Salesflare

Salesflare is the intelligent sales CRM that helps you sell more with less work.

Work for Salesflare?
Pipelinedeals 2x

Learning about Salesflare?

Salesflare Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 83 Salesflare reviews
Salesflare review by <span>Theron M.</span>
Theron M.

Better control of everything.

What do you like best?

Nice that in my hand's totally automated contact and business info. This platform helps me to collect this info from emails, social profiles, etc. Perfectly that everything automatically appears in our address book. Nice platform with useful tools.

What do you dislike?

I will not tell bad things about this platform. As for me, I like everything that I can have from it. This product help more than making harm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Software is very helpful for every one. With this platform, you will stop losing your working time. Always connect to your calendar and phone to log your appointments and phone calls with clients. To work with this platform is much easy and all install is simple for all users.

For us, it is wonderful tools which help us to save our time. We can control all our documents and it is great that we can quickly to find them. This software automatically organizes the whole documents which I and my team exchange with clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesflare
Salesflare review by <span>Jolanda S.</span>
Jolanda S.

Good service, but the price is great

What do you like best?

Not bad integration with Google services, I use Salesflare in conjunction with Gmail. The service keeps track of all your emails. The function that shows the stages of communication with the client is very important for our team, as it is immediately evident at what stage the solution of the client's problem. We have a lot of employees, so one person can start a conversation, and finish completely different.

What do you dislike?

Quite a big price for a small company. Salesflare needs to add several payment plans, separately for large companies, separately for startups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No matter whether you are a big company or a small startup, Salesflare will help you increase sales and increase your revenue.

Salesflare helped us speed up our workflow. The exchange of information between employees has become rapid and transparent. Now you can see who and when communicated with the buyer. Disappeared moments when employees argued who was to blame for the loss of the client.

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesflare review by <span>Norbert M.</span>
Norbert M.

Cooperate more efficiently on clients conversations.

What do you like best?

I can say that I like that with this software helps me to collect information from emails, social profiles, and much more. The perfect way that everything automatically show up in your address book. With this program, I can automatically organize the documents with which I or my team exchange with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Actually, program works well and doesn't bring any harm to whole our working team. Also, I like how tracking system is working never bring to us bad delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software which makes a great job for us. You will have the chance to use very helpful tools. You will have the ability work more productive. Great way to manage your sales. I recommend it to you.

That's great that contact specification is shared in one main address book, so the all working team can rely on full info. The most we have best it is personal contacts always will stay personal.

Salesflare review by <span>Miquel C.</span>
Miquel C.

Easy to use CRM, which helps to sell and saves your time.

What do you like best?

Salesflare is integrated with your e-mail, phone, social networks and automatically extracts contacts from them, to create new accounts. I like its automatic data entry function. Entering data manually is something that always irritated me before. Salesflare - easy to use, combines all information, provides support for cooperation with the team. And now all members of the team can observe the entire production process.

What do you dislike?

For small teams or individual business the price is a little high. Perhaps it makes sense to diversify the tariff plans, taking into account the cost and functionality. It would be beneficial for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business and you have small sales volumes and you are looking for effective CRM to increase sales, then Salesflare is a good solution for you. I think that this is one of the best CRM, and I believe that they have an excellent software platform. Be sure to include phone and email contacts, as they will help you set up Salesflare to make the most of the functionality of this product.

I use Salesflare to effectively monitor contacts, emails and sales. I also do an analysis of how this can help the development of my business. Salesflare allows you to automate most of the sales cycle, provides a faster workflow and allows you to effectively manage sales.

Salesflare review by <span>Angelena D.</span>
Angelena D.

Make your sales up.

What do you like best?

I like the way of using my website. Very open and clear solution to see all my visitors. Also that I have a fast-tracking system. Perfect work on emails. Really all of the job I can finish faster and more productive. Big time saver. Actually good tools for office.

What do you dislike?

I was thinking and I was asking all my working team about the problem on this product. I can say easily that bad and big issues don't come at all. Good tracking email system. Excellent quality of all working tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Here you will find a stability. Powerful and very useful tools to use. With this software, you will receive a lot of strong help. With automatic facilities, you will work more productive and faster. Excellent to go up with sales leads. I recommend it.

The fast way of tracking is the best helper for us. We can easily sort out all our email. We also like tha way of automatically work. Great to make a session and connection to email. Super fast and easy to find all important information for your work. Big helper and perfect time saver.

Salesflare review by <span>Cal T.</span>
Cal T.

Don't Waste Time Trying to be Productive

What do you like best?

Drag and drop functionality that is intuitive and easy to use, but suprisinglhy gives you a great veiw into your sales process. I want me and my sales team to be productive I don't want them spending minutes or hours trying to figure out how to get all the information in a software product so I, as the owner, can know exactly where each sales person and account stands. (You know the saying, "Salespeople will fill up their time with all the other activities required of them before they start making sales." This software turns all those other activities into a simple click and drag.)

What do you dislike?

I wish Salesforce had an email marketing section where we could quickly put the account on a drip email campaign. SalesFlare has an email campaign but it is limited to one email. As it is now I have to put the account in another program to drip emails to them. This is not really a dislike, but something I'd like to have. This program works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If software is complicated people won't use it. If software is too simple you don't get the metrics you need to properly run your business. SalesFlare is just right - simple but comprehensive.

I'm solving getting all the account information in one area and knowing what is happening in each account in the sales process WITHOUT TAKING A LOT OF MY SALESPEOPLE'S TIME. Mission accomplished.

Learning about Salesflare?

* We monitor all Salesflare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.