Sales Development program consulting, training and events

Tenbound offer a comprehensive assessment of Sales Development programs.

Work for Sales Development program consulting, training and events?
Leadmd salescons  2x

Learning about Sales Development program consulting, training and events?

Sales Development program consulting, training and events Reviews

Ask Sales Development program consulting, training and events a Question
Showing 14 Sales Development program consulting, training and events reviews
Sales Development program consulting, training and events review by <span>Jonathan G.</span>
Jonathan G.

Great Leadership Training

What do you like best?

I have been to a couple of the events that Tenbound has hosted around SDR leadership and outreach. The events were great! They were very interactive giving us the opportunity to listen and hold discussions with other SDR leaders.

They also provided amazing speakers for the event. Got to learn strategies from successful industry leaders.

What do you dislike?

Not much to add here. The events I have been to and working with David individually have been great!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sales Development program consulting, training and events
Sales Development program consulting, training and events review by <span>Robert C.</span>
Robert C.

Excellent weekend sales training course!

What do you like best?

I enjoyed working with Tenbound because of the structure brought to the sales training process. Tenbound kept our team on track and hit on key sales topics our team needed to develop, refine and practice.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative feedback for Tenbound and look forward to engaging in the future with Tenbound.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Tenbound for intensive sales training but be ready for a grind... it's intensive!

What Sales Consulting solution do you use?

Sales Development program consulting, training and events review by <span>Ryan P.</span>
Ryan P.

Great Sales Development Leadership training

What do you like best?

Learning and hearing from other Sales Development leaders at other high growth software companies really improved the learning experience.

What do you dislike?

There is so much content to cover, I believe more training & discussion time would be beneficial. Adding some virtual sessions, before or after the live training could be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

David's training is a very good use of your

Sales Development program consulting, training and events review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Networking
G2 Crowd User in Computer Networking

David provided a comprehensive operating manual for the next generation of SDR Leaders!

What do you like best?

Round table discussions with SDR leaders looking to 10x their game e.g I learned how other organizations were addressing common bottlenecks such as low dials to connect rates, appointments to pipeline, pipeline to closed won, ramp time, etc.

What do you dislike?

I really wish we had more time. Each of the 10 key areas that were covered during the training could have been an entire day's worth of teachings! I hope the training grows to become a week long training with additional opportunities to break out into smaller groups to reinforce and share findings on our executions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to his podcast and attend his conference on the 21st!

Sales Development program consulting, training and events review by <span>Nathan F.</span>
Nathan F.

Fantastic events...big and small

What do you like best?

- Knowledge depth

- Responsiveness - many times I have emailed a question to David and he emailed me back immediately.

- Network - when I want the best of something, David can recommend quickly.

What do you dislike?

- Would be great to have more local events

- Couple hiccups with event start

Sales Development program consulting, training and events review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

The first and best Sales Development Leadership graining

What do you like best?

David's approach and curated content, in addition to the caliber of folks that attended the meeting. The networking was fantastic (and we're still in touch today even after 7 months). He's really created a sales development management community!

What do you dislike?

I thought the venue was a bit stuffy -- we were all around a large conference table. Definitely could be better if it were in a WeWork or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

David run the sales development podcast and is a noted thought leader. There are very few people who would be equals.

Learning about Sales Development program consulting, training and events?

* We monitor all Sales Development program consulting, training and events reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.