Salesboom

Salesboom offers the most user-friendly Customer Relationship Management CRM Software apps, without skimping on customizability or robustness.

Work for Salesboom?
Act  2x

Learning about Salesboom?

Salesboom Reviews

Ask Salesboom a Question
Showing 11 Salesboom reviews
Salesboom review by <span>Marcel A.</span>
Marcel A.

Salesboom is an amazing online CRM with all the bells and whistles that one would ever need!

What do you like best?

Ease of setup, customizable, affordable, loads of functionality, best of value in all the CRMs I have looked into so far. Great training geared towards my needs, my customers and my company. Easy to reach the team on the toll free number. Friendly service! Dedicated CRM consultant available to me as a part of the Fast Track option.

What do you dislike?

No free version. Not as well know and not as well marketed as some of the other CRMs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesboom is the one stop shop for everything CRM! I love the fast track program which makes it super easy to get up and running without any hassle. I love the scheduling component, the leads, the followups, the billing, invoicing and payments options. Salesboom has everything I need without the high price that most CRMs have! I love that the data is stored in Canada and pricing is in Canadian dollars.

Growing my sales revenue, increasing productivity, saving money, etc. Reaching out to my 10,000 Linkedin contacts by downloading those contacts into Salesboom and segmenting them into business lines to create targeted campaigns and produce personalized emails, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesboom
Salesboom review by <span>Terrilyn M.</span>
Terrilyn M.

Easy to use system for Fundraising & Donor Management

What do you like best?

There was a free trial and a one-on-one demo which helped me understand what I could configure myself and that I could do it myself. I use it for donor management and was easily able to add my fields and hide fields I didn't need. I renamed my tabs and built reports and helped me organize my campaigns with my team.

What do you dislike?

More videos would be nice. I was told this is coming soon. As well I would recommend getting a one-on-one demo because that way you get to see how a regular person can setup and manage it. It is hard to get that from their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a one-on-one demo.

Increase in productivity & organization. Easily send out emails to segmented lists of contacts so I am sending a personalized message in short bursts, with a targeted campaign, instead of a mass email blast of generic wording. It also tracks when opened, bounced back, etc.

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesboom review by <span>Sam Q.</span>
Sam Q.

Game changing business move

What do you like best?

What I like best about Salesboom's software are actually the people behind the software. The on-boarding process involved direct communication with the CEO and fast-tracking live online demos to help with populating key customer and product information that previously only lived in scattered excel sheets. Salesboom helped me to envision the possibilities offered by their software that I didn't know were available to our small business. I'm perhaps most excited about the potential for customization in the future. Salesboom offers this in-house which doesn't seem to be a key offering with other CRM platforms out there. Salesboom feels more like a partner in our business than an arms-length service provider.

What do you dislike?

At first, the 'look of the platform is less 'crisp' than others we have researched, like Insightly for example. However, this doesn't seem to affect it's usability or speed with which a new administrator can start seeing benefits from it's use. Looks becomes less important when you know that something works and exceeds expectations.

We're solving the problem of having our clients and contacts in a decentralized environment (read: excel, accounting software, unscanned business cards, and scattered emails). Salesboom generates accountability within the sales cycle by encouraging the user to input this essential information while identifying key attributes associated with accounts and the people behind them. This form of accountability was something that wasn't really considered prior to integrating CRM into our business. We're also realizing that Salesboom CRM will make it possible to bring on new employees earlier as we transfer duties away from the owner/co-founder with relative ease. This realization was perhaps the most powerful take-away for the CRM. Oh, I forgot to mention that Salesboom can issue rapid customer quotes associated with our parts inventory better than our accounting software. Another small win!

Salesboom review by <span>Mike B.</span>
Mike B.

Mike's SalesBoom review

What do you like best?

I really like the hands-on approach of everyone at SalesBoom. They are quite patient with me and are quick to respond to each of my questions, especially those that I've asked over and over.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing yet that I dislike about SalesBoom. I have already discussed our need to be able to have Spanish and other language capability in SalesBoom and the CEO of SalesBoom is quite anxious to begin working on that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Troy. He's a real hands-on owner and tries to dig into my business just enough to see to it the the CRM and quoting system are properly working so my sales team can manage their leads and quotes.

My biggest problem was coordinating my estimating and quoting system with an easy to use CRM.

Salesboom review by <span>Ken S.</span>
Ken S.

I'm using Salesboom

What do you like best?

I could get a knowledgeble person on the phone who listened carefully to what I need to do and he could confirm that Salesboom will do what I need.

I really like the fact that my training sessions will be recorded so I do not need to personally train others to use the system. This is a fantastic benefit.

What do you dislike?

The salesboom interface as not as attractive and simple as some others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a time to talk with someone at Salesboom so you understand what they can really do for you. You cannot fully understand them from the website.

Collecting contacts efficiently from website inquiries and sales so we can follow up systematically with people who were already exploring our products on our website.

Salesboom review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

salesboom was great for my event company

What do you like best?

the fact that i could customize the fields to my liking, and also that the ceo personally called me to do my initial demo and helped answer all my questions.

What do you dislike?

could use more faq documents and help items, for when i had a quick issue and didn t feel like figuring it out

it helps manage any clients that come to my events. before i was using google excel to manage all my clients, which kept my interactions very limited. the benefits of tracking all my interactions have made it easier to sell upcoming events.

Learning about Salesboom?

* We monitor all Salesboom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.