SalesDirector.ai

SalesDirector.ai is designed to be an AI-enhanced sales forecasting and coaching solution for enterprise sales teams.

Work for SalesDirector.ai?

Learning about SalesDirector.ai?

SalesDirector.ai Reviews

Ask SalesDirector.ai a Question
Showing 5 SalesDirector.ai reviews
SalesDirector.ai review by <span>Thomas R. P.</span>
Thomas R. P.

"Powerful insight into sales life cycle, enabling growth acceleration and credibility in forecasting "

What do you like best?

SalesDirector.ai takes a unique approach which appeals to multiple types of users by combining; (1) credibility in pipeline forecasting through visibility into and validation of sales forecasts and related activities, in an objective methodology, tied directly to our specific sales process, the sales reps actual activities performed and the validated customer interactions, and (2) providing sales reps real-time guidance, training, and value; overcoming many of the historical obstacles of adoption by sales teams.

What do you dislike?

Although constantly improving, the visualization of the various outputs are not quite as sleek as some of the other solutions in the space, but this is significantly overshadowed by the approach and insights gained in comparison and the service from the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on refining and locking down the sales processes and desired sales behaviors early as that unlocks a lot of the value through alignment and real-time feedback and training benefiting the sales reps.

The primary business problem we are trying to solve for is continuing to accelerate growth in the business. The utilization of SalesDirector.ai as a platform is helping to solve that issue by:

(1) enabling consistency in adoption and alignment of the sales processes and stage activities,

(2) providing real-time automated training for the sales reps to increase productivity & quality of forecasting,

(3) driving greater understanding around the sales life cycle and changing impact on likely outcomes in minutes versus days to weeks in some cases,

(4) increasing credibility in results & reporting through simple & clear visibility to a single source of truth.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesDirector.ai
SalesDirector.ai review by <span>Scott T.</span>
Scott T.

"I wish I had this earlier in my career"

What do you like best?

It makes my life easier and the life of my sales team easier. I have full visibility on how each opportunity is tracking and the current trend for that particular month/quarter from an easy to use view. Additionally, the relationship plan feature actually accelerated some opportunities to close sooner. For me, the ability to see through some of the fluff and feel very confident about my weekly sales forecast was a priceless.

What do you dislike?

Three is a bit of a learning curve to get started but the customer success team was always available to jump on the phone and walk me through any questions I had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It fills in the gaps that Salesforce cant quite do. The salesforce sync allows it to be up to date at all times. I find myself generally doing all pipeline and forecast reviews out of SD.ai instead of SF now.

Forecasting reliability, advanced reporting, opportunity management.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

SalesDirector.ai review by <span>Mary M. R.</span>
Mary M. R.

"Voila! That was magical!"

What do you like best?

I love the SMS text reminder. After my customer appointment, I literally got a text within 5 minutes, to which I responded and my update on the meeting went right into SalesForce. No excuses for not updating! My sales team should be able to do this from the lobby or from an Uber!

What do you dislike?

Right now there is nothing I dislike. I am still experimenting with everything that it can do for my Sales team.

It is time consuming and awkward to update SF when you are going to a restaurant or running to an airport after a client appointment. This makes is all doable, efficient and effective!

SalesDirector.ai review by <span>Tim V.</span>
Tim V.

"Powerful and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

SalesDirector.ai delivers critical pipeline and productivity data without burdening the sales force with extra work. It is a great tool for pipeline reviews and coaching.

What do you dislike?

Since we have an on premise version of MS Dynamix the data is not as dynamic as we would like. This is not a flaw in SD, it's more of an issue that we have internally. In fact, it's a miracle that the team could get it to work at all given our version of CRM.

Forecasting improvement, better deal insight, better coaching insight

SalesDirector.ai review by <span>Erik L.</span>
Erik L.

"Good product that is still a work in progress."

What do you like best?

I like that it can help help log notes in SFDC through the voice to text feature after a call. I hope to see more assistance with automation of various time consuming administrative work that I do as a Sales Rep.

What do you dislike?

Lag time between entry into SFDC and Salesdirector - although this seems to be improving.

Helpful to provide visibility to management of progress and actions I am making with opportunities. Also helps keep me on track and automate some mundane processes.

Learning about SalesDirector.ai?

* We monitor all SalesDirector.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.