SaleScout

SaleScout is sales intelligence that offers market-based trigger events, enhanced with key contact info

Work for SaleScout?

Showing 25 SaleScout reviews
SaleScout review by <span>Abel M.</span>
Abel M.

TermScout 2014 review

What do you like best?

What I like about TermScout is that it keeps me away from spending time online searching for companies that are growing or reading through articles to search for companies that are going through rounds of funding. The alerts, I'd say, are the most helpful to me. Now it's even easier when you link it to your LinkedIn because you can automatically see how you're connected to your target.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is that I receive all of the notifications (alerts) all at once at 7am everyday. It would be nice to receive them throughout the day or as they happen.

Business problems...? It makes it easy to connect the dots with companies you are aware of but don't know the entire situation behind them. It makes it an easier and warmer conversation when you catch a CEO on the phone and you know exactly the amount of money they just raised. Or it's also fun bring one of the first people to call them and congratulate them for their new role in the company....they always like that one.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SaleScout
SaleScout review by <span>Shawn J.</span>
Shawn J.

CenturyLink

What do you like best?

The specific information, primarily the decision makers and the content is more accurate that other property management tools in regards to the businesses. I also like the funding and other various events that trigger notices.

What do you dislike?

Only because of the way it is distributed amongst our peers there is not enough leads. As a sales rep we need an additional drop down field, such as working, or temporary status instead of lead created or closed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the content is limited, try not to spread the information to thin. This is a great resource for small work forces or even an individual but when spread across a large enterprise it limites the value on an individual basis. Perhaps is beneficial for the company but from an individual user perspective it does't appear to be of great value.

Anytime we have access to additional leads it solves a problem.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

SaleScout review by <span>Ronnie Deaver, O.</span>
Ronnie Deaver, O.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great insights for most industries!

What do you like best?

Notifications, updates, and potential lead gen opportunities were simple to understand and emailed to me daily. The set up was also just as easy - the TermScout representative we were working with took care of all the hard stuff... We just had to check the potential leads and reach out.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the type of insights didn't fit our very niche industry (electronics recycling), but can see it working with most others. The different type of events were interesting but many were irrelevant to our industry, additionally, the trial was limited to specific geo-areas which limited our ability to judge the product. Pricing also seemed a bit complicated but was not unreasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great insights on events that could lead to a sale. Highly recommend for sales companies who's products tend to get purchased when a company undergoes some sort of change (growth, movement, funding, etc.)

When setting up the trial, try to be as specific as possible about what Geo location and event type will be the most valuable to you - this will allow your rep to guarantee the most value during your trial run. I think we made the error of not optimizing our locations.

We help companies recycle, re-sell and dispose of electronic equipment. Termscout showed us a few lead gen opportunities surrounding relocations, growth, and mergers, but unfortunately many of these were too far out or too small (we need 1000+ employee companies)

SaleScout review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Term Scout Review

What do you like best?

Relevancy of information and the fact that it is a work in progress that we can work with the Term Scout team to improve over time. It is the only central repository of information that I can utilize to obtain all of the relevant contact information that I need in order to reach out to a prospect, rather than finding myself.

What do you dislike?

The fact that information is only released once a day and there are not enough scouts to satisfy the company. Needs to be more information and more relevant to my market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask the team to provide you with demonstrations and show you how to best utilize the product to support your needs.

Business development issues and need for my team to have access to materials in order to prospect. TS has helped us do more as a team and work together - which has helped.

SaleScout review by <span>David S.</span>
David S.

Review of TermScout

What do you like best?

TermScout offers a lot of information, some of it useful and some pf it not so much. I like receiving the information daily as it gives me a reason to contact the prospect.

What do you dislike?

a lot of the prospects are not in our target market. some of the information is old and inaccruate, but most of it is accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TermScout is headed in the right direction and once all the bugs have been worked out it will be a very valuable tool.

We are tenant rep brokers solving problems as it relates to office space leasing in the DC metro area.

SaleScout review by <span>Jesse S.</span>
Jesse S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great resource for timely events, accurate info, and an easy layout.

What do you like best?

The company and contact information is the most accurate of any source I have ever used. It's fantastic to have all the information I need to prospect in one place- relevant event, company site, contacts, email addresses, LinkedIn profiles, etc.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not depend solely on this resource for all of your prospecting. There is not enough to fill the funnel for a whole sales force. That being said, it's a great piece to the puzzle. The information is accurate and timely.

Timely events- a reason to call.

Accurate contact info.

Lear of companies/opportunities I may not have otherwise found.

Learning about SaleScout?

* We monitor all SaleScout reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.