SalesDirector.ai

4.8

SalesDirector.ai is designed to be an AI-enhanced sales forecasting and coaching solution for enterprise sales teams.

Work for SalesDirector.ai?

Learning about SalesDirector.ai?

SalesDirector.ai Reviews

Ask SalesDirector.ai a Question
Showing 11 SalesDirector.ai reviews
SalesDirector.ai review by Neil M.
Neil M.

"A Must for Your Sales Organization"

What do you like best?

While there are a lot of features we absolutely enjoy such as reps being able to text the tool to update records in SFDC and automated SFDC activity logging from synced email accounts, my favorite is sinking contact roles through the relationship plan. When SalesDirector.AI combs through emails, it identifies contacts the reps are communicating with and enables the rep to include them on the relationship plan. When they do this, it also adds the contacts in as a contact role in SFDC. If the contact does not yet exist in SFDC, SalesDirector.AI will create the contact for you. Our marketing department is happy as they can track campaign member influence more effectively, our sales leadership is happy as they can review customer engagement on opportunities to ensure we are not single threaded and our reps are happy as the administrative burden to create contacts and add them to opportunities is all taken care of for them. Lastly, Sales Ops is happy as we are able to add another indicator into our predictability scoring for our forecasting process.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that stands out at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is a solid add for any sales organization. It helps provide insight your out of the box CRM is incapable of without a significant level of effort of development on the back end through coding and reporting. This tool for me is akin to having another employee on my team.

Opportunity Management primarily. This tool enables us to have more visibility into the opportunities and see how they are tracking along. The sales leadership has the ability to deep dive into the opportunity for a BI perspective to stay on top of deals to ensure we are not lagging behind in engagement and communication. By using the tool effectively, one of our sales leaders was able to stay on top of a deal a rep was mismanaging and by doing so, eventually led to a closed won opportunity. Net effect, the tool has already paid for itself

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesDirector.ai
SalesDirector.ai review by Thomas R. P.
Thomas R. P.

"Powerful insight into sales life cycle, enabling growth acceleration and credibility in forecasting "

What do you like best?

SalesDirector.ai takes a unique approach which appeals to multiple types of users by combining; (1) credibility in pipeline forecasting through visibility into and validation of sales forecasts and related activities, in an objective methodology, tied directly to our specific sales process, the sales reps actual activities performed and the validated customer interactions, and (2) providing sales reps real-time guidance, training, and value; overcoming many of the historical obstacles of adoption by sales teams.

What do you dislike?

Although constantly improving, the visualization of the various outputs are not quite as sleek as some of the other solutions in the space, but this is significantly overshadowed by the approach and insights gained in comparison and the service from the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on refining and locking down the sales processes and desired sales behaviors early as that unlocks a lot of the value through alignment and real-time feedback and training benefiting the sales reps.

The primary business problem we are trying to solve for is continuing to accelerate growth in the business. The utilization of SalesDirector.ai as a platform is helping to solve that issue by:

(1) enabling consistency in adoption and alignment of the sales processes and stage activities,

(2) providing real-time automated training for the sales reps to increase productivity & quality of forecasting,

(3) driving greater understanding around the sales life cycle and changing impact on likely outcomes in minutes versus days to weeks in some cases,

(4) increasing credibility in results & reporting through simple & clear visibility to a single source of truth.

What AI Sales Assistant solution do you use?

SalesDirector.ai review by Amanda W.
Amanda W.

"Powerful Sales Enablement Tool!"

What do you like best?

This tool helps us understand our pipeline, act on high priority items in the sales cycle, understand what is going on in our business, and if that is not enough it also makes our CRM better through various integrations all the while creating less headache for our Account Executives.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are a work in progress but we enjoy being on the journey with them and testing what they come up with next!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for real time insights, sales enablement and forecasting without a lengthy and painful implementation process than this is the right tool for you.

Enable Account Executives to keep the pipeline up-to-date in as pain-free of a way as possible, give Sales leadership increased visibility into the business, create better quality sales forecasts

SalesDirector.ai review by Scott T.
Scott T.

"I wish I had this earlier in my career"

What do you like best?

It makes my life easier and the life of my sales team easier. I have full visibility on how each opportunity is tracking and the current trend for that particular month/quarter from an easy to use view. Additionally, the relationship plan feature actually accelerated some opportunities to close sooner. For me, the ability to see through some of the fluff and feel very confident about my weekly sales forecast was a priceless.

What do you dislike?

Three is a bit of a learning curve to get started but the customer success team was always available to jump on the phone and walk me through any questions I had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It fills in the gaps that Salesforce cant quite do. The salesforce sync allows it to be up to date at all times. I find myself generally doing all pipeline and forecast reviews out of SD.ai instead of SF now.

Forecasting reliability, advanced reporting, opportunity management.

SalesDirector.ai review by Daryl  S.
Daryl S.

"Extremely helpful, AI engine works beautifully to provide sales insights. Very nice User Interface"

What do you like best?

CRM can be daunting and complicated. We find that we operate within the SalesDirector.AI shell and do not need to spend as much time inside our CRM as a result. The data is useful and organized and the interface is well designed.

What do you dislike?

Some features are still in beta but that is normal as a new product evolves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer Service is exceptional. The team is extremely responsive.

Some users shied away from using CRM. SalesDirector makes sales tracking easy. The SMS messaging meeting followup feature helps us stay on top of customer follow ups.

SalesDirector.ai review by Tim V.
Tim V.

"Powerful and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

SalesDirector.ai delivers critical pipeline and productivity data without burdening the sales force with extra work. It is a great tool for pipeline reviews and coaching.

What do you dislike?

Since we have an on premise version of MS Dynamix the data is not as dynamic as we would like. This is not a flaw in SD, it's more of an issue that we have internally. In fact, it's a miracle that the team could get it to work at all given our version of CRM.

Forecasting improvement, better deal insight, better coaching insight

SalesDirector.ai review by Erik L.
Erik L.

"Good product that is still a work in progress."

What do you like best?

I like that it can help help log notes in SFDC through the voice to text feature after a call. I hope to see more assistance with automation of various time consuming administrative work that I do as a Sales Rep.

What do you dislike?

Lag time between entry into SFDC and Salesdirector - although this seems to be improving.

Helpful to provide visibility to management of progress and actions I am making with opportunities. Also helps keep me on track and automate some mundane processes.

SalesDirector.ai review by Mary M. R.
Mary M. R.

"Voila! That was magical!"

What do you like best?

I love the SMS text reminder. After my customer appointment, I literally got a text within 5 minutes, to which I responded and my update on the meeting went right into SalesForce. No excuses for not updating! My sales team should be able to do this from the lobby or from an Uber!

What do you dislike?

Right now there is nothing I dislike. I am still experimenting with everything that it can do for my Sales team.

It is time consuming and awkward to update SF when you are going to a restaurant or running to an airport after a client appointment. This makes is all doable, efficient and effective!

SalesDirector.ai review by Janet T.
Janet T.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

SalesDirector AI is a game changer and such an easy tool to implement and is low touch. It benefits everyone in a sales organization from the Sales Rep to Sales Leadership. Reps do less admin work and Sales Leadership gains better visibility and reporting

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

Enhanced Sales Reporting and Funnel Visibility.

SalesDirector.ai review by Jeff G.
Jeff G.

"Increasingly useful and impressive "

What do you like best?

The visual layout & gamification of opportunities, including suggested actions, relationship & activity ratings, etc., is helpful in progressing opportunities and ensuring we're all focused on the end-goal/outcomes.

What do you dislike?

Still a few bugs, but understandable as it's a new, evolving product.

Forecasting & Sales Productivity. This has helped us stay on the ball, focusing on continual progression towards the end outcome.

SalesDirector.ai review by Administrator

"Sales Management Made Easier!"

What do you like best?

The product gives me talking points for my one on ones with my team.

What do you dislike?

It is a new product so it is always evolving which means great features are always coming into the product without the best training or awareness.

Sales Productivity and Forecasting. I have seen an impact on my sales team to manage their deals proactively which is yielding a stronger commitment to forecasting.

Learning about SalesDirector.ai?

* We monitor all SalesDirector.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.