Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

sales-i

(125 reviews)

sales-i is a Software-as-a-Service sales development solution. Integrating business, sales and customer intelligence, it has been designed to simplify the collection and analysis of business data, while cutting both time and cost.

Work for sales-i?

Learning about sales-i?

Compare sales-i to Similar Solutions

sales-i Reviews

Ask sales-i a Question
Showing 129 sales-i reviews

"insightful"

What do you like best?

The ability to drill down into a lot of detail.

Ease of setting up reports

What do you dislike?

We have only been using the product for a few months, so at present we don't have any issues.

We have had some challenges with the search when looking for accounts

Quickly identifying sales trends, good and bad -

Information shows sales in areas that a lot of sales reps where not aware of and vice versa.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about sales-i
sales-i review by User in Internet

"A useful tool, but some growing pains"

What do you like best?

This product was absolutely useful in getting our job done. The user interface was easy to work with, organization was fairly straight forward. Had some integration functions that were helpful. Our coding teams were able to manipulate the software to display a fair amount of the information that we were seeking. Could pull it up on a cell phone or a tablet. Aesthetically pleasing to work with every day. Being brand new to a CRM this was a good first start

What do you dislike?

There seemed to be so many steps that needed to be taken to accomplish certain tasks. I am not too sure if this was something that they could improve or something we needed to ask for, but in order to adequately manage and utilize this program for my purposes there seemed to be way too much time needed. Too often it seemed like we would be missing data or notes in the system. Contact information would sometimes be gone and then reappear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For basic use or a CRM product this will get the job done for you. For me personally I have some expectations and functionality/usability that I thought could be improved upon.

When utilizing this software, it was for the purpose of managing my customer base and formulating a plan of attack each day.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

sales-i review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Staff is friendly and the software is easy to use, but lacks analytical depth."

What do you like best?

The best attribute of Sales-i is its ease of use. The UI is designed around a drill down process, which makes it very intuitive for sales people to get at the information they need. It's easy, for example, to see which customers are up or down compared to last year, and to drill into that customer to find out exactly what products are driving that variance.

It's worth mentioning, that the mobile app is pretty good as well.

The campaigns can be useful, but are difficult to set up.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, its greatest asset is also its greatest weakness. Because of its drill down UI, it is not possible to create anything more than the simplest reports. This means it is not a great tool for doing complex analysis of the sales history. One easy example: Want to see all sales by category, by every state? It can't be done in sales-i. I can see the sales categories in ALL states, or I can see all categories in ONE state, but I cannot do both in one report.

The filtering process is sub-par. It treats some filters like an OR statement, so if you are trying to add multiple filters, you start getting weird results. For example, if you set a filter for Customer A, there's no problem. But if you set a filter for Customer A and Product Group X, you could get all customers who buy Product Group X, and/or all Product Groups bought by Customer A.

You cannot change the dashboard, when you initially log in. You are restricted to the generic layout and content determined by sales-i.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If ease of use is the most important factor, then this is the product for you. But beware, the BI will not let you do complex reporting, so if deep, detailed, analysis is your primary objective, I would avoid it.

We purchased sales-i, so we could put sales information into the hands of our sales force. IT has succeeded in doing that, and it does help them easily identify problem accounts, whether it's top line sales, margin, or mix that is causing the issue.

sales-i review by Charlie R.
Charlie R.

"A truly awesome CRM system"

What do you like best?

The Sales-i system is an easy to use but very powerful piece of software. It works cross-platform so our sales managers in the field can access all and any information they need on tablet, phone or PC before visiting any clients premises.

They can see in their palms what that clients buys, what they don't. How much they spend against targets YTD and MTD. The last time they ordered, how often they order, their most and least purchased products - the list goes on and on.

It even helps them plan their routes courtesy of Google mapping ! That is invaluable for any new users.

We had the misfortune to need to change a couple of our ASM's in the last 12 months, but because they had access to sales-I as did their predecessor, they had access to all the above (and more) plus all the personal client notes left by the departed incumbent as well.

The new guys didn't just have a running start into the role, it was almost like they had always been there. They every piece of info they could possibly want.

My own role involves working with all our users, helping with individual training plus I also work in the back of the site setting up bespoke searches and campaigns to help the guys (and senior management) with comparison sales figures and charts that can cover any period in the last 4 years.

That way we can see exactly where the business is heading and take any appropriate action as needed.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike about sales-i ? Well, nothing at all is the truthful answer.

I do have a mild concern that our competitors might also discover it and try to catch us up though !

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes sense to look at other options. Nothing I have seen before or since though, offers as much as Sales-i does. Checking out the competition will confirm that for you too :-)

It solved many issues for us. Previously an ASM would not know if any of their clients had bought or not. They could only find out by making a lengthy phone call to head office. Our Area Sales Managers (ASM's). now have access to a full set of up to date figures . From a senior management point of view they also have up to date figures on any coming due or outstanding debts too, so they can put in a gentle reminder at the same time as paying the client a friendly visit. The Autopilot function means they don't need to have Wi-Fi or even a telephone signal at time of visit. Once it's been set in their call planners and updated initially - it stores the info on Iphone and tablet. Our business turnover increased massively and progressively since introducing sales-I a couple of years ago. That is all down to streamlined efficiency.

sales-i review by John L.
John L.

"Sales-I"

What do you like best?

Time saving. Reports that used to take an hour or more to generate are now done with a few mouse clicks. Digging down deeper into sales data is a breeze as well. We can come up with actionable sales plans very quickly and allocate those plans to the assigned sales rep all in one step.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we didn't implement Sales-I sooner. If I had this tool at my disposal while 'climbing the ladder' I'm sure I would be wiser for it today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use and time savings alone are worth the investment.

We benefit greatly from quickly identifying spending patterns of our customers, as well as finding gains and losses to act upon before it's too late. Sales-I shows us cross-selling successes and short falls with the ability to place action or follow-up calls directly into the sales reps calendar.

sales-i review by Craig E.
Craig E.

"Very effective training"

What do you like best?

The staff training provided by Paul really was second to none. With 5 sales managers to present to for 5 hours, I have no doubt that he needed his wits about him, but he was simply excellent - at giving an informative and detailed explanation of a product that will without doubt benefit us endlessly. His witty stories and laid back persona helped the experience to be more memorable. His patience was also noted to be above average!

The system looks like it will be a great help to all who attended, with the ios version of the package for our ipads appearing to be able to change how we work massively.

Many thanks Paul.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. There really does seem to be no issues identified.

Streamlining our processes for identifying sales data and making it easier and fasted to analyse.

User in Wholesale

"perfect for managing incoming calls and requests and also storing customer history"

What do you like best?

the facility to log history and allocate calls to account managers, when a colleague is unable to take a call you can allocate the call to them set the return call time and they will receive an email advising them they missed a call from their client and details of reason for call back ect it will also appear in there outstanding calls list

What do you dislike?

you are required when searching for a client account to tick the "all" box, you can not simply type the account name and search, this can be frustrating when you are trying to access an account quickly and then have to go back and tick the "all" box before accessing account details and history.

communication with customers, avoiding repeat incoming calls and keeping a running history for queries and sales quotes

sales-i review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Most helpful would be lost without Sales-i"

What do you like best?

Record keeping and control of my calls and targets

What do you dislike?

The Android app is pretty poor to be honest not a patch on the Apple version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not a gamble just sign up

Increased sales figures and customer management

sales-i review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Great for customer retention campaigns!"

What do you like best?

Sales-i allows you to set up alerts for customer accounts, so you be notified of any changes in customer spend. This is great for customer retention purposes as you can track exactly where you may be losing your business!

What do you dislike?

Navigation within the system could be improved, so the different report templates can be easily switched between. Perhaps the names of the report types could be amended so they can be better identified - i.e. the system has its own jargon, which takes a while to get used to :-)

We can run a rolling report to track customer spend, so information is right up to date. We would previously have run a report on a monthly basis, which is only a snapshot, so we could be taking information from old data.

sales-i review by Vernon R.
Vernon R.

"Review of sales-i"

What do you like best?

The system is very simple to use and self explanatory once you know the basics.

Reports on virtually any sales activity/trend can be produced in seconds.

What do you dislike?

Paying per user for the site makes it quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If possible develop with as many of the sales team as possible.

Customer spend data can be produced much faster and more comprehensively than before using sales-i.

Presentation of these reports is much better also

Creating budgets and targets is more accurate with the data we now have access to.

sales-i review by Administrator in Import and Export
Administrator in Import and Export

"Sales-i "

What do you like best?

I like how I can really dig deep in to the analytics of my sales team, their customers and the products they are selling.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything but there is a lot of time required to learn how to use it as there is so much you can do with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and I'm sure you will be amazed with what you can achieve.

I have found it much easier to analyse product, customer and staff performance and have been able to identify ways to increase profitability.

"Sales-I Review"

What do you like best?

Easy access to sales data, able to click and find results that help make decisions on a customer.

What do you dislike?

The snapshot could be improved in terns of information that can be presented to a customer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it I dont think you will be dissapointed, it is help imroved sales and focus the sales team in one dircetion and is used at evrey sales meeting the compnay hold.

To be able to track lost sales and any down or up turn in a business sector

sales-i review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Fantastic sales programme"

What do you like best?

Being able to plan calls and record details of a visit so all colleagues can see up to date info. Also seeing which items a retailer is seller no and it what quantities.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see colleagues diary in the mobile iOS version.

Being able to identify quickly which retailers have declining sales.

sales-i review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Sales-i review"

What do you like best?

Brilliant tool, so powerful for tracking leaky buckets

What do you dislike?

Nothing, It is all brilliant, fully reccomend

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it to ensure nobody slips through your net...

Easy to report on any account.

Very clear where

sales-i review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Easy to use service with it being simple to use."

What do you like best?

I like using My calls and the Inbox follow up calls, this means I can follow up and have my calls all planned out, I also like how easy and simple it is to use and the layout.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most about Sales-I is that you can't simply just search someone's name instead you have to go through all the notes and interactions to find that one person which can take so much time as you have to go through all them notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve what I said on the dislike section

Can plan and organise calls.

"Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

It is great tool for sales and is very good for fast information an it helps keep sales information organized.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. It has been a great tool and it helps keep me organized

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

Better follow up on sales leads

sales-i review by Simon G.
Simon G.

"Sales-i and Me!"

What do you like best?

cloud based product, easily accessible on any device.

Ability to create campaigns and enquiries which are easily shared with other users

What do you dislike?

still finding features after using this product for 3+ years that I wish I had known about sooner

relatively high cost of the storage

remote workers feeling connected to the main business system in the head office.

fingertip data!

sales-i review by Administrator in Packaging and Containers
Administrator in Packaging and Containers

"Great Product, Great Company"

What do you like best?

Easy drill down into customer data from every angle.

What do you dislike?

Setting and maintaining targets is a bit klunky.

Helping us to reduce customer churn and do better forecasting.

"Easy and useful"

What do you like best?

I like the fact we can add notes in regards to disussions or problems with customers that can be allocated and emailed to other people, for example the account representative.

we can access our customer sales info which is always helpful.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing to dislike, i've never had a problem.

We are managing to see where customer sales may be dipping so that we can work on this with them and see how we can help them sell more of a product they may havbe done well with previously.

sales-i review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Wish I had it years ago!"

What do you like best?

Using the app to add call notes as soon as I leave a call. By using the microphone feature on my phone I can literally dictate notes to sales-i and save them then there and then, thus saving me the need to have to sit and fill-in call reports at the end of the day or week.

What do you dislike?

The app (Android) sometimes doesn't play ball when you need it to. Can be a little twitchy. Another annoying thing is when setting up a prospect account it wouldnt let me save a contact name's details before adding a call report. I had to save the report first, then add a contact, and then go back into the report to allocate the relevant contact from that specific meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guarantee it will make you realise how much time you have wasted previously doing things which sales-i can do in seconds!

Shows patterns of ordering, shows comparisons, and is able to drill down through many layers to pinpoint item-specific info (i.e. Category - range - product)

sales-i review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Still learning to use it but very powerful software"

What do you like best?

Being able to drill into detail and include or exclude certain lines

What do you dislike?

Not being able to integrate the CRM with our current software

Being able to see trends and who's dropping off

"Informative "

What do you like best?

Customer notes, ability to look up number quickly.

What do you dislike?

Too many steps to get to info. Need faster to get numbers

Recommendations to others considering the product

less steps to get info

Drilling down to get number.

sales-i review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Creates easy to use reports to enhance sales opportunities!"

What do you like best?

Personally I like the campaign function. This enables us to create a tailored campaign based upon live data on a day by day basis.

I also like the design and ease of use, especially how it highlights area's of opportunity with our customers.

The inbuilt CRM and facilities this offers are extremely useful with an opportunities tab to highlight wins for later dates.

Finally.... The mapping tool is extremely useful for helping our reps plant their route for the day/future days ahead!

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any areas that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a sales analysis system with an inbuilt CRM, you don't really need to look much further than this!

It will genuinely help get into understanding the gaps, highlight trends and more importantly get your sales team working so much more efficiently.

The automation side of reports (Campaigns) is another of the most useful features driving information direct to the reps. It will make them more inquisitive!

In the main I'm looking at is sales gaps. The benefit gained from using sales-I is already starting to pay dividends.

I run a reports once or twice a day to highlight gaps, this data is fed to our reps for proactive work by either them or my team in the office. It's easy to do, with the click of a mouse. The main feature loved by all our reps is the "drill down". In laymans terms, you can look at a specific product group, then drill into that by the rep, then from there drill into the accounts and carry this through into the specific products bought

sales-i review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Simple and fast drill-down functionality, mobile app is quick and easy to use. Sales-I went to great lengths to help us make our data as user-friendly as possible.

What do you dislike?

Data synchronisation is slow meaning data is usually 48 hours behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you have the data synchronisation with your ERP system timed so your data is no more than 24 hours old.

Identifying areas where customers are stopping spending or where there's cross-selling opportunities.

sales-i review by Rita S.
Rita S.

"Sales-i is one of the best programs I use!"

What do you like best?

I woudl probably have to say the customized reports are one of the best features

What do you dislike?

When I leave a call history note, there are no line breaks. Hard to read if the notes is more than a couple lines...everything looks like a run-on sentence.

The only other thing I don't like is that in our old CRM, we coudl send an email directly from the program and it would be saved in the notes. With Sales-i, there are those extra time-consuming steps where you need to enter the email/notes in yourself afterwards and then....(see first comment above)

What customers are currently buying vs. what else we have to offer them. With the customized reports it makes it so much quicker to find this out - and I can even show the customer in a variety of ways by sending them copies of the reports, too.

sales-i review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Sales-I is the best!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact it updates overnight. I love how you can run a snapshot with several different data options and be able to present it to customers through a powerpoint presentation.

It is hard to pick one thing I can go on and on.

What do you dislike?

If I had to dig deep and find something... the only thing I can think of is when we have an account that is closed Sales-I is still pulling data from our program however we do have an open ticket with the support staff trying to get this reconciled. It very well could be on our end.

The only other thing would be if it would pull data based off of a delivery route that we have setup in our program and there isn't anything setup like that currently.

We are working on one of the types of lines of product that we sell. We are able to track down to the part number of sales and any swings in the sales.

We needed help with tracking a individual salesperson and his customers and what product they were purchasing. We let that employee go and in turn continued to track the sales to his customer a total of 317 customers and watched as the sales rose.

"Sales i user"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it is great. You are able to see live sales reporting for any given customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We're just started using sales I a few months ago and already am able to benefit from it.

I am able to pin point a customers buying habits.

"Sales-I is Excellent! "

What do you like best?

Excellent Program that is easy to use. All client sales info at your finger tips and loaded in seconds. Excellent CRM Program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. This is an excellent product with continuous updates to make it better.

Quickly recognize client sales history, sales variance, and YOY info

"Sales-i review"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy interface that makes it simple to generate sales reports, call lists, and information on all my accounts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is tweaked a bit without prior knowledge and the changes can be a bit surprising. not a huge deal as the changes are usually for the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used Salesforce.com in the past and find that Sales-i is very easy to use in comparison, and doesn't require much set up.

Being able to integrate items and email with Outlook and the Microsoft suite are helpful.

sales-i review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Sales-i"

What do you like best?

The ability to see customer sales, down to product categories. You can also pull reports of which customers are not buying/buying certain categories of products. Customer files/info is nice.

What do you dislike?

You cannot record an email blast to a group of customers. Sales-I gives you the ability to narrow groups of customers to market better to them, but then doesn't let you notate what was done to market very easily.

The sales reps are able to see how their customers are performing. They can also keep their schedule in the same place. On the marketing side, I can put notes directly in customer's files telling the sales Reps what has been marketed to them (on an 'each customer' basis)

User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Sales use for tracking progress"

What do you like best?

The custom features for creating different campaigns. The year over year comparisons are extremely helpful in seeing how you compare to a previous year

What do you dislike?

I dislike how when you go to a customer report card it opens in a different window within the browser. All of a sudden I have 10 different tabs open on the browser and I have to go through each one.

The sales vs. gaps keep my on top of who is ordering vs. who is not. It is extremely beneficial when trying to keep track of where my customers are at. Also the drill down menu to get to the variety of products and categories makes it so there is more than one way to reach you rend result.

sales-i review by Selina C.
Selina C.

"Survey"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can go back and see my notes on what I spoke about the last time I saw my customer.

What do you dislike?

I feel like I'm still learning about this program so there isn't really anything on here that I dislike.

I can see if my customers have stopped ordering altogether or what items they've stopped using. By looking at what they buy from me, I can get them to buy ancillary items from me.

"Time saving organizer"

What do you like best?

Plan a day , a week and see how my customers are responding to visits .

What do you dislike?

To many retrictions on how to set up and combine multiple accts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient

Finding opportunities and using info in sales history as a tool .

"Data analysis"

What do you like best?

It sorts throrough all the data very fast

What do you dislike?

Some of the button names are strange since its a european program.

Declining sales. Sales I shows who is down and what they are down in very quickly.

"Outside sales"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate through. Everything is just a click away from where you need to be and do. Helps keep you on track of what you need to work on with your sales increase, and with your customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have came across that I don't like about the program. Everything in it is great and easy to use.

Trying to increase Sales to customers and keeping track of sales calls.

sales-i review by User

"Through & Flexible"

What do you like best?

All the data is able to be pulled from different areas and wonderful reporting

What do you dislike?

Unable to search by address. Other than that, no complaints.

Tracking visits, great notes

sales-i review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Fairly easy to use and a good source of data for account managers."

What do you like best?

As a sales representitve I find the Sales v Gaps report most usefull. It shows me at a glance what an account is or isn`t doing

What do you dislike?

It is rather frustrating that the system logs you out after a period of inactivity. I would be good if I could stay logged in all day.

It is also missing a feature whereby it can`t alert you if a customer drops off. You have to actively monitor each account. It would be excellent if these alerts could be set to pop up automatically, even if it was just in the form of a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It may not work for everyone but it will work as far as you will use it.

The ability to see when an account is dropping of and to see where sales are increasing or decreasing.

"Decent Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to leave notes that other sales staff and I can refer back to.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when I pull up a customers sales it shows me what they are buying, but does not list the product lines they are not buying.

Still new to using the software, but increased communication has been the greatest benefit.

sales-i review by Jeff G.
Jeff G.

"Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

Sales accumulation reports and rankings for customers

What do you dislike?

Search functions are not as easy as they could be

Immediate sales data for myself and customers

"Sales Management"

What do you like best?

I like making calls and getting directions to customers directly from the mobile version.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lack of permanent note space related directly to customer/contact. i.e., hours of operation; back-up person, bulding #, delivery instructions

The reporting tools, if working properly, allow me to go into a customer prepared to address short-comings.

sales-i review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"Helps keep everything organized!"

What do you like best?

I like the snapshot feature. I can get some vital information on my customers very quickly.

What do you dislike?

It is a little cumbersome. They have great webinars that help you learn all of the "ins and outs".

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very powerful tool for the sales profession! As with anything, you get out of it by what you put into it!

The problem that I'm solving is that I can keep track of my customers with ease. This has helped me be better organized when I make calls.

sales-i review by User

"Fantastic sales tool!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to learn and use day to day, and highly customizable. You can put together just about any report you could think up to present information on a customer's buying trends. You can also find holes in your sales by pinpointing product categories you need to target OR to set up targeted marketing strategies by seeing which customers are buying which products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels like you need to click too many times to get to the report you want and it often opens a new window when I'd rather not

sales-i review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Business Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Able to access 24/7, anywhere, anytime. Outside sales staff is able to access via iPhone or Andriod and setup customer appointments in real time.

What do you dislike?

Drill down steps. Would be great if it was shorten.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have tool in any business.

Item class - increase/decreasing sales volume.

Customer purchase history - increase/decreasing sales.

sales-i review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Great for reporting"

What do you like best?

Reporting, Customer snap shots, Variances

What do you dislike?

Not in line with our fiscal year. Hard to compare to.

Ability to breakdown accounts and sell based on no sales

User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Sales-i works on many different levels"

What do you like best?

Sales-i works by combining sales data with a customer relationship interface

What do you dislike?

CRM sections are clunky and not user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure data downloads are sound

Combining sales data with customer reporting

sales-i review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Sales I Review "

What do you like best?

Great reporting and tracking of sales. Can look at sales data from a number of different stats and catch accounts that are moving away. Easy to use interface

What do you dislike?

CRM and managing day to day activities is clunky. Hard to keep track of daily activities and contacts. Works better as a sales tracking tool than a fully functional CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sales analytics. Wouldn't recommend as a full service CRM product

Being able to quickly access reports that are updated daily on sales activities is great. I have been able to answer customer questions quickly by running reports in seconds and giving them real time data.

sales-i review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Sales data that makes sense"

What do you like best?

Flexible, turns sales data into information that can be easily marketed. It justifies and tracks promotions and gives valuable research into pricing structures

What do you dislike?

Its not very intuitive, you need training. The online sessions help but they are determined by sales-i and not the vendor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes sure you get training or its another tools that culturally will not become part of your business

Project management and cost tracking

sales-i review by Craig M.
Craig M.

"An enlightening experience!"

What do you like best?

The speed at which reports are available, once created. Ability to create snapshot reports which can be sent to clients. The app is awesome - probably runs 2-3 times quicker that desktop version. The dashboards are very responsive and show at a glance all variables, between teams, product groups, targets etc.

What do you dislike?

Data is not 'live' as it only gets pulled once a day from Sage. The CRM function is not the slickest but is getting better! The pipeline is very basic which is a bit of a let-down as this is a function we require so have to use a stand-alone product for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The level of detail that sales-i shows to historical transactions is brilliant. The app (which I have only used on Android) is extremely fast and is essential for sales personnel on the road.

The ability to drill in at a click the every product and service that a customer has previously purchased is very helpful. We can also run campaigns on particular product groups which is awesome for cross-selling. We are about to start using campaigns a lot more which take a while to set up but are very good at encouraging cross selling and help keep in touch with customers who may be falling off or needing some fresh enthusiasm!

"Newb experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use best. Finding information on my customers isn't difficult when using sales-I. It's definitely better than using a notepad and having to go back to try and dig up information from a visit.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that my new customers don't show up until they purchase something. It makes it difficult to do my daily reports if they aren't there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to be able to see my new customers even if they haven't purchased anything.

It helps me keep up with my customers a lot easier. It is a very useful tool to have at your use when talking numbers. Numbers don't lie.

sales-i review by Jesus L.
Jesus L.

"Excellent and simple. "

What do you like best?

The software interacts well with the current company software we are using (Entrée V4). The software is excellent and simple. User friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only things that I would complaint about is the lack of personalization. Meaning the lettering like the font, color and size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent.. it will make your sales life simple.

Sales, follow-up and sales tracking are the mayor problems it solves. The benefit is tremendous because it keeps up with sales numbers by proactively staying on the of the sales.

Learning about sales-i?

* We monitor all sales-i reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare sales-i to Similar Solutions