sales-i

sales-i is a Software-as-a-Service sales development solution. Integrating business, sales and customer intelligence, it has been designed to simplify the collection and analysis of business data, while cutting both time and cost.

Work for sales-i?

Learning about sales-i?

sales-i Reviews

Ask sales-i a Question
Showing 127 sales-i reviews
sales-i review by Brandi H.
Brandi H.

"User Friendly & Keeps Us All Connected"

What do you like best?

Sales-i allows all of our employees to stay on track and up to date since we can share customer information, call notes, and more. It also allows us all to be accountable for our work. It is extremely easy to log call notes and schedule future calls so we never miss an opportunity to reach out to our customers and get the sale. We're also able to customize our own reports to keep track of what matters most to each individual salesperson or administrator. We can add multiple contacts which allows us to familiarize ourselves with several contacts at one company which guarantees we can speak clearly and confidently no matter which contact is available at the time we reach out. As a company with employees all across the united states, Sales-i is invaluable in keeping us all connected and informed so that anyone can reach out anytime and help our customers which allows our business to grow.

What do you dislike?

It looks like the document section of the CRM is no longer available, which I also found useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales-i really helps our workflow. It keeps us all on track and organized. It is fantastic help when dealing with customers.

We are able to better communication with one another and with our customers. Sales-i allows us to speak with our customers as if we are old friends and helps us build and grow our business while serving the customers even better than before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about sales-i
sales-i review by Corrie L.
Corrie L.

"Fantastic insight into customers spend"

What do you like best?

Report on sales by region, customer, department, brand, SKU, sales person and so on so on.

set up alerts if a customers spend drops of a certain product. or pull up customers that bought a product but didn't buy a product that goes with it (customers that bought sand but not cement for example)

What do you dislike?

this is really hard because i find the software so useful and it is so much better than anything we have had before. i suppose the CRM function wasn't as intuitive to use as whet we currently have so we don't bother with that. It only hold 2 years worth of data which sometimes it is useful to see more..

Recommendations to others considering the product

get a demo and ask as many question as you can. just go for 1 user to start with to get au fait.

we are being alerted much sooner when customers spend drops allowing us to engage with them before they move awa. it gives us easy access to multiple cross selling opportunities within our existing customer database

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

sales-i review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Creates easy to use reports to enhance sales opportunities!"

What do you like best?

Personally I like the campaign function. This enables us to create a tailored campaign based upon live data on a day by day basis.

I also like the design and ease of use, especially how it highlights area's of opportunity with our customers.

The inbuilt CRM and facilities this offers are extremely useful with an opportunities tab to highlight wins for later dates.

Finally.... The mapping tool is extremely useful for helping our reps plant their route for the day/future days ahead!

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any areas that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a sales analysis system with an inbuilt CRM, you don't really need to look much further than this!

It will genuinely help get into understanding the gaps, highlight trends and more importantly get your sales team working so much more efficiently.

The automation side of reports (Campaigns) is another of the most useful features driving information direct to the reps. It will make them more inquisitive!

In the main I'm looking at is sales gaps. The benefit gained from using sales-I is already starting to pay dividends.

I run a reports once or twice a day to highlight gaps, this data is fed to our reps for proactive work by either them or my team in the office. It's easy to do, with the click of a mouse. The main feature loved by all our reps is the "drill down". In laymans terms, you can look at a specific product group, then drill into that by the rep, then from there drill into the accounts and carry this through into the specific products bought

sales-i review by Craig M.
Craig M.

"An enlightening experience!"

What do you like best?

The speed at which reports are available, once created. Ability to create snapshot reports which can be sent to clients. The app is awesome - probably runs 2-3 times quicker that desktop version. The dashboards are very responsive and show at a glance all variables, between teams, product groups, targets etc.

What do you dislike?

Data is not 'live' as it only gets pulled once a day from Sage. The CRM function is not the slickest but is getting better! The pipeline is very basic which is a bit of a let-down as this is a function we require so have to use a stand-alone product for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The level of detail that sales-i shows to historical transactions is brilliant. The app (which I have only used on Android) is extremely fast and is essential for sales personnel on the road.

The ability to drill in at a click the every product and service that a customer has previously purchased is very helpful. We can also run campaigns on particular product groups which is awesome for cross-selling. We are about to start using campaigns a lot more which take a while to set up but are very good at encouraging cross selling and help keep in touch with customers who may be falling off or needing some fresh enthusiasm!

sales-i review by Phil S.
Phil S.

"Area Representative/Area Sales Supervisor"

What do you like best?

Sales are you every day to schedule all my appointments do my follow up and set up next visits. It’s a wonderful tool to keep track of my customers and all their needs. I have a pre-call set up that I go through sales-i and look at several different things before I go into my appointment. It keeps me full sales are you every day to schedule all my appointments do my follow up and set up next visits. It’s a wonderful tool to keep track of my customers and all their needs. I have a pre-call set up that I go through sales-i and look at several different things before I go into my appointment. I am fully prepared with the data I need to talk to the customer.

What do you dislike?

I dish like the fact that it’s four months to four months. I’ve spoken with my sales representative about darling down on data day or week to week comparisons. I am assured that they are working on

Extremely detailed in product used and win. It certainly helps for growth through new categories

sales-i review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Sales-I is the best!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact it updates overnight. I love how you can run a snapshot with several different data options and be able to present it to customers through a powerpoint presentation.

It is hard to pick one thing I can go on and on.

What do you dislike?

If I had to dig deep and find something... the only thing I can think of is when we have an account that is closed Sales-I is still pulling data from our program however we do have an open ticket with the support staff trying to get this reconciled. It very well could be on our end.

The only other thing would be if it would pull data based off of a delivery route that we have setup in our program and there isn't anything setup like that currently.

We are working on one of the types of lines of product that we sell. We are able to track down to the part number of sales and any swings in the sales.

We needed help with tracking a individual salesperson and his customers and what product they were purchasing. We let that employee go and in turn continued to track the sales to his customer a total of 317 customers and watched as the sales rose.

sales-i review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"great software if you need analytics..."

What do you like best?

We like that analytics so you can have a data included conversation with your customer... Definitely allows for some help to keep from having a data free discussion with your customer or sales staff.

What do you dislike?

The CRM portion is just to many clicks and not as intuitive as Salesforce or even Solve360. Need export options for the tags. need to be able to run enquiry's on prospects easier...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look hard to make sure your Data will mesh well, we I knew ours was going to be little difficult... but if you get things in properly, the quickness is great to hit your customers with gaps and data to help make good decisions.

We are targeting customers and prospects with gaps that we need to fill and identify.

sales-i review by Rita S.
Rita S.

"Sales-i is one of the best programs I use!"

What do you like best?

I woudl probably have to say the customized reports are one of the best features

What do you dislike?

When I leave a call history note, there are no line breaks. Hard to read if the notes is more than a couple lines...everything looks like a run-on sentence.

The only other thing I don't like is that in our old CRM, we coudl send an email directly from the program and it would be saved in the notes. With Sales-i, there are those extra time-consuming steps where you need to enter the email/notes in yourself afterwards and then....(see first comment above)

What customers are currently buying vs. what else we have to offer them. With the customized reports it makes it so much quicker to find this out - and I can even show the customer in a variety of ways by sending them copies of the reports, too.

sales-i review by Charlie R.
Charlie R.

"A truly awesome CRM system"

What do you like best?

The Sales-i system is an easy to use but very powerful piece of software. It works cross-platform so our sales managers in the field can access all and any information they need on tablet, phone or PC before visiting any clients premises.

They can see in their palms what that clients buys, what they don't. How much they spend against targets YTD and MTD. The last time they ordered, how often they order, their most and least purchased products - the list goes on and on.

It even helps them plan their routes courtesy of Google mapping ! That is invaluable for any new users.

We had the misfortune to need to change a couple of our ASM's in the last 12 months, but because they had access to sales-I as did their predecessor, they had access to all the above (and more) plus all the personal client notes left by the departed incumbent as well.

The new guys didn't just have a running start into the role, it was almost like they had always been there. They every piece of info they could possibly want.

My own role involves working with all our users, helping with individual training plus I also work in the back of the site setting up bespoke searches and campaigns to help the guys (and senior management) with comparison sales figures and charts that can cover any period in the last 4 years.

That way we can see exactly where the business is heading and take any appropriate action as needed.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike about sales-i ? Well, nothing at all is the truthful answer.

I do have a mild concern that our competitors might also discover it and try to catch us up though !

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes sense to look at other options. Nothing I have seen before or since though, offers as much as Sales-i does. Checking out the competition will confirm that for you too :-)

It solved many issues for us. Previously an ASM would not know if any of their clients had bought or not. They could only find out by making a lengthy phone call to head office. Our Area Sales Managers (ASM's). now have access to a full set of up to date figures . From a senior management point of view they also have up to date figures on any coming due or outstanding debts too, so they can put in a gentle reminder at the same time as paying the client a friendly visit. The Autopilot function means they don't need to have Wi-Fi or even a telephone signal at time of visit. Once it's been set in their call planners and updated initially - it stores the info on Iphone and tablet. Our business turnover increased massively and progressively since introducing sales-I a couple of years ago. That is all down to streamlined efficiency.

sales-i review by Sean  F.
Sean F.

"As a regional sales manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly dig into sales numbers in so many different ways. By product, TM, price key ect. Snap shots are a huge asset when talking to customers. It saves TM's and myself hours trying to get ready for meetings with our customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the product works great for everything I try and do on a daily basis. I would not consider it a dislike but it would be great if we could see inventory and pricing on the same tool.

Benefit of being able to go in and have real business conversations. Answers customers questions accurately about product sales all the way down to color. Great visibility!

Catching sales declines quickly so we can address.

Being able to talk to customers down to the product/color

sales-i review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"A Reporting Dream"

What do you like best?

The Enquiries tab provides a number of ways of reporting... and I use most of them. They're very helpful in different ways. For some of this data, it could take almost an hour for our back-office system to generate... and then I'd still have to adjust/combine the data. With a few clicks, I can get that done in no time on Sales-i.

What do you dislike?

MyCalls has proven to be a bit cumbersome. I don't particularly like how you get an appointment scheduled in your calendar (you have to enter a date for when you're creating the appointment, and then you have to enter a follow up date for it to actually show up). And there are no options to set up a reoccurring appointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be fluid. The program is vast and can be used in many different ways. We've changed our expectations and procedures a few times to make sure it works for everyone on our team, not just management.

Sales-i has cut down report processing time and enabled the sales team to generate their own reports (no longer relying on the head office team to produce these).

sales-i review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Wish I had it years ago!"

What do you like best?

Using the app to add call notes as soon as I leave a call. By using the microphone feature on my phone I can literally dictate notes to sales-i and save them then there and then, thus saving me the need to have to sit and fill-in call reports at the end of the day or week.

What do you dislike?

The app (Android) sometimes doesn't play ball when you need it to. Can be a little twitchy. Another annoying thing is when setting up a prospect account it wouldnt let me save a contact name's details before adding a call report. I had to save the report first, then add a contact, and then go back into the report to allocate the relevant contact from that specific meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guarantee it will make you realise how much time you have wasted previously doing things which sales-i can do in seconds!

Shows patterns of ordering, shows comparisons, and is able to drill down through many layers to pinpoint item-specific info (i.e. Category - range - product)

sales-i review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Staff is friendly and the software is easy to use, but lacks analytical depth."

What do you like best?

The best attribute of Sales-i is its ease of use. The UI is designed around a drill down process, which makes it very intuitive for sales people to get at the information they need. It's easy, for example, to see which customers are up or down compared to last year, and to drill into that customer to find out exactly what products are driving that variance.

It's worth mentioning, that the mobile app is pretty good as well.

The campaigns can be useful, but are difficult to set up.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, its greatest asset is also its greatest weakness. Because of its drill down UI, it is not possible to create anything more than the simplest reports. This means it is not a great tool for doing complex analysis of the sales history. One easy example: Want to see all sales by category, by every state? It can't be done in sales-i. I can see the sales categories in ALL states, or I can see all categories in ONE state, but I cannot do both in one report.

The filtering process is sub-par. It treats some filters like an OR statement, so if you are trying to add multiple filters, you start getting weird results. For example, if you set a filter for Customer A, there's no problem. But if you set a filter for Customer A and Product Group X, you could get all customers who buy Product Group X, and/or all Product Groups bought by Customer A.

You cannot change the dashboard, when you initially log in. You are restricted to the generic layout and content determined by sales-i.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If ease of use is the most important factor, then this is the product for you. But beware, the BI will not let you do complex reporting, so if deep, detailed, analysis is your primary objective, I would avoid it.

We purchased sales-i, so we could put sales information into the hands of our sales force. IT has succeeded in doing that, and it does help them easily identify problem accounts, whether it's top line sales, margin, or mix that is causing the issue.

sales-i review by Tim I.
Tim I.

"Sales-i is a great tool"

What do you like best?

I love the analytics. You can slice and dice the data so many different ways to find trends that you potentially would have missed without this access.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I struggle with the data from our end not being in the right bucket of information on the Sales-i end. This ultimately is our own struggle and not that of Sales-i, but the struggle is real.

We have been able to identify the challenges and specifics that surround margin erosion and can then develop ways to combat the slide. By identifying specific vendors or products or business segments I can then be more assured I am on the right track when I see trends appearing. Data is key and seeing it in an easy to read format is paramount in a busy world.

sales-i review by Andy M.
Andy M.

"Sales-i will help you"

What do you like best?

Tells you exactly which customers need attention.

What do you dislike?

The security changes they made. I cannot masquerade as another user the way I could when we first started using the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it is a good fit for you company.

Keeping better notes on meetings with customers. Keeping a better schedule of calling on customers. Finding areas where we can improve margins and overall sales.

sales-i review by John L.
John L.

"Sales-I"

What do you like best?

Time saving. Reports that used to take an hour or more to generate are now done with a few mouse clicks. Digging down deeper into sales data is a breeze as well. We can come up with actionable sales plans very quickly and allocate those plans to the assigned sales rep all in one step.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we didn't implement Sales-I sooner. If I had this tool at my disposal while 'climbing the ladder' I'm sure I would be wiser for it today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use and time savings alone are worth the investment.

We benefit greatly from quickly identifying spending patterns of our customers, as well as finding gains and losses to act upon before it's too late. Sales-I shows us cross-selling successes and short falls with the ability to place action or follow-up calls directly into the sales reps calendar.

sales-i review by Larry S.
Larry S.

"I'm VP of Sales and use Sales-I for a wide variety of reporting purposes."

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive way that Sales-I allows me to drill into my data cube.

What do you dislike?

I find managing users a bit challenging and far less intuitive than the reporting capabilities.

It's an incredibly important tool for viewing our sales data. The SnapShot report and business reviews with our clients is a cornerstone of our customer retention efforts.

sales-i review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Great for customer retention campaigns!"

What do you like best?

Sales-i allows you to set up alerts for customer accounts, so you be notified of any changes in customer spend. This is great for customer retention purposes as you can track exactly where you may be losing your business!

What do you dislike?

Navigation within the system could be improved, so the different report templates can be easily switched between. Perhaps the names of the report types could be amended so they can be better identified - i.e. the system has its own jargon, which takes a while to get used to :-)

We can run a rolling report to track customer spend, so information is right up to date. We would previously have run a report on a monthly basis, which is only a snapshot, so we could be taking information from old data.

sales-i review by User

"Sales-i is very beneficial"

What do you like best?

Sales-i is very helpful tool. It allows me to create reports that show where my sales are up, and down. It allows me to focus on customers that are down in specific categories and pinpoints the exact products.

What do you dislike?

On some drill downs it takes a while to find the info you need.

It allows me to see the customers that are down and where they are down. It is easy to see where they are down and it creates a professional report you can print out or email to you customer for review.

sales-i review by User

"In the palm of my hand"

What do you like best?

I am still learning all the ins and outs of Sales-i but so far it has been a great tool. It allows me to have all my customers information in the palm of my hand aka my phone

What do you dislike?

So far I haven’t found anything that I dislike about the program, I just wish I had more time to explore all its features

I can keep track of my schedule and make notations for each customer account. The reports that I can pull and show my customers their sales info is also great

sales-i review by Hal W.
Hal W.

"User friendly and very responsive to inquires"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and easy to learn. Good tool for tracking Prospects and customer opportunities. Have good support and training and are very responsive. Always get a fast response to any questions or issues.

What do you dislike?

Would like better reports and easier to use campaign set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for Business products dealers who use DDMS from ECI

Wanted a good CRM app that was user friendly and easy to track. We have been able to track progress with prospects and customer opportunities and keep our reps focused on closing the deals.

"Nice sales reports"

What do you like best?

The sales reports are wui k and easy to evaluate customer growth and response to sales efforts.

What do you dislike?

The actual sales call system is awkward to the point of my job becoming more about making the sales people use it than I would like.. it needs to be more intuitive all around

It makes interacting with the customers over there sales results easier for the salesman. I don't have to get involved as their manager on every sales report. It is becoming my main source of sales numbers information.

sales-i review by Vernon R.
Vernon R.

"Review of sales-i"

What do you like best?

The system is very simple to use and self explanatory once you know the basics.

Reports on virtually any sales activity/trend can be produced in seconds.

What do you dislike?

Paying per user for the site makes it quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If possible develop with as many of the sales team as possible.

Customer spend data can be produced much faster and more comprehensively than before using sales-i.

Presentation of these reports is much better also

Creating budgets and targets is more accurate with the data we now have access to.

sales-i review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Super easy system with brilliant back up. Has transformed the way I do business. Ideal for SMEs"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use system, accessible via Android, IOS and Windows platforms. Simple layout and easy to access information. CRM has proved invaluable as a reporting tool, management tool and sales tool. The training was excellent with ongoing free webinars. In fact there is so much to utilise by way of campaigns, drill downs, reporting etc that even if only 10% utilised there is a significant benefit to business management.

What do you dislike?

As with all systems it takes time to familiarise with the system. The invoices information is accurate and easy to interrogate once you know how. The CRM relies upon the input from sales and office staff which is more a reflection on my business than Sales-I but either way the more you put in the more you get out of it. Until recently required online access to function, i.e. if a rep was in a remote area then sales-I was ineffective. This has been addressedI believe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Balance your business needs with the capabilities of the systems out there. This one is a great work horse and will improve any business.

Information sharing and logging has vastly improved. Ability to make strategic decisions easily and quickly. Ability to get snapshots of the accounts and generate easy reports for the business.

Greater management of sales activity.

Administrator in Wholesale

"Great tool with valuable information that requires consistent review"

What do you like best?

Sales-i is great overall. You are able to look up general reports to see which customers are down in sales overall month over month. You are also about the drill down as much as you want and get very detailed information.

What do you dislike?

It does require time and dedication, like any other tool. It has been very difficult to get our sales team on board to consistently use the tool.

Quickly revealing trends that need attention. The tool make is easier for management to review sales.

sales-i review by Lauren F.
Lauren F.

"Easy accesss "

What do you like best?

I like best how you can pull up sales numbers by category.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve to easy access different levels of sales/products and targets.

Business problems I am solving are how much or how little an account is and by what product they are down in.

sales-i review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Sales-i"

What do you like best?

The ability to see customer sales, down to product categories. You can also pull reports of which customers are not buying/buying certain categories of products. Customer files/info is nice.

What do you dislike?

You cannot record an email blast to a group of customers. Sales-I gives you the ability to narrow groups of customers to market better to them, but then doesn't let you notate what was done to market very easily.

The sales reps are able to see how their customers are performing. They can also keep their schedule in the same place. On the marketing side, I can put notes directly in customer's files telling the sales Reps what has been marketed to them (on an 'each customer' basis)

sales-i review by User in Import and Export
User in Import and Export

"Sales-i productivity"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting components. It takes me less than 1 minute to provide my customers with a great report that allows them to have all the information in one folder. It is just another benefit of doing business with my company. Many of my customers do not have this capability and they highly value it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that when I am writing my sales call reports and I have taken 30 minutes to write all the important information into the screen, while on the road, and the info "times out" and it is all gone. There should be a way to auto recover what has been written. In many cases I am in an airport or in my car and WiFi may be spotty. I would like to be able to write these reports and have them there when I return from an interrupted phone call, etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for the traveling salesperson for sure! LOVE THE IPHONE APP.

It allows me to see where I need to focus my efforts to grow the business. It identifies missed opportunities... It allows me to focus on new opportunities. I am still fairly new to this software but I have heard great feedback from our customers when they are presented with the reports

sales-i review by Craig E.
Craig E.

"Very effective training"

What do you like best?

The staff training provided by Paul really was second to none. With 5 sales managers to present to for 5 hours, I have no doubt that he needed his wits about him, but he was simply excellent - at giving an informative and detailed explanation of a product that will without doubt benefit us endlessly. His witty stories and laid back persona helped the experience to be more memorable. His patience was also noted to be above average!

The system looks like it will be a great help to all who attended, with the ios version of the package for our ipads appearing to be able to change how we work massively.

Many thanks Paul.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. There really does seem to be no issues identified.

Streamlining our processes for identifying sales data and making it easier and fasted to analyse.

"Fantastic sales tool!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to learn and use day to day, and highly customizable. You can put together just about any report you could think up to present information on a customer's buying trends. You can also find holes in your sales by pinpointing product categories you need to target OR to set up targeted marketing strategies by seeing which customers are buying which products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels like you need to click too many times to get to the report you want and it often opens a new window when I'd rather not

sales-i review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Sales I Review "

What do you like best?

Great reporting and tracking of sales. Can look at sales data from a number of different stats and catch accounts that are moving away. Easy to use interface

What do you dislike?

CRM and managing day to day activities is clunky. Hard to keep track of daily activities and contacts. Works better as a sales tracking tool than a fully functional CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sales analytics. Wouldn't recommend as a full service CRM product

Being able to quickly access reports that are updated daily on sales activities is great. I have been able to answer customer questions quickly by running reports in seconds and giving them real time data.

User in Wholesale

"perfect for managing incoming calls and requests and also storing customer history"

What do you like best?

the facility to log history and allocate calls to account managers, when a colleague is unable to take a call you can allocate the call to them set the return call time and they will receive an email advising them they missed a call from their client and details of reason for call back ect it will also appear in there outstanding calls list

What do you dislike?

you are required when searching for a client account to tick the "all" box, you can not simply type the account name and search, this can be frustrating when you are trying to access an account quickly and then have to go back and tick the "all" box before accessing account details and history.

communication with customers, avoiding repeat incoming calls and keeping a running history for queries and sales quotes

User in Consumer Goods

"Fairly easy to use and a good source of data for account managers."

What do you like best?

As a sales representitve I find the Sales v Gaps report most usefull. It shows me at a glance what an account is or isn`t doing

What do you dislike?

It is rather frustrating that the system logs you out after a period of inactivity. I would be good if I could stay logged in all day.

It is also missing a feature whereby it can`t alert you if a customer drops off. You have to actively monitor each account. It would be excellent if these alerts could be set to pop up automatically, even if it was just in the form of a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It may not work for everyone but it will work as far as you will use it.

The ability to see when an account is dropping of and to see where sales are increasing or decreasing.

sales-i review by User

"Lots to learn, but helpful and valuable"

What do you like best?

It has functions that our older IBM program doesn’t have.

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong with the Salesi, I grew up learning the basics of printing and script, so it’s still new to me. “Harder” for me to pick up or follow along during instruction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep getting on it and use it. Sometimes you learn things by accident by being persistent

Fast snapshots of my dealer’s budiness with us. Better picture of Swiff-Train/Dealer business.

sales-i review by Leo  C.
Leo C.

"I was part of the group to select Sales-i for the company"

What do you like best?

being able to get history of customers and show it in customer view

What do you dislike?

too many clicks in order to get results...

we are able to give customers a quick snapshot of business together

sales-i review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"Been using Sales-I for a couple years now"

What do you like best?

Sales-I has been a great tool and very easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about Sales-I is really a dislike for me.

Customer sales, product sales, etc are much easier to run reports for.

sales-i review by dawn n.
dawn n.

"easy to use but...."

What do you like best?

easy to search..links customers in order..can recall customer by partial name.. many search options

What do you dislike?

the fact that it is not based in the us... updates are often in the middle of our work day and no notice until after I try several times to log in

Recommendations to others considering the product

check out your needs for this .not user friendly for automotive wholesale

shows current roa balance. can collect a past due if need be

sales-i review by Joanna O.
Joanna O.

"Sales I user "

What do you like best?

CRM tool is very helpful and calendar view is nice

What do you dislike?

Not able to merge emails smoothly but I hear they are working on it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the sales history is important because we don’t utilize it as we could

sales-i review by Administrator in Supermarkets
Administrator in Supermarkets

"I am reviewing a software called 'Sales-I'."

What do you like best?

What I like best about 'Sales-I' is that if I ever need to get in contact with someone, first of all I will need to have their details noted down, for example, their mobile phone number, if not, their email address as we can contact them via that option.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything to dislike about this software because it has everything that you'd need for a business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this application / software to anyone running a business as I think it will be great in years to come.

We have realised that we wouldn't have been able to get through everyday life without this software.

sales-i review by Administrator in Import and Export
Administrator in Import and Export

"Sales-i "

What do you like best?

I like how I can really dig deep in to the analytics of my sales team, their customers and the products they are selling.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything but there is a lot of time required to learn how to use it as there is so much you can do with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and I'm sure you will be amazed with what you can achieve.

I have found it much easier to analyse product, customer and staff performance and have been able to identify ways to increase profitability.

sales-i review by Tony v.
Tony v.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Up to the minute information giving you information you can discuss with your customer

What do you dislike?

Exporting reports at times are difficult

Losing sales and than discussing with the customer on how we can get it back

sales-i review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Easy and useful"

What do you like best?

I like the fact we can add notes in regards to disussions or problems with customers that can be allocated and emailed to other people, for example the account representative.

we can access our customer sales info which is always helpful.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing to dislike, i've never had a problem.

We are managing to see where customer sales may be dipping so that we can work on this with them and see how we can help them sell more of a product they may havbe done well with previously.

"Sales-i review"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy interface that makes it simple to generate sales reports, call lists, and information on all my accounts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is tweaked a bit without prior knowledge and the changes can be a bit surprising. not a huge deal as the changes are usually for the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used Salesforce.com in the past and find that Sales-i is very easy to use in comparison, and doesn't require much set up.

Being able to integrate items and email with Outlook and the Microsoft suite are helpful.

User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Sales use for tracking progress"

What do you like best?

The custom features for creating different campaigns. The year over year comparisons are extremely helpful in seeing how you compare to a previous year

What do you dislike?

I dislike how when you go to a customer report card it opens in a different window within the browser. All of a sudden I have 10 different tabs open on the browser and I have to go through each one.

The sales vs. gaps keep my on top of who is ordering vs. who is not. It is extremely beneficial when trying to keep track of where my customers are at. Also the drill down menu to get to the variety of products and categories makes it so there is more than one way to reach you rend result.

sales-i review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"Helps keep everything organized!"

What do you like best?

I like the snapshot feature. I can get some vital information on my customers very quickly.

What do you dislike?

It is a little cumbersome. They have great webinars that help you learn all of the "ins and outs".

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very powerful tool for the sales profession! As with anything, you get out of it by what you put into it!

The problem that I'm solving is that I can keep track of my customers with ease. This has helped me be better organized when I make calls.

sales-i review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Territory manager"

What do you like best?

Enquiry section giving me quick analysis of my numbers

What do you dislike?

Can’t run exports on details of products or customers

None

sales-i review by Jesus L.
Jesus L.

"Excellent and simple. "

What do you like best?

The software interacts well with the current company software we are using (Entrée V4). The software is excellent and simple. User friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only things that I would complaint about is the lack of personalization. Meaning the lettering like the font, color and size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent.. it will make your sales life simple.

Sales, follow-up and sales tracking are the mayor problems it solves. The benefit is tremendous because it keeps up with sales numbers by proactively staying on the of the sales.

sales-i review by Selina C.
Selina C.

"Survey"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can go back and see my notes on what I spoke about the last time I saw my customer.

What do you dislike?

I feel like I'm still learning about this program so there isn't really anything on here that I dislike.

I can see if my customers have stopped ordering altogether or what items they've stopped using. By looking at what they buy from me, I can get them to buy ancillary items from me.

"Sales-i experience"

What do you like best?

The layout and the level of information.

What do you dislike?

Like anything else, it's a matter of practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the demos, A few times. Let it sink in and take notes.. Talk to the Sales-i support, Ask questions.

We are tackling the issue of forgetting our customers. It's easy to talk to your biggest customer and it's even easier to neglect those, who may not buy as often. We want to improve those relationships and grow sales.

sales-i review by Shelly M.
Shelly M.

"Awesome software partnership to grow sales!"

What do you like best?

Facts and figures at our sales force's fingertips on the street. Real time up to prior evening. No requesting internal reports.

What do you dislike?

Not much! Program very user friendly. Just would like to adapt a few internal pieces to match our specific needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best investment you'll make!

Gaining sales opportunities. Having details at our fingertips in a mobile environment. Increased communication. Recognizing leakage immediately!

sales-i review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Simple and fast drill-down functionality, mobile app is quick and easy to use. Sales-I went to great lengths to help us make our data as user-friendly as possible.

What do you dislike?

Data synchronisation is slow meaning data is usually 48 hours behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you have the data synchronisation with your ERP system timed so your data is no more than 24 hours old.

Identifying areas where customers are stopping spending or where there's cross-selling opportunities.

"Newb experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use best. Finding information on my customers isn't difficult when using sales-I. It's definitely better than using a notepad and having to go back to try and dig up information from a visit.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that my new customers don't show up until they purchase something. It makes it difficult to do my daily reports if they aren't there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to be able to see my new customers even if they haven't purchased anything.

It helps me keep up with my customers a lot easier. It is a very useful tool to have at your use when talking numbers. Numbers don't lie.

sales-i review by Mike M.
Mike M.

" Regional sales manager Southeast "

What do you like best?

The ability to dive deep into sales history and trends. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, this is an extraordinary tool for those of us working in sales.

I’ve been able to identify trends and then create presentations that impact my decision makers in addressing these opportuni

sales-i review by Nicola H.
Nicola H.

"Fully comprehensive insight into our sales and current positiions"

What do you like best?

I like the visual elements where I can asses progress through charts, I found these to be helpful in communicating to my staff who may not have such analytical skills or experience.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little complicated to navigate.

We are using this as a good communication method for the sales office and the on-the-road reps teams, providing a sort of social media style platform to share and communitcate.

sales-i review by User in Textiles
User in Textiles

"SALES- REVEIW"

What do you like best?

EASE OF USE....IT HAS MADE IT VERY EASY FOR OUR MEMBERS OF THE TEAM WHO DONT FIND ANALYSIS EASY.

What do you dislike?

LACK OF ADAPTABILITY....THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT WOULD BE USEFUL TO EVERYBODY USING THIS PROGRAM IF ONLY...

PRE SELLING GOODS - SPOTTING TRENDS. IT HAS HELPED US TO KNOW OUR BUSINESS MORE. THERE IS A SURPRISING AMOUNT [SOMETIMES SHOCKS!] WHICH YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS WITHOUT THIS ANALYSIS TOOL

sales-i review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Sales-i is a good fit for distribution"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and customizable. Not overly complicated.

What do you dislike?

The inability to display sales results next to potential business and forecasts.

better focus of sales force on accounts with the most potential. They are getting more balance in their results across the product line.

"Hard to navigate"

What do you like best?

Overview of customers sales easily obtained and easy to send to my customer. As deatailed or as simply as needed for evaluation.

What do you dislike?

Extra steps to get to price sheets and email them

Recommendations to others considering the product

One on one training

Easy graph/ overview of products sold by individule acct

sales-i review by User

"Sales Management at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

Quickly pulling up sales numbers while on the road or in a customer's store.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to group a list of customers together and run a "snapshot"

Pulling up sales analytics is faster and easier.

Keeping track of sales promotions and products are easy.

sales-i review by User in Internet

"A useful tool, but some growing pains"

What do you like best?

This product was absolutely useful in getting our job done. The user interface was easy to work with, organization was fairly straight forward. Had some integration functions that were helpful. Our coding teams were able to manipulate the software to display a fair amount of the information that we were seeking. Could pull it up on a cell phone or a tablet. Aesthetically pleasing to work with every day. Being brand new to a CRM this was a good first start

What do you dislike?

There seemed to be so many steps that needed to be taken to accomplish certain tasks. I am not too sure if this was something that they could improve or something we needed to ask for, but in order to adequately manage and utilize this program for my purposes there seemed to be way too much time needed. Too often it seemed like we would be missing data or notes in the system. Contact information would sometimes be gone and then reappear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For basic use or a CRM product this will get the job done for you. For me personally I have some expectations and functionality/usability that I thought could be improved upon.

When utilizing this software, it was for the purpose of managing my customer base and formulating a plan of attack each day.

sales-i review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Sales data that makes sense"

What do you like best?

Flexible, turns sales data into information that can be easily marketed. It justifies and tracks promotions and gives valuable research into pricing structures

What do you dislike?

Its not very intuitive, you need training. The online sessions help but they are determined by sales-i and not the vendor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes sure you get training or its another tools that culturally will not become part of your business

Project management and cost tracking

sales-i review by Neil H.
Neil H.

"Simple & Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to drill down into a lot of detail.

Ease of setting up reports

What do you dislike?

We have been using Salei for 2 years now, I would like a UK address format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple & easy to navigate through.

We as a sales team can now generate reports like Leakage, Sales v Gaps

sales-i review by Jeff G.
Jeff G.

"Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

Sales accumulation reports and rankings for customers

What do you dislike?

Search functions are not as easy as they could be

Immediate sales data for myself and customers

User in Consumer Goods

"Easy to use service with it being simple to use."

What do you like best?

I like using My calls and the Inbox follow up calls, this means I can follow up and have my calls all planned out, I also like how easy and simple it is to use and the layout.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most about Sales-I is that you can't simply just search someone's name instead you have to go through all the notes and interactions to find that one person which can take so much time as you have to go through all them notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve what I said on the dislike section

Can plan and organise calls.

sales-i review by Simon G.
Simon G.

"Sales-i and Me!"

What do you like best?

cloud based product, easily accessible on any device.

Ability to create campaigns and enquiries which are easily shared with other users

What do you dislike?

still finding features after using this product for 3+ years that I wish I had known about sooner

relatively high cost of the storage

remote workers feeling connected to the main business system in the head office.

fingertip data!

User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Favorable for identifying product groups and reports."

What do you like best?

Drilling down to specific categories and specific individual products.

What do you dislike?

Not aware if you can currently can do this, or if I'm just not aware how to do it.....

I have a couple of accounts that have individual account numbers (30) for their various locations. It would be nice if you could click on these to generate a combined monthly report for sales, %GP, etc. As far as I know, these are considered as "Parent Accounts", and therefore, treated individually.

Identifying categories not being sold to customers, then finding out why and target them for these potential sales.

sales-i review by Consultant

"Useful"

What do you like best?

Seeing customers sales broken down in seconds

What do you dislike?

Haven't had anything that I don't like come up yet

Being able to show my customer how much and what they are selling in seconds. We both know where we stand.

"Decent Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to leave notes that other sales staff and I can refer back to.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when I pull up a customers sales it shows me what they are buying, but does not list the product lines they are not buying.

Still new to using the software, but increased communication has been the greatest benefit.

sales-i review by Sergio R.
Sergio R.

"Easy to use and able to make changes to cater your business"

What do you like best?

links with our vision system to be able to see performance from one day to the next

What do you dislike?

learning the CRM and the training programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

offer better training to cater our business. Better pricing on training time

analyze accounts and the ability to monitor

"CRM "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, but mostly the customer service and support

What do you dislike?

The links to outlook aren't easy. and the appointment booking needs work. it's not intuitive. idf it synching with outlook, then it should be as easy to use as outlook.

Loss of sales to certain accounts are now highlighted, this is essential. I would also like to be able to edit a campaign once it is running. This would allow you to tweak it, rather than start all over again.

"Fantastic sales programme"

What do you like best?

Being able to plan calls and record details of a visit so all colleagues can see up to date info. Also seeing which items a retailer is seller no and it what quantities.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see colleagues diary in the mobile iOS version.

Being able to identify quickly which retailers have declining sales.

"its just ok"

What do you like best?

Being able to export to excel, i don't have anything else

What do you dislike?

Someone can go in an edit a date they visited something after the visit is complete

Making sure reps are visiting accounts

sales-i review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Business Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Able to access 24/7, anywhere, anytime. Outside sales staff is able to access via iPhone or Andriod and setup customer appointments in real time.

What do you dislike?

Drill down steps. Would be great if it was shorten.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have tool in any business.

Item class - increase/decreasing sales volume.

Customer purchase history - increase/decreasing sales.

sales-i review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Sales reports"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize sales reports for customers quickly and easily

What do you dislike?

Sometimes cellular service can limit the ability to connect

Ability to customize report n front of customers to be able to target specific sales opportunities

Administrator in Wholesale

"Sales-i has really help in managing our sales team"

What do you like best?

the fact that you can access the numbers so quicklu

What do you dislike?

The CRM is not great. It's very basic and feels like it has been made with the developer in mind rather than the user!

Sales by brand by area - its helping us highlight the fact that some areas are not selling some brands as they should - allowing us to cross train etc. This is really helping both our brand sales (hence value of the brand) and area sales (so the reps have a better ROI)

sales-i review by Joanna O.
Joanna O.

"Sales-i"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to log calls and emails.

What do you dislike?

It is very hard to search for contacts quickly and efficiently, can't search on keywords, too many clicks, not intuitive, new version has too many kinks when trying to view opportunities

Looking at past sales history; nice to view that

sales-i review by Elson B.
Elson B.

"I am happy to use it again"

What do you like best?

I like how fast it works ,it is fun to see other businesses and networking

What do you dislike?

I don’t think I disliked anything,maybe I wanted to buy some thing cheaper

I SEE for examples and other business networking

sales-i review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"One of the most user friendly crm’s available"

What do you like best?

The ability to train staff with varying abilities of capabilities

What do you dislike?

The android platform needs to be updated faster.

Sales staff can use with ease even with entry level experience

"Sales i user"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it is great. You are able to see live sales reporting for any given customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We're just started using sales I a few months ago and already am able to benefit from it.

I am able to pin point a customers buying habits.

"Sales-I is Excellent! "

What do you like best?

Excellent Program that is easy to use. All client sales info at your finger tips and loaded in seconds. Excellent CRM Program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. This is an excellent product with continuous updates to make it better.

Quickly recognize client sales history, sales variance, and YOY info

sales-i review by Administrator

"Very helpful in seeing your business activity live"

What do you like best?

The availability of everything at my fingertips

What do you dislike?

kinda hard to pull specific information about a group of customers

Finding gaps in customer purchases. Following trends, See customers growth

sales-i review by McMillen L.
McMillen L.

"Talent focus"

What do you like best?

Talent sales.Executing events back to back.Doing corporate reports.

What do you dislike?

A lot of running back and forth for signatures.Getting materials organized.ordering again and again.

Better focus on work portal.Easy usage.Self starter.

"Sales-I Review"

What do you like best?

Easy access to sales data, able to click and find results that help make decisions on a customer.

What do you dislike?

The snapshot could be improved in terns of information that can be presented to a customer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it I dont think you will be dissapointed, it is help imroved sales and focus the sales team in one dircetion and is used at evrey sales meeting the compnay hold.

To be able to track lost sales and any down or up turn in a business sector

"Customer Review information"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my customer information easily on my laptop or phone.

What do you dislike?

The report formatting is not easy to read and needs to be reformatted after being downloaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you explore all of the features available with the software. There are so many useful tools on it that it is easy to get stuck just using the basic ones.

Customer history access; easy access to reporting features and business review information; snapshot of sales and customer info

sales-i review by Joshua B.
Joshua B.

"Best sales platform"

What do you like best?

The easy interface, it was extremely easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Loading times. The original upload took to long.

Keeping track of leads and steps towards finalizing sales.

"Time saving organizer"

What do you like best?

Plan a day , a week and see how my customers are responding to visits .

What do you dislike?

To many retrictions on how to set up and combine multiple accts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient

Finding opportunities and using info in sales history as a tool .

"Sales I comments"

What do you like best?

system is intuitive, fairly easy to use, although, more complicated functions require more training.

What do you dislike?

some of the filtering and reporting is cumbersome and requires more training.

also, in last few months, when I export excel documents, the content of file is not allowed and file opens up blank. then, I have to reopen in order to see content.

sales tracking

sales-i review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"A great fit."

What do you like best?

The workflow as well as the support is great. It is very intuitive and allows us to deep dive our information with ease.

What do you dislike?

Some features that we would like to see, but I would anticipate them being available in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great bang for the buck. Have your business work flow and hierarchy designed before working with them.

Greater visibility for our sales force to make informed decisions and help improve efficiencies within the company.

"Outside sales"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate through. Everything is just a click away from where you need to be and do. Helps keep you on track of what you need to work on with your sales increase, and with your customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have came across that I don't like about the program. Everything in it is great and easy to use.

Trying to increase Sales to customers and keeping track of sales calls.

"Data analysis"

What do you like best?

It sorts throrough all the data very fast

What do you dislike?

Some of the button names are strange since its a european program.

Declining sales. Sales I shows who is down and what they are down in very quickly.

sales-i review by Consultant in Business Supplies and Equipment
Consultant in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Sales User"

What do you like best?

Easy to see where I am at month to date, and to run customer specific dashboard reports.

What do you dislike?

CRM is clunky but usable. I don't like the new layout of the call history screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay a little extra money like we did and get the transaction analysis page. It is good to be able to show a client that you are paying attention to the details.

Visibility to sales dollars and trends.

sales-i review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Sales-i review"

What do you like best?

Brilliant tool, so powerful for tracking leaky buckets

What do you dislike?

Nothing, It is all brilliant, fully reccomend

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it to ensure nobody slips through your net...

Easy to report on any account.

Very clear where

sales-i review by Keith S.
Keith S.

"It's great"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and helps you understand your customer base

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's slow to load and that can be annoying.

The demographics of the customer base

sales-i review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Still learning to use it but very powerful software"

What do you like best?

Being able to drill into detail and include or exclude certain lines

What do you dislike?

Not being able to integrate the CRM with our current software

Being able to see trends and who's dropping off

sales-i review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Sales-i for reporting"

What do you like best?

Brilliant for different sorts of sales reports with a few clicks of the mouse

What do you dislike?

'Customer View' should say 'on' or 'off' when clicked

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the in-house training to get maximum value from the system

Before we used Sales-i we could basically ownly get a basic spend report, which we would then have to calculate trends, gaps, etc. on ourselves - now Sales-i does that for us!

sales-i review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It is an excellent tool for sales profile"

What do you like best?

It is great for managing valuable new sales opportunities and increase the customer retention directly from your android device. It saves your lot of time and is user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

This software has limited features. Please upgrade the software as I have used it in my trail version.

New sales opportunites, great leads, new deals are coming for a business

sales-i review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Sales-i"

What do you like best?

The reporting and drill down into customer spend is excellent. Brilliant for tracking usage, GP, and analysing spend per company, depot, buyer etc.

What do you dislike?

The CRM aspect of the system is very limited and we have had to move to a more CRM focused system for holding customer contact records and follow ups.

We are preventing particular depots of large clients dropping off spend without it flagging this fall in revenue.

"insightful"

What do you like best?

The ability to drill down into a lot of detail.

Ease of setting up reports

What do you dislike?

We have only been using the product for a few months, so at present we don't have any issues.

We have had some challenges with the search when looking for accounts

Quickly identifying sales trends, good and bad -

Information shows sales in areas that a lot of sales reps where not aware of and vice versa.

sales-i review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Sales-i Feedback"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to look at the region, TM's, and drill down thru products.

What do you dislike?

Could be a little more simple, but part of it is working with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like the ability to pull the numbers up while in the field.

What are real growth numbers and in which categories.

"Through & Flexible"

What do you like best?

All the data is able to be pulled from different areas and wonderful reporting

What do you dislike?

Unable to search by address. Other than that, no complaints.

Tracking visits, great notes

sales-i review by NEIL S.
NEIL S.

"GREAT PRODUCT USED DAILY"

What do you like best?

EASE OF USE, GREAT COMM'S THROUGHOUT MY TEAM

What do you dislike?

NOT AS MUCH FUNCTIONALITY ON IOS,........

Recommendations to others considering the product

HAVE A DEMONSTRATION

LOSS OF BUSINESS PINPOINTED.

BUILDING OF INFORMATION

Learning about sales-i?

* We monitor all sales-i reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.