Sales Engine International

Integrated marketing services for b2b companies. Includes Marketing Automation, Content Creation & Demand Generation

Work for Sales Engine International?

Learning about Sales Engine?

Sales Engine International Reviews

Showing 11 Sales Engine reviews
Sales Engine review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Content Development - GREAT!"

What do you like best?

I loved the fact that they have people that can get to know your company on a very in-depth level and generate much needed content for your company from an objective viewpoint. This is a struggle for internal teams as it is a major time-sucker and they take this on completely.

What do you dislike?

I was not a fan of the whole emailing campaign process... it just did not pan out well for us as a company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We originally signed for lead gen. This was with the email program and it did not work well for us. But we resigned with a content development contract to generate white papers and thought leadership articles which was a huge benefit for us as we sis not have the staff or resources to generate all this content in-house, plus, being so close to it, you oftentimes lose sight of the bigger picture.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sales Engine International
Sales Engine review by Pradeep K.
Pradeep K.

"Good Tool"

What do you like best?

I used to use this in my previous company where I found good at Performance and Accuracy

What do you dislike?

Not many things to mention, most of the things I use are good

Contact information and Emails

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Sales Engine review by Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.

"Sales Engine International "

What do you like best?

Sales Engine International provides many services in the marketing industry.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the wait times that come with using this service.

This program provides many benefits to ease my workflow.

Sales Engine review by Drew F.
Drew F.

"Creating demand via Manticore"

What do you like best?

Manticore is robust enough to meet our marketing automation needs, yet it's easy to use and the learning curve has been fairly quick for me (I just took over as our admin a few weeks ago). It's helping us maintain consistent and widespread outreach to increase our conversions and positively impact our demand generation campaigns. The step-by-step "help" guides have been particularly useful as well.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to decrease the sync intervals with SFDC (currently about every 8 hours), but it's not a huge roadblock to creating and managing effective campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an affordable solution that is easy to use and maintain.

Sales Engine review by Administrator in Gambling & Casinos
Administrator in Gambling & Casinos

"Easy to integrate with your CRM"

What do you like best?

- CRM Integration - This product (Manticore) is extremely easy to integrate with Microsoft CRM and with Saleforce.com. It takes mere minutes to set up the integration and does not require IT support to integrate. Other systems I looked at required a days work for integration and an extra fee for integration and/or support.

- Marketing Automation - It is very easy to drag and drop actions for workflow development. Once an automated process is activated, it also shows you how many people are at what stage of the process and allows you to download these people at that particular step.

- Email Creation - Manticore gives you a variety of email creation options, Templates, WYSIWYG editor, and HTML code options. The tabs when creating an email are simple to follow and take you through each step to test and launch a campaign.

What do you dislike?

List segmentation is very difficult, it is basically a manual process to create resend lists. You can segment by "if sent email" but not by if opened email, which I use a lot for resends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't use segmented lists very often, and want a product that easily integrates with your CRM, this is the product for you. Integration literally takes minutes, costs nothing to integrate, and doesn't require any build out to support it.

Sales Engine review by User in Higher Education

"Sales Engine International "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and familiarity. It makes my life easier.

What do you dislike?

Load times and too many screens. Too many places to go.

Sales techniques and speed of knowing.

Sales Engine review by Lesley L.
Lesley L.

"Sales Engine International Boosts Marketing Results"

What do you like best?

The fact that SEI provides a comprehensive marketing automation service that includes managing the technical aspects of launching email campaigns as well as guidance and advice on best practices for marketing your company via email.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of any issues I have had with SEI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to outsource your email marketing program/function, you should consider SEI. In addition to full technical support, SEI possesses knowledge and expertise beyond email marketing to help you develop effective campaigns with messaging that resonates with your audience.

Sales Engine review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service to engage with prospects"

What do you like best?

Helpful for content generation to get in front of leads and convert prospects.

What do you dislike?

Ease of use maybe could be improved but support was excellent.

B2B marketing beyond in-house sales team was aided with this service.

Sales Engine review by Administrator

"Loved this program"

What do you like best?

It was a killer app that really increases help

What do you dislike?

It was hard to use and understand for me too

We are working on finding a solition

Sales Engine review by Dianna S.
Dianna S.

"ALL in ONE PLACE and done with the correct focus and quality"

What do you like best?

Fully rounded out marketing services all in one place. My landing pages on campaigns, emails, lead scoring, automation, workflow and dynamic lists all get taken care of.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - they are just right for my stage of growth

Recommendations to others considering the product

From the first we had personalized service. The email marketing + nurture campaigns have resulted in many more conversations for my company with prospects. On top of that I get the features that are a must have and can pass on those that don't currently fit.

Sales Engine review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Marketing automation"

What do you like best?

Customized fields are easy to use for all of our events that require specific feedback. The system is very responsive to collecting and passing information to our CRM.

What do you dislike?

The scoring system is different than our model so we cannot use properly. Our business model and sales cycle is different. The URls for Manticore hosted pages is not user friendly so we have to host our own pages and cannot use prepopulated forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to think of Marketing Auotmation, Campaign management, and Asset management as one conneected system and not in silos.

Learning about Sales Engine International?

* We monitor all Sales Engine International reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.