Salesbox

4.9

The single most unique thing with Salesbox is that it works like a sales GPS. Exactly like the regular GPS guides you towards your physical target, Salesbox guides you towards your sales targets.

Work for Salesbox?

Learning about Salesbox?

Salesbox Reviews

Ask Salesbox a Question
Showing 11 Salesbox reviews
Salesbox review by Charles E.
Charles E.

"Great product that lets you manage your sales processes on multiple levels."

What do you like best?

I like you can track every stage of the sales process. Also, the ability to manage your accounts in the field easily with your IPhone and not have to wait to update your sales information at the end of the day in the office.

What do you dislike?

if you are viewing a task and need to look up or add contact info, you need to click out and go into accounts, verses being able to move were you want to go with just one click. When setting up a new account, I don't like closing out he account and then having to open up a separate window to add each individual contact. Also, they need to develop an easily accessed online training library. As a first time CRM user it would have been nice to replay how to training videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TAke good notes when Salesbox gives you your one on one training. Also, ask for access to all training powerpoint/videos. Also, Salesbox is based in Norway, so your questions may not be answered to the next day depending on your time zone.

I am able to not lose track of appointments or needed information which is easily accessed with my iPhone. In addition, I am able to monitor every account in my pipeline and were it is in relation to closing the deal. Also, I know were I am in relation to meeting my monthly goals and seeing firsthand what is in my pipeline.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesbox
Salesbox review by Johny P.
Johny P.

"Amazing Amazing Amazing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use management tools for directing the team, Integration for all applications you can think of. Very professional team building tools also. Booking appointments directly in the system that will send right to your phone or your team. Pipeline systems to followup and reminder systems. There are so many useable tools that it will not even fit this review.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, this little crm is very powerful. The team have not had any problems with setting up anything, any questions we have had also were answered but the very friendly tram at Salesbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up with Mail Sending servers for more powerful marketing campaigns. Integration to Office365 is available or Google Business. The option to use either is something that is rare from a CRM system Full integration to Mailchimp. Facebook. LinkedIn. Dropbox. Quickbooks. This CRM system has everything you will ever need and this is just the beginning of the problem. Great price, great system, and great people behind it.

Followup with clients, followup with associates and reminders to have everything in one place. Ease of doing business all in a single page. We have used many other CRM systems but this is the first one that can be used on any device and have no integration issues. Our biggest issue was finding a system that would be able to remind us and let us continue to work on new projects and people all in one place.

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesbox review by Johan L.
Johan L.

"The best mobile CRM so far"

What do you like best?

Salesbox is truly built for a mobile workforce. In our small sales organization, we spend most of the working day outside the office. Being able to keep track on all business opportunities, create campaigns and get an accurate forecast are great features.

What do you dislike?

The Q&A-team could do better sometimes. Especially with the browser edition (PC/MAC) they seem to have problem with different languages. Using a Swedish edition, I after upgrades sometimes can find another language used for the calendar etc. Always fixed by the Salesbox-team after we have comment, but check before the release instead:)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesbox is the best CRM-system so far - find out your self!

The most important reason for us to use Salesbox as CRM is the mobility it gives to us as a team.. In the view of budget the price level is really nice - more for less.

Salesbox review by James E. W.
James E. W.

"Salesbox is different to the rest because it really motivates and drives the teams sales activity"

What do you like best?

I like the way Salesbox provides proactive guidance to the sales team, their tagline is 'The Sales GPS' which describes it well in the way it provides regular reminders on next steps required.

It is designed very much for the modern mobile worker, we can share real time information to keep each other bang up to date through a variety of devices including smartphones and tablets.

The flexible processes within help us with the reality of doing business, this helps to ensure that we communicate with the customer well and give them a high level of service.

I love some of the other integrations available, especially the fact that it is soon to be speech enabled through a new plug in named iNNOGEN, which means I can update and pull key information from my CRM on phone whilst driving between appointments.

What do you dislike?

Nothing significant; there is no on-premise version of the product which may limit a small handful of prospective customers but this is designed primarily as a mobile solution so a cloud based SaaS model is much more appropriate in the end.

Improving sales and related time management.

Bringing more efficient mobility to the sales team.

Increasing productivity through interactive speech enablement and the new iNNOGEN plug-in.

Enhancing the customer experience.

Salesbox review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"The best Sales CRM I have ever worked with "

What do you like best?

This sales CRM lets us work with all features on any device. There are no cut downs on functionality on mobile devices like I have had on other CRMs . I really like how it guides us to our targets and keeps reminding us when we fall behind. I also appreciate how it keeps us on top of things by making it easy to collaborate on our deals wherever we are.

That its highly integrated with tools from Microsoft like Office 365, Outlook and OneDrive makes it a truly mobile sales office. I can highly recommend any sales driven organisation to shortlist this highly mobile Sales CRM.

What do you dislike?

I would say the work with the shift of the CRM system, BUT it was al worth it when weĀ“ve done it!

Communication, Sales, Processes

Salesbox review by Danyel B.
Danyel B.

"On the go with Salesbox"

What do you like best?

The guidance that is built into the system is like having the best personal sales assistant you can find!

Designed from day 1 for mobile sales people. A lot of power hidden a great interface.

What do you dislike?

No global search at the moment. Data import process is cumbersome, but the Salesbox team will do some imports for you if required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your sales team is highly mobile and distributed, they will greatly from Salesbox and it's sales GPS features that will help make sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Complete sales interactions for prospecting to closure. Highly increased mobile effectiveness.

Salesbox review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A fresh and inspiring way to handle sales"

What do you like best?

Probably the effortless way I can add my information and Salesbox transforms it to my very own mentor as well as my secretary. Salesbox knows what my next move should be, when I should do it and once I'm done with my task, it lets my manager revie it without needing a meeting or a reminder to fill out the sales support system

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It handles everything from reports to memos, reminders and calendar bookings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do. Go for the full version, the LinkedIn-feature is amazing

I've mentioned them above.

Salesbox review by Ettore S.
Ettore S.

"Top product !"

What do you like best?

Very powerfull at a low price. Good for businness growth.

What do you dislike?

Not yet on Android. Too much information on screen

Forecasting more accurate, on time on targets.

Salesbox review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent sales and project management tool"

What do you like best?

The possibility to design and tick off your different sales processes and steps while being able to tick them off in any needed order.

The delegate and activity options are great and very useful.

The leads towards opportunities process and great sales and forecast overview.

Easy and simple even for CEOs :-).

What do you dislike?

Nothing (minor bugs that will be possible to solve).

Great project overview. Easy delegation of activities, trackability. Motivation by the system is guaranteed. Real-time and quick team communication about ongoing customers and sales.

Salesbox review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Great app built for mobile use"

What do you like best?

Great UI since launch of 3.0. The main functions are not unlike other CRMs but the fluid nature by which you can make and log calls right from your phone is a real difference maker.

What do you dislike?

No offline accessibility :( The initial upload of data is not very easy....not able to simply upload .cvs file and map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has everything you need to customize-just make sure IT spends time to customize to suit your own needs.

Data input from sales is limited and they can get back to selling instead of data entry.

Salesbox review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Fantastic innovative"

What do you like best?

The interactin with tje software and ease of use

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The sustem is very good. Excellent.

Many

Learning about Salesbox?

* We monitor all Salesbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.