sales-i

sales-i is a Software-as-a-Service sales development solution. Integrating business, sales and customer intelligence, it has been designed to simplify the collection and analysis of business data, while cutting both time and cost.

Work for sales-i?

Learning about sales-i?

Compare sales-i to Similar Solutions

sales-i Reviews

Ask sales-i a Question
Showing 129 sales-i reviews
sales-i review by Brandi H.
Brandi H.

"User Friendly & Keeps Us All Connected"

What do you like best?

Sales-i allows all of our employees to stay on track and up to date since we can share customer information, call notes, and more. It also allows us all to be accountable for our work. It is extremely easy to log call notes and schedule future calls so we never miss an opportunity to reach out to our customers and get the sale. We're also able to customize our own reports to keep track of what matters most to each individual salesperson or administrator. We can add multiple contacts which allows us to familiarize ourselves with several contacts at one company which guarantees we can speak clearly and confidently no matter which contact is available at the time we reach out. As a company with employees all across the united states, Sales-i is invaluable in keeping us all connected and informed so that anyone can reach out anytime and help our customers which allows our business to grow.

What do you dislike?

It looks like the document section of the CRM is no longer available, which I also found useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales-i really helps our workflow. It keeps us all on track and organized. It is fantastic help when dealing with customers.

We are able to better communication with one another and with our customers. Sales-i allows us to speak with our customers as if we are old friends and helps us build and grow our business while serving the customers even better than before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about sales-i
sales-i review by Corrie L.
Corrie L.

"Fantastic insight into customers spend"

What do you like best?

Report on sales by region, customer, department, brand, SKU, sales person and so on so on.

set up alerts if a customers spend drops of a certain product. or pull up customers that bought a product but didn't buy a product that goes with it (customers that bought sand but not cement for example)

What do you dislike?

this is really hard because i find the software so useful and it is so much better than anything we have had before. i suppose the CRM function wasn't as intuitive to use as whet we currently have so we don't bother with that. It only hold 2 years worth of data which sometimes it is useful to see more..

Recommendations to others considering the product

get a demo and ask as many question as you can. just go for 1 user to start with to get au fait.

we are being alerted much sooner when customers spend drops allowing us to engage with them before they move awa. it gives us easy access to multiple cross selling opportunities within our existing customer database

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

sales-i review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Creates easy to use reports to enhance sales opportunities!"

What do you like best?

Personally I like the campaign function. This enables us to create a tailored campaign based upon live data on a day by day basis.

I also like the design and ease of use, especially how it highlights area's of opportunity with our customers.

The inbuilt CRM and facilities this offers are extremely useful with an opportunities tab to highlight wins for later dates.

Finally.... The mapping tool is extremely useful for helping our reps plant their route for the day/future days ahead!

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any areas that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a sales analysis system with an inbuilt CRM, you don't really need to look much further than this!

It will genuinely help get into understanding the gaps, highlight trends and more importantly get your sales team working so much more efficiently.

The automation side of reports (Campaigns) is another of the most useful features driving information direct to the reps. It will make them more inquisitive!

In the main I'm looking at is sales gaps. The benefit gained from using sales-I is already starting to pay dividends.

I run a reports once or twice a day to highlight gaps, this data is fed to our reps for proactive work by either them or my team in the office. It's easy to do, with the click of a mouse. The main feature loved by all our reps is the "drill down". In laymans terms, you can look at a specific product group, then drill into that by the rep, then from there drill into the accounts and carry this through into the specific products bought

sales-i review by Craig M.
Craig M.

"An enlightening experience!"

What do you like best?

The speed at which reports are available, once created. Ability to create snapshot reports which can be sent to clients. The app is awesome - probably runs 2-3 times quicker that desktop version. The dashboards are very responsive and show at a glance all variables, between teams, product groups, targets etc.

What do you dislike?

Data is not 'live' as it only gets pulled once a day from Sage. The CRM function is not the slickest but is getting better! The pipeline is very basic which is a bit of a let-down as this is a function we require so have to use a stand-alone product for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The level of detail that sales-i shows to historical transactions is brilliant. The app (which I have only used on Android) is extremely fast and is essential for sales personnel on the road.

The ability to drill in at a click the every product and service that a customer has previously purchased is very helpful. We can also run campaigns on particular product groups which is awesome for cross-selling. We are about to start using campaigns a lot more which take a while to set up but are very good at encouraging cross selling and help keep in touch with customers who may be falling off or needing some fresh enthusiasm!

sales-i review by Phil S.
Phil S.

"Area Representative/Area Sales Supervisor"

What do you like best?

Sales are you every day to schedule all my appointments do my follow up and set up next visits. It’s a wonderful tool to keep track of my customers and all their needs. I have a pre-call set up that I go through sales-i and look at several different things before I go into my appointment. It keeps me full sales are you every day to schedule all my appointments do my follow up and set up next visits. It’s a wonderful tool to keep track of my customers and all their needs. I have a pre-call set up that I go through sales-i and look at several different things before I go into my appointment. I am fully prepared with the data I need to talk to the customer.

What do you dislike?

I dish like the fact that it’s four months to four months. I’ve spoken with my sales representative about darling down on data day or week to week comparisons. I am assured that they are working on

Extremely detailed in product used and win. It certainly helps for growth through new categories

sales-i review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Sales-I is the best!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact it updates overnight. I love how you can run a snapshot with several different data options and be able to present it to customers through a powerpoint presentation.

It is hard to pick one thing I can go on and on.

What do you dislike?

If I had to dig deep and find something... the only thing I can think of is when we have an account that is closed Sales-I is still pulling data from our program however we do have an open ticket with the support staff trying to get this reconciled. It very well could be on our end.

The only other thing would be if it would pull data based off of a delivery route that we have setup in our program and there isn't anything setup like that currently.

We are working on one of the types of lines of product that we sell. We are able to track down to the part number of sales and any swings in the sales.

We needed help with tracking a individual salesperson and his customers and what product they were purchasing. We let that employee go and in turn continued to track the sales to his customer a total of 317 customers and watched as the sales rose.

sales-i review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"great software if you need analytics..."

What do you like best?

We like that analytics so you can have a data included conversation with your customer... Definitely allows for some help to keep from having a data free discussion with your customer or sales staff.

What do you dislike?

The CRM portion is just to many clicks and not as intuitive as Salesforce or even Solve360. Need export options for the tags. need to be able to run enquiry's on prospects easier...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look hard to make sure your Data will mesh well, we I knew ours was going to be little difficult... but if you get things in properly, the quickness is great to hit your customers with gaps and data to help make good decisions.

We are targeting customers and prospects with gaps that we need to fill and identify.

sales-i review by Rita S.
Rita S.

"Sales-i is one of the best programs I use!"

What do you like best?

I woudl probably have to say the customized reports are one of the best features

What do you dislike?

When I leave a call history note, there are no line breaks. Hard to read if the notes is more than a couple lines...everything looks like a run-on sentence.

The only other thing I don't like is that in our old CRM, we coudl send an email directly from the program and it would be saved in the notes. With Sales-i, there are those extra time-consuming steps where you need to enter the email/notes in yourself afterwards and then....(see first comment above)

What customers are currently buying vs. what else we have to offer them. With the customized reports it makes it so much quicker to find this out - and I can even show the customer in a variety of ways by sending them copies of the reports, too.

sales-i review by Charlie R.
Charlie R.

"A truly awesome CRM system"

What do you like best?

The Sales-i system is an easy to use but very powerful piece of software. It works cross-platform so our sales managers in the field can access all and any information they need on tablet, phone or PC before visiting any clients premises.

They can see in their palms what that clients buys, what they don't. How much they spend against targets YTD and MTD. The last time they ordered, how often they order, their most and least purchased products - the list goes on and on.

It even helps them plan their routes courtesy of Google mapping ! That is invaluable for any new users.

We had the misfortune to need to change a couple of our ASM's in the last 12 months, but because they had access to sales-I as did their predecessor, they had access to all the above (and more) plus all the personal client notes left by the departed incumbent as well.

The new guys didn't just have a running start into the role, it was almost like they had always been there. They every piece of info they could possibly want.

My own role involves working with all our users, helping with individual training plus I also work in the back of the site setting up bespoke searches and campaigns to help the guys (and senior management) with comparison sales figures and charts that can cover any period in the last 4 years.

That way we can see exactly where the business is heading and take any appropriate action as needed.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike about sales-i ? Well, nothing at all is the truthful answer.

I do have a mild concern that our competitors might also discover it and try to catch us up though !

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes sense to look at other options. Nothing I have seen before or since though, offers as much as Sales-i does. Checking out the competition will confirm that for you too :-)

It solved many issues for us. Previously an ASM would not know if any of their clients had bought or not. They could only find out by making a lengthy phone call to head office. Our Area Sales Managers (ASM's). now have access to a full set of up to date figures . From a senior management point of view they also have up to date figures on any coming due or outstanding debts too, so they can put in a gentle reminder at the same time as paying the client a friendly visit. The Autopilot function means they don't need to have Wi-Fi or even a telephone signal at time of visit. Once it's been set in their call planners and updated initially - it stores the info on Iphone and tablet. Our business turnover increased massively and progressively since introducing sales-I a couple of years ago. That is all down to streamlined efficiency.

sales-i review by Sean  F.
Sean F.

"As a regional sales manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly dig into sales numbers in so many different ways. By product, TM, price key ect. Snap shots are a huge asset when talking to customers. It saves TM's and myself hours trying to get ready for meetings with our customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the product works great for everything I try and do on a daily basis. I would not consider it a dislike but it would be great if we could see inventory and pricing on the same tool.

Benefit of being able to go in and have real business conversations. Answers customers questions accurately about product sales all the way down to color. Great visibility!

Catching sales declines quickly so we can address.

Being able to talk to customers down to the product/color

sales-i review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"A Reporting Dream"

What do you like best?

The Enquiries tab provides a number of ways of reporting... and I use most of them. They're very helpful in different ways. For some of this data, it could take almost an hour for our back-office system to generate... and then I'd still have to adjust/combine the data. With a few clicks, I can get that done in no time on Sales-i.

What do you dislike?

MyCalls has proven to be a bit cumbersome. I don't particularly like how you get an appointment scheduled in your calendar (you have to enter a date for when you're creating the appointment, and then you have to enter a follow up date for it to actually show up). And there are no options to set up a reoccurring appointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be fluid. The program is vast and can be used in many different ways. We've changed our expectations and procedures a few times to make sure it works for everyone on our team, not just management.

Sales-i has cut down report processing time and enabled the sales team to generate their own reports (no longer relying on the head office team to produce these).

sales-i review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Wish I had it years ago!"

What do you like best?

Using the app to add call notes as soon as I leave a call. By using the microphone feature on my phone I can literally dictate notes to sales-i and save them then there and then, thus saving me the need to have to sit and fill-in call reports at the end of the day or week.

What do you dislike?

The app (Android) sometimes doesn't play ball when you need it to. Can be a little twitchy. Another annoying thing is when setting up a prospect account it wouldnt let me save a contact name's details before adding a call report. I had to save the report first, then add a contact, and then go back into the report to allocate the relevant contact from that specific meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guarantee it will make you realise how much time you have wasted previously doing things which sales-i can do in seconds!

Shows patterns of ordering, shows comparisons, and is able to drill down through many layers to pinpoint item-specific info (i.e. Category - range - product)

sales-i review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Staff is friendly and the software is easy to use, but lacks analytical depth."

What do you like best?

The best attribute of Sales-i is its ease of use. The UI is designed around a drill down process, which makes it very intuitive for sales people to get at the information they need. It's easy, for example, to see which customers are up or down compared to last year, and to drill into that customer to find out exactly what products are driving that variance.

It's worth mentioning, that the mobile app is pretty good as well.

The campaigns can be useful, but are difficult to set up.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, its greatest asset is also its greatest weakness. Because of its drill down UI, it is not possible to create anything more than the simplest reports. This means it is not a great tool for doing complex analysis of the sales history. One easy example: Want to see all sales by category, by every state? It can't be done in sales-i. I can see the sales categories in ALL states, or I can see all categories in ONE state, but I cannot do both in one report.

The filtering process is sub-par. It treats some filters like an OR statement, so if you are trying to add multiple filters, you start getting weird results. For example, if you set a filter for Customer A, there's no problem. But if you set a filter for Customer A and Product Group X, you could get all customers who buy Product Group X, and/or all Product Groups bought by Customer A.

You cannot change the dashboard, when you initially log in. You are restricted to the generic layout and content determined by sales-i.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If ease of use is the most important factor, then this is the product for you. But beware, the BI will not let you do complex reporting, so if deep, detailed, analysis is your primary objective, I would avoid it.

We purchased sales-i, so we could put sales information into the hands of our sales force. IT has succeeded in doing that, and it does help them easily identify problem accounts, whether it's top line sales, margin, or mix that is causing the issue.

sales-i review by Tim I.
Tim I.

"Sales-i is a great tool"

What do you like best?

I love the analytics. You can slice and dice the data so many different ways to find trends that you potentially would have missed without this access.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I struggle with the data from our end not being in the right bucket of information on the Sales-i end. This ultimately is our own struggle and not that of Sales-i, but the struggle is real.

We have been able to identify the challenges and specifics that surround margin erosion and can then develop ways to combat the slide. By identifying specific vendors or products or business segments I can then be more assured I am on the right track when I see trends appearing. Data is key and seeing it in an easy to read format is paramount in a busy world.

sales-i review by Andy M.
Andy M.

"Sales-i will help you"

What do you like best?

Tells you exactly which customers need attention.

What do you dislike?

The security changes they made. I cannot masquerade as another user the way I could when we first started using the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it is a good fit for you company.

Keeping better notes on meetings with customers. Keeping a better schedule of calling on customers. Finding areas where we can improve margins and overall sales.

sales-i review by John L.
John L.

"Sales-I"

What do you like best?

Time saving. Reports that used to take an hour or more to generate are now done with a few mouse clicks. Digging down deeper into sales data is a breeze as well. We can come up with actionable sales plans very quickly and allocate those plans to the assigned sales rep all in one step.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we didn't implement Sales-I sooner. If I had this tool at my disposal while 'climbing the ladder' I'm sure I would be wiser for it today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use and time savings alone are worth the investment.

We benefit greatly from quickly identifying spending patterns of our customers, as well as finding gains and losses to act upon before it's too late. Sales-I shows us cross-selling successes and short falls with the ability to place action or follow-up calls directly into the sales reps calendar.

sales-i review by Larry S.
Larry S.

"I'm VP of Sales and use Sales-I for a wide variety of reporting purposes."

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive way that Sales-I allows me to drill into my data cube.

What do you dislike?

I find managing users a bit challenging and far less intuitive than the reporting capabilities.

It's an incredibly important tool for viewing our sales data. The SnapShot report and business reviews with our clients is a cornerstone of our customer retention efforts.

sales-i review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Great for customer retention campaigns!"

What do you like best?

Sales-i allows you to set up alerts for customer accounts, so you be notified of any changes in customer spend. This is great for customer retention purposes as you can track exactly where you may be losing your business!

What do you dislike?

Navigation within the system could be improved, so the different report templates can be easily switched between. Perhaps the names of the report types could be amended so they can be better identified - i.e. the system has its own jargon, which takes a while to get used to :-)

We can run a rolling report to track customer spend, so information is right up to date. We would previously have run a report on a monthly basis, which is only a snapshot, so we could be taking information from old data.

sales-i review by User

"Sales-i is very beneficial"

What do you like best?

Sales-i is very helpful tool. It allows me to create reports that show where my sales are up, and down. It allows me to focus on customers that are down in specific categories and pinpoints the exact products.

What do you dislike?

On some drill downs it takes a while to find the info you need.

It allows me to see the customers that are down and where they are down. It is easy to see where they are down and it creates a professional report you can print out or email to you customer for review.

sales-i review by User

"In the palm of my hand"

What do you like best?

I am still learning all the ins and outs of Sales-i but so far it has been a great tool. It allows me to have all my customers information in the palm of my hand aka my phone

What do you dislike?

So far I haven’t found anything that I dislike about the program, I just wish I had more time to explore all its features

I can keep track of my schedule and make notations for each customer account. The reports that I can pull and show my customers their sales info is also great

sales-i review by Hal W.
Hal W.

"User friendly and very responsive to inquires"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and easy to learn. Good tool for tracking Prospects and customer opportunities. Have good support and training and are very responsive. Always get a fast response to any questions or issues.

What do you dislike?

Would like better reports and easier to use campaign set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for Business products dealers who use DDMS from ECI

Wanted a good CRM app that was user friendly and easy to track. We have been able to track progress with prospects and customer opportunities and keep our reps focused on closing the deals.

sales-i review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Nice sales reports"

What do you like best?

The sales reports are wui k and easy to evaluate customer growth and response to sales efforts.

What do you dislike?

The actual sales call system is awkward to the point of my job becoming more about making the sales people use it than I would like.. it needs to be more intuitive all around

It makes interacting with the customers over there sales results easier for the salesman. I don't have to get involved as their manager on every sales report. It is becoming my main source of sales numbers information.

sales-i review by Vernon R.
Vernon R.

"Review of sales-i"

What do you like best?

The system is very simple to use and self explanatory once you know the basics.

Reports on virtually any sales activity/trend can be produced in seconds.

What do you dislike?

Paying per user for the site makes it quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If possible develop with as many of the sales team as possible.

Customer spend data can be produced much faster and more comprehensively than before using sales-i.

Presentation of these reports is much better also

Creating budgets and targets is more accurate with the data we now have access to.

sales-i review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Super easy system with brilliant back up. Has transformed the way I do business. Ideal for SMEs"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use system, accessible via Android, IOS and Windows platforms. Simple layout and easy to access information. CRM has proved invaluable as a reporting tool, management tool and sales tool. The training was excellent with ongoing free webinars. In fact there is so much to utilise by way of campaigns, drill downs, reporting etc that even if only 10% utilised there is a significant benefit to business management.

What do you dislike?

As with all systems it takes time to familiarise with the system. The invoices information is accurate and easy to interrogate once you know how. The CRM relies upon the input from sales and office staff which is more a reflection on my business than Sales-I but either way the more you put in the more you get out of it. Until recently required online access to function, i.e. if a rep was in a remote area then sales-I was ineffective. This has been addressedI believe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Balance your business needs with the capabilities of the systems out there. This one is a great work horse and will improve any business.

Information sharing and logging has vastly improved. Ability to make strategic decisions easily and quickly. Ability to get snapshots of the accounts and generate easy reports for the business.

Greater management of sales activity.

sales-i review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Great tool with valuable information that requires consistent review"

What do you like best?

Sales-i is great overall. You are able to look up general reports to see which customers are down in sales overall month over month. You are also about the drill down as much as you want and get very detailed information.

What do you dislike?

It does require time and dedication, like any other tool. It has been very difficult to get our sales team on board to consistently use the tool.

Quickly revealing trends that need attention. The tool make is easier for management to review sales.

sales-i review by Lauren F.
Lauren F.

"Easy accesss "

What do you like best?

I like best how you can pull up sales numbers by category.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve to easy access different levels of sales/products and targets.

Business problems I am solving are how much or how little an account is and by what product they are down in.

sales-i review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Sales-i"

What do you like best?

The ability to see customer sales, down to product categories. You can also pull reports of which customers are not buying/buying certain categories of products. Customer files/info is nice.

What do you dislike?

You cannot record an email blast to a group of customers. Sales-I gives you the ability to narrow groups of customers to market better to them, but then doesn't let you notate what was done to market very easily.

The sales reps are able to see how their customers are performing. They can also keep their schedule in the same place. On the marketing side, I can put notes directly in customer's files telling the sales Reps what has been marketed to them (on an 'each customer' basis)

sales-i review by User in Import and Export
User in Import and Export

"Sales-i productivity"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting components. It takes me less than 1 minute to provide my customers with a great report that allows them to have all the information in one folder. It is just another benefit of doing business with my company. Many of my customers do not have this capability and they highly value it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that when I am writing my sales call reports and I have taken 30 minutes to write all the important information into the screen, while on the road, and the info "times out" and it is all gone. There should be a way to auto recover what has been written. In many cases I am in an airport or in my car and WiFi may be spotty. I would like to be able to write these reports and have them there when I return from an interrupted phone call, etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for the traveling salesperson for sure! LOVE THE IPHONE APP.

It allows me to see where I need to focus my efforts to grow the business. It identifies missed opportunities... It allows me to focus on new opportunities. I am still fairly new to this software but I have heard great feedback from our customers when they are presented with the reports

sales-i review by Craig E.
Craig E.

"Very effective training"

What do you like best?

The staff training provided by Paul really was second to none. With 5 sales managers to present to for 5 hours, I have no doubt that he needed his wits about him, but he was simply excellent - at giving an informative and detailed explanation of a product that will without doubt benefit us endlessly. His witty stories and laid back persona helped the experience to be more memorable. His patience was also noted to be above average!

The system looks like it will be a great help to all who attended, with the ios version of the package for our ipads appearing to be able to change how we work massively.

Many thanks Paul.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. There really does seem to be no issues identified.

Streamlining our processes for identifying sales data and making it easier and fasted to analyse.

"Fantastic sales tool!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to learn and use day to day, and highly customizable. You can put together just about any report you could think up to present information on a customer's buying trends. You can also find holes in your sales by pinpointing product categories you need to target OR to set up targeted marketing strategies by seeing which customers are buying which products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels like you need to click too many times to get to the report you want and it often opens a new window when I'd rather not

sales-i review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Sales I Review "

What do you like best?

Great reporting and tracking of sales. Can look at sales data from a number of different stats and catch accounts that are moving away. Easy to use interface

What do you dislike?

CRM and managing day to day activities is clunky. Hard to keep track of daily activities and contacts. Works better as a sales tracking tool than a fully functional CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sales analytics. Wouldn't recommend as a full service CRM product

Being able to quickly access reports that are updated daily on sales activities is great. I have been able to answer customer questions quickly by running reports in seconds and giving them real time data.

sales-i review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"perfect for managing incoming calls and requests and also storing customer history"

What do you like best?

the facility to log history and allocate calls to account managers, when a colleague is unable to take a call you can allocate the call to them set the return call time and they will receive an email advising them they missed a call from their client and details of reason for call back ect it will also appear in there outstanding calls list

What do you dislike?

you are required when searching for a client account to tick the "all" box, you can not simply type the account name and search, this can be frustrating when you are trying to access an account quickly and then have to go back and tick the "all" box before accessing account details and history.

communication with customers, avoiding repeat incoming calls and keeping a running history for queries and sales quotes

sales-i review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Fairly easy to use and a good source of data for account managers."

What do you like best?

As a sales representitve I find the Sales v Gaps report most usefull. It shows me at a glance what an account is or isn`t doing

What do you dislike?

It is rather frustrating that the system logs you out after a period of inactivity. I would be good if I could stay logged in all day.

It is also missing a feature whereby it can`t alert you if a customer drops off. You have to actively monitor each account. It would be excellent if these alerts could be set to pop up automatically, even if it was just in the form of a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It may not work for everyone but it will work as far as you will use it.

The ability to see when an account is dropping of and to see where sales are increasing or decreasing.

sales-i review by User

"Lots to learn, but helpful and valuable"

What do you like best?

It has functions that our older IBM program doesn’t have.

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong with the Salesi, I grew up learning the basics of printing and script, so it’s still new to me. “Harder” for me to pick up or follow along during instruction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep getting on it and use it. Sometimes you learn things by accident by being persistent

Fast snapshots of my dealer’s budiness with us. Better picture of Swiff-Train/Dealer business.

sales-i review by Leo  C.
Leo C.

"I was part of the group to select Sales-i for the company"

What do you like best?

being able to get history of customers and show it in customer view

What do you dislike?

too many clicks in order to get results...

we are able to give customers a quick snapshot of business together

sales-i review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"Been using Sales-I for a couple years now"

What do you like best?

Sales-I has been a great tool and very easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about Sales-I is really a dislike for me.

Customer sales, product sales, etc are much easier to run reports for.

sales-i review by dawn n.
dawn n.

"easy to use but...."

What do you like best?

easy to search..links customers in order..can recall customer by partial name.. many search options

What do you dislike?

the fact that it is not based in the us... updates are often in the middle of our work day and no notice until after I try several times to log in

Recommendations to others considering the product

check out your needs for this .not user friendly for automotive wholesale

shows current roa balance. can collect a past due if need be

sales-i review by Joanna O.
Joanna O.

"Sales I user "

What do you like best?

CRM tool is very helpful and calendar view is nice

What do you dislike?

Not able to merge emails smoothly but I hear they are working on it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the sales history is important because we don’t utilize it as we could

sales-i review by Administrator in Supermarkets
Administrator in Supermarkets

"I am reviewing a software called 'Sales-I'."

What do you like best?

What I like best about 'Sales-I' is that if I ever need to get in contact with someone, first of all I will need to have their details noted down, for example, their mobile phone number, if not, their email address as we can contact them via that option.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything to dislike about this software because it has everything that you'd need for a business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this application / software to anyone running a business as I think it will be great in years to come.

We have realised that we wouldn't have been able to get through everyday life without this software.

sales-i review by Administrator in Import and Export
Administrator in Import and Export

"Sales-i "

What do you like best?

I like how I can really dig deep in to the analytics of my sales team, their customers and the products they are selling.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything but there is a lot of time required to learn how to use it as there is so much you can do with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and I'm sure you will be amazed with what you can achieve.

I have found it much easier to analyse product, customer and staff performance and have been able to identify ways to increase profitability.

sales-i review by Tony v.
Tony v.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Up to the minute information giving you information you can discuss with your customer

What do you dislike?

Exporting reports at times are difficult

Losing sales and than discussing with the customer on how we can get it back

sales-i review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Easy and useful"

What do you like best?

I like the fact we can add notes in regards to disussions or problems with customers that can be allocated and emailed to other people, for example the account representative.

we can access our customer sales info which is always helpful.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing to dislike, i've never had a problem.

We are managing to see where customer sales may be dipping so that we can work on this with them and see how we can help them sell more of a product they may havbe done well with previously.

sales-i review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Sales-i review"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy interface that makes it simple to generate sales reports, call lists, and information on all my accounts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is tweaked a bit without prior knowledge and the changes can be a bit surprising. not a huge deal as the changes are usually for the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used Salesforce.com in the past and find that Sales-i is very easy to use in comparison, and doesn't require much set up.

Being able to integrate items and email with Outlook and the Microsoft suite are helpful.

sales-i review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Sales use for tracking progress"

What do you like best?

The custom features for creating different campaigns. The year over year comparisons are extremely helpful in seeing how you compare to a previous year

What do you dislike?

I dislike how when you go to a customer report card it opens in a different window within the browser. All of a sudden I have 10 different tabs open on the browser and I have to go through each one.

The sales vs. gaps keep my on top of who is ordering vs. who is not. It is extremely beneficial when trying to keep track of where my customers are at. Also the drill down menu to get to the variety of products and categories makes it so there is more than one way to reach you rend result.

sales-i review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"Helps keep everything organized!"

What do you like best?

I like the snapshot feature. I can get some vital information on my customers very quickly.

What do you dislike?

It is a little cumbersome. They have great webinars that help you learn all of the "ins and outs".

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very powerful tool for the sales profession! As with anything, you get out of it by what you put into it!

The problem that I'm solving is that I can keep track of my customers with ease. This has helped me be better organized when I make calls.

sales-i review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Territory manager"

What do you like best?

Enquiry section giving me quick analysis of my numbers

What do you dislike?

Can’t run exports on details of products or customers

None

sales-i review by Jesus L.
Jesus L.

"Excellent and simple. "

What do you like best?

The software interacts well with the current company software we are using (Entrée V4). The software is excellent and simple. User friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only things that I would complaint about is the lack of personalization. Meaning the lettering like the font, color and size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent.. it will make your sales life simple.

Sales, follow-up and sales tracking are the mayor problems it solves. The benefit is tremendous because it keeps up with sales numbers by proactively staying on the of the sales.

sales-i review by Selina C.
Selina C.

"Survey"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can go back and see my notes on what I spoke about the last time I saw my customer.

What do you dislike?

I feel like I'm still learning about this program so there isn't really anything on here that I dislike.

I can see if my customers have stopped ordering altogether or what items they've stopped using. By looking at what they buy from me, I can get them to buy ancillary items from me.

sales-i review by Administrator

"Sales-i experience"

What do you like best?

The layout and the level of information.

What do you dislike?

Like anything else, it's a matter of practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the demos, A few times. Let it sink in and take notes.. Talk to the Sales-i support, Ask questions.

We are tackling the issue of forgetting our customers. It's easy to talk to your biggest customer and it's even easier to neglect those, who may not buy as often. We want to improve those relationships and grow sales.

sales-i review by Shelly M.
Shelly M.

"Awesome software partnership to grow sales!"

What do you like best?

Facts and figures at our sales force's fingertips on the street. Real time up to prior evening. No requesting internal reports.

What do you dislike?

Not much! Program very user friendly. Just would like to adapt a few internal pieces to match our specific needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best investment you'll make!

Gaining sales opportunities. Having details at our fingertips in a mobile environment. Increased communication. Recognizing leakage immediately!

Learning about sales-i?

* We monitor all sales-i reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare sales-i to Similar Solutions