experience"

What do you like best?

I like this software because it gives me much more information about the clients background in their credit which we are very helpful in our jobs for them

What do you dislike?

I don;t dislike this software because it helps me a lot using this software in my everyday work

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this software to my friends.

The summary of the client credit info which we are needing while we are working for their file

What Single Sign On (SSO) solution do you use?

SailPoint IdentityIQ review by Vivek A.
Vivek A.

"Sailpoint - sail through your identitity management"

What do you like best?

Sailpoint is very flexible in configuring to enterprise needs. It have very good UI and workflows.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such that i dislike about the product. I really love it.

Managing identitities in the enterprise effectively and reducing dependence on multiple identity management software.

SailPoint IdentityIQ review by User in Computer Software

"Easy UI for everyday access"

What do you like best?

We switched from OneLogin to Sailpoint and I find this application much easier to navigate when looking for my approvals, requests, and certifications. Also, the mobile UI is also extremely streamlined

What do you dislike?

As an end user, not too much to dig into here.

Security across all employees

SailPoint IdentityIQ review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Sailpoint Life Cycle Management"

What do you like best?

Sailpoint is a good tool for Role based access provisioning and role mining.

What do you dislike?

No feature for doing Segregation of duties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely I would recommend as it is a good tool for IAM.

Sailpoint we are using for Identity governance.

Learning about SailPoint IdentityIQ?

* We monitor all SailPoint IdentityIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.