Salesboom

Salesboom offers the most user-friendly Customer Relationship Management CRM Software apps, without skimping on customizability or robustness.

Work for Salesboom?

Learning about Salesboom?

Salesboom Reviews

Ask Salesboom a Question
Showing 14 Salesboom reviews
Salesboom review by Marcel A.
Marcel A.

"Salesboom is an amazing online CRM with all the bells and whistles that one would ever need!"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup, customizable, affordable, loads of functionality, best of value in all the CRMs I have looked into so far. Great training geared towards my needs, my customers and my company. Easy to reach the team on the toll free number. Friendly service! Dedicated CRM consultant available to me as a part of the Fast Track option.

What do you dislike?

No free version. Not as well know and not as well marketed as some of the other CRMs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesboom is the one stop shop for everything CRM! I love the fast track program which makes it super easy to get up and running without any hassle. I love the scheduling component, the leads, the followups, the billing, invoicing and payments options. Salesboom has everything I need without the high price that most CRMs have! I love that the data is stored in Canada and pricing is in Canadian dollars.

Growing my sales revenue, increasing productivity, saving money, etc. Reaching out to my 10,000 Linkedin contacts by downloading those contacts into Salesboom and segmenting them into business lines to create targeted campaigns and produce personalized emails, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesboom
Salesboom review by Terrilyn M.
Terrilyn M.

"Easy to use system for Fundraising & Donor Management"

What do you like best?

There was a free trial and a one-on-one demo which helped me understand what I could configure myself and that I could do it myself. I use it for donor management and was easily able to add my fields and hide fields I didn't need. I renamed my tabs and built reports and helped me organize my campaigns with my team.

What do you dislike?

More videos would be nice. I was told this is coming soon. As well I would recommend getting a one-on-one demo because that way you get to see how a regular person can setup and manage it. It is hard to get that from their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a one-on-one demo.

Increase in productivity & organization. Easily send out emails to segmented lists of contacts so I am sending a personalized message in short bursts, with a targeted campaign, instead of a mass email blast of generic wording. It also tracks when opened, bounced back, etc.

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesboom review by Sam Q.
Sam Q.

"Game changing business move"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Salesboom's software are actually the people behind the software. The on-boarding process involved direct communication with the CEO and fast-tracking live online demos to help with populating key customer and product information that previously only lived in scattered excel sheets. Salesboom helped me to envision the possibilities offered by their software that I didn't know were available to our small business. I'm perhaps most excited about the potential for customization in the future. Salesboom offers this in-house which doesn't seem to be a key offering with other CRM platforms out there. Salesboom feels more like a partner in our business than an arms-length service provider.

What do you dislike?

At first, the 'look of the platform is less 'crisp' than others we have researched, like Insightly for example. However, this doesn't seem to affect it's usability or speed with which a new administrator can start seeing benefits from it's use. Looks becomes less important when you know that something works and exceeds expectations.

We're solving the problem of having our clients and contacts in a decentralized environment (read: excel, accounting software, unscanned business cards, and scattered emails). Salesboom generates accountability within the sales cycle by encouraging the user to input this essential information while identifying key attributes associated with accounts and the people behind them. This form of accountability was something that wasn't really considered prior to integrating CRM into our business. We're also realizing that Salesboom CRM will make it possible to bring on new employees earlier as we transfer duties away from the owner/co-founder with relative ease. This realization was perhaps the most powerful take-away for the CRM. Oh, I forgot to mention that Salesboom can issue rapid customer quotes associated with our parts inventory better than our accounting software. Another small win!

Salesboom review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"Mike's SalesBoom review"

What do you like best?

I really like the hands-on approach of everyone at SalesBoom. They are quite patient with me and are quick to respond to each of my questions, especially those that I've asked over and over.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing yet that I dislike about SalesBoom. I have already discussed our need to be able to have Spanish and other language capability in SalesBoom and the CEO of SalesBoom is quite anxious to begin working on that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Troy. He's a real hands-on owner and tries to dig into my business just enough to see to it the the CRM and quoting system are properly working so my sales team can manage their leads and quotes.

My biggest problem was coordinating my estimating and quoting system with an easy to use CRM.

Salesboom review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"The other manager"

What do you like best?

That I can access it anywhere.

Other team members can add to the business CRM.

It was easy to upload information at the setup.

It is easy to update the information.

It is great at keeping the information and show its relevance with the subject line.

Reduces my search time.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would be more compatible with other applications such as calendar and email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say this to our employees: You get out Salesboom what you put in it. If you want the maximum return you most diligently use it everyday. You will never regret the investment or time. This software, will safe you time and money in a long run. You will look so much professional, just by having the information you need on the tips of you fingers at Salesboom.

Keeping up with clients information and tracking what we do for them. Especially when the schedules among co-workers are not concurrent, we can still communicating through Salesboom and provide a continuity of service to our clients. Also, we can have the information right on the screen when our clients call us and ask us about their process or accounts.

Salesboom review by Ken S.
Ken S.

"I'm using Salesboom"

What do you like best?

I could get a knowledgeble person on the phone who listened carefully to what I need to do and he could confirm that Salesboom will do what I need.

I really like the fact that my training sessions will be recorded so I do not need to personally train others to use the system. This is a fantastic benefit.

What do you dislike?

The salesboom interface as not as attractive and simple as some others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a time to talk with someone at Salesboom so you understand what they can really do for you. You cannot fully understand them from the website.

Collecting contacts efficiently from website inquiries and sales so we can follow up systematically with people who were already exploring our products on our website.

Salesboom review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Easy, intuitive, slick customization"

What do you like best?

I love how I can work to customize the tool to my liking without being able to break a thing. Felt like I became an experienced administrator in only a few hours with no previous exposure to a CRM solution of any kind.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything I dislike but if I had to choose one thing it’s the temptation to be seduced to use all of the features and functionality of the software when I really don’t need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Salesboom a try today. You will appreciate the value, service and quality

Exponential customer growth is driving the need to figure out how to manege clients without growing our sales or support team. Salesboom allows us to do more, more effectively without having to grow the team. Transactions are more timely than ever resulting in better service and revenues being realized sooner.

Salesboom review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"salesboom was great for my event company"

What do you like best?

the fact that i could customize the fields to my liking, and also that the ceo personally called me to do my initial demo and helped answer all my questions.

What do you dislike?

could use more faq documents and help items, for when i had a quick issue and didn t feel like figuring it out

it helps manage any clients that come to my events. before i was using google excel to manage all my clients, which kept my interactions very limited. the benefits of tracking all my interactions have made it easier to sell upcoming events.

Salesboom review by User

"Great for speeding up mundane business activies"

What do you like best?

I liked that it gave me so many options and different integrations in my day to day business needs. Easily able to break everything down is great.

What do you dislike?

The design/ui appears to be dated and could use an upgrade to compete with leading competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any issues the support staff were quick and reponsive to answer and of my questions.

Being able to manage all my leads and contacts in one place has been great for saving time.

Salesboom review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"User Intuitive"

What do you like best?

I have used the Salesboom platform and. It is easy to navigate and has great modules to make the automation easier.

What do you dislike?

Maybe they can add a web-conference option or maybe it is available in another version. I am not sure. Adding such a feature will help team members spread around the world to easily use the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intuitive, user-friendly. The access to modules is straightforward

Problems: Too many papers on my desk

Benefits I realized:

1- Have everything in one place, easy to navigate

2- Flexibility: Possibility to create new modules as my business needs changes

Salesboom review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Salesboom Review"

What do you like best?

The support team was very helpful in helping make the product uniquely work for our business needs. Implementation occurred before I arrived, but I had heard that they were very hands on in the product implementation process.

What do you dislike?

The interface need an update. I felt like the UIneeded a little bit of a facelift.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully utilize their support to customize this product to your business needs as much as possible. I was told many of the features where better utilized after working with their team.

Managing lead contact information from web inquires.

Salesboom review by User in Internet

"Easy to use CRM to streamline your sales managment"

What do you like best?

It's a highly customisable and very user friendly - It helped me back in the day train our users and identify the rewards of using the system. Had no issues with adoption of the system

What do you dislike?

I think that the ui of the software needs a change, the colours aren't the greatest although this is just aesthetics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to manage of aspects if your pipeline, would go with this solution if cloud based crms are your thing.

Easy to customise, and great to track sales opps and forecast for reports

Salesboom review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Basic CRM for Small Business"

What do you like best?

Out of the box, standard CRM features for those not looking to break the bank. Offers 30 day free trial and it does not take long to get up and running, so plenty of time to use and see full potential.

What do you dislike?

Basic is basic .. to get any other features like quoting, campaign managment, products, etc., you have to pay more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fyou are looking for basic CRM, pipeline managment, then give it a try. If you are looking for full featured CRM, then look at salesforce.

Salesboom review by Kryz O.
Kryz O.

"small low cost crm"

What do you like best?

For the money you cant go wrong. Very good for basic single account selling. Get more difficult to manage large sales teams cross selling. However for small standard stuff its great

What do you dislike?

there is a very low ceiling on functionality. Once you hit it you need to move to they big crms

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for 30 and see

Learning about Salesboom?

* We monitor all Salesboom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.