Sales Tax DataLINK

Sales tax filing software that makes it fast, easy, and affordable to audit sales tax and file with local and state authorities.

Work for Sales Tax DataLINK?

Learning about Sales Tac Datalink?

Sales Tax DataLINK Reviews

Ask Sales Tac Datalink a Question
Showing 1 Sales Tac Datalink review
Sales Tac Datalink review by User in Financial Services

"Complete Sales Tax Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that the suite of products helps with nexus and sourcing. I use the research tool extensively, but beware of the smart charts. I have found discrepancies in many of the smart charts, so double-check the sources with the state statutes/regulations.

What do you dislike?

The software is not easy to learn and I have not had the best customer support. I wish I had better training before we started using this software so I could be using the full potential of this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it's a great tool for sales tax compliance.

Great sales tax research tool for 50 states. I can research transactions in multiple states in one place (although I still verify with the state website).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sales Tax DataLINK

What Corporate Tax solution do you use?

Learning about Sales Tax DataLINK?

* We monitor all Sales Tax DataLINK reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.