sales-i

sales-i

sales-i is a Software-as-a-Service sales development solution. Integrating business, sales and customer intelligence, it has been designed to simplify the collection and analysis of business data, while cutting both time and cost.

Work for sales-i?

Learning about sales-i?

sales-i Reviews

Ask sales-i a Question
Showing 93 sales-i reviews
sales-i review by <span>Corrie L.</span>
Corrie L.

Fantastic insight into customers spend

What do you like best?

Report on sales by region, customer, department, brand, SKU, sales person and so on so on.

set up alerts if a customers spend drops of a certain product. or pull up customers that bought a product but didn't buy a product that goes with it (customers that bought sand but not cement for example)

What do you dislike?

this is really hard because i find the software so useful and it is so much better than anything we have had before. i suppose the CRM function wasn't as intuitive to use as whet we currently have so we don't bother with that. It only hold 2 years worth of data which sometimes it is useful to see more..

Recommendations to others considering the product

get a demo and ask as many question as you can. just go for 1 user to start with to get au fait.

we are being alerted much sooner when customers spend drops allowing us to engage with them before they move awa. it gives us easy access to multiple cross selling opportunities within our existing customer database

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about sales-i
sales-i review by <span>Daniel B.</span>
Daniel B.

Creates easy to use reports to enhance sales opportunities!

What do you like best?

Personally I like the campaign function. This enables us to create a tailored campaign based upon live data on a day by day basis.

I also like the design and ease of use, especially how it highlights area's of opportunity with our customers.

The inbuilt CRM and facilities this offers are extremely useful with an opportunities tab to highlight wins for later dates.

Finally.... The mapping tool is extremely useful for helping our reps plant their route for the day/future days ahead!

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any areas that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a sales analysis system with an inbuilt CRM, you don't really need to look much further than this!

It will genuinely help get into understanding the gaps, highlight trends and more importantly get your sales team working so much more efficiently.

The automation side of reports (Campaigns) is another of the most useful features driving information direct to the reps. It will make them more inquisitive!

In the main I'm looking at is sales gaps. The benefit gained from using sales-I is already starting to pay dividends.

I run a reports once or twice a day to highlight gaps, this data is fed to our reps for proactive work by either them or my team in the office. It's easy to do, with the click of a mouse. The main feature loved by all our reps is the "drill down". In laymans terms, you can look at a specific product group, then drill into that by the rep, then from there drill into the accounts and carry this through into the specific products bought

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

sales-i review by <span>Craig M.</span>
Craig M.

An enlightening experience!

What do you like best?

The speed at which reports are available, once created. Ability to create snapshot reports which can be sent to clients. The app is awesome - probably runs 2-3 times quicker that desktop version. The dashboards are very responsive and show at a glance all variables, between teams, product groups, targets etc.

What do you dislike?

Data is not 'live' as it only gets pulled once a day from Sage. The CRM function is not the slickest but is getting better! The pipeline is very basic which is a bit of a let-down as this is a function we require so have to use a stand-alone product for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The level of detail that sales-i shows to historical transactions is brilliant. The app (which I have only used on Android) is extremely fast and is essential for sales personnel on the road.

The ability to drill in at a click the every product and service that a customer has previously purchased is very helpful. We can also run campaigns on particular product groups which is awesome for cross-selling. We are about to start using campaigns a lot more which take a while to set up but are very good at encouraging cross selling and help keep in touch with customers who may be falling off or needing some fresh enthusiasm!

sales-i review by <span>Brittany P.</span>
Brittany P.

Sales-I is the best!

What do you like best?

I like the fact it updates overnight. I love how you can run a snapshot with several different data options and be able to present it to customers through a powerpoint presentation.

It is hard to pick one thing I can go on and on.

What do you dislike?

If I had to dig deep and find something... the only thing I can think of is when we have an account that is closed Sales-I is still pulling data from our program however we do have an open ticket with the support staff trying to get this reconciled. It very well could be on our end.

The only other thing would be if it would pull data based off of a delivery route that we have setup in our program and there isn't anything setup like that currently.

We are working on one of the types of lines of product that we sell. We are able to track down to the part number of sales and any swings in the sales.

We needed help with tracking a individual salesperson and his customers and what product they were purchasing. We let that employee go and in turn continued to track the sales to his customer a total of 317 customers and watched as the sales rose.

sales-i review by <span>Sam B.</span>
Sam B.

great software if you need analytics...

What do you like best?

We like that analytics so you can have a data included conversation with your customer... Definitely allows for some help to keep from having a data free discussion with your customer or sales staff.

What do you dislike?

The CRM portion is just to many clicks and not as intuitive as Salesforce or even Solve360. Need export options for the tags. need to be able to run enquiry's on prospects easier...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look hard to make sure your Data will mesh well, we I knew ours was going to be little difficult... but if you get things in properly, the quickness is great to hit your customers with gaps and data to help make good decisions.

We are targeting customers and prospects with gaps that we need to fill and identify.

sales-i review by <span>Rita S.</span>
Rita S.

Sales-i is one of the best programs I use!

What do you like best?

I woudl probably have to say the customized reports are one of the best features

What do you dislike?

When I leave a call history note, there are no line breaks. Hard to read if the notes is more than a couple lines...everything looks like a run-on sentence.

The only other thing I don't like is that in our old CRM, we coudl send an email directly from the program and it would be saved in the notes. With Sales-i, there are those extra time-consuming steps where you need to enter the email/notes in yourself afterwards and then....(see first comment above)

What customers are currently buying vs. what else we have to offer them. With the customized reports it makes it so much quicker to find this out - and I can even show the customer in a variety of ways by sending them copies of the reports, too.

Learn more about sales-i

sales-i Videos

Learning about sales-i?

* We monitor all sales-i reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.