Salesflare

4.7

Salesflare is the intelligent sales CRM that helps you sell more with less work.

Work for Salesflare?

Learning about Salesflare?

Salesflare Reviews

Showing 96 Salesflare reviews
Salesflare review by Cal T.
Cal T.

"CRM for Sales"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

What do you dislike?

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software. And it keeps on improving. If you're going to get involved with a CRM this is the one to choose.

I needed a program to help keep all my contacts up to date with my sales cadence. Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesflare
Salesflare review by Theron M.
Theron M.

"Better control of everything."

What do you like best?

Nice that in my hand's totally automated contact and business info. This platform helps me to collect this info from emails, social profiles, etc. Perfectly that everything automatically appears in our address book. Nice platform with useful tools.

What do you dislike?

I will not tell bad things about this platform. As for me, I like everything that I can have from it. This product help more than making harm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Software is very helpful for every one. With this platform, you will stop losing your working time. Always connect to your calendar and phone to log your appointments and phone calls with clients. To work with this platform is much easy and all install is simple for all users.

For us, it is wonderful tools which help us to save our time. We can control all our documents and it is great that we can quickly to find them. This software automatically organizes the whole documents which I and my team exchange with clients.

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesflare review by Jolanda S.
Jolanda S.

"Good service, but the price is great"

What do you like best?

Not bad integration with Google services, I use Salesflare in conjunction with Gmail. The service keeps track of all your emails. The function that shows the stages of communication with the client is very important for our team, as it is immediately evident at what stage the solution of the client's problem. We have a lot of employees, so one person can start a conversation, and finish completely different.

What do you dislike?

Quite a big price for a small company. Salesflare needs to add several payment plans, separately for large companies, separately for startups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No matter whether you are a big company or a small startup, Salesflare will help you increase sales and increase your revenue.

Salesflare helped us speed up our workflow. The exchange of information between employees has become rapid and transparent. Now you can see who and when communicated with the buyer. Disappeared moments when employees argued who was to blame for the loss of the client.

Salesflare review by Norbert M.
Norbert M.

"Cooperate more efficiently on clients conversations."

What do you like best?

I can say that I like that with this software helps me to collect information from emails, social profiles, and much more. The perfect way that everything automatically show up in your address book. With this program, I can automatically organize the documents with which I or my team exchange with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Actually, program works well and doesn't bring any harm to whole our working team. Also, I like how tracking system is working never bring to us bad delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software which makes a great job for us. You will have the chance to use very helpful tools. You will have the ability work more productive. Great way to manage your sales. I recommend it to you.

That's great that contact specification is shared in one main address book, so the all working team can rely on full info. The most we have best it is personal contacts always will stay personal.

Salesflare review by Miquel C.
Miquel C.

"Easy to use CRM, which helps to sell and saves your time."

What do you like best?

Salesflare is integrated with your e-mail, phone, social networks and automatically extracts contacts from them, to create new accounts. I like its automatic data entry function. Entering data manually is something that always irritated me before. Salesflare - easy to use, combines all information, provides support for cooperation with the team. And now all members of the team can observe the entire production process.

What do you dislike?

For small teams or individual business the price is a little high. Perhaps it makes sense to diversify the tariff plans, taking into account the cost and functionality. It would be beneficial for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business and you have small sales volumes and you are looking for effective CRM to increase sales, then Salesflare is a good solution for you. I think that this is one of the best CRM, and I believe that they have an excellent software platform. Be sure to include phone and email contacts, as they will help you set up Salesflare to make the most of the functionality of this product.

I use Salesflare to effectively monitor contacts, emails and sales. I also do an analysis of how this can help the development of my business. Salesflare allows you to automate most of the sales cycle, provides a faster workflow and allows you to effectively manage sales.

Salesflare review by Angelena D.
Angelena D.

"Make your sales up."

What do you like best?

I like the way of using my website. Very open and clear solution to see all my visitors. Also that I have a fast-tracking system. Perfect work on emails. Really all of the job I can finish faster and more productive. Big time saver. Actually good tools for office.

What do you dislike?

I was thinking and I was asking all my working team about the problem on this product. I can say easily that bad and big issues don't come at all. Good tracking email system. Excellent quality of all working tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Here you will find a stability. Powerful and very useful tools to use. With this software, you will receive a lot of strong help. With automatic facilities, you will work more productive and faster. Excellent to go up with sales leads. I recommend it.

The fast way of tracking is the best helper for us. We can easily sort out all our email. We also like tha way of automatically work. Great to make a session and connection to email. Super fast and easy to find all important information for your work. Big helper and perfect time saver.

Salesflare review by Cal T.
Cal T.

"Don't Waste Time Trying to be Productive"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop functionality that is intuitive and easy to use, but suprisinglhy gives you a great veiw into your sales process. I want me and my sales team to be productive I don't want them spending minutes or hours trying to figure out how to get all the information in a software product so I, as the owner, can know exactly where each sales person and account stands. (You know the saying, "Salespeople will fill up their time with all the other activities required of them before they start making sales." This software turns all those other activities into a simple click and drag.)

What do you dislike?

I wish Salesforce had an email marketing section where we could quickly put the account on a drip email campaign. SalesFlare has an email campaign but it is limited to one email. As it is now I have to put the account in another program to drip emails to them. This is not really a dislike, but something I'd like to have. This program works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If software is complicated people won't use it. If software is too simple you don't get the metrics you need to properly run your business. SalesFlare is just right - simple but comprehensive.

I'm solving getting all the account information in one area and knowing what is happening in each account in the sales process WITHOUT TAKING A LOT OF MY SALESPEOPLE'S TIME. Mission accomplished.

Salesflare review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Great product to streamline your companys sales pipeline. "

What do you like best?

So many things about this SAAS / B2B product are killer.

The accounts tab is a HUGE time saver. I can see my full email history, attached files and more.

The Email automation is also fantastic and again, a huge time saving feature.

What do you dislike?

I would like to more options for just your standard contacts, like if they were handled the same way as the accounts.. like wise, some better integration with other applications we use would be good.. but with Zapper that my happen - so no BIG issues or things I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a streamlined sales pipeline CRM... Then YES.

Client tracking and sales pipeline. My team has just been using G mail for sales, this is leaving our contact list a mess, finding emails a pain, and tracking sales sorta craze. Sales Flair fixes this all.

Salesflare review by Ying R.
Ying R.

"Good solution for sales."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I can see all clients who are visiting my site. I like that all emails I can track so easy and fast. It saves a lot of time. Also, great an idea: when a client sees my emails. Great to have it.

What do you dislike?

As for me, it's very nice software which will work well. Really, I don't have anything to cons about. I'm glad that I working with it and in near future, I don't want to change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm glad that I have this tools and software. All the time give me a lot of help. No more delay in keeping up with trade leads. Believe your work will be much effective.

With this product, we have automatically updated all email connection and session. It's ability to automatically find info on the company site which is good.

Salesflare review by Niloufer T.
Niloufer T.

"Salesflare is a great CRM continues to Amaze"

What do you like best?

You don't need a college degree to use Salesflare. The user interface is very intuitive and you can very easily import leads and create accounts in Salesflare for your sales process.

Recently Salesflare has added email automation functionality and the team is always tweaking, improving and adding more features. The support is very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to find things to dislike in Salesflare

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate.

I am a co-founder of a not for profit public charity that helps Cybersecurity Professionals stay current with the latest industry trends by attending events and conferences. It was very difficult to keep track of various conversations in email and prioritizing contacts.

With Salesflare I can create accounts very easily from email conversations.

Salesflare review by Adam N.
Adam N.

"Handy CRM integration with Gmail"

What do you like best?

Salesflare works very well with Gmail. You add the extension and then have a right hand side panel where you can manage your contacts, tasks and leads. You can easily see the stages of communication with a single contact, rather than having to search Gmail for any communication. And of course, you have the email open feature, so you can see when important emails where received. Beyond Gmail plugin there is also the browser version which gives you great visibility of your opportunities.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little while to get used to using it, but that was more me not putting the time in. In truth, it is quite an intuitive tool. And there is lots to the tool that I don't even use, like automated email campaigns and sales insights

Salesflare has meant I'm much better at tracking leads. In the past I found it was easy for colder leads to slip through the net, but now with a few clicks I can ensure every lead is managed well. This makes it easy to targeted follow ups and ultimately increase revenue.

Salesflare review by Rocco D.
Rocco D.

"AWESOME"

What do you like best?

KERI's Immediate Responses, other than time zone differences. And the online video tutorials. I have examined Several CRMs. Signed up for Hubspot. Seemed good, but many limitations, and much less automation. Actually purchased subscription for Salesforce. Seemed so cool, but difficult integration with my Outlook for Mac Office 365, and very Large learning curve. Labor intense data entry, compared to Salesflare (SF) . SF seems much more intuitive and taking advantage of AI at tremendously affordable costs.

What do you dislike?

As if right now i have none. I hope that it continues that way, but owning multiple companies over the last 30 years (Started at 27 lol), I understand that problems happen no matter what. The test is what companies do when they do arise. If SF handles future problems the way they handle their assisting me with MY problems setting up SF, then I will be a life time subscriber.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my evaluating MANY CRMs. SF seems to be the most efficient if you are truly looking to manage contacts that have a goal of sales and revenue production.

Structure customer and lead communication. Reduction in time for data entry. I am a ONE MAN SHOW. My company is 16 years old, and is trending to do well over $1M in sales this year. For one person handling EVERYTHING from MKT to Shipping (HEAVY LOADS), I don't have TIME on my side. SF's system to auto enter lead info will help so much. I have TONS of leads that I just Don't Enter them because i Don't have time. NOW I DO ... seeing that they will be soooooo much faster and easier to get into the system.

Salesflare review by Gilles D.
Gilles D.

"A CRM you don't actually have to use - and I mean that in a good way"

What do you like best?

Salesflare is kind of an anti-CRM. It rocks so much internal automation (data enrichment, data input, tasks, follow-ups), seamlessly connects with your Gmail through a smart sidebar and is easy to integrate with whatever other sales tools you might be using that you end up spending a lot less time actually using it. It takes care of the tedious robot work so you have more time and mental space to focus on building better relationships. It's design and UI is everything you would expect from apps in this age: intuitive, visual and easy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see Salesflare take some steps towards closer integration with LinkedIn, though that is more up to LinkedIn and them opening up their data infrastructure than it is about Salesflare.

Automating sales pipelines, following up on leads, automatic lead nurturing, integration with lead generation tools.

Salesflare review by Rusty G.
Rusty G.

"Did my research, and the winner is..."

What do you like best?

Salesflare offered the best mix of automation and features, along with flexibility and control that really fit the bill for me. I checked out, by actually installing, about 5 different CRMs. Some were more suited for a "team" environment and not an individual practitioner like me. They were more about the workflow and not about the "CR" side of the business. Salesflare does have workflow capabilities, but I was looking for an app that emphasizes staying in touch with leads, helping me keep track of client "touches", and monitoring my pipeline. Salesflare does that quite well. I like being able to see at a glance and in a simple, clean interface, how much value I have sitting at any particular stage in my pipeline. I'm in commercial real estate and find that other, more specialized software handles the actual transactional paperwork flow. Salesflare helps me get to that paperwork stage.

Installation and integration with Office 365 and my gmail accounts was quite easy. I also found that importing contacts was just as easy. Salesflare automatically picks up new contacts based on incoming emails. In order to have a one way or two way synch with your contacts it's necessary to use Zapier. That optional app will cost you another monthly fee on top of the Salesflare monthly fee. I'm currently testing it to see if it will be worth it. I think that unless you add and change contacts frequently, it may not be worth the cost.

What do you dislike?

Synching contacts between Salesflare and my Office 365 or gmail accounts requires paying for another third party app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Up and running in minutes, pretty intuitive, fairly simple to use.

Managing my client pipeline to keep me in touch and knowing what and when I've contacted them.

Salesflare review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great experience good balance between depth of features and usability "

What do you like best?

It's simple to set up, use, and get people use it on your team as well.

It syncs very nicely with your email (in my case Gmail) and all of the customer's info is in one single place. Also from other team members who interact with the same account. This is different from other CRMs where all emails are shared by default.

It also aggregates all the files shared via email with a customer in the Account tab. This is awesome, we used to upload files to Asana/Google Drive, etc. Now we can share them via email with the customer and go to salesflare to download the latest version of any document sent by anyone working on the account.

Something also cool is that it supports recurring revenue opportunities and calculates the value of the opp based on frequency, number of units, and price per unit.

What do you dislike?

So far I'm super happy with it. One thing I sometimes miss is the possibility to send emails from within the system directly. However, I know how hard it is to build an email composer if you want to provide good usability.

We manage our sales pipeline and implementation (post-sale) process too.

Efficiency gains are immense.

Salesflare review by Branden T.
Branden T.

"A pretty good low-fus CRM"

What do you like best?

i like that it tracks emails and phone calls without me really having to manage it. others try to do this, but i find salesflare really good at it.

What do you dislike?

you have to set a close date for deals in the pipe line. its a weird little thing... its no big deal really, but it does annoy me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great for a simple crm that mostly stays out of the way. if you want crazy complex functionality, you'll probably want to look elsewhere. But i has everything you'd expect.

keeping track of clients in my sales pipeline, reminders to followup sometimes months later. i can trust that salesflare will remind me.

Salesflare review by Jakob T.
Jakob T.

"Salesflare CRM: the ideal balance of everything needed in sales"

What do you like best?

What do I like best? Wow, where to begin?

How about automation:

- That the entire email and calling history with a client just sits in salesflare automagically;

- That sales reps are automatically prompted to take notes from meetings and calls they've had;

- That companies' and individual's social profiles are automatically added to salesflare, to aid social selling efforts.

Responsiveness of the staff at Salesflare. The time from first call to resolution seems to be very short. As a client you get a lot of good feedback, which helps solve challenges in the wider sales team.

What do you dislike?

Lack of the option to have multiple pipelines. Recently this problem was fixed, though.

The part, which relates to management of KPI's - both the available data and the visualisation of what's there leaves a bit to be desired.

Thankfully Salesflare integrates well with Zapier, so we can create flows between Salesflare and other relevant tools in the sales stack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test thoroughly and make comparisons with other software. What we found is that Salesflare for instance had just the right amount of social networking features. For us the trick was to avoid distractions while delivering valuable information.

Make sure to check the app on both iOS and Android. The iOS app is great for sales reps, and the Android app is amazing and makes logging of tasks an almost 100% automated event, leaving more time for customer conversations.

All the regular reasons for getting a CRM, but with a few important criteria:

- we didn't want sales reps to spend time on CRM;

- we want to automate the logging of as many sales actions as possible. With Salesflare all email, calls are logged, and skype calls initiated from Salesflare even get logged as well.

Salesflare review by Niels P.
Niels P.

"Intelligent and easy-to-use sales companion "

What do you like best?

Salesflare allows sales people like me to focus on what they love and do best: sell products and/or services. What I hate the most in the sales proces is manual input/copy pasting stuff and the crazy amount of work you have to put into knowing who you should send reminders and when would the best moment to do so. Salesflare solves both of these problems in an extraordinary effective way. The Gmail integration allows for automatic account and contact creation and fills it with all relevant available information on my leads - both from inside my own inbox and external, publicly available information. I love the fact that I now have all information on my prospects and clients in one place, with a lot of additional information that I can use to improve my sales approach. The intelligent sales assistent tells me when I should send reminders or contact a lead based on where they currently are in the sales pipeline. Salesflare allowed me to focus more on my leads - resulting in more deals and less frustration due to administrative work. Imagine what you can do with a sales CRM that is constantly up-to-date.. An additional big plus is that their team is very approachable and open to feedback and suggestions. Bugs get fixed on short notice and they continuously update and improve the core product.

What do you dislike?

Salesflare is a fairly young product, which mains that there are some features I'd love to see in the near future. The todo list could be a bit more intuitively and they have some work to do on reporting and insights.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you spend a lot of time on manual input of leads and information in your current sales CRM, you will definitely love Salesflare. If that's not an issue but you would like an intelligent sales assistant that will guarantee better follow-up with your prospects, you should definitely switch in the near feature.

Conversation Starter is an event tech solution that allows attendees of events (networking events, fairs, exhibitions, conferences, etc.) to connect with relevant people and meet them at the event and event organisers to gain actionable insights in their audience. We connected 10k+ people at over 80 events in the past year and a half (clients like EY, KPMG, ING, Uprise festival, etc.).

Salesflare review by Ahmed M.
Ahmed M.

"Lack of integration"

What do you like best?

The suggestive features such as account contact addition from gmail directly. And pulling information about leads and companies has been really helpful.

The timeline, and the ability to add notes to the timeline is also awesome.

What do you dislike?

Lack of proper integration into gmail for scheduling emails, as well as getting read receipts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple tool that has some awesome functionalities. It's good at what it does. Doesn't have too many fancy features to complicate things.

I needed a way to manage outreach campaigns. I haven't started yet. I'm working on it. And I wanted a way to keep track of deals and proposals.

Salesflare review by Colin L.
Colin L.

"Salesflare is the perfect mix for Sales CRM. Lead activity and email/meeting tracking is simple. "

What do you like best?

The UI is simple and the functionality is just enough for our needs. The best benefit is the team sync with Gmail and Google Calendar, which makes identifying communication activity with clients simple for anyone on or joining an account.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It is a very young company, so any features lacking usually get built quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require sequences of emails, reachouts, etc. Salesflare does not currently offer email campaigns, but there are plenty of other great providers that do that better than the Sales CRM suites do.

We have plenty of leads for our professional services marketplace through our website and through outbound channels. Salesflare let's us have visibility to every conversation with every client and the consultants who are connecting with them, with a history of activity, email content, meetings, etc. so that we have full information when reaching out for Client Support or Sales purposes.

Salesflare review by Courtney D.
Courtney D.

"Simple and practical program"

What do you like best?

First of all, the fact that you can form teams. This way, every time one of my members sends an e-mail to a company, their team leader can check this, When the member isn't in AIESEC anymore, their team leader can still check their companies and take over the contact. They can read every mail that has been sent, so no information can get lost.

What do you dislike?

If an e-mail is sent to more than one person, you can't see who exactly opened/didn't open the e-mail.

Also, if I send an e-mail for example, and I open it again, it will also indicate that the e-mail is opened one time. But it has not been opened by the receiver yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a program that will extract a lot of information out of your e-mail, then Salesflare is all you need.

The information that Salesflare extracts, will be put in a structured way as well.

Through Salesflare, we can see if someone has opened an e-mail and how many times.

If he/she has opened it for example 2 times in 3 weeks, chances are that they are not interested.

When they opened it 5 times in one week, we know we have to stay in touch (even if a contract is not signed on that moment).

Salesflare review by Vincent L.
Vincent L.

"very useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

- ease of using

- possibility to keep track of the progress made with the customer

- possibility to see how many times the customer checked the sent email

- ease of sharing the costumer and your contact with him/her, with colleagues

- possibility for the team leader to "control" his or her team members

What do you dislike?

- not directly part of the 'team' when you have mailed a customer.

- only on chrome and with Gmail

- not directly linked to your gmail (extra steps needed to link it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

It can help team leaders follow the progress of their team members

It keeps the work and progress organised and helps you make decisions in regard to sales

free product

Salesflare helps you keeping track of the progress you made with a customer, the contacts you already had with the customer and shows you how many times the customer checked these emails. This gives you an idea of his interest in what you have to say/sell and if it is useful to contact that customer again.

Salesflare review by Marquis D.
Marquis D.

"Quick Customer Management"

What do you like best?

The app is very straight forward. The integration into email make it easy to track all communications with customers. I also like the attachments integration. When customers fill out their project needs, the fact that I can not only see their description, but I can also see any attachments helps me to understand their project needs a lot better. Because it's in the app, I don't have to go back and forth in between my email and the app.

Another great feature is the tagging. Administrators can tag me in the app and ask me questions pertaining to a certain account. The tags show up in my email and they also show up in the app. The key thing is I'm alerted whenever I need to be reached immediately to address any concerns with an account.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the gmail plugin. It's interface is just not useful at all. I think the web app is way more useful for the benefit of managing multiple accounts.

Sometimes I don't get an alert when I'm @ mentioned (or tagged.) This is a great feature that I wish was a bit more consistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would compare the feature set and cost with any other CRM. I think this is one of the best, and I think they have a great software platform.

I am managing technical projects for customers who need applications built. I manage their application and I help them come up with a budget and scope out their needs. I've definitely benefitted having easy access to customer communication. Managing multiple accounts can get cumbersome, and I feel I always get to pick right up where I left off.

Salesflare review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Great experience of using Salesflare tools "

What do you like best?

Several things that are super cool:

- they have all I need in one interface - Tasks, Contacts, Opportunities and Mail Campaigns

- automatic fill-in of the information in the Accounts taken from their websites

- no needless options and complicated schemes

- the opportunity of adding options that are missing

- very flexible and helping team of support

- the system of tags is very helpful and convenient

- very convenient to control and measure the success of mailings

What do you dislike?

A bit confusing scheme of adding pictures to the mail campaigns. But I am sure, the Salesflare team will improve this thing.

- MUCH less time spent on adding and working with contacts and accounts

- Much easier to do mailing campaigns, even several at once

- Rize in the follow-up effectiveness

Salesflare review by Stapho T.
Stapho T.

"My Salesflare brings all the boys to the yard"

What do you like best?

Damn right, it is better than yours.

What I love about Salesflare is how intuitive it is. I can get a new employee with no crm experience started in 10 min.

I couldn't even figure out the other crm's out after complaining to my gf about them for a week.

Doesn't hurt that everything is easy as pie to automate either.

11/10 would recommend.

What do you dislike?

That I'm costing the salesflare team previous mrr because of my appsumo deal.

-Spending time filling in crm's instead of selling.

-Forgetting to follow up with leads

-Keeping track of prospects.

Salesflare review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"The Modern CRM"

What do you like best?

User-friendly - Super Easy to Use - Auto Social media pulls for your contacts, super customer support and tons of integrations a kick-ass mobile App that syncs everything its funny how much bang for the buck they give compared to so many overpriced underperforming CRM competitors

What do you dislike?

There nothing to dislike, Ok if I have to - the One Thing is we are in different Time Zones -which is really no big deal as support is faster than most others in Space no matter what time it is LOL

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a serious Look - they are on the way to being Major players in the space!!

Client contact Logs, email stages - newsletters phone calls Etc Etc

Salesflare review by Jan C. K.
Jan C. K.

"CRM on Autopilot"

What do you like best?

Quality and speed of customer support. Ease of installation and due to email-sync just auto filling the CRM. That makes it very easy to get a team to use the CRM and fill with data that can be put into structures and procedures later on in the onboarding and implementation process. Easy to customize to fit our individual needs.

What do you dislike?

Team roles could be more distinct. This would make rules available for a sales manager, team and division lead admin etc. But hey - growing pains/features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've implemented with only one account for evaluation purpose and are now moving gradually over to Salesflare. Great young companies always should get a lot of support to make them stay and grow fast.

Structuring all of our contacts, installing best practice sales processes.

Salesflare review by User in Internet

"SalesFlare Overview"

What do you like best?

The fact that the UI is so basic. Not too many bells and whistles like SalesForce and other CRMs. They also are really quick to answer when you have a question. I like to use the mobile app which gives you everything you need to know on the go.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't provide you with enough information deals like the other CRMS. I understand the UI is supposed to promote the basics but I feel like I need some more features. Also it's very easy to move a deal to another stage by accident by clicking on it.

Easily allows you to track your deals in the sales cycle. You can break it down by the stages which is nice. It's especially helpful when you refer deals out to another companies and you can track it via putting it in it's own stage. I also feel like the mobile app has made my life easier when it comes to looking at some information on the go when I do sales calls from home or from out of the office.

Salesflare review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Breath of fresh air"

What do you like best?

The UI is remarkably clean compared to other CRM platforms. The amount of automation is unprecedented. I love being able to manage everything right from my gmail as well. My workflow has become much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

"Dislike" is a strong word...there are certain features that I am waiting for but their team has assured me that they are in the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only is the product awesome but the team has been super friendly and helpful. I'm excited to watch them grow!

We are streamlining the influencer marketing process for young lifestyle brands. Our whole workflow is in very structured pipelines which is perfect for Salesflare.

Salesflare review by Michiel D.
Michiel D.

"CRM software done right"

What do you like best?

Maintaining and tracking leads is a no-brainer with Salesflare. Very adaptable too, this works for companies in any industry. Our sales team is rather small, but results have been improving ever since we started with Salesflare, I don’t believe that to be a coincidence.

What do you dislike?

Some glitches here and there, but I guess this is not abnormal given they’re a startup.

I never used a CRM that was this easy to use. It’s simple and powerful at the same time.

It brought a way of systematic thinking into our team. We make pipelines for different purposes, not just for sales - like influencers, investors etc. In the end you can approach most external businesses processes as pipelines. It really streamlined our way of thinking.

Salesflare review by Benny Y.
Benny Y.

"Awesome of the Awesome"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to understand, data integration, social feeds integration, helpful people, simplel and crisp

What do you dislike?

None to be honest. I found it hard in the beginning. I wanted to view the tutorial again. Jeroen helped me with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use this tool. You will never regret it. It will save you time and money. Time in training other people or importing data.

I love this tool. I am not a marketing person or a sales person but while using this tool, I found it quite easy to use. In the beginning I needed some help and Jeroen, who is the co founder, he helped me in using the app. I mean someone with his name helped me. N not jus once or twice bt he was there to help me everytime I asked anything. That was not only the nicest thing about it, bt the other nicest thing abt salesflare is, I dint have to get data seperately. All the communication in my mail was captured already. The UI was very easy to understand as well. Nothin complex at all. This tool deserve more than 5 star to be honest. I love it a lot.

the data integration, I was wondering how social feeds can be captured of each and every indie if interested. This solved that.

Salesflare review by Rodrigo T.
Rodrigo T.

"Best CRM ever tried"

What do you like best?

Tracking sales process is boring, with Salesflare you do not need to register any data nor action just installed the app and the chrome extension and after some minutes I had all the activity recorded, emails and calls. Just had to move in which step I am in very visually and easy. I had experimented before with others but Salesflares has been the way to go.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has been a little bit slow.

Sales process tracking and motivation to take action

Salesflare review by Ognjen V.
Ognjen V.

"CRM as it should be! "

What do you like best?

Simple. User-friendly. Efficient.

Has all the features that CRM needs to have, flexible regarding price plan and has great support.

What do you dislike?

At first, I didn't like some visual stuff, but they soon updated it.

It is just a matter of the viewer, to be honest, and I have no dislikes regarding the functionality of the tool.

Optimizing sales team processes, saving time and having a clear vision about the moves we have to make in order to convert.

Salesflare review by Vincent B.
Vincent B.

"Very pleased with Salesflare"

What do you like best?

Our team has been using Salesflare for about a month now and all I can say, the most important thing I can say, is that my colleagues loves using it. Some of the guys, including myself, used other CRMs before and this one is just bliss to work with considering previous experiences. Easy to use, great in connecting with other stuff we’re working with and overall saving us a lot of time and energy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular so far. I our time of using Salesflare, we haven't encountered anything frustrating or annoying.

I would say Salesflare is about saving time and effort. CRMs used to be a pain in the ass for the amount of work you had to put into them to keep them valuable, which is kind of contradictory. In Salesflare you just have to navigate and check the things the software has put together for you. Makes us more effective and focused in dealing with our customers.

Salesflare review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Lightweight CRM tool"

What do you like best?

The tool is fairly light weight - compared to enterprise alternatives such as Salesforce, but is better for team collaboration than even more light-weight tools such as chrome/gmail plugins etc.

Another handy feature is that it logs emails between opportunity 'team members' and the listed client contacts - so you can log activity on leads. That being said - this isn't something other providers don't also offer.

What do you dislike?

Not a huge fan of the permissions on opportunities, but that might be due to how we've implemented things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend Salesflare for smaller teams / orgs with a moderate number of leads.

If you scale, you'll want to go to a more robust solution like Salesforce at some point.

Initially, you can just use an Airtable though - only switch when that becomes too large / you start having too many collaborators.

We keep track of incoming sales opportunities/leads, and their progression through the funnel.

It has served that purpose, so far for hundreds of leads with a team of 10+ active members.

Salesflare review by Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.

"Easy to use and very helpfully"

What do you like best?

I very like how Salesflare can integrated your any contacted emails related into one account you created for it and tracking it with your gmail.

What do you dislike?

Salesflare have issued on tracking system if you have similar tracking system on gmail

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good and easy CRM to use for B2B and B2C

I have consulting business and ran with salesflare and I wonder how easy to manage my clients contracts.

Salesflare review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"Best Business Investment I've Made So Far"

What do you like best?

Keeping my customer relationship stuff organized, keeps me productive, accountable and on point.

What do you dislike?

It's still developing so let me lead with that but I wish there were some bulk dismiss items, and that it would allow me to spit out reports on sources, as well as better monitor pipeline stage percentage of close stats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a CRM that does A LOT of the heavy lifting and want support from a team that is ALWAYS prompt to address any concerns, you enjoy helping up and coming businesses to grow (as you probably are) ...get Salesflare.

I use it to manage getting freelance copy and consulting clients. I love it.

Salesflare review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Great tool - perfect for Startups"

What do you like best?

It integrates with gmail, it's easy to use, inexpensive and easily customisable for my needs.

What do you dislike?

No specific issues - I'd like to customise a little more to actually make it less feature heavy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool and is definitely going places for sales heavy b2b organizations.

Tracking sales opportunities, seeing what's going on and being able to have a well defined funnel.

Salesflare review by Jakob K.
Jakob K.

"Best of the class"

What do you like best?

We spent a lot of time looking for the best CRM fit for our business. Salesflare stood out for its data entry automation, flexibility in connection with other apps and perfect integration with Gmail and Google Apps. Learning curve is impressively low, we get new employees going with it in no-time.

What do you dislike?

Can’t really think of something I really dislike. Some features are still missing but the team tells me they’re working hard on bringing them to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy for users with less experience yet powerful enough for advanced sales people. This is a CRM you can stick with for a long time as your company grows.

Salesflare allows me to do data entry, effective email follow-up and logging of interactions while I work my way through my list. Reports and insights are great.

Salesflare review by Maarten M.
Maarten M.

"Perfect for startups"

What do you like best?

Native integration with Gmail. Everything I do in Gmail is automatically and instantly synced with Salesflare. I don’t need to worry about keeping my address book updated, all contact data is there without me having to lift a finger.

What do you dislike?

I would like to able to make calls directly from Salesflare. Their core functionalities are rock solid though, you can also tell they have a clear product map but are still in the early stages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re a Google Apps and Gmail user, you’ll love this. Talk to the team if there’s anything you’re not getting or if you have any requests, they’re super friendly.

We’re a startup and we need to get sales going, fast; Salesflare is helping me do that. Our sales process feels beautifully simple and a lot of the credit goes to Salesflare.

Salesflare review by Rutger B.
Rutger B.

"As a young company we could choose any CRM so we picked a new innovative one"

What do you like best?

I like how all of our executive team members can keep an eye on the complete sales funnel of our company. This is a very valuable snapshot of how we are doing.

What do you dislike?

A few too many clicks to see data from all of my team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to set up a phone call with one of their support people as they will give you great help in setting up Salesflare to get the most value from the product.

I am product manager at a young company, I constantly follow up on sales to update our product roadmap.

Salesflare review by Sean R.
Sean R.

"Phenomenal platform for managing sales leads and pipeline, with a great development team."

What do you like best?

SalesFlare really listens to its customers and is constantly updating its product to meet requested features and improvements. Their team is professional and easy to work with when you have an issue.

Not to mention it is well integrated with other leading platforms and Zapier!

What do you dislike?

Not really any criticisms I have regarding SalesFlare. It does what it is designed to do, and is an affordable useful solution.

We primarily use SalesFlare as a CRM to manage our sales leads and pipeline with its unique platform and campaign management system.

Salesflare review by Oliver B.
Oliver B.

"Best CRM on the market"

What do you like best?

There's a lot I love about Salesflare. The simplicity of the software is amazing, it's easy to use, the price ($30/month/user) is unbeatable, and it have all the features one would need. A review simply won't cut it.. Try for yourself at Bit.ly/GetSalesflare for a 14 days free trial.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike about Salesflare, it's the best CRM in the market right now. It has all the features for my needs, so maybe cheaper?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out

Moret time for the reps, larger pipelines, money saved from using an expensive CRM.

Salesflare review by Dominique D.
Dominique D.

"The most inuitive CRM on autopilot"

What do you like best?

Integration with gmail. All my former email conversations available as from day 1 in my CRM. Intelligent contact / account search

What do you dislike?

No messenger integration to have a multichannel overview. Nowadays I have more and more messenger conversations with clients and prospects.

Easy follow-up of opportunities and conversations with prospects and clients

Salesflare review by Tomás C.
Tomás C.

"Best CRM that i tried"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy but powerful. I am so fun of salesflare that actually I am doing a review. In reqlut.com we love them.

What do you dislike?

Really? nothing! they are improving now with the campaigns and is getting just better.

Sales qualification, sales and marketing campaigns

Salesflare review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Finally, no more CRM headaches! "

What do you like best?

I used to be very annoyed with CRM software. The way they worked you always felt as if you were doing work for the software and not for yourself, let alone the business. New CRMs seem to be turning that paradox around and Salesflare is the one I like best. I finally feel productive when dealing with leads. The mess is gone.

What do you dislike?

Would be awesome if I could send emails directly from Salesflare. I can read them now, which is still great to do effectively follow-up but I would like to not have to leave the app at all anymore. Which is rather remarkable considering the fact I used to spend the least time possible in a CRM before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it, your team will love you for it. Or have them try it, it’ll convince you more than this review.

Saving time and energy while winning deals and customers. Exactly what a CRM is supposed to do.

Salesflare review by User in Internet

"Easiest to use and most features for a startup CRM"

What do you like best?

We have intensively looked into finding the best CRM for our needs and Salesflare was the clear winner. Quick to get started with for everyone on the team, flexible in its connections with other apps and the data entry automation is just impressive. Its scalable too, which mean we’ll probably be using it for a long time.

What do you dislike?

There are some extra features that would be nice. The Salesflare team is very attentive to its users’ feedback and they have a pretty straightforward product roadmap so I’m confident these will be coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re a startup and are using Gmail with Google Apps you have to at least give Salesflare a try. We tried the others too and this was our winner.

Salesflare allows us to automate most of our sales cycle, no matter the stage the lead is in. It allows for effective management and acceleration of our sales funnel.

Salesflare review by Alessandro S.
Alessandro S.

"Simple but powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

Salesflare is a great choice if you want a simple to use, ready to go, CRM with all that you need but without the hassle of a ripid learning curve. I like how you build accounts, how you track opportunities and a lot more!

What do you dislike?

Nothing although I haven't tried some advanced features; it had some bugs in the past but they were solved quickly

CRM - how to find and nurture clients effectively

Salesflare review by Vishal M.
Vishal M.

"Great Tool for Sales People"

What do you like best?

The ease of Use and the integration with Gmail.

We have started wrapping our links in Salesflare code for our Emarketing and Website and have got much better data on our leads now.

What do you dislike?

Enjoying the Journey and seeing what comes next. So nothing as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on Gmail / Office 365 and in Sales this is a great tool.

Sales company generating Business for its clients and Salesflare is a God Send.

Salesflare review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Straightforward CRM that gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Keeping effectively track of your leads - the thing most annoying of all with CRMs - is surprisingly easy with Salesflare. Basically all I have to do is write emails and call people. I used to postpone going into my CRM as long as possible, which of course makes keeping it up to dated even more difficult. Salesflare is quick and easy, every day again.

Other than that, the app is just really nice and pleasant to work with. It looks nice, it works intuitively. The whole program just makes sense.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far here. Sure, it’s a startup product so there’s a of features to explore and add, but besides normal I think this is exciting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don’t like manually entering data, filling out your opportunities and keeping everything updated, you should definitely have a look at Salesflare.

We were not effectively following up or even missing out on certain leads because our previous CRM was a hassle to keep up to date. Salesflare automatically tracks and logs everything and even reminds you to follow up on certain leads (its alerts you when a lead is ‘hot’). This is a huge time - and money saver, other than a lot less clutter and stress in my head.

Learning about Salesflare?

* We monitor all Salesflare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.